- This refreshing white wine is a sleek, thirst-quenching punch of zesty tropical flavors, with a crisp liveliness that proves why Ben’s top-rated Sauvignon Blanc is a favorite of more than 8,000 Angels!
- For your Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, Ben harvested grapes in the cool of the night from a pair of his very own family vineyards, bringing you a whirl of juicy fruit flavors and signature fresh, citrusy elegance.
- This is a crisp, complex New Zealand Sauv Blanc from across the globe – for less than $13 a bottle! Bring home a bottle of this Marlborough masterpiece before our stash runs dry!
- A burst of bright tropical fruit, florals and tangy citrus give way to a mouth-filling smoothness and a crisp, thirst-quenching finish in this quintessentially fresh and zesty New Zealand white wine.
- With your support, Mike went straight for the high-quality grapes of Marlborough on New Zealand’s south island and sourced this Sauv Blanc from a pair of low-yielding vineyards, meaning each grape is packed with extra depth, complexity and deliciousness just for you!
- Your support even helped Mike treat this Sauvignon Blanc to a bit of extra time fermenting on its lees, to give it the fullest texture and balance that New Zealand Sauv Blanc is famous for. Now it’s yours to savor to the last drop!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Exuberantly fruity yet crisp and refreshing, let Bill and Claudia show you why Marlborough is THE place for Sauvignon Blanc.
- When Angel funding came along, you allowed the Smalls to break the chains of corporate winemaking and make wines where they knew they could do everything right – so that you get remarkable value, even in world-famous regions like Marlborough!
- Oysters, clams, mussels... it's hard to think of any shellfish that wouldn't taste like a million bucks with a nice chilled glass of this fresh 'n' zingy Sauv!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Nicky and Peter Parish may have just perfected light, lively New Zealand Pinot Gris with this lush, vibrant white wine that’s wonderfully fresh and crisp with an ideal balance of tangy, mouth-watering fruit.
- With your support behind them, this father-daughter winemaking team was able to source stunning fruit straight from their favorite grapegrower in the Waipara region to bring you this world-class white wine that’s chock full of zesty character.
- This Parish Pinot Gris is a pure crowd-pleaser that Angels scoop up like lightning each year. Make sure you score a special bottle or two (or three) for yourself while supplies last!
- Ben’s bright, luscious Rosé is a burst of juicy strawberry and watermelon, with a fruity verve that makes it the perfect pink refresher for any occasion.
- Ben crafted this lively Rosé using handpicked Pinot Noir grapes from a pair of top-notch vineyards, including the oldest organically farmed site in Marlborough, to bring you a lush pink sipper packed with the quintessential vibrancy of New Zealand.
- The next time you’re looking for an elegant thirst-quencher to whisk you away on a whirlwind of lavish flavor – this Rosé of Pinot Noir is just the ticket. Stock up with a bottle (or several) and reward yourself for supporting the world’s best winemakers like Ben!
- This pale pink Rosé is as complex as it is sippable, with bright, layered flavors of strawberries, juicy ripe cherries and plum, and a refreshing zip that’ll keep you coming back for more.
- Starting with impeccable Pinot Noir harvested straight from their very own estate, the Parishes pressed the fruit quickly after harvesting to give the Rosé its light, salmony hue, then cool-fermented the wine to bring out the crispest flavors possible.
- The Parishes are a world-class father-daughter winemaking team and with your funding behind their combined expertise, they’re able to bring mouthwatering New Zealand stunners like this Rosé to the world for a song!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Tropical fruits and a bright splash of citrus practically sing from the glass with each sip, gliding with a perfect balance of fruity intensity and lively crispness into a long, refreshing finish.
- Your funding gave Rod an all-access pass to some of New Zealand’s most renowned Sauvignon Blanc, thriving 185 meters above sea level in the Hawke’s Bay region, where cool daytime temperatures and ocean breezes yield deeply complex and delicious Sauvignon Blanc.
- To channel the fresh fruit character of this unique site, Rod opted for a gentle approach in the winery, choosing cool fermentation in stainless steel tanks to achieve a world-class fruity crispness. Scoop up a bottle and sip for yourself!
- This Reserve Chardonnay is perfectly layered with bright, luscious flavors of nectarine and white peach, with a fresh citrusy zing that makes this New Zealand white a true lip-smacking delight.
- Starting with hand-harvested fruit, Nicky used your funding to see to it that this Chardonnay got all the special touches from start to finish, including decadent barrel-aging in French oak for an added sheen of elegance.
- Fun fact: Nicky and Peter aren’t just your favorite New Zealand winemaking father-daughter duo – they’re also known as "Sis" and "Dad" to your very own iconic Napa winemaker, Matt Parish.
- This juicy pink sipper gushes like summer’s first bite of strawberry, with a tangy layer of citrus and a thirst-quenching crispness from start to finish.
- Mike’s your go-to winemaker for vibrant New Zealand refreshers, with connections to some of Marlborough’s top vineyards. Thanks to your funding, he was able to source a batch of the region’s high-quality Pinot Noir and craft it into the perfect delicate Rosé sipper.
- With spring right around the corner, make sure you’re stocked up on this delightfully crisp everyday Rosé for all the warm afternoons of carefree patio sipping to come.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This complex, world-class Chardonnay is as luscious as a slice of juicy, ripe nectarine or peach, woven seamlessly with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel from just the right touch of aging in French oak barrels.
- Your funding gave winemaker Nicky Parish special access to a handful of vineyards in the esteemed Waipara region on New Zealand’s South Island, where a long, hot summer gave her top-grade Chardonnay grapes packed with wonderfully concentrated flavors.
- With a mix of smaller oak barrels and stainless steel, Nicky was able to capture every layer of lush, refreshing flavor from this high-quality fruit and spin them with a mouthwatering silkiness for an easy-sipping Chardonnay you won’t be able to put down.