- Vibrant, fresh and overflowing with tropical fruits, one sip of this crisp and refreshing white and you’ll know why Marlborough is THE place for New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc.
- When Angel funding came along, you allowed the Smalls to break the chains of corporate winemaking and make their own wines their own way – so that you get remarkable value, even in world-famous regions like Marlborough!
- Oysters, clams, mussels... it's hard to think of any shellfish that wouldn't taste like a million bucks with a nice chilled glass of this fresh 'n' zingy Sauv!
- Bright and bursting with zesty fruit like citrus, guava and passionfruit, this is a vibrant refresher you can’t resist. Pass the oysters, please.
- Angel funding helped Claudia and Bill harvest grapes from top-notch vineyards in the cool, coastal Awatere Valley of New Zealand’s Marlborough region, to bring you this mouthwatering sipper.
- This wine is a labor of love for your New Zealand powerhouse winemaking couple – an ode to their favorite region in the world and named after their daughter, Sylvia. Fewer than 300 cases of this exist – get a bottle while you can!
- Guava, honeydew, cantaloupe... whoa. This crisp mix of Pinot Gris, Riesling and Sauvignon Blanc puts new zeal into New Zealand whites!
- All grapes were hand-harvested from the Waipara Hills. Cooled by blustery winds from the alps (hello, natural air conditioning) the clusters ripened slowly to preserve their brightness and intensity.
- "Te Pae" means "gathering place" in Maori, and that's exactly what Nicky's wine is — a mouthwatering, fruit-forward blend that makes you feel right at home.
- This "Kiwi Style" Chardonnay is full of finesse, bringing heaps of citrus fruit with just a hint of warmth from oak.
- I am such a Chardonnay fan," your winemaker Nicky says. "It's my happy place in winemaking, and it's such a pleasure to make this for you."
- This Reserve Chardonnay is rare and unique for North Canterbury — the home of the Parish family's vineyard estate. Treat yourself to a treasure!
- This Reserve Chardonnay is perfectly layered with bright, luscious flavors of nectarine and white peach, with a fresh citrusy zing that makes this New Zealand white a true lip-smacking delight.
- Starting with hand-harvested fruit, Nicky used your funding to see to it that this Chardonnay got all the special touches from start to finish, including decadent barrel-aging in French oak for an added sheen of elegance.
- Fun fact: Nicky and Peter aren’t just your favorite New Zealand winemaking father-daughter duo – they’re also known as "Sis" and "Dad" to your very own iconic Napa winemaker, Matt Parish.
- This light New Zealand white is a lively splash of tropical fruit flavors, with a slight touch of citrus. Ben didn't go the big, buttery route with this Chardonnay, choosing instead to let the old-vine character of the fruit take the spotlight.
- Thanks to Angels, Ben’s family makes Chardonnay off their own vineyard – and they're wrapped (that's New Zealand speak for very very excited!)
- Ben could only make so much of this wonderful white, and he hopes every bottle makes it into a New World Chardonnay-loving home.
Brimming with juicy flavors like wild strawberry and ripe watermelon, this delicious Rosé has verve and vibrancy that makes it the perfect pink refresher for any occasion.
With your support, Ben harvested handpicked Pinot Noir grapes from a pair of top-notch vineyards (including the oldest organically farmed site in Marlborough) to bring you a quintessential New Zealand Rosé.
The next time you’re looking for a clean, crisp thirst-quencher to whisk you away, this is just the ticket. Stock up and reward yourself for supporting Ben!
- This is classy cool-climate Pinot Gris. It's got every New Zealand trademark – fresh, crisp and dancing with tangy citrus.
- With your support, Nicky and Peter have perfected this world-class white – bringing you a glass full of Kiwi personality.
- This Parish Pinot Gris is a crowd pleaser that Angels scoop up like lightning each year! Make sure you score a few bottles while it lasts!
- This lively Rosé is as mouthwatering as it gets, bursting with bright flavors like fresh strawberries and watermelon — it can be summer any day of the year!
This was one of the last picks of the 2021 season by the Parishes — it’s cooler site allowed the grapes to ripen gradually to create this delicious drop.
Bring this refreshing Rosé to a light lunch to serve up a splash of sunshine — it's the perfect pink crowd-pleaser.
- This complex, world-class Chardonnay is as luscious as a slice of juicy, ripe nectarine or peach, woven seamlessly with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel from just the right touch of aging in French oak barrels.
- Your funding gave winemaker Nicky Parish special access to a handful of vineyards in the esteemed Waipara region on New Zealand’s South Island, where a long, hot summer gave her top-grade Chardonnay grapes packed with wonderfully concentrated flavors.
- With a mix of smaller oak barrels and stainless steel, Nicky was able to capture every layer of lush, refreshing flavor from this high-quality fruit and spin them with a mouthwatering silkiness for an easy-sipping Chardonnay you won’t be able to put down.