- Pure, scintillating Chenin Blanc that'll make it obvious why South Africa has become the world's #1 producer of this zesty grape variety.
- Carmen used her Angel funding to make the quintessential South African Chenin where every sip is like biting into a juicy green apple.
- Imagine a big simmering bowlful of creamy mussels and a rich butter sauce and a glass of this delight between every bite. Yum!
- This is one of your favorite Cabernets of all time. Over 50,000 Angels have tasted Stephen's easy-drinking, decadent red - you can bet it sells out quick!
- Brimming with ripe juicy fruit flavors like plums and rich berries, this year's luscious red will impress a crowd with one sip.
- Take this jammy red along for a festive BBQ with friends - and sip while you eat a few morsels of charbroiled steak.
Bold, pure, ripe Reserve Cabernet that’s filled with luscious dark fruit and plums notes – if you love Stephen's Arabella Cab... it gets even better!
Stephen has been making wines for Angels since wayyy back in the beginning. His unparalleled experience has made his South African Cabernet Sauvignon the most popular wine on our site.
With a little more funding from Angels, Stephen created this premium vintage of his fan-favorite Cab. Effortlessly ripe and robust... and then some. Don’t wait to grab a bottle because this show-stopped
- Think of Lionel Richie, circa mid-eighties, all decked out in his best plum-crushed velvet suit. Add a bit of Barry White on top, and you BEGIN to get close to how smooth and enticing this red is.
- Your first sensation is one of deep rich blueberry that gives way to a mixture of plum, edged with a smoky streak of oak - all of which lasts ages with each mouthful. You'll be almost too in love with this wine.
- Open the bottle, show a frying pan a steak, briefly, then combine. Say this in your very best Barry White voice: Oooooh yeaaaaaah.
- Carmen's zippy, fruity white oozes with mouth-watering flavors like juicy grapefruits and limes. This is a crisp, lip-smackingly juicy Sauv – from your very first Winemaker of the Year!
- Winemakers don't come much more talented and passionate than Carmen. She's worked her magic on a premium, pure and pristine South African Sauv - and it's divine.
- Enjoy a nice chilled glass when you're cozied up inside with a crackling fire going and the smell of an apple pie in the oven. It doesn't get more perfect than that!
- Stephen calls this Chenin "pure and racy," and we'd have to agree! It's a perfect step up from Pinot Grigio for folks looking for a bit of extra aroma, body and spice.
- A multiple-award winning wine in South Africa, we're stoked to add this to Stephen's Naked range and we're confident you won't find a Chenin of this quality for less anywhere else.
- This Angel-favorite white is seriously delectable on its own, but if you're looking for a snack... you can't go wrong with a plate of Camembert cheese!
- Layer-upon-layer of fresh citrus fruit, with a smooth blast of buttery oak streaking through – this wine is the perfect balance of richness and vibrant fruit!
- The simple truth every Chardonnay fan needs to know is that South Africa can make this stunning white for a song. Land, labor and production costs are just much lower in South Africa – even with a hand-harvested Reserve wine like this one.
- And thanks to Angel funding, Stephen can pass those savings on to you. So now you can have a classy Reserve Chardonnay that's such a bargain, you won't feel guilty pairing it with some deliciously down-to-earth fried chicken.
- This rich and creamy South African Cabernet is full-bodied with a fruity surprise in the center, just like a decadent cherry cordial.
- With your support, your first annual Winemaker of the Year harvested Cab from three different vineyards in the Paarl and Wellington wine regions – hand-picking, hand-sorting and individually fermenting each lot to bring you the best flavors possible.
- Carmen makes a mean creamy mushroom risotto. Her secret ingredients – fried sage and goat cheese – are the perfect match for this robust red. She's willing to share the recipe if you ask!