- This rich, juicy red blend captures the generous character of this famous French valley, packed with tart red fruits and wrapped up with a touch of toasty oak spice. There’s no place like Rhone!
- Your funding helped Ben craft this Angel-exclusive Rhone blend using Syrah and Grenache from his choice of Rhone Valley vineyards, where these two iconic red varieties grow best.
- There’s Côtes du Rhône – then there’s Côtes du Rhône Plus! To put that extra bit of finesse on this already refined red, Ben aged it for an additional 8 months in oak barrels. Now it’s yours to savor!
- This fresh French white is as refreshing as it is rare, with bright fruit flavors, a twist of citrus and a crisp, thirst-quenching finish.
- Picpoul de Pinet is a rare white grape native to one part of the south of France (Pinet, in fact). And it's blessed with a natural crispness that makes it a perfectly clean, refreshing white.
- Ben uses your Angel funding to get exclusive access to grapes from his favorite grapegrower high up in the Mediterranean hillsides – in return he brings you this fruity, refreshing white wine for just $11.99!
- This fresh and refined Chardonnay brings you a lip-smacking set of bright fruit flavors like juicy apple and pear, with a silky-smooth texture and a luxuriously long finish.
- With the help of your funding, Loire Valley native Patrice selected some of the finest Chardonnay he knew was growing throughout the valley. This white grape has grown in Patrice’s home valley for centuries – now you’re helping him bring a crisp, classic example to wine drinkers everywhere.
- This is Patrice’s first ever Angel-funded Chardonnay and he can’t thank you enough for making it possible. All he asks now is that you let him know how much you enjoyed it. Patrice says, “A toast to you, Angels!”
- This easy-sipping French Chardonnay is a splash of baked apple and pear flavors, rounded off with a smooth, creamy, melt-in-your-mouth finish.
- Angel support helped Ben harvest his choice of Chardonnay from the foothills of the Pyrenees mountains, where the region’s cooler climate rewards him with delicate fruit packed full of flavor.
- There's nothing quite like a smooth Chardonnay from the French countryside. Your funding helps this talented vigneron share his home region’s classic wines with Angels everywhere for a song – Ben will cheers to that!
- This fresh, elegant French white is loaded with refined bright fruit flavors and a citrusy crispness that’ll keep you refreshed even on the hottest summer day.
- Your support helps Patrice source some of France’s most prized Sauvignon Blanc from the famed Pouilly-Fumé region of the Loire Valley. In return, he’s pleased to bring you this mouthwatering white for an absolute song.
- With a 91% lifetime rating and Patrice’s three generations of winemaking expertise behind it, this is one fresh French white wine you don’t want to miss.
- This vibrant, fruit-driven red is a South of France specialty, balancing cherry and red fruit flavors with a velvety texture and a smooth finish that lasts and lasts.
- Your support gave Ben special access to world-class Syrah and Grenache grapes from the low-yielding hillside vineyards of Black Mountain in Southern France’s Minervois region to craft this signature red exclusively for Angels.
- When you first open this juicy red, it may be too tempting to resist diving right in – but if you’re able to wait and let the wine air out for at least an hour, you’ll be rewarded tenfold with every lavish, fruity layer shining through to its fullest.
This delicate French Rosé is proof that every season is reason for the perfect Rosé. It will surprise and delight with hints of strawberry and a softness you’ll crave year-round.
“Vieilles Vignes” translates to “Old Vine” and thanks to your funding Patrice harvested Cabernet-Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Gamay and Malbec from 20+ year old vines in the Touraine region of the Loire Valley.
This Rosé will pair with an array of foods, making it the perfect year-round sipper. Grab a bottle or two now of this limited release — so you can enjoy it from winter to summer!
Ben's lively, refreshing white wine is everything you want in a thirst-quenching summertime sipper, with lush layers of fruity flavor like peach and melon, backed by a zing of tangy citrus that lingers on the delicate finish.
- This lavish white is practically bottled South of France sunshine, thanks to Angel support that helped Ben source impeccable Chardonnay and blend it with a touch of Vermentino for a ripe, juicy Minervois masterpiece.
- Sip this white on a lazy, sunny afternoon and let the swirls of light and juicy berry flavors carry you away on a wave of relaxation.
- Take a smooth flight to the ancient soils of France with this delicate and savory red that showcases the unique ability of Pinot Noir to convey the earthy flavors and herbal aromas of its vineyard home.
- Sancerre may be synonymous with Sauvignon Blanc, but Patrice knows the famous region's reds also deserve attention for their quality and elegance.
- French wines of this caliber start at over $30 a bottle, but Patrice is bringing Angels their first Sancerre Pinot Noir for an exclusive $15 savings!
- This crisp, thirst-quenching (and award-winning!) French Rosé treats your tastebuds to a medley of bright, delicate fruit flavors, a splash of citrus and a long, lip-smacking finish that makes each sip more refreshing than the last!
- Ben used Angel funding to source impeccable Grenache grapes from vineyards just a hop, skip and jump from the coast, where cooler temps help the fruit ripen slowly and evenly, preserving every scintillating flavor just for you.
- Southern France is home to some of the world’s most sought-after Rosés, and by supporting Ben, you’ve got insider access to a gold mine of lush light pink gems like this – enjoy!