- Talk about a mouthwatering wine! You can practically feel the ripe, peachy aromas hit your nose before making way to flavors like zesty citrus and tropical fruits.
- With your backing, Mauricio went to the Uco Valley to harvest a combo of zippy Sauvignon Blanc, aromatic Torrontés and a touch of Chardonnay for the perfect trifecta of flavor.
- From taco night to Thai takeout to simply enjoying it on its own... this easy-drinking, easy-on-your-pocket white is a must.
This is an elegant and refreshing Sauvignon Blanc that’s like a bottle full of soft, glittery sunshine – an absolutely divine wine.
Because you support Mauricio, he was able to harvest grapes from a region high up in the Uco Valley on the edge of the Andes, known for intensely-ripe fruit (and ideal for your crisp white).
You’re getting an incredible deal on a Sauvignon Blanc from a top winemaking region. Guzzle it down alongside some roasted chicken seasoned with lemon and rosemary… pure bliss!
This full, robust Malbec is jammed with juicy dark fruits like black cherries, ripe plums and endless lush textures. It’s no wonder your winemaker was Argentina’s former Winemaker of the Year!
Jose harvested premium grapes from his family's Uco Valley vineyards to craft you this expressive Malbec – aging the wine in French oak to illuminate rich, velvety characteristics.
A decadent and authentic Argentine Malbec like this just screams for a juicy, sizzling steak drizzled with zesty chimichurri.
Mauricio is your man in Mendoza – and he loves introducing you to the most famous Malbec in the world. Now it's time, he says, you tasted a blend reserved for locals - a robust and wild Malbec blend!
Your funding sent him to Uco Valley – a teeny Mendoza sub-appellation nestled high in the Andes. It was there he harvested the 3 varieties inside this sumptuous red – top-shelf Malbec, juicy (and locally-loved) Bonarda, and decadent Syrah. Qué delicioso.
What makes your Argentine red SO good? Maybe it’s the Andes. Maybe it’s Mauricio’s freedom to make great wine. Maybe it’s Angels. Likely? The perfect combination of all three.
- Hoooo, boy – are you in for a treat! This dark and decadent Cab is flowing with sumptuous layers of black cherries, inky berries and a long, warm, spicy finish.
- Jose harvested Cabernet from Gualtallary, a teeny-tiny corner of Argentina’s top wine region – where high-elevation and rocky soil gives grapes rich flavor (and makes for intense-yet-elegant Cab!).
- You’re getting this scrumptious red for less than 14 bucks - where similar bottles go for upwards of $100! Snag a bottle (or two) and be an instant dinner party hero.