All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
- Jacqueline’s juicy, fruit-driven Cabernet Franc is a refined red drenched in dark berry and plum flavors with a long, lip-smacking finish that makes it almost impossible to put down.
- With the help of Angel funding, Jaqueline was able to harvest pristine Cabernet Franc from vineyards in the heart of Sonoma to deliver this silky-smooth red.
- It’s no wonder Jacqueline’s Sonoma Cabernet Franc is a beloved Angel favorite, with a 90%+ lifetime rating from thousands of Angels – grab a bottle and taste the decadence for yourself!
Dave’s powerhouse Cabernet Franc is packed full of flavors like ripe red berries and lush dark chocolate kicked up a notch by oak aging.
In 2019, Angel funding helped Dave save this world-class Cabernet Franc, grown from a high-end Walla Walla vineyard. Buyers backed out of a contract to use this fruit at the last minute! The wine was so jaw-dropping that Dave partnered with the grower to make more dazzling vintages.
The sumptuous Cabernet Franc is grown just a few rows away from grapes that make their way into very expensive Washington reds.. But for supporting Dave, you can take it home for a song.
Jacqueline’s fruit-forward and intense red is drenched in flavors like juicy black plum, wild blueberry, bright pomegranate and savory spice. It’s so easy to understand why this is a perennial favorite of tens of thousands of Angels.
With your funding, Jaqueline harvested pristine Cabernet Franc from the heart of the Central Valley in Lodi and hand-selected the best lots, blending them to deliver this smooth sipper for a 11th vintage.
Jacqueline says, “Enjoy a taste of everyday luxury.” You’ve found your good and easy, weeknight dinner wine. Stock up and pair with burgers, pasta or pizza.
- Bold, mouth-filling flavors of juicy plum, brambly berries and dark chocolate lead the way in David’s Reserve Cabernet Franc, rounded off with a silky finish from generous barrel aging.
- Your support helped David harvest this world-class Cabernet Franc from a single vineyard lovingly tended by the Miller family in the heart of Clarksburg, where conditions are prime for growing world-class Cabernet Franc.
- David’s had close ties to the Millers for years, but with your support, he’s proud to unveil the long-awaited follow-up vintage of this Cabernet Franc. This elegant red is one that every Angel deserves to try. Treat yourself.
- Pacific Northwest reds are in a league of their own – often lighter and brighter than their Napa cousins. This Cabernet Franc is no exception, dripping with brambly raspberry and ripe plum flavors.
- Angel funding gave Dave insider access to high-end pockets of vineyards in Washington’s Columbia and Yakima Valleys to make this delightful Cabernet Franc – it’s a sensation.
- This is all yours for a steal of a deal. Pour yourself a glass or two with burgers, duck, pork, lamb chops – or on its own – and enjoy.
Making a memorable red is Camille’s thing – and this luxurious Cabernet Franc is no different. This savory and succulent red has a little bit of spice and a whole lot of nice red berry flavors.
With Angel support, Camille harvested premium Cabernet Franc from one of Napa’s oldest farms, Buhman Ranch, near Carneros — the same premium vineyards she used for her $100+ cult Cabs.
This is the kind of Napa red you want to save for a special occasion – an extremely small production of only a few hundred cases – there won't be much to go around. Grab your bottles now!