- This mighty Malbec masterpiece is overflowing with decadent flavors of juicy dark berries, mingled with a lush smoothness from careful refining in French oak.
- With your support, Argentina’s former Winemaker of the Year sourced some of the ripest hand-picked Malbec growing in his home region of Uco Valley to bring you a world-class red for only $10.99.
- An Argentinian Malbec this elegant and powerful is the perfect match for the most tender, juicy cut of steak you can get your hands on!
- This stunning, sultry Syrah strikes the perfect balance between decadent, savory dark fruit flavors and a rich, robust smoothness, giving it a plush, powerful sheen of pure elegance from start to finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Uco Valley expert Mauricio could use the very best Syrah grapes from a high-elevation vineyard in Argentina's most famous region, to bring you a bold, powerhouse red that captures the valley’s finest flavors.
- After masterfully blending and fermenting his high-end Syrah, your support even let Mauricio give this wine an extra year of aging in lavish French and American oak to bring out that extra-special touch of spellbinding complexity.
This dry, crisp sparkling wine features elegant Malbec brimming with fresh, fruity flavors that burst in delightfully small bubbles.
Mauricio selected Malbec from vineyards in the heart of Argentina’s world-famous Uco Valley. With your support, he can do something no one else is doing — make it into this delicious sparkling white!
It’s not every day you get a crisp sparkling from Argentina Malbec and Mauricio made it just for you! This special wine is perfect for a celebration.
With subtle fruity flavors from fresh-picked peach to pear, and a seriously long, refreshing finish, it’s easy to see why Mauricio needed to share this refined Moscatel Rosado with you!
Angel funding helped Mauricio select Moscatel Rosado from vineyards in world-famous Mendoza to showcase this often forgotten traditional variety and elevate it to create this delicate, easy-drinking wine.
Before or after dinner, pair wiht creamy cheese or nuts for a delightful bite. It’s yours for only $10.99 — so grab a bottle or two.
- Fresh, bright green apple and pear flavors course through this Chardonnay, backed by a touch of citrus and a long, vibrant, thirst-quenching finish.
- Thanks to your funding, Jose was able to harvest his choice of top-quality Chardonnay grapes from Uco Valley vineyards nestled in the foothills of the Andes, where this delicate white grape grows like a charm.
- Uco Valley is one of Argentina’s most exciting up and coming regions, and with your support, winemakers like Jose are spotlighting how well world-class wines like this Chardonnay can grow here – and the rewards are yours to sip!