- This GOLD-winning, Angel-favorite French white brings you refreshing crispness and light, bright fruit flavors like honey dew melon with every sip, layered over a silky-smooth finish you won’t be forgetting any time soon.
- With your help, Patrice could source 100% of this wine from France’s famous Vouvray region, home to some of the most celebrated Chenin Blanc in the world.
- For one of the best French white wines out there, look no further than this stunning sipper from the one and only Patrice. He’s bringing back the latest vintage of this Angel-funded smash hit for an absolute song!
- This crisp, thirst-quenching (and award-winning!) French Rosé treats your tastebuds to a medley of bright, delicate fruit flavors, a splash of citrus and a long, lip-smacking finish that makes each sip more refreshing than the last!
- Ben used Angel funding to source impeccable Grenache grapes from vineyards just a hop, skip and jump from the coast, where cooler temps help the fruit ripen slowly and evenly, preserving every scintillating flavor just for you.
- Southern France is home to some of the world’s most sought-after Rosés, and by supporting Ben, you’ve got insider access to a gold mine of lush light pink gems like this – enjoy!
- This crisp, thirst-quenching white is a DOUBLE GOLD-winning Sauvignon Blanc from two of your winemakers who do it best. When you fund Ben Darnault and Rod Easthope to combine their expertise, magic is bound to happen – in the form of this light and refreshing fruit-driven white, with a mouthwatering freshness and long, lush finish.
- Angels voted for Ben and Rod to team up and bring you this wondrous white, combining their decades of shared expertise making top-tier Sauv Blanc. Ben found the pristine fruit basking in a French vineyard, and Rod knows how to make Sauv Blanc’s tropical flavors sing like no other – the rest is history!
- Pair this endlessly refreshing white with a plate of oven-baked asparagus drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with melted Gruyere cheese – you can’t go wrong!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Ben’s rustic French Cabernet packs a concentrated, complex set of red and black fruit flavors, with a lightly rich texture and a long, oh-so-satisfying finish.
- Your funding helped Ben harvest pristine Cabernet from his choice of vineyards throughout Southern France’s famed Languedoc region, and age the wine for a full 8 months in oak barrels for an extra touch of complexity and signature refined character.
- This elegant red marks Ben’s first Cabernet in his line of reserve-level, Angel-favorite Plus wines. Give this rustic French Cabernet a try and be sure to let Ben know what you think – he loves hearing directly from the Angels enjoying his wines!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Jonathan’s bold, dreamy Bordeaux red is a satin-smooth treasure, dripping with dark fruit flavors that linger on through an oh-so luxurious long-lasting finish.
- Jonathan’s known as a "Garagiste" (a Bordeaux winemaker who produces only small amounts of wine, usually from single vineyards). For this complex red, your funding helped him source small, highly concentrated berries from world-class Bordeaux vineyards and age the wine a full 16 months for a stunning trademark smoothness.
- Jonathan's the Garagiste behind brands like Le Dôme that cost upwards of $200 a bottle. Angel funding lets him create your exclusive small-production wine, absolutely saturated with flavor... for less than $17 a bottle. His word to the wise: “Get it now before it sells out.”
- This vibrant Viognier is a true South of France staple, with lush ripe apricot and zingy citrus flavors, balanced with the variety’s signature rich, creamy texture that’s made it a summer favorite of over 7,500 Angels.
- Your funding helped Ben select high-quality Viognier nestled along the coast of southern France, where cool Mediterranean breezes help the grapes ripen nice and evenly with every layer of juicy flavor intact.
- Viognier is the kind of refreshing white French wine that’s best enjoyed while it's young and fresh. Ben's advice: indulge in a glass of this elegant easy-sipper as soon as possible!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Patrice's refined GOLD-winning Rosé of Pinot Noir is buzzing with bright red fruit flavors like strawberry and berries, not to mention a splash of citrus that leads into a light, refreshing finish.
- With your funding behind him, Patrice scouted out Pinot Noir straight from Sancerre in France’s world-famous Loire Valley, to bring you an elegant Rosé that’s perfect for any day of the week.
- Angels like you helped Patrice make this crisp Rosé a reality and he can't thank you enough. The only thing left is to make sure you’re stocked up with enough of this pink sipper to last you through summer!
Ben's lively, refreshing white wine is everything you want in a thirst-quenching summertime sipper, with lush layers of fruity flavor like peach and melon, backed by a zing of tangy citrus that lingers on the delicate finish.
- This lavish white is practically bottled South of France sunshine, thanks to Angel support that helped Ben source impeccable Chardonnay and blend it with a touch of Vermentino for a ripe, juicy Minervois masterpiece.
- Sip this white on a lazy, sunny afternoon and let the swirls of light and juicy berry flavors carry you away on a wave of relaxation.
- This luxurious French white wine is a creamy classic with elegant fruit flavors, a refined, silky smoothness and a long, luscious, lip-smacking finish. Fancy French white wines don’t get much more indulgent than this.
- With unmatched conditions for growing Chardonnay grapes to their most opulent and flavorful, Chablis is arguably the most famous region in the world for Chardonnay-based white wines. What's more, Premier Cru wines like this are the cream of the crop, coming from only select vineyards in the region.
- By backing Benjamin, you’ve got a winemaker who knows how to make world-class Chablis better than just about anyone – and he makes it just for you! Grab a bottle of this Chablis Premier Cru and sip in style – you’ve earned it!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Francoise’s beloved Cremant de Limoux returns! This fine French sparkling is a dazzling Angel-funded treasure, dancing with delicate bubbles, a creamy, classic smoothness and unmatched elegance.
- Angel support gave Francoise her choice of the finest fruit from the hillside vineyards of Limoux, France’s original sparkling wine region. Thanks to Angel funding, Francoise’s carrying on this region’s centuries-old sparkling tradition and making some of the finest bubblies Limoux’s ever seen – just for YOU.
- For funding Francoise as she perfects each dazzling bubbly, Angels get direct access to her world-class sparkling wines like this for an unbelievable deal.