- The lively Chenin Blanc is a crisp, light refresher humming with scrumptious mouth-watering citrus and fruity intensity, that carries on and on into an oh-so-satisfying and thirst-quenching finish.
- Thanks to your funding, Carmen gives this vibrant white wine special treatment from its start on meticulously tended vines, through delicate fermenting in stainless steel tanks and a gentle rest on its lees for an exquisite smoothness, all the way to the final delicious wine in your bottle.
- “This is just a great wine to have for any occasion,” Carmen says. Looking for a top-tier example of South Africa’s most famous grape that over delivers on quality and then some? This is the Chenin for you!
- This light, crisp sipper is a must-try for fruit-driven Chardonnay lovers – bright flavors of apple and pear are the stars of the show in this mouthwatering white wine, balanced perfectly throughout a luscious, long-lasting finish.
- South African specialist Johan Kruger sourced this Chardonnay from a low-yielding older vineyard in the heart of the Western Cape region and skipped the barrel aging to let the site’s complex, concentrated fruit flavors come through to the fullest in the finished wine.
- Johan’s a Stellenbosch expert, carrying on his family’s winemaking legacy with the help of your funding. Now with your support, he can get dibs on the region’s most sought-after grapes and turn them into wines for you that show off South Africa’s best side.
This refreshing Sauvignon Blanc is flush with bright, tropical flavors and a zesty, mouth-watering touch of citrus, with a long, thirst-quenching finish that'll keep you coming back for more.
To craft her first Reserve-level Sauvignon Blanc for Angels, Carmen used your funding to work with hand-picked grapes from rolling hillside vineyards near Cape Town, where the cool Atlantic influence helps the fruit develop a fresh, complex cast of flavors that she's able to channel into the finished wine.
For Carmen, this wine is a testament to how well Sauvignon Blanc can grow in South Africa, and can stand up to some of the world's best. Bring home a bottle (or two) and taste it for yourself!
- Crisp apple and pear flavors tangle with a flash citrus while a smooth oaky creaminess balances this Chardonnay’s distinct mineral freshness. Fermented and aged in French oak barrels, this luxurious white wine is loaded with lip-smacking complexity and a long, generous finish.
- Thanks to his connections to some of South Africa’s top vineyards, winemaker Johan Kruger sourced this Chardonnay from older vines growing in and around the Stellenbosch and Paarl regions, near South Africa’s cool-climate coast.
- Johan’s a Stellenbosch expert, carrying on his family’s winemaking legacy with the help of your funding. With your support, he can get dibs on the region’s most sought-after grapes and turn them into wines for you that show off South Africa’s best side.
- This rich, mouth-filling South African Cab is flush with dark fruit flavors, luscious smoothness and an extra dash of barrel-aged decadence.
- Thanks to Angels, Carmen could nab hand-picked Cabernet from three highly sought-after vineyards in the Paarl region of South Africa to bring you this world-class red with the most refined flavors possible.
- To bring out this robust red's fullest flavors, Carmen goes for a hearty steak rubbed with a special mix of mustard and wasabi, fried to golden brown perfection and cut into thin, juicy slices. Add a leafy green salad on the side and you're all set.
- Father-son winemakers Stephen and Jamie de Wet proudly present the latest vintage of their Angel-favorite Cabernet – a rich, fruit-driven red complete with ripe fruit flavors and a luxurious smooth finish.
- This is one of Angels' most beloved and sought-after Cabernets of all time. Tens of thousands of Angels have tasted this decadent South African red and each year it sells out in the blink of an eye.
- Slather some homemade chimichurri over a sizzling, char-grilled strip steak and sip the night away with this mouth-filling Cab – be sure to save some fries for mopping up those rich, delicious juices too.
- This Angel-favorite Shiraz is a powerful South African classic, with refined dark fruit flavors like ripe blueberry and plum, a soft touch of spice and a long, smooth finish.
- You gave this famous South African father-son winemaking duo access to all the hand-harvested Shiraz (aka Syrah) their hearts desired and helped them age this wine in French and American oak for 9 months for an extra touch of elegance.
- Thanks to Angel funding over the years, this plush Shiraz has soared to become one of the highest-rated reds on the site, with back-to-back 90+ ratings over half a dozen vintages. Now’s your chance to see what Angels everywhere are raving about!