- This light, refreshing bubbly is an Italian classic, buzzing with fresh crisp fruit flavors, from juicy green apple to ripe, luscious peach, woven with a tangy dash of citrus and a finish that will leave you saying “bellissimo!”
- Paolo’s passion for Prosecco is rooted in three generations of family winemaking – and with a vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene (the capital of Prosecco) this fizzy delicacy is as real as it gets. Thanks for making it possible!
- Angels know this sensational bubbly is a star – every vintage sells out faster than the least. Stock up now – your prosciutto and cheese want company!
- This full-powered Toscana red blend is as bold as it is easy-sipping, full of ripe, juicy dark fruit flavors and Stefano's legendary finesse. It’s the kind of big red that’s brought Tuscany world fame, made exclusively for you!
- Your funding gave Stefano the chance to redefine what powerful Italian reds could be, so he blended Sangiovese from the Tuscan hills with juicy Merlot and sultry Syrah from coastal vineyards for his signature take on an Italian classic.
- A lot of wine goes great with pizza, but this Toscana was practically made for a fresh-from-the-oven slice topped with sausage, olives and gooey mozzarella. Sip, chomp, sip, repeat. It's the most luxurious Friday night you'll ever have.
- Vibrant and fresh, with a scintillating layer of bright bubbles, this refined Prosecco is light and luxurious Italian sparkling at its most refreshing.
- Paolo comes from a family of winemakers, so his Prosecco roots run deep, and with your support he was able to craft this dream sparkling using high-end fruit from Valdobbiadene – home to Italy’s most sought-after grapes for sparkling wines.
- When served chilled, this crisp, lively Prosecco is perfect on its own – and if you’re feeling especially creative and adventurous, try mixing it with Aperol as a spritz!
- Make this light, refreshing Pinot Grigio your easy-drinking summer staple – it’s full of bright, luscious fruit flavors, like juicy green apple or pear, with a delicate, mouthwatering finish.
- Thanks to your funding, legacy Italian winemaker Paolo Sacchetto was able to harvest this Pinot Grigio from his choice of vineyards in his home region at the foot of the Alps, where some of Italy's finest white wine grapes to grow.
- Next time you’re kicking back for a sunny afternoon on the patio, make it a taste tour of northern Italy with each sip of this mouthwatering white!
- This is authentic Chianti Classico – a small-production, handcrafted Italian tradition humming with bright, peppery and tart cherry flavors atop a rich, velvety texture.
- With Angel funding, this Tuscan champion works to harvest grapes from a historic Sangiovese vineyard, specially-aging the wine in old wooden casks to bring you the perfect medium-bodied red to elevate any dinner plate.
- Stefano says: "Chianti is an elegant, easy-drinking tradition of Italy. So if you want to have the experience of drinking and eating just like an Italian, this is the wine!" Bring home a bottle of Italy’s most famous export while it lasts!
- This bold, mouthwatering Primitivo is flush with refined dried fruit flavors and old vine elegance that unfold with a long, lavish finish.
- Dom has made Primitivo in southern Italy for years – Puglia’s his all-time favorite wine region. For this specialty red, your funding helped him source hand-harvested Primitivo from 80-year-old vines right near the sea.
- You might know this bold Italian red better than you think. Primitivo and Zinfandel? Same grape – just one grows in Italy. If you love hearty old vine California Zin gushing with dark fruit flavors, you’re in for a treat!
- Meet Valpolicella Ripasso - this powerful, juicy red is a signature of northern Italy’s famed Valpolicella region, flush with refined red fruit flavors packed into a bold, full-bodied texture and lingering finish.
- Winemaker Mirko crafted this red in the traditional Ripasso style, starting with a ripe, young wine made from specially dried grapes, then aging the wine first on grape skins for a fuller punch of flavor and finally for 2 years in barrel.
- With 3 generations of family winemaking expertise behind him, Mirko Sella is just the winemaker you want bringing you the regional classics of northern Italy. What’s more, you’re getting this gem with an exclusive $13 savings!
- This crisp sparkling is a light pink specialty from your own Prosecco icon Paolo Sacchetto. It’s a refined, easy-sipping delight with bright layers of fruity flavor and a fresh, thirst-quenching finish.
- Your funding helped Paolo harvest a blend of Glera, the classic white grape used in high-end Prosecco, and add in a portion of Pinot Nero (aka Pinot Noir) for that signature pink hue, to bring you two summer classics - Prosecco and Rosé - in one!
- Paolo crafted this pink delicacy the same way he crafts all the top-shelf Proseccos he’s famous for, using the classic Charmat method to keep this sparkling Rosé as crisp, fruity and easy-sipping as possible.
Swanky, elegant, refreshing... this is a hotsy-totsy white with a beat so crisp, it'll make you tap your toes, wave your fur and ask Jimmy to walk the bass line.
...But to be clear, Zibibbo Catarratto isn't a jazz tune – it's one of the most ancient (and delicious) white grapes grown in the volcanic hills of Sicily. With its enticing citrus flavors and light refreshing pop, it will put some pep in your step.
It's rare in the US, sure – outside of Italy, most wine drinkers will never taste it. Now you have the chance! Stefano's thrilled for you – give it a sip, and let those tastebuds hum a melody.
- It’s time you tried one of northern Italy’s most prestigious red wines – Amarone della Valpolicella! This iconic red is world-famous for its signature refined, dried fruit character, big backbone of toasty oak and velvety texture.
- Winemaker Mirko crafted this red in the historic appassimento style, using a traditional blend of specially dried grapes grown in the sweeping hills of the Valpolicella region, where his family's been making wines for 3 generations.
- Amarone requires two full years of special barrel-aging and Mirko aged this wine in his cellar nearly twice as long — this is an exquisite 2016 vintage of one of Italy’s most celebrated reds and your Angel-exclusive $29 savings is the cherry on top!