- This Spanish red is a luscious balance of elegant dark fruit backed by a layer of toasty spice from over a year of barrel-aging. Winemakers Marta Ramas & Miguel Fisac carry out every step of their winemaking by hand, guiding this Tempranillo from a revered 90-year-old vineyard to each bottle.
- Small, high-quality wineries like Valdaya rely almost entirely on restaurant wine sales, but when the pandemic closed the restaurants that proudly stocked their wines, Marta and Miguel feared they would have to close Valdaya entirely.
- When Angels came along, your $5 million Covid Relief fund allowed Naked to buy a third of Valdaya’s wines outright, saving the winery from shutting down and supplying wine drinkers everywhere with exquisite wines like this Spanish red.
Dark cherry, plum and violet flavors flow with fruity intensity in Matt’s complex, barrel-aged Garnacha (better known as Grenache outside of Spain).
Your funding helped Matt source this Garnacha from 35-year-old vines in the Montsant region of northeast Spain, where the Mediterranean climate gives the vines everything they need to grow grapes with spellbinding depth and flavor complexity.
He’s your go-to winemaker for top-grade Napa Cabernet, but when Matt got an itch for making Spanish Garnacha, Angel support gave him the means to make it a delicious reality. Bring home a bottle and taste it for yourself!
- Franck’s juicy Spanish Garnacha is a rush of intense, luscious red berry flavors, with a spellbinding touch of savory spice that’ll keep you coming back for more.
- With your support backing him, Franck sought out a pristine vineyard in the cool-climate Montsant region near the Spanish Mediterranean coast, right next door to one of Spain’s most expensive wine regions – so you get all the rich, world-class decadence, without the sky-high prices.
- Tuck into this lively, vibrant fruit-bomb with a plate of wafer-thin Iberico ham and a small dish of almonds. It’s a classic Mediterranean combo guaranteed to make you weak at the knees.
- If you love a good, classic Tempranillo, wait 'til you get a taste of this delectable Crianza (a.k.a., Tempranillo that's been aged a year in oak and a year in the bottle)... the rich red fruits, peppery spice and big, luxurious finish will leave your taste buds wanting more.
- With Angel funding, Antonio harvested grapes from one of Spain's most prestigious wine regions, right on the banks of the Duero river. The stony river soil makes the vines work twice as hard, which gives Antonio grapes with intense depth of flavor and complexity.
- Your scrumptious red is perfect for savory dishes like juicy rack of lamb with freshly-cracked pepper. (Don’t forget to let it breathe for a bit before sipping.) ¡Salud!
- Rodolfo puts a lot of effort into his winemaking, especially his Gran Reservas. These are effectively his crown jewels, and he protects, nurtures and lavishes them with love.
- In Rioja, they don’t allow any old wine to be called Gran Reserva. Some of the strictest wine rules in the world ensure its consistent quality. Only a select list of grapes can go into it. The grapes have to be high quality, and the wine aged for a minimum period to earn the Gran Reserva classification.
- Rodolfo's top drop has been aged in wood for years, you know it the moment you smell its smoky vanilla nose. But when the wine hits your tongue it's all about the powerful, black cherry and raspberry fruits and the long lingering finish.
- Every mouthful of this luscious Rioja Reserva is brimming with fresh, ripe dark fruit flavors and hints of savory spice, all woven together with a decadent smoothness and a long-lasting finish.
- Rodolfo's a master Spanish winemaker with endless talent and insider access to impeccable vineyards. Your funding helps him source his choice of fruit from 40-year-old Rioja vines to bring you this world-class Reserva with character for days.
- This wine is complex enough to lay down and enjoy in 10 years' time. Pro tip: stock up on several bottles and space out when you open them to see how the flavors evolve in the bottle over time.
- Franck’s sumptuous Spanish red is positively dripping with decadent, ripe red fruit flavors like juicy, rich berries and cherries, with just a hint of light spices.
- Thanks to your support, Franck’s able to give these old, dry-farmed vines the most love and attention possible, believing that truly great wines are all made in the vineyard. This Carignan is the ultimate proof!
- Everything in the vineyard is done by hand and the vines are naturally low-yielding, meaning Franck only had enough grapes to make a few hundred cases of wine this vintage. Don’t miss your share of this refined red from a true Spanish genius!
- Franck’s traditional Spanish sparkling is a lip-smacking delight, lushly layered with flavors of crisp, juicy apple and a touch of puckery citrusy, all packed together with a mouthful of oh-so-fine, refreshing bubbles.
- Franck’s a dedicated organic grapegrower and meticulous when it comes to every aspect of the vineyard. Tending his vines all by hand, he sees to their every need during the growing season and knows precisely when to harvest them at their very ripest to bring you the fullest, freshest flavors imaginable.
- Made using the same method as high-end French sparkling, think of cava like the Champagne of Spain without all the pomp. This easy-sipper is the perfect pairing both for special occasions and for cozying up with a glass any old weeknight. Thanks to your support, Franck can bring it to you for a steal!