All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
Dark flavors like blackberry, black cherry and blueberry – plus a touch of warm oak spice and an oh-so-silky finish – will leave you wanting more… and more.
Your support helped Daryl select premium grapes from a pair of vineyards in Sonoma’s Alexander Valley. He's worked with this fruit for over 25 years, so he knows exactly how to coax out complex, concentrated flavors.
Angels get this award-winning, world-class Cabernet – with a 95% lifetime rating over 8 vintages! – for a song. This stunner won’t last long.
Talk about classic. This wine is from Chenin’s famous birthplace – the Loire Valley – full of light, bright flavors like crisp apple and pear, juicy peach and zesty lemon. Mmm, magnifique!
With your funding, Patrice harvested grapes from France’s famous Vouvray region, home to some of the most celebrated Chenin Blanc in the world.
Look no further than this sipper from the one and only Patrice. With an Angel rating of 94% across all vintages, this is sure to please.
This light, refreshing Pinot Grigio is an irresistible sipper full of bright flavors like ripe apple, juicy peach and zesty lime.
With help from Angels, Stephen makes this wine from his own estate, harvesting the grapes at night to retain its mouthwatering flavors.
Drop a couple bottles of this Pinot Grigio into the ice bucket and pair with a platter of steamed clams and mussels. Everything else will take care of itself.
Dave’s single-vineyard Cabernet is as soft and supple as they come, with juicy black cherry and blackberry flavors, a touch of spice from 12 months of barrel aging and a long, graceful finish.
With your support, Dave harvested primo Cabernet from Big River Vineyard in Washington’s warm Wahluke Slope region high above the Columbia River, the perfect spot for ripening the grapes to flavorful perfection.
“This will likely be the only vintage that this wine will be available,” says Dave. Treat yourself to this one-time opportunity to taste Cabernet from this exemplary vineyard.
- This powerful Zinfandel is chock full of spice and flavors like juicy red plums, wild blackberries and ripe blueberries – a wildly popular red you’ll love.
- Your support helped Stephen harvest Lodi Zinfandel from pristine old vines in one of the region's coolest pockets, where temperatures help the fruit ripen slowly and evenly, resulting in vibrant flavors.
- Tens of thousands of Angels call this their favorite wine. One sip of this all-star red and you’ll see why!
- This elegant Chardonnay is a true Angel-funded classic, loaded with luxurious flavors like baked apple, pear and brioche. It’s rich and creamy – no wonder it’s one of David's most popular white wines ever!
- The vineyard where this Chardonnay grows was almost destroyed to make room for vines with more fruit. But David knew that less meant more intense flavors, and with Angels’ help, he saved these vines.
- Today, it's a golden-hued, smooth treasure of a wine that only exists thanks to Angels!
This elegant Cabernet is a bona fide Angel-funded classic, bursting with ripe black cherry flavor and velvety richness that's made it truly beloved, with a 95% lifetime rating over 10 vintages.
Your funding helped Stephen Millier pull out all the stops for this vintage of Black Label Cabernet, blending fruit from California’s big red country, Lodi, with grapes from his own estate in the Sierra Foothills.
Stephen aged this luscious red in French and American oak barrels for extra complexity. Just one sip and you know why Angels can’t get enough.
- This classic Cabernet is decked out with mouthfilling flavors like ripe blackberry, juicy raspberry candied cherry that glide into a long, luxurious finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, your 3-time Winemaker of the Year selected a single estate vineyard in Lodi growing sustainable, high-end Cabernet to craft this decadent crowd-favorite just for you!
- This is a bona fide Naked classic, with 8 vintages so far and a lifetime rating of 94%. With an unbeatable price, this is what being an Angel is all about!
Make this light, lively and refreshing Pinot Grigio your easy-drinking staple.
Thanks to your funding, legacy Italian winemaker Paolo Sacchetto harvested Pinot Grigio from his choice of vineyards in his home region at the foot of the Alps, where some of Italy's finest white wine grapes grow.
Next time you’re kicking back with friends and family, make it a taste tour of northern Italy with each sip of this mouthwatering white!
With juicy flavors like freshly-picked cherries, perky cranberries and bright raspberries this is your any-day-of-the-week Pinot. Yours for a song!
With your funding, Stephen harvested Pinot from a sustainably-grown Lodi vineyards in the Jahant and Mokelumne River sub-regions of Lodi. “We used the best grapes from our best vineyards,” he said.
This wine debuted to historic fanfare in its first vintage, nearly selling out entirely in 48 hours. True insiders know – when you see this Pinot return, you snatch it up – else you’ll be counting down 365 days until it returns again!