- This red is humming with dark fruit and red cherry flavors and a dash of savory spices like rosemary, sage and dill that Franck says go perfectly with traditional dishes like Ibérico ham or hearty paella.
- Thanks to Angels, Franck can give these old, dry-farmed vines the most love and attention possible. Everything in the vineyard is done by hand and the vines are naturally low-yielding, so what comes off the vine is truly precious and special.
- Carignan is a lesser-known variety begging to be discovered. Bring home a few bottles while this rare Spanish red lasts.
- Franck’s award-winning Spanish Garnacha is a rush of intense red berry flavors, with a spellbinding touch of savory spice that’ll keep you coming back for more.
- With your support backing him, Franck sought out a pristine vineyard in the cool-climate Montsant region near the Mediterranean, next door to one of Spain’s most expensive wine regions – so you get all the rich decadence, without the sky-high prices.
- Tuck into this lively, vibrant fruit-bomb with a plate of wafer-thin Iberico ham and a small dish of almonds. It’s a classic Mediterranean combo guaranteed to make you weak at the knees.
Franck’s Tempranillo is dark and delicious, with flavors like blackberry, black cherry and plum. One sip leads to another. And another.
Franck’s bringing you a bona fide masterpiece from a high-altitude organic vineyard in the village of Manzanares. It’s just south of Madrid, where growing conditions are ideal for premium winegrowing.
It’s the perfect wine for a cookout or just sitting around a firepit. As Franck says, this is “the kind of wine that you want to have near you and keep sipping.”
Flavors like black cherry and plum meld with savory spices in Matt’s complex Garnacha (known as Grenache outside of Spain).
Your funding sent Matt on an adventure to the hidden gem region of Montsant in northeast Spain, where the Mediterranean climate gives the vines everything they need to grow grapes with spellbinding depth of flavor.
Matt’s your go-to winemaker for top-notch Napa Cabernet, but when he got an itch for making Spanish Garnacha, Angel support gave him the means to make it a delicious reality. Bring home a few bottles and taste for yourself!
- Bright and perky, this citrus splash is a must-try for your next sunny afternoon.
- With your funding, Antonio harvests this crisp white from a single vineyard in Spain's Rueda region, picking his fruit at night to keep the grapes cool. That preserves the lemony-lime flavors this variety's famous for!
- Verdejo can be hard to find outside of Spain, but with your support, Antonio's introducing this refresher to Angels everywhere – for an absolute song.
- Fresh fruity flavors and a zing of citrus rush to greet your tastebuds with each sip of this crisp Spanish white. Winemaker Franck Massard calls Verdejo “the ideal summer wine” – grab yours and see why!
- After years of research, Franck finally found the perfect high-altitude vineyard south of Madrid, with the best conditions for growing crisp and complex Verdejo. Your funding made this dream Verdejo possible – now it's all yours!
- Calling on his expertise as a sommelier, Franck says a good rule of thumb for pairing this wine is that if you can think up a meal with lime somewhere in the recipe, it’s most likely a great match for Verdejo.
- Bold and brilliant with intense dark fruit flavors and a long, lingering, silky finish, this complex Tempranillo is a showstealing Spanish classic, with 5 straight vintages of 92-point ratings or higher from Robert Parker.
- Under the Aragon family, Cillar de Silos has been one of Northern Spain’s local premium wineries for decades. But when restaurants closed their doors in 2020, its sales stopped almost overnight. That’s where you stepped in. With Angels’ $5 million Covid Relief fund, the Aragons were able to keep their winery up and running and keep their focus simply on making the best wines possible.
- For this bold red, the family used hand-harvested Tempranillo from a series of high-altitude vineyards with an average vine age between 40 and 80 years old. For helping the Aragons through the last year, now you can get the complex character of Ribera del Duero for an exclusive $34 Angel savings!
- This savory, full-bodied and complex red blend is almost equal parts Grenache and Carignan, packed with dark fruit flavors and the unique power that wines from the Priorat region in southern Catalan are famous for.
- Your support helped Franck source organically certified Grenache and Carignan from a steep hillside vineyard planted on Priorat’s distinct black slate soil. The conditions here force the vines to work harder, resulting in lower yields, but much more intense flavors per grape.
- Franck chose the name "Retrat" (Catalan for “portrait”) for the picture this wine paints of the Priorat region, capturing its unique character, from the soils and climate to the people who lovingly tend the vines.
- This Spanish red is a luscious balance of elegant dark fruit backed by a layer of toasty spice from over a year of barrel-aging. Winemakers Marta Ramas & Miguel Fisac carry out every step of their winemaking by hand, guiding this Tempranillo from a revered 90-year-old vineyard to each bottle.
- Small, high-quality wineries like Valdaya rely almost entirely on restaurant wine sales, but when the pandemic closed the restaurants that proudly stocked their wines, Marta and Miguel feared they would have to close Valdaya entirely.
- When Angels came along, your $5 million Covid Relief fund allowed Naked to buy a third of Valdaya’s wines outright, saving the winery from shutting down and supplying wine drinkers everywhere with exquisite wines like this Spanish red.
- If you love a classic Tempranillo, wait 'til you get a taste of this delectable Crianza (aged a minimum of two years, one in oak) – rich red fruits, peppery spice and a luxurious finish will leave your taste buds wanting more.
- Angel funding helped Antonio harvest grapes from one of Spain's most prestigious regions on the banks of the Duero river. The stony river soil makes the vines work twice as hard, yielding fruit with intense flavor and complexity.
- Your scrumptious red is perfect for savory dishes like juicy rack of lamb with freshly-cracked pepper. (Don’t forget to let it breathe for a bit before sipping.) ¡Salud!