- Exuberantly fruity yet crisp and refreshing, let Bill and Claudia show you why Marlborough is THE place for Sauvignon Blanc.
- Seven years ago, Angel funding allowed the Smalls to break the chains of corporate winemaking and make wines where they knew they could do everything right – so that you get remarkable value, even in world-famous regions like Marlborough!
- Oysters, clams, mussels... it's hard to think of any shellfish that wouldn't taste like a million bucks with a nice chilled glass of this fresh 'n' zingy Sauv!
- Top-rated Sauv loved by more than 5,000+ Angels! This refreshing white is bursting with a punch of zesty tropical flavors. If you think a margarita will quench your thirst...
- For your Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, Ben harvested grapes in the cool of the night from Awatere and the Wairau Valley for a whirl of both rich, juicy fruit flavors and fresh, almost-herbal, citrusy elegance.
- This is a crisp, complex New Zealand Sauv from across the globe – for less than $13 a bottle! Grab this Marlborough masterpiece before our stash runs dry!
- This is Reserve Chardonnay, "Kiwi-style" – round and gentle with a pop of refined citrus. Nicky made sure it got all the luxury treatments – barrel-aging included!
- ...Fun fact: It's made by your favorite New Zealand winemaking family – Nicky and Peter Parish (AKA "Sis" and "Dad" to your Napa winemaker, Matt).
- With your support, they're producing fine, small-batch wines from their home estate – and loving every minute of it. "There is a lot of love that goes into making this barrel-aged wine," says Nicky. "We want our lovely Angel supporters to get the best wine possible!"
- This is classy cool-climate Pinot Gris with the benefit of a lovely, warm 2018 summer. It's got every New Zealand trademark – fresh, crisp, dancing with zesty fruit.
- Harvested from the Waipara region, Nicky & Peter's crisp white is fresh and full of personality, with loads of juicy apricot and pear flavors in the glass.
- We say it a lot (but it's true) great wines are made in teeny tiny quantities, and this Parish Pinot Gris is no exception. Stock up on a few special bottles from a gorgeous harvest – while you have the chance!
Between the juicy citrus flavors and light, crisp finish – Mike’s fresh-squeezed Sauvignon Blanc is the simply-slurpable white to have on hand these late summer months.
From 90+ point wines to heading up a top New Zealand winery, Mike’s earned his share of merits. But making wine for Angels is what he loves most – 'cause you let him craft his dream wines.
What better way to spend the last stretch of summer than with a frosty glass of Mike’s indie Sauv, a few fresh-shucked oysters and warm sunset?
WE'RE NOT SURE
- An incredibly refined and elegant take on a classic New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc— this wine is super-special and nicely structured, full of zippy flavors like passionfruit and sweet, creamy lemon meringue.
- Rod Easthope left the best winemaking job in New Zealand to work exclusively for you... and now you get his iconic Hawkes Bay Sauvignon Blanc for a song.
- Not as overtly tropical or as grassy as other SBs, this is the perfect crisp white to pair with finer fare, like fresh lobster!
- Top-rated Sauv... grown by Ben himself! It's oh-so-crisp, with a punch of zesty tropical flavors. If you think a margarita's refreshing...
- Ben Glover comes from a well-respected line of grapegrowers, and the family's farm features some of the top Sauvignon Blanc vineyards in Marlborough.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Ben got to use 4 of his family's own vineyard blocks to make you a stellar wine – and the results speak for themselves. Grab this Marlborough masterpiece before our stash runs dry!
- This is classy cool-climate Pinot Gris. It's got every New Zealand trademark – fresh, crisp, dancing with zesty fruit.
- Harvested from the Waipara region, this crisp white is fresh and full of personality, with loads of juicy apricot and pear flavors in the glass.
- It was tough season for this father-daughter winemaking duo. Thanks to your support, these guys were confident through a year of crazy weather – including lots of cold rainy days and TWO cyclones! Despite the chaos, they delivered a textbook NZ white - and a special one at that.
- This wine is vibrant with a capital V, packed with juicy nectarines and a bucket of limes– Ben didn't play up this Chard with big slabs of buttery flavor because he wanted his old-vine fruit to jump out of the glass.
- Thanks to Angels, his family makes Chardonnay off their own vineyard – and they're wrapped (that's New Zealand speak for very very excited!)
- There are only 500 cases to go around... so Ben hopes every bottle makes it into a New World Chardonnay-loving home.
- This is a festive Pinot – the kind of easy-drinking, cherry-filled red you can guzzle just as easily by the pool as you can by a cozy winter fire.
- Ben's part of a family line of grape growers and hand-harvested this Pinot from his own property in the north facing slopes of Marlborough. He treats his fruit with every care imaginable (including resting it on over a year's worth of French oak barrels.)
- New Zealand reds have a fresh, vibrant side – they're a bit lighter than Californian wines, and a bit richer than classic French styles. That makes this Pinot the Goldilocks of wines – and it's juuuuust right.