- Ben's truly outdone himself with this one – this intense, organically-grown red is generously loaded with deep, dark berry fruits and a decadent dash of spice to round it off. Yum!
- Every wine Ben creates is a complete knockout, and this lavish red is no exception. Made with premium Syrah and Grenache from hillside vineyards in the heart of Southern France, this top-notch red is the creme-de-la-creme of Ben’s wines – and it’s all thanks to you!
- Pair this red up with some slow-roasted pork and rich, buttery mashed potatoes, gather a few of your favorite people to share it with and you’re all set!
- Patrice Grasset is a 3rd generation winemaker and a lifelong resident of the Loire, where they make the most famous French whites in the world. But what's to stop him from going to Bordeaux - to make the most famous reds...?
- Nothing, because he has YOUR backing! With your help, your French expert traveled to the most expensive red wine region in the world – and harvested a mix of rich Cabernet and Merlot for this impeccable blend.
- Now you're getting bona fide Bordeaux for $12.99! Will you be one of the lucky Angels to nab a rare bottle?
- This vibrant, silky-smooth red is an easy-sipping delight from the South of France, dripping with polished cherry and red fruit flavors and rounded off by a velvety finish that lasts and lasts.
- Your support gave Ben special access to world-class Syrah and Grenache grapes from the low-yielding hillside vineyards of Black Mountain in Southern France’s Minervois region. Your funding then let Ben ferment this lush red in concrete tanks and barrel-age it for ultimate smoothness and complexity.
- When you first open this juicy red, it may be too tempting to resist diving right in – but if you’re able to wait and let the wine air out for at least an hour, you’ll be rewarded tenfold with every lavish, fruity layer shining through to its fullest.
- Close your eyes and let this Chenin Blanc's medley of ripe fruit flavors carry you off to a sunny afternoon beside the Loire River nibbling from a fancy cheese plate complete with lemon crepes. C’est magnifique!
- Made in the heart of France’s legendary Loire Valley, Vouvray is the pinnacle Chenin Blanc of France, beloved for its fruit-driven crispness. Patrice can bring this Chenin to a wider audience with your funding, and it’s a treasure all Angels deserve.
- For helping him make his first-ever Angel-funded Vouvray Chenin Blanc and introduce it to wine drinkers everywhere, you save $21 on a dream-come-true wine from one of France’s best winemakers.
- Ben’s rich, juicy red blend perfectly captures the scrumptious character of this famous French valley, overflowing with generous plum, cherry and red fruit flavors backed by a touch of toasty oak. There’s no place like Rhone!
- Thanks to your support, Ben had his choice of vineyards straight from France’s famous Rhone Valley, where some of the best Syrah and Grenache in the world grows. Your Rhone expert blended these red grapes to perfection for a seamlessly smooth and delicious delight – exclusively for you!
- There’s Côtes du Rhône – then there’s Côtes du Rhône Plus! To put that extra bit of finesse on this already refined red, Ben aged it for 8 months in barrels and coaxed out every ounce of elegance. Now it’s yours to savor!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Francoise’s beloved Cremant de Limoux returns! This fine French sparkling is a dazzling Angel-funded treasure, dancing with delicate bubbles, a creamy, classic smoothness and unmatched elegance.
- Angel support gave Francoise her choice of the finest fruit from the hillside vineyards of Limoux, France’s original sparkling wine region. Thanks to Angel funding, Francoise’s carrying on this region’s centuries-old sparkling tradition and making some of the finest bubblies Limoux’s ever seen – just for YOU.
- For funding Francoise as she perfects each dazzling bubbly, Angels get direct access to her world-class sparkling wines like this for an unbelievable deal.
- This crisp Chardonnay straight from the hills of Southern France is a luxurious splash of apple and pear flavors, backed by a luxurious creamy smoothness.
- Angel support helped Ben harvest impeccable Chardonnay grapes from the foothills of the Pyrenees mountains, where the region’s cooler climate rewards Ben with delicate, world-class fruit packed full of flavor.
- There's nothing quite like a classic, smooth Chardonnay from the French countryside. Your funding helps this talented vigneron craft the finest wines possible from his home region and bring them to Angels everywhere for a song – Ben will cheers to that!
- This juicy, mouth-filling Syrah gushes with refined dark fruit flavors and a lush, rich smoothness.
- With your funding, Katie hand-harvested Syrah from dry-farmed, 45-year-old vines growing in the small village of Tuchan in the south of France. The organically farmed vines are low yielding, giving the grapes an intense, complex set of flavors.
- Katie makes this easy-sipping red in her winery in a converted train shed – hence the name “La Gare” and the train engine on the label. The low vineyard yields mean only so many bottles exist – take a few home before this Syrah leaves the station!
- Jonathan’s bold, dreamy Bordeaux red is a satin-smooth treasure, dripping with dark fruit flavors that linger on through an oh-so luxurious long-lasting finish.
- Jonathan’s known as a "Garagiste" (a Bordeaux winemaker who produces only small amounts of wine, usually from single vineyards). For this complex red, your funding helped him source small, highly concentrated berries from world-class Bordeaux vineyards and age the wine a full 16 months for a stunning trademark smoothness.
- Jonathan's the Garagiste behind brands like Le Dôme that cost upwards of $200 a bottle. Angel funding lets him create your exclusive small-production wine, absolutely saturated with flavor... for less than $17 a bottle. His word to the wise: “Get it now before it sells out.”
- Easy-drinking, elegant Pinot – with Burgundian style and powerful flavor. And it's an absolutely crazy bargain for Angels!
- This is ONLY possible because Angels believed in Ben Darnault and his crazy dream of making refined Pinot in a region where nobody dares... the sunny south of France.
- You can taste the warm, Mediterranean sunshine. And for less than $10 a bottle, you can afford to drink fine Pinot any day of the week!