- Yowza – this is an intense splash of citrus and lime, guaranteed to make you mad for Marlborough Sauv Blanc.
- Mike used your funding to work with five different cool-climate vineyards that span the upper and lower Wairau Valley – we're calling it the land of refreshment.
- If you're a fan of New Zealand wine, Mike is a master and this is the proof. Especially when it's paired with buttery scallops! If that pairing sounds good, make sure you have a few of these in your next order.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- You'll slurp up this Reserve instantly – Rod's five vineyard Sauv Blanc blend is full of vibrant passionfruit and citrus flavors that keep you refreshed and thirsty for more.
- With Marlborough stealing most of the limelight for Sauv Blanc, Hawke's Bay's best vineyard parcels are available to winemakers like Rod for a smidgen of the price. That means you get overwhelming fruit quality for money. THAT's something to toast to.
- This is a special Reserve bottling - there's not a lot to go around. Plus Rod says this wine is best to enjoy when it's nice and young... so hop to it!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Exuberantly fruity yet crisp and refreshing, let Bill and Claudia show you why Marlborough is THE place for Sauvignon Blanc.
- Seven years ago, Angel funding allowed the Smalls to break the chains of corporate winemaking and make wines where they knew they could do everything right – so that you get remarkable value, even in world-famous regions like Marlborough!
- Oysters, clams, mussels... it's hard to think of any shellfish that wouldn't taste like a million bucks with a nice chilled glass of this fresh 'n' zingy Sauv!
- Rod up and quit his day job at one of the best wineries in New Zealand to work for you. Why? To make you wines like this Pinot Noir.
- Martinborough is Pinot Noir paradise... perched on the bottom tip of New Zealand's North Island. The long warm days give the grapes flavor, and blustery sea breezes (nature's air conditioning) keep everything cool and fresh.
- Rod gave up a steady job to work for you and make sensational wines like this that he didn't always have the freedom to make before – please try this and tell him it was all worthwhile!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- A dreamy Sauvignon Blanc full of bright, crisp fruit – the kind of white you want to pull out everytime the sun breaks through the clouds.
- Rod Easthope left the best winemaking job in New Zealand to work exclusively for you... and now you get his iconic Hawkes Bay Sauvignon Blanc for a song.
- This SB just wants to dance with fresh shellfish. Pan fry some scallops in a little butter and watch the two tango!
Mike’s juicy Sauvignon Blanc is loaded with fresh, citrusy flavors and ends with a light, crisp finish - it’s what warm summer evenings were made for.
From 90+ point wines to heading up a top New Zealand winery, Mike’s earned his share of merits. But making wine for Angels is what he loves most – 'cause you let him craft his dream wines.
Enjoy Mike’s delicious Marlborough Sauv with an oversized bowl of lemon and garlic prawns – then mop up those juices with a hefty wedge of fresh, crusty bread.
- This wine is vibrant with a capital V, packed with juicy nectarines and a bucket of limes– Ben didn't play up this Chard with big slabs of buttery flavor because he wanted his old-vine fruit to jump out of the glass.
- Thanks to Angels, his family makes Chardonnay off their own vineyard – and they're wrapped (that's New Zealand speak for very very excited!)
- Ben could only make so much of this wonderful white, and he hopes every bottle makes it into a New World Chardonnay-loving home.
- This is a festive Pinot – the kind of easy-drinking, cherry-filled red you can guzzle just as easily by the pool as you can by a cozy winter fire.
- Ben's part of a family line of grape growers and hand-harvested this Pinot from his own property in the north facing slopes of Marlborough. He treats his fruit with every care imaginable (including resting it on over a year's worth of French oak barrels.)
- New Zealand reds have a fresh, vibrant side – they're a bit lighter than Californian wines, and a bit richer than classic French styles. That makes this Pinot the Goldilocks of wines – and it's juuuuust right.
- It's the fresh, medium-bodied red you know and love – with extra body and a lot of soul. Every glass is loaded with tummy-warming spices and rich fruits, like fresh plums and ripe cherries.
- Aiming for an intense Pinot Noir with a feminine twist, Nicky and her incredible Waipara team have simply nailed it. Single-vineyard quality Pinot for $16.99?! It's nuts – kudos to you for making it possible.
- Do yourself a favor and grab a couple of these bottles – it's a special treasure from the Dunnolly's that you're guaranteed to love for years to come.