WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bold, pure, ripe Reserve Cabernet that’s filled with luscious dark fruit and plums notes – if you love Stephen's Arabella Cab... it gets even better!
- Stephen's been making wines for Angels since wayyy back in the beginning. His unparalleled experience has made his South African Cabernet Sauvignon one of the most popular Angel-funded wines of all time.
- With a little more funding from Angels, Stephen was joined by his son Jamie in the winery to create this premium vintage of Angels' favorite South African Cab. Effortlessly ripe and robust... and then some!
- Father-son team Stephen and Jamie have truly outdone themeselves with this latest vintage of their Angel-favorite Cabernet. It's a rich, regal powerhouse loaded with sumptuous ripe fruit flavors and a silky-smooth finish that's so soft and luxurious it's no wonder this red is an all-out Angel classic.
- This is one of Angels' most beloved and sought-after Cabernets of all time. Tens of thousands of Angels have tasted Stephen's deeply decadent red and each year it sells out in the blink of an eye.
- Slather some homemade chimichurri over a sizzling, char-grilled strip steak and sip the night away with this heavenly, mouthfilling Cab – be sure to save some fries for mopping up those rich, delicious juices too.
- This rich, mouth-filling South African Cab is flush with dark fruit flavors, luscious smoothness and an extra dash of barrel-aged decadence.
- Thanks to Angels, Carmen could nab hand-picked Cabernet from three highly sought-after vineyards in the Paarl region of South Africa to bring you this world-class red with the most refined flavors possible.
- To bring out this robust red's fullest flavors, Carmen goes for a hearty steak rubbed with a special mix of mustard and wasabi, fried to golden brown perfection and cut into thin, juicy slices. Add a leafy green salad on the side and you're all set.
This crisp white wine is a smooth and easy-sipping South African refresher swimming in refined tropical flavors of juicy guava with a silky smoothness that goes down almost too easily.
Chenin Blanc is easily South Africa’s most famous grape, and thanks to your funding, Stephen and his son Jamie were able to source exquisite hand-picked fruit to bring you this stunning example of their homeland’s most-loved white wine.
This Angel-favorite Chenin is seriously delectable on its own, but if you're looking for a snack... you can't go wrong with a plate of Camembert cheese!