WE'RE NOT SURE
- This dark and dreamy Cab is decked out with sumptuous layers of black cherries, inky berries, a long, warm, spicy finish and an irresistible smoothness from extravagant barrel-aging.
- Jose harvested this Cabernet from Gualtallary, a tiny corner of Argentina’s top wine region – where high-elevation and rocky soils give the grapes rich, mouth-filling flavors (and makes for intense-yet-elegant Cab!).
- For supporting Argentina’s former Winemaker of the Year from start to finish as he made this delectable red, you’re getting it for less than 15 bucks! Snag a bottle (or two) and raise a glass – to yourself!
- This stunning, sultry Syrah strikes the perfect balance between decadent, savory dark fruit flavors and a rich, robust smoothness, giving it a plush, powerful sheen of pure elegance from start to finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Uco Valley expert Mauricio could use the very best Syrah grapes from a high-elevation vineyard in Argentina's most famous region, to bring you a bold, powerhouse red that captures the valley’s finest flavors.
- After masterfully blending and fermenting his high-end Syrah, your support even let Mauricio give this wine an extra year of aging in lavish French and American oak to bring out that extra-special touch of spellbinding complexity.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Mauricio’s Sauvignon Blanc is a crisp, elegant refresher straight from South America, dripping with bright fruit flavors and a tangy twist of citrus.
- Your support helped Mauricio harvest grapes from high up in the Vista Flores region of Argentina's Uco Valley, where conditions are ideal for growing crisp, world-class Sauvignon Blanc.
- Mauricio says this fresh and fruity Sauvignon Blanc is pure bliss paired with Asian food. Enjoy a glass alongside your favorite Thai food or even Chinese takeout. Yum!
- A former Argentina Winemaker of the Year made you this top-shelf red from the trendiest micro-region in Mendoza – Gualtallary. This Uco Valley sub-region is a booming paradise for high-end, sophisticated wines with Old World style and finesse – wines like this elegant red!
- José went the extra mile to make every tiny nuance of this red shine, meticulously blending mighty Malbec and powerhouse Cab with a touch of Cab Franc for an ultra-refined richness. To top it off, he even graced the wine with a heavenly, velvety-smooth finish by aging it in decadent French Oak barrels.
- Savor a glorious glass with roasted lamb or charred steak coated in chimichurri – one Argentine classic deserves another!
- Fresh fruitiness abounds in this Argentinian delicacy, expertly woven with a juicy medley of pear, apple and a twist of citrus that glide along with a smooth elegance into a lush, refreshing finish.
- Your funding gave Mauricio special access to high-end, hand-harvested Chardonnay from the small Vista Flores district of Uco Valley – so you’re getting a top-tier Chard straight from the heart of Argentina’s most coveted region for under $10!
- This thirst-quenching Chardonnay is a perfect partner for so many meals and goes wonderfully with everything from seafood to Asian cuisine. Chardonnay and Thai, anyone?
- This crisp, world-class Torrontes is packed with floral aromas and juicy flavors of white peach that tango gracefully with a citrusy tang of lemon zest. It's an elegant Argentinian classic you won’t want to put down.
- Angel funding gave José access to a vineyard nestled near the town of Cafayate in northern Argentina, home to the world's finest Torrontes. High altitudes here make for a stark contrast of warm days and cold nights that balance out the grapes’ ripening to bring the finished wine beautiful layers of deep, intense flavor.
- Finally, José fermented this bright, lively white wine in stainless steel tanks to preserve its fruity freshness and bring the fullest, finest flavors of Argentina straight to you!