- Vibrant, fresh and overflowing with tropical fruits, one sip of this crisp and refreshing white and you’ll know why Marlborough is THE place for New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc.
- When Angel funding came along, you allowed the Smalls to break the chains of corporate winemaking and make their own wines their own way – so that you get remarkable value, even in world-famous regions like Marlborough!
- Oysters, clams, mussels... it's hard to think of any shellfish that wouldn't taste like a million bucks with a nice chilled glass of this fresh 'n' zingy Sauv!
- This light, crisp Sauvignon Blanc brings you a thirst-quenching burst of zesty tropical flavors, with a lively freshness that’s made it a favorite of more than 11,000 Angels!
- For your Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, Ben harvested grapes in the cool of the night from a pair of his very own family vineyards, bringing you a whirl of juicy fruit flavors and signature fresh, citrusy elegance.
- This is easy-drinking New Zealand Sauv Blanc from across the globe – for less than $14 a bottle! Bring home a bottle of this Marlborough refresher before our stash runs dry!
- Bright, easy-sipping stone fruit flavors like ripe peach and nectarine lead the way in this Pinot Gris, framed by a fresh, crisp texture and capped off with a long, clean finish.
- Your funding gave Mike dibs on top-quality Pinot Gris, hand-picked from low-yielding vines in New Zealand’s famed Marlborough region, where this delicate white grape comes packed with extra-concentrated, complex flavors.
- Whether you’re after a thirst-quenching white wine to enjoy all on its own, or a great pairing for lighter dishes like buttery scallops – this Pinot Gris is the wine for you.
- Mouthwatering flavors like a bite of ripe pear, tangy citrus and a dash of ginger come together in this vibrant Pinot Gris from your top New Zealand winemaker.
- With your funding, Rod called on his grapegrower friends in Hawkes Bay, home to the best Pinot Gris in New Zealand. Thisa wine really captures the true complexity of this variety.
- By supporting Rod, you’re helping a local wine legend give his country another claim to white fame by making this refined Pinot Gris in the heart of Sauvignon Blanc country. Treat yourself to this Angel favorite while it lasts!
- Bright and bursting with zesty fruit like citrus, guava and passionfruit, this is a vibrant refresher you can’t resist. Pass the oysters, please.
- Angel funding helped Claudia and Bill harvest grapes from top-notch vineyards in the cool, coastal Awatere Valley of New Zealand’s Marlborough region, to bring you this mouthwatering sipper.
- This wine is a labor of love for your New Zealand powerhouse winemaking couple – an ode to their favorite region in the world and named after their daughter, Sylvia. Fewer than 300 cases of this exist – get a bottle while you can!
- Guava, honeydew, cantaloupe... whoa. This crisp mix of Pinot Gris, Riesling and Sauvignon Blanc puts new zeal into New Zealand whites!
- All grapes were hand-harvested from the Waipara Hills. Cooled by blustery winds from the alps (hello, natural air conditioning) the clusters ripened slowly to preserve their brightness and intensity.
- "Te Pae" means "gathering place" in Maori, and that's exactly what Nicky's wine is — a mouthwatering, fruit-forward blend that makes you feel right at home.
- Thanks to barrel fermentation and aging, this white is both refreshing, smooth and creamy – unlike the traditional bright and zingy New Zealand Sauvignon Blancs you’ve likely tried!
- Your funding helped Mike hand-harvest pristine Sauvignon grapes from low-yielding vineyards, then ferment and age the wine in mature oak barrels for added complexity to bring you an expressive style – a must-try!
- Mike made about 500 cases of this unique SB. Now’s your chance to scoop up a few bottles and taste this winemaking magic for yourself!
- This Reserve Chardonnay is perfectly layered with bright, luscious flavors of nectarine and white peach, with a fresh citrusy zing that makes this New Zealand white a true lip-smacking delight.
- Starting with hand-harvested fruit, Nicky used your funding to see to it that this Chardonnay got all the special touches from start to finish, including decadent barrel-aging in French oak for an added sheen of elegance.
- Fun fact: Nicky and Peter aren’t just your favorite New Zealand winemaking father-daughter duo – they’re also known as "Sis" and "Dad" to your very own iconic Napa winemaker, Matt Parish.
Brimming with juicy summer flavors like wild strawberry and ripe watermelon, this delicious Rosé has verve and vibrancy that makes it the perfect pink refresher for any occasion.
With your support, Ben harvested handpicked Pinot Noir grapes from a pair of top-notch vineyards (including the oldest organically farmed site in Marlborough) to bring you a quintessential New Zealand Rosé.
The next time you’re looking for a clean, crisp thirst-quencher to whisk you away, this is just the ticket. Stock up and reward yourself for supporting Ben!
This is classy cool-climate Pinot Gris. It's got every New Zealand trademark – fresh, crisp and dancing with zesty fruit.
With your support, Nicky and Peter have perfected this world-class white with their favorite grapegrower in the Waipara region — bringing you a glass full of Kiwi personality with heaps of juicy nectarine and stone fruit flavors.
This Parish Pinot Gris just won a Decanter World Wine Awards Gold Medal – plus it's a crowd-pleaser that Angels scoop up like lightning each year! Make sure you score a few bottles while it lasts!