WE'RE NOT SURE
- This classic Cabernet is decked out with luscious dark fruit flavors, like ripe blackberries and cherries, that glide on a rich, mouth-filling texture leading into a long, luxurious finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, your 3-time Winemaker of the Year was able to personally select a single estate vineyard in Lodi growing high-end Cabernet to craft this decadent, powerfully fruity crowd-favorite red just for you!
- This generously rich Cabernet is a bona fide Naked classic, with 7 vintages so far and a lifetime rating of 94% from 45,000 Angels. With an unbeatable exclusive price of just $9.99, this is what being an Angel is all about!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- It’s easy to see why this elegant Zinfandel is such a bona fide Angel classic – with lush dark fruit flavors, an elegant texture and a decadent, mouth-filling finish, what’s not to love?
- With your support, 3-time Winemaker of the Year Stephen Millier could make this crowd-favorite red by aging batches of grapes in specialty small oak barrels and tanks, blending each lot carefully with irresistible results.
- This is the ultimate lazy Sunday Zin! Stephen's easy-drinking, juicy red is perfect for kicking back and sipping all afternoon.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This special-edition, award-winning Pinot Noir is a rare one-off from your star of Sonoma, Ondine Chattan, elegantly layered with red fruit flavors from raspberry to cherry, with a rustic character and a trace of toasty barrel-aged spice.
- With the help of your funding, Ondine selected this Pinot from Sonoma’s newest subregion, Petaluma Gap, where morning layers of fog help high-quality Pinot ripen slowly and evenly to develop an intricate cast of flavors.
- Aged for 20 months in special French oak barrels straight from Burgundy (France’s Pinot Noir capital) for a generous extra touch of complexity, Ondine’s limited-edition Barrel Select Pinot is your chance to try a world-class, one-time red with a $31 Angel exclusive savings!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This luxurious Reserve Cabernet is flush with decadent dark fruit flavors that glide over your tongue, leading to a long, elegant finish. It’s David’s most popular Angel-funded Reserve Cabernet – one sip is all it takes to see why...
- Your funding helped David select his choice of the finest Cabernet growing in his beloved Central Valley region of Clarksburg, and age it in expensive French oak barrels for just the right balance of powerful fruit and velvety texture.
- Angles swoon over every vintage of David’s masterpiece Cab, giving it a 90+ rating every time he makes it. It’s a true Naked Wines classic that’s ready to sweep you off your feet.
- Father-son winemakers Stephen and Jamie de Wet proudly present the latest vintage of their Angel-favorite Cabernet – a rich, fruit-driven red complete with ripe fruit flavors and a luxurious smooth finish.
- This is one of Angels' most beloved and sought-after Cabernets of all time. Tens of thousands of Angels have tasted this decadent South African red and each year it sells out in the blink of an eye.
- Slather some homemade chimichurri over a sizzling, char-grilled strip steak and sip the night away with this mouth-filling Cab – be sure to save some fries for mopping up those rich, delicious juices too.
- Light and citrusy with a bright, crisp set of fruity flavors and refreshing finish, Katy and Justin Michaud’s Washington Sauvignon Blanc is an easy-sipping, summery delight every Angel deserves to try.
- Your funding helped this Washington winemaking power couple source their Sauvignon Blanc from a pair of primo Columbia Valley vineyards, balancing the tastebud-tingling citrusy character from a cooler valley corner with the more fruity and tropical flavors in the riper grapes from a slightly warmer pocket.
- For a zippy Northwest sipper you can savor all summer, Katy and Justin’s Sauvignon Blanc is just the ticket. Grab a bottle and complete any picnic or afternoon sunbathing on the porch.
This is a world-class Chardonnay with added richness from a true craftsman’s touch. David’s advice for finding a similar Chardonnay: “Double the price and start looking!”
Your funding gave David the chance to give this classic California Chardonnay the top-shelf treatment - it will age gracefully for 2-3 years, but it’s drinking beautifully now.
With vibrant fruit and robust texture, this wine stands up to the richest dishes (a nice fettuccine in cheesy cream sauce will work wonders!) but it won’t stay in stock long. Get a bottle now before it’s sold out for good.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Patrice's refined GOLD-winning Rosé of Pinot Noir is buzzing with bright red fruit flavors like strawberry and berries, not to mention a splash of citrus that leads into a light, refreshing finish.
- With your funding behind him, Patrice scouted out Pinot Noir straight from Sancerre in France’s world-famous Loire Valley, to bring you an elegant Rosé that’s perfect for any day of the week.
- Angels like you helped Patrice make this crisp Rosé a reality and he can't thank you enough. The only thing left is to make sure you’re stocked up with enough of this pink sipper to last you through summer!
- This crisp, thirst-quenching (and award-winning!) French Rosé treats your tastebuds to a medley of bright, delicate fruit flavors, a splash of citrus and a long, lip-smacking finish that makes each sip more refreshing than the last!
- Ben used Angel funding to source impeccable Grenache grapes from vineyards just a hop, skip and jump from the coast, where cooler temps help the fruit ripen slowly and evenly, preserving every scintillating flavor just for you.
- Southern France is home to some of the world’s most sought-after Rosés, and by supporting Ben, you’ve got insider access to a gold mine of lush light pink gems like this – enjoy!
Mauricio's Malbec is an Angel-favorite Argentinan masterpiece overfowing with juicy, dark berry fruit flavors packed into a rich mouthfeel that lasts and lasts through a long, smooth, sultry finish.
With Angel funding on his side for over a decade, Mauricio can source his Malbec entirely from high-end Uco Valley vineyards, working with grapegrowers who let him control every little part of their vineyards from pruning to harvesting.
Though it's ready to impress your socks off today, Mauricio suggests putting a few bottles to the side and tasting one every few months to see how the flavors evolve over time.