- This bright, fruit-driven Cabernet is crafted with Scott’s hallmark no-holds-barred style and densely packed with powerful, intense red fruit flavors that lead into a luxurious, long-lasting finish.
- Your support helped Scott travel back to his winemaking roots in the Andean foothills southwest of Mendoza, where sandy soils and lots of sunshine help Cabernet develop a uniquely ripe, vibrant character.
- Your funding gave Scott his plane ticket to go craft this special-edition Cabernet – now for making it possible, this limited-release red is yours with an Angel-exclusive $18 savings!
- This complex, fruity red marries the classic berry fruit flavors of Argentina Malbec and Cabernet with smooth and spicy notes of Cabernet Franc, masterfully mixed by blending genius Scott Peterson.
- Your support helped Scott, a self-described “blending fanatic”, travel back to his winemaking roots in the Andean foothills to bring you this special-edition blend of Argentina’s most famous reds, inspired by his own Sonoma All Blacks.
- Your funding gave Scott his plane ticket to go craft this limited-release red – now for making it possible, this specialty blend is yours with an Angel-exclusive $23 savings!
- This fresh, fruit-driven Syrah is loaded with refined red fruits matched perfectly with a lean, easy-sipping texture and a punchy, polished finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Uco Valley expert Mauricio harvested top-dollar Syrah grapes from a high-elevation vineyard in Argentina's most famous region, to bring you a red that captures the valley’s finest flavors.
- After masterfully blending and fermenting his Syrah, your support even let Mauricio give this wine an extra year of aging in French and American oak to bring out an touch of extra barrel-aged complexity.
- This mighty Malbec packs a velvety punch of bold, juicy dark fruits that shine through a deep, sultry texture and wrap up in a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- With your funding behind him, Mauricio selected fruit from his own vineyards set in the heart of Argentina’s world-famous Uco Valley, where top-dollar Malbec grows like a charm.
- For helping Mauricio bring this classic, top-shelf red to the world, you get it for a fraction of what Mendoza Malbecs cost on restaurant lists and wine shop shelves. Grab a bottle and cheers yourself for being such a clever Angel!
This deep, dark red blend is bursting with a bounty of bright, ripe fruit, and finishes with a velvety smoothness, delivering an easy-drinking Malbec Cabernet Sauvignon that you just won’t find anywhere else.
Angel funding helped José combine first-rate Malbec and Cabernet from a few of the micro regions of Argentina’s famed Uco Valley.
“Uco Valley is currently the most exciting region in Argentina,” Jose says, thanks to its high altitudes, old vines and of course – YOU! Angels are the reason José can craft stunning blends like this and for an incredible price.
- Dark and dreamy, this Andean Cabernet is full of inky berry and cherry flavors that make it taste like a true luxury.
- Your funding gave José access to Gualtallary – a rocky microregion within Mendoza – where high-elevation snowmelt hydrates the vines. Here, grapes grow ultra-concentrated and intense.
- The world may clamor for it, but only Angels have access to this exclusive Cab from Argentina's former Winemaker of the Year. For $16, no less!
Mauricio's Malbec is an Angel-favorite Argentinian masterpiece overflowing with dark berry fruit flavors packed into a rich mouthfeel with a sultry finish.
With Angel funding on his side for over a decade, Mauricio can source his Malbec entirely from high-end Uco Valley vineyards, working with grape growers who let him control every step from pruning to harvesting.
Stock up because Mauricio's Malbec is a suave, delicious treat and it will take your juicy steak or grilled burger to the next level.
- This is a refreshing and juicy Sauvignon Blanc that’s like a bottle full of bright sunshine – grab your sunglasses.
- Because you support Mauricio, he was able to harvest grapes from a region high up in the Uco Valley on the edge of the Andes, known for intensely-ripe fruit (and ideal for your crisp white).
- You’re getting an incredible deal on a Sauvignon Blanc from a top winemaking region. Guzzle it down alongside some roasted chicken seasoned with lemon and rosemary… pure bliss!
Meet the trendiest red in South America. The rich and lustful Cabernet, Cabernet Franc, and Malbec that grows in this nook of Argentina is on all the cool kids’ radar… but it’s near impossible for a non-local to get.
Lucky you fund one of the top winemakers in Uco Valley -– and he’s right at home in the vineyards of Gualtallary. José’s got the connections and 20+ year winemaker clout to bring you the insider blend everyone clamors for.
Aged 14 months in French oak, this Cabernet blend – awarded Gold in the International Wine & Spirits Competition – sings the heavenly song of the Andes. It carries an incredible sense of place – that place should be your shelf.
- This fresh, fruit-driven Cabernet packs a vibrant punch of plum and dark fruit over a backdrop of peppery spice that leads into a long, elegant finish.
- Your funding helped Mauricio craft this Cabernet using organically farmed grapes, harvested from vineyards at the doorstep of the Andes, an ideal area for organic farming, thanks to dry conditions and lots of sunshine.
- Get a bottle of this lively Cab and be one of the first to try this Argentinian legend’s newest red made exclusively for Angels with 100% organic grapes.