All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
Buzzing with flavors like ripe strawberry, wild raspberries and juicy red cherry, this is everything you want in a Rosé – bright, light and refreshing.
Angel funding helped Patrice harvest Pinot Noir next to Sancerre in France’s world-famous Loire Valley to bring you this elegant Rosé that’s perfect for any day of the week.
With your exclusive savings, this is a resounding oui. Stock up on this Angel and critic favorite and enjoy French Rosé all year long.
Talk about classic. This wine is from Chenin’s famous birthplace – the Loire Valley – full of light, bright flavors like crisp apple and pear, juicy peach and zesty lemon. Mmm, magnifique!
With your funding, Patrice harvested grapes from France’s famous Vouvray region, home to some of the most celebrated Chenin Blanc in the world.
Look no further than this sipper from the one and only Patrice. With an Angel rating of 94% across all vintages, this is sure to please.
This Angel favorite is teeming with flavors like zesty citrus and zingy ginger – everything you want in a Sauvignon – délicieux!
With his connections all over the Loire, Patrice harvests the region’s finest Sauvignon Blanc — and thanks to Angel funding, you get this sumptuous sipper for an absolute steal.
Break open a crusty French baguette, spread on a dollop of creamy goat cheese – and from here on out it’s nothing but smooth sipping. C’est super!
- This rich, juicy red captures the character of this famous French valley, packed with bright red fruit flavors and wrapped up with a touch of toasty oak spice. There’s no place like Rhône!
- Your funding helped Ben craft this Angel-exclusive blend of Syrah and Grenache from his choice of Rhône Valley vineyards, where these two iconic red varieties grow best.
- There’s Côtes du Rhône – then there’s Côtes du Rhône Plus! To put that extra bit of finesse on this already refined red, Ben aged it for an additional 8 months in oak barrels. Now it’s yours to savor!
- This chic Chenin is light and bright, with flavors like ripe honeydew, juicy peach and nectarine plus a dash of zesty lemon.
- With Angel funding, Patrice – your Loire Valley expert – harvested primo Chenin to show you “the greatness of this grape" in his native France.
- This sipper goes with nearly everything – Asian and vegetarian dishes, sautéed chicken, hearty pork chops, creamy cheeses – even the French confectionery treat, petits fours. Bon appétit!
- Patrice’s elegant Sauvignon Blanc hits all the high notes – zippy citrus, a dash of spice – plus a silky texture that’s très, très nice!
- With your support, Patrice harvested grapes from some of France’s best vineyards, including the Loire Valley, to bring you this bright white that you’ll reach for again and again.
- This is the only chance to snag the crisp white that Patrice describes as “a wine to please and ease the taste buds” – get it while you can before it’s gone forever.
This French-Kiwi dream collaboration bursts with mouthwatering citrus and juicy tropical fruit flavors – when you fund Ben and Rod, c’est magnifique.
You voted for 2 award-winning winemakers – a French expert and New Zealand champion – to bring you this worldly white, combining their decades of expertise. Ben found the pristine Sauvignon Blanc in a French vineyard, and Rod knows how to make its flavors sing – the rest is history!
Pair this endlessly refreshing white with a plate of oven-baked asparagus drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with melted Gruyère – you can’t go wrong! Bon appétit.
This crisp, thirst-quenching French Rosé treats your tastebuds to a medley of bright, delicate berry flavors, a splash of citrus and a long, mouthwatering finish that makes each sip more refreshing than the last.
Ben used Angel funding to harvest Grenache from vineyards just a hop, skip and jump from the coast, where cooler temps help the grapes ripen slowly and evenly, preserving every vibrant flavor just for you.
Southern France is home to some of the world’s most sought-after Rosés, and by supporting Ben, you’ve got insider access to a gold mine of lively pink gems like this – enjoy!
- From 12th century wetlands turned vineyards comes Ben’s Cabernet with deep, intense flavors like ripe blackberry and raspberry, mocha, vanilla and toasted almond cloaked in silky smoothness.
- Your funding helped Ben harvest pristine grapes from these vineyards in Southern France’s famed Languedoc region, and age the wine for a full 8 months in oak barrels for added complexity.
- This elegant, fruit-forward red is Ben’s South-of-France answer to Napa and Bordeaux at a fraction of the price.
- This scrumptious French Chardonnay is a splash of baked apple and pear flavors, rounded off with a melt-in-your-mouth finish.
- Angel support helped Ben harvest his choice of Chardonnay from the foothills of the Pyrenées mountains, where the region’s cooler climate rewards him with fruit packed full of flavor.
- There's nothing quite like a Chardonnay from the French countryside. Your funding helps Ben share his region’s classic wines with Angels everywhere for a song – cheers to that!