All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
- Scott crafts his Cabernet with his hallmark no-holds-barred style – densely packed with intense black and red fruit flavors that lead to a long, luxurious finish.
- Your support helped Scott travel back to his winemaking roots in the Andean foothills southwest of Mendoza, where sandy soils and lots of sunshine help Cabernet develop a uniquely ripe, vibrant character.
- Your funding gave Scott carte blanche to make this special-edition Cabernet – your reward is a rich red with your Angel-exclusive savings!
Mauricio’s Gran Reserva Malbec goes down oh-so-smoothly with intense flavors like juicy black plum, dark chocolate, vanilla and a dash of peppery spice from 12 months of oak barrel aging.
With your funding, Mauricio harvested Malbec from his very own old-vine vineyards in the heart of the world-famous Uco Valley (aka, the “Napa of Argentina”!), where he’s hands-on every step of the way – picking, pressing, fermentation, aging and bottling.
Mauricio’s Gran Reserva is one of Naked’s most popular Malbecs of all time with a lifetime 95% rating. Fill your cart before it’s gone.
- This polished Argentina red flaunts blackberry, black cherry, plum and spice flavors from a trifecta of varieties – Malbec, Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc – masterfully made by Scott, your “blending fanatic.”
- Your support helped Scott return to his winemaking roots in the Andean foothills to bring you this classic blend of Argentina’s most famous reds, inspired by his Sonoma All Blacks.
- Because you funded Scott when he needed it the most – when he lost his California fruit to the wildfires a few years ago – this special Argentina red is returning for a second vintage at your Angel-exclusive savings.
- This velvety Malbec packs a delicious punch of juicy flavors like black plum and blackberry that go down oh-so easily.
- With your funding, Mauricio harvested Malbec from his very own vineyards in the heart of Argentina’s world-famous Uco Valley, where it grows like a charm.
- For helping Mauricio bring this classic, top-shelf red to the world, you get it for a fraction of what Mendoza Malbecs cost. Grab a few bottles and fire up the grill – carne asada awaits!
This deep red blend is bursting with a bounty of dark dried fruit flavors and minty spice, and finishes with a velvety smoothness, delivering an easy-drinking Malbec Cabernet Sauvignon that you just won’t find anywhere else.
Angel funding helped José combine first-rate Malbec and Cabernet from a few of the micro regions of Argentina’s famed Uco Valley.
“Uco Valley is currently the most exciting region in Argentina,” Jose says, thanks to its high altitudes, old vines and of course – YOU! Angels are the reason José can craft stunning blends like this and for an incredible price.
Mauricio's Malbec is an Angel-favorite masterpiece overflowing with rich, dark berry flavors and a sultry finish.
With Angel funding on his side for over a decade, Mauricio harvests Malbec from high-end Uco Valley vineyards, working with grape growers who let him control every step from pruning to harvesting.
Stock up because Mauricio's Malbec is a suave, delicious treat that will take your juicy steak or grilled burger to the next level.
- This is a refreshing and juicy Sauvignon Blanc that’s like a bottle full of bright sunshine – grab your sunglasses.
- Because you support Mauricio, he was able to harvest grapes from a region high up in the Uco Valley on the edge of the Andes, known for intensely-ripe fruit (and ideal for your crisp white).
- You’re getting an incredible deal on a Sauvignon Blanc from a top winemaking region. Guzzle it down alongside some roasted chicken seasoned with lemon and rosemary… pure bliss!
- This intense, show-stopping red is packed with Scott’s trademark punch of ripe, dark fruits and savory oak spice for a no-holds-barred take on classic Argentina Malbec.
- Your support helped Scott reconnect with his friends in Argentina and return to his winemaking roots to harvest Malbec from 80-year-old legacy vineyards in the heart of the Andes – some of the best in the region.
- For making this return vintage possible, Scott’s Malbec will continue to ‘ROX’ your cookouts and dinner table at an incredible savings! ¡Salud!
- This fresh, fruit-driven Syrah is loaded with refined red fruits matched perfectly with a lean, easy-sipping texture and a punchy, polished finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Uco Valley expert Mauricio harvested top-dollar Syrah grapes from a high-elevation vineyard in Argentina's most famous region, to bring you a red that captures the valley’s finest flavors.
- After masterfully blending and fermenting his Syrah, your support even let Mauricio give this wine an extra year of aging in French and American oak to bring out an touch of extra barrel-aged complexity.
Meet the trendiest red in South America. The rich and lustful Cabernet, Cabernet Franc, and Malbec that grows in this nook of Argentina is on all the cool kids’ radar… but it’s near impossible for a non-local to get.
Lucky you fund one of the top winemakers in Uco Valley -– and he’s right at home in the vineyards of Gualtallary. José’s got the connections and 20+ year winemaker clout to bring you the insider blend everyone clamors for.
Aged 14 months in French oak, this Cabernet blend – awarded Gold in the International Wine & Spirits Competition – sings the heavenly song of the Andes. It carries an incredible sense of place – that place should be your shelf.