- This luscious, rich blend of juicy Grenache with bold, sultry Syrah is a smooth French classic from your genius of Southern France. It’s flush with mouth-filling red fruit flavors that seem to linger practically forever on a lush, long-lasting finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Ben was able to select top-notch grapes from low-yielding old vines along the ridges of Roussillon – halfway between the coast and the Spanish border. It's seriously sought-after fruit and your support gives Ben special access to it!
- To make the most of this blend, Ben recommends decanting it for 1-2 hours before drinking – give this wine a little time to breathe, and oof. C'est fantastique.
- Ben’s ripe and sophisticated Minervois is the effortlessly-exquisite French red you need to experience for yourself!
- You can find wines at this level at fancy brasseries in Paris (or bouchons in Lyon) – but your support for Ben lets you get your hands on this scrumptious red for less than double digits.
- Ben’s a tenured, self-made winemaker who followed his passion to master the art of making scrumptious wines. You’ve made this vigneron’s dreams come true – time to drink in your reward.
- Easy-drinking, elegant Pinot – with Burgundian style and powerful flavor. And it's an absolutely crazy bargain for Angels!
- This is ONLY possible because Angels believed in Ben Darnault and his crazy dream of making refined Pinot in a region where nobody dares... the sunny south of France.
- You can taste the warm, Mediterranean sunshine. And for less than $10 a bottle, you can afford to drink fine Pinot any day of the week!
- This Champagne comes from Chardonnay, with a hint of Pinot Noir for color. The result is a robust, long-lived bottle of sparkling with all the accolades and half the price.
- The price tag's higher than our average, but it's a sensational steal for the real Champagne deal.
- The first time we got hands on JP's Rosé we ran out in less than a month! We doubled the order, but expect this to sell out incredibly fast.
- Real Champagne made exclusively for Angels by the genius winemaker who made Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne... and it's FINALLY affordable!!!
- Using the same Champagne connections, prestigious appellation controlee grapes, and state of the art techniques behind those world famous labels, J.P. has produced this oh-so-sophisticated and refined Champagne that's guaranteed to have you purring with pleasure.
- It's a vivacious yet elegant Champagne that punches WELL above its weight. And Angels are the ones that made it happen!
- Only a legacy French winemaker as skilled as Patrice could bring you a Sauvignon Blanc this crisp, creamy and unforgettable.
- With his connections all over the Loire, and your funding behind him, Patrice is able to source only the finest of the region’s Sauvignon Blanc. For helping him harvest this wine’s grapes from along the banks of the Loire River, you get this stunning summery white for an absolute steal.
- Break open a crusty baguette, spread on a dollop of rich brie or soft and creamy goat cheese – and from here on out it’s nothing but smooth sipping.
- Ben’s unique, easy-sipping red is layered with a lush set of rich, mouth-filling dark fruit flavors and a delectable smoothness that’s simply unforgettable.
- Ben used your funding to source pristine Grenache, Syrah and Carignan from the hillside vineyards of Roussillon in the South of France, and made this red using a special “repasse” technique – meaning he passed an already mature vintage over the crushed grape skins left over from a new harvest to give it even more power and complexity.
- The result? A whole new level of dark, dreamy and extremely satisfying flavors from the South of France – all thanks to you!
- This juicy, mouth-filling Syrah gushes with refined dark fruit flavors and a lush, rich smoothness.
- With your funding, Katie hand-harvested Syrah from dry-farmed, 45-year-old vines growing in the small village of Tuchan in the south of France. The organically farmed vines are low yielding, giving the grapes an intense, complex set of flavors.
- Katie makes this easy-sipping red in her winery in a converted train shed – hence the name “La Gare” and the train engine on the label. The low vineyard yields mean only so many bottles exist – take a few home before this Syrah leaves the station!
- Refreshing, radiant and pulsing with pure luxury… Jean-Philippe puts the CHAMP in Champagne. With its crisp, bright flashes of fresh fruit and ultra-fine bubbles, this authentic French Champagne is the creme-de-la-creme of your Angel-funded sparkling wines.
- Starting with flawless Chardonnay grapes, JP handled the fruit as little as possible and used meticulous production techniques to craft you one of the most high-end Champagnes imaginable. Now, after 8 years of aging, this unbelievably elegant French sparkling is all yours to enjoy.
- A classic, top-shelf vintage Champagne like this gives famous labels a run for their money! Thanks to Angel funding, it’s less than $40… now that’s worth a toast!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Meet Cremant de Limoux – the French sparkling that makes Champagne jealous. This luscious bubbly blend of Chardonnay, Chenin Blanc and the rare Mauzac grape shimmers with delicate fruit flavors and elegance, while a touch of Pinot Noir helps give it that irresistible pink hue.
- With Angel support behind him from step one, Francoise sourced hand-picked fruit from terraced hillsides in Southern France’s famed Limoux region, and carefully crafted this show-stopping sparkling in the traditional method for an unmatched elegance.
- Franciose aged this Cremant in bottle for around 18 months to give it that perfect balance between crispness and a show-stopping smoothness. Now it’s finally ready to be enjoyed for just $14.99!