WE'RE NOT SURE
- This vibrant, silky-smooth red is an easy-sipping delight from the South of France, dripping with polished cherry and red fruit flavors and rounded off by a velvety finish that lasts and lasts.
- Your support gave Ben special access to world-class Syrah and Grenache grapes from the low-yielding hillside vineyards of Black Mountain in Southern France’s Minervois region. Your funding then let Ben ferment this lush red in concrete tanks and barrel-age it for ultimate smoothness and complexity.
- When you first open this juicy red, it may be too tempting to resist diving right in – but if you’re able to wait and let the wine air out for at least an hour, you’ll be rewarded tenfold with every lavish, fruity layer shining through to its fullest.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Francoise’s beloved Cremant de Limoux returns! This fine French sparkling is a dazzling Angel-funded treasure, dancing with delicate bubbles, a creamy, classic smoothness and unmatched elegance.
- Angel support gave Francoise her choice of the finest fruit from the hillside vineyards of Limoux, France’s original sparkling wine region. Thanks to Angel funding, Francoise’s carrying on this region’s centuries-old sparkling tradition and making some of the finest bubblies Limoux’s ever seen – just for YOU.
- For funding Francoise as she perfects each dazzling bubbly, Angels get direct access to her world-class sparkling wines like this for an unbelievable deal.
- This juicy, mouth-filling Syrah gushes with refined dark fruit flavors and a lush, rich smoothness.
- With your funding, Katie hand-harvested Syrah from dry-farmed, 45-year-old vines growing in the small village of Tuchan in the south of France. The organically farmed vines are low yielding, giving the grapes an intense, complex set of flavors.
- Katie makes this easy-sipping red in her winery in a converted train shed – hence the name “La Gare” and the train engine on the label. The low vineyard yields mean only so many bottles exist – take a few home before this Syrah leaves the station!
- Real Champagne made exclusively for Angels by the genius winemaker who made Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne... and it's FINALLY affordable!!!
- Using the same Champagne connections, prestigious appellation controlee grapes, and state of the art techniques behind those world famous labels, J.P. has produced this oh-so-sophisticated and refined Champagne that's guaranteed to have you purring with pleasure.
- It's a vivacious yet elegant Champagne that punches WELL above its weight. And Angels are the ones that made it happen!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Jonathan’s bold, dreamy Bordeaux red is a satin-smooth treasure, dripping with dark fruit flavors that linger on through an oh-so luxurious long-lasting finish.
- Jonathan’s known as a "Garagiste" (a Bordeaux winemaker who produces only small amounts of wine, usually from single vineyards). For this complex red, your funding helped him source small, highly concentrated berries from world-class Bordeaux vineyards and age the wine a full 16 months for a stunning trademark smoothness.
- Jonathan's the Garagiste behind brands like Le Dôme that cost upwards of $200 a bottle. Angel funding lets him create your exclusive small-production wine, absolutely saturated with flavor... for less than $17 a bottle. His word to the wise: “Get it now before it sells out.”
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Meet Cremant de Limoux – the French sparkling that makes Champagne jealous. This luscious bubbly blend of Chardonnay, Chenin Blanc and the rare Mauzac grape shimmers with delicate fruit flavors and elegance, while a touch of Pinot Noir helps give it that irresistible pink hue.
- With Angel support behind her from step one, Francoise sourced hand-picked fruit from terraced hillsides in Southern France’s famed Limoux region, and carefully crafted this show-stopping sparkling in the traditional method for an unmatched elegance.
- Franciose aged this Cremant in bottle for around 18 months to give it that perfect balance between easy-sipping crispness and bubbly decadence. Now it’s finally ready to be enjoyed for just $14.99!
- This Champagne comes from Chardonnay, with a hint of Pinot Noir for color. The result is a robust, long-lived bottle of sparkling with all the accolades and half the price.
- The price tag's higher than our average, but it's a sensational steal for the real Champagne deal.
- The first time we got hands on JP's Rosé we ran out in less than a month! We doubled the order, but expect this to sell out incredibly fast.
- Refreshing, radiant and pulsing with pure luxury… Jean-Philippe puts the CHAMP in Champagne. With its crisp, bright flashes of fresh fruit and ultra-fine bubbles, this authentic French Champagne is the creme-de-la-creme of your Angel-funded sparkling wines.
- Starting with flawless Chardonnay grapes, JP handled the fruit as little as possible and used meticulous production techniques to craft you one of the most high-end Champagnes imaginable. Now, after 8 years of aging, this unbelievably elegant French sparkling is all yours to enjoy.
- A classic, top-shelf vintage Champagne like this gives famous labels a run for their money! Thanks to Angel funding, it’s less than $40… now that’s worth a toast!
- This big, refined red is a perfect slice of southern France’s signature richness and spice, with a lush lineup of red berry fruit flavors and a soft herbal touch on the luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- Angel support helped Katie scout out and hand-harvest high-end Carignan, Grenache and Syrah from heritage vines in the hills above her tiny village of Tuchan in the South of France. Some of the vines are over 100 years old, meaning their yields are low, but the grapes' flavor complexity is sky-high!
- Fun fact: Katie makes this rich red in her winery in a converted train shed – hence the name “La Gare” and the train engine on the label.
Rich, vibrant and juicy, with a mouthful of luscious red fruit flavors and a plush, silky smoothness – this refined French red is truly a world-class crowdpleaser!
When you gave Ben the opportunity to craft this delectable red from a parcel of precious old-vine Grenache and Syrah nestled in the foothills of the Pyrenees, he jumped for joy!
Maury is a little corner of France famous for its sweet, fortified wines – but Ben's on a mission to take impeccable grapes from the region's old vines and make mind-bogglingly delicious wines like this red, just for you.