- Sam's Australian Cabernet hums with fresh, fruity intensity, balancing dashes of bright cherry and red berry flavors with a savory touch of oak, all wrapped up in a long, stunningly smooth finish.
- Sam’s got a lifetime of expertise working with the vineyards of Victoria, South Australia, and thanks to your funding, he’s able to bring together high-quality grapes from a handful of his all-time favorite vineyards for this world-class Cabernet.
- A special portion of your Cabernet comes from the Strathbogie Ranges – a region with a special place in Sam’s heart. Sam’s dad planted the first vines in Strathbogie over 50 years ago – now you’re helping carry on that legacy in the best (and most delicious) way possible!
- Stefano’s crowd-favorite Toscana Gold is a beautifully-layered balancing act between deep and dreamy dark fruits, a sheen of silky smoothness and an unforgettably lavish, long-lasting finish.
- This classic blend of Tuscany’s world-famous Sangiovese with Cabernet and Merlot is what’s known as a “Super Tuscan”-style wine of sheer luxurious power. It’s the kind of wine Stefano’s famous for making at some of Italy’s top wine houses. Now he’s making Tuscany’s top wines just for you!
- Nothing pairs better with a true hallmark Tuscan wine than a regional delicacy, "crostini Toscani" – thin, lightly toasted bread slices topped with hearty chicken pâté. Delizioso! After all, when in Tuscany...
- This rich, refined Australian red packs a plush, velvety punch of decadent blackberry and raspberry flavors, framed by a generous, mouth-filling smoothness from a lavish bit of aging in American oak.
- Your support helped Sam source prime Cabernet and Shiraz from across his home region of South Australia, including top-tier grapes from an esteemd vineyard in Heathcote, one of the most sought-after regions for Shiraz in all of Australia.
- Cabernet and Shiraz is a classic Down Under blend and with your funding behind him, Sam’s the perfect winemaker to bring a stunning, world-class red like this to Angels everywhere. Get a bottle and raise a glass – to Sam and yourself!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- An irresistibly refreshing Pinot Grigio loaded with bright, ripe fruit and delicate floral aromas.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate. He night-harvested the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible!
- Drop a couple bottles of this in the ice bucket, then throw some lemon and thyme marinated chicken on the grill. Everything else will take care of itself.
- This ripe, vibrant Pinot is a full-on flood of refined fruit, juicy and generous with splashes of black cherry, raspberry and a toasty trace of oak from 14 months of aging in French oak.
- Angels helped Richard source this lavish Pinot from vineyards set in Clarksburg, within the Sacramento Delta, where afternoon breezes from the San Francisco Bay help thin-skinned fruit like Pinot Noir ripen at just the right pace to capture every layer of juicy flavor.
- This easy-sipping red is a delight all on its own, but to make a feast out of it, pair a glass (or two) with some crispy duck or beef bourguignon. For best results, share with a few friends.
- Stephen brings you this classic California Cabernet with a delicious dive into dark berries and cherries leading into a long, complex finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, your 3-time Winemaker of the Year was able to personally select a single estate vineyard in Lodi with the best grapes possible for bringing out this Cabernet’s fullest colors and flavors – just for you!
- This luscious red can easily hold its own against other California Cabernets, at a value hard (impossible?) to beat. Stephen plans to sip it with a grilled bone-in rib-eye on the side – he suggests you do the same!
- David’s top-notch Cabernet is a rich California classic, jam-packed with powerfully stunning dark fruit flavors of juicy plums, ripe cherries and toasty, soul-warming spices from decadent barrel-aging in French and American oak.
- This world-class Cab is a potent blend of impeccable fruit from Lodi and Clarksburg. David’s been a champion of these two standout regions in California's Central Valley since the beginning – when Robert Mondavi set out to elevate the region’s wines back in the day, David was his right-hand man…
- ...now he makes the region’s richest, most sumptuous Cabernets just for you. Treat yourself to a bottle of hallmark Cab from your very own winemaking icon – you’ve earned every drop!
- A burst of bright tropical fruit, florals and tangy citrus give way to a mouth-filling smoothness and a crisp, thirst-quenching finish in this quintessentially fresh and zesty New Zealand white wine.
- With your support, Mike went straight for the high-quality grapes of Marlborough on New Zealand’s south island and sourced this Sauv Blanc from a pair of low-yielding vineyards, meaning each grape is packed with extra depth, complexity and deliciousness just for you!
- Your support even helped Mike treat this Sauvignon Blanc to a bit of extra time fermenting on its lees, to give it the fullest texture and balance that New Zealand Sauv Blanc is famous for. Now it’s yours to savor to the last drop!
- This impeccable white will make you whistle with its fresh-baked apple pie flavors, touch of oaky spice and mouth-filling richness from special sur-lie aging.
- Support from Angels gave David his choice of picture-perfect Lodi fruit for the ideal mix of flavor and complexity. His advice for finding a similar Chardonnay: “Double the price and start looking…”
- This white will age gracefully for 2-3 years, but it’s also great for sipping right away, David says. Pair it up with savory chicken and fettuccine in a creamy cheese sauce and enjoy!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- David’s most beloved, luxurious Cabernet returns! This powerhouse red from the Angel-funded King of Clarksburg is overflowing with luscious dark fruit flavors, a touch of toasty oak and an elegant smoothness you just have to taste to believe.
- Your funding gave David the winemaking freedom to take the finest fruit from his all-time favorite region, Clarksburg, and deliver you a gloriously powerful Cab, refined to perfection with his signature finesse.
- Angles swoon over every vintage of David’s masterpiece Cab, giving it a 90+ rating every time he makes it. It’s a true nakedwines.com classic that’s ready to sweep you off your feet