WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stefano's luscious Toscana is a new kind of Italian powerhouse red. With your help, Stefano started with the kind of big, bold red the Tuscan region is famous for, then gave it a silky smoothness that’s almost too easy to sip.
- You gave Stefano the chance to redefine what powerfully fruity Italian reds could be, so he brought together high-end Sangiovese from the hills of Tuscany and artfully blended it with juicy Merlot and sultry Syrah from coastal vineyards to bring you this reinvented Italian classic for a song!
- It's true, a lot of wine goes great with pizza – but this Toscana was practically made for a fresh-from-the-oven slice topped with crumbled sausage, olives and gooey mozzarella cheese. Sip, chomp, sip, repeat. It's the most luxurious Friday night you'll ever have.
- This delectable Italian white wine is a fresh and fruity easy-sipper with a creamy smoothness and flashes of apricots, orange blossom and just a touch of tangy citrus.
- For this exclusive white, Dominic blended far-out varieties like Fiano and Malvasia with Chardonnay and Sauv Blanc to bring you a delicate sipper with a long, layered and oh-so refreshing finish.
- With your support, Dominic was able to source this luscious white wine mainly from cool-climate coastal vineyards in a high-end region called Puglia, down south in the heel of Italy. Now it’s yours to enjoy!
- This dazzling Italian red is pulsing with a sultry, silky punch of juicy cherries and lush blueberries, all wrapped up in a long, lavish, oh-so-smooth finish.
- Puglia, down in the bootheel of Italy, is Dominic’s favorite place in the world to make wine, and with your funding, he was able to source this pristine Primitivo from old vines right near the sea.
- Did you know? Primitivo is the Italian name for the red grape you might know better as Zinfandel. Indulge in this decadent red to start and don’t be surprised if it becomes the perfect springboard to dive into all the Italian wines you fund!
This is authentic Chianti Classico – a small-production, handcrafted Italian tradition – and Stefano's harnessed down to its roots to bring you the perfect medium-bodied red to elevate any dinner plate.
With Angel funding, this Tuscan champion works to harvest grapes from a historic Sangiovese vineyard, specially-aging the wine in old wooden casks so all of those bright, peppery and tart cherry flavors can sit atop a rich, velvet cushion.
- Stefano says: "Chianti is an elegant easy-drinking tradition of Italy. So if you want to have the experience of drinking and eating just like an Italian, this is the wine!" Now, does anyone know if we can get Spaghetti Carbonara shipped Priority?
- This zippy Italian bubbly bursts with fresh, crisp fruit flavors of juicy apples, peaches and a tangy spritz of citrus. Your living room's about to turn into an Italian garden terrace overlooking the countryside.
- Paolo's passion for Prosecco is rooted in three generations of family winemaking – and with a vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene (the capital of Prosecco) this fizzy delicacy is as real as it gets. Thanks for making it possible!
- Angels know this sensational bubbly is a star – every vintage sells out faster than the last. Stock up now – your prosciutto and cheese want company!
- Just one sip of this hearty Italian red blend and you’ll be whisked away on a wave of juicy dark cherries, tastebud-tingling spice and a rich, satin-smooth finish.
- With your support behind him each step of the way, Dom sourced perfectly ripened Sangiovese and soft, juicy Negroamaro grapes that were all hand-harvested from old vines in Southern Puglia – the tacco (“heel”) of Italy – to bring you this intricately balanced blend.
- From pizza margherita to pappardelle, this red was meant for Italian food! Pop it open a few hours before dinner to let the flavors open up. (Better yet, add a few drops while your sauce is cookin’!).
- Fresh, fruity and with a perfectly refined touch of fizz, Paolo’s Prosecco is as light and luxurious as Italian bubbly gets.
- Paolo comes from a family of winemakers, so his Prosecco roots run deep, and with your support he was able to craft this dream sparkling using high-end fruit from Valdobbiadene – home to Italy’s most sought-after grapes for sparkling wines.
- When served chilled, this crisp, lively Prosecco is perfect on its own – and if you’re feeling especially creative and adventurous, try mixing it with Aperol as a spritz!