WE'RE NOT SURE
- This dark and dreamy Cab is decked out with sumptuous layers of black cherries, inky berries, a long, warm, spicy finish and an irresistible smoothness from extravagant barrel-aging.
- Jose harvested this Cabernet from Gualtallary, a tiny corner of Argentina’s top wine region – where high-elevation and rocky soils give the grapes rich, mouth-filling flavors (and makes for intense-yet-elegant Cab!).
- For supporting Argentina’s former Winemaker of the Year from start to finish as he made this delectable red, you’re getting it for less than 15 bucks! Snag a bottle (or two) and raise a glass – to yourself!
- A former Argentina Winemaker of the Year made you this top-shelf red from the trendiest micro-region in Mendoza – Gualtallary. This Uco Valley sub-region is a booming paradise for high-end, sophisticated wines with Old World style and finesse – wines like this elegant red!
- José went the extra mile to make every tiny nuance of this red shine, meticulously blending mighty Malbec and powerhouse Cab with a touch of Cab Franc for an ultra-refined richness. To top it off, he even graced the wine with a heavenly, velvety-smooth finish by aging it in decadent French Oak barrels.
- Savor a glorious glass with roasted lamb or charred steak coated in chimichurri – one Argentine classic deserves another!
- This mighty Malbec masterpiece is overflowing with decadent flavors of juicy dark berries, mingled with a lush smoothness from careful refining in French oak.
- With your support, Argentina’s former Winemaker of the Year sourced some of the ripest hand-picked Malbec growing in his home region of Uco Valley to bring you a world-class red for only $10.99.
- An Argentinian Malbec this elegant and powerful is the perfect match for the most tender, juicy cut of steak you can get your hands on!