- Concentrated flavors like brambly blackberry and rich mocha – plus savory spice from barrel aging – star in this elegant blend named Tino – perfection in Māori – a homage to Matt’s home country of New Zealand.
- Thanks to your support, Matt crafted this blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Petit Verdot from Napa’s Rutherford and Oakville subregions – home to some of the most coveted reds in the world.
- “This wine is about the art of blending to create something unique,” Matt says. It’s truly special to taste ‘perfection’ with your exclusive Angel savings.
- This all-star blend is super inky, full of powerful dark berry flavors and an intense kick of rich oak. It’s a big YUM.
- With your funding, Adam was able to harvest fruit from three spectacular vineyards in Australia's Clare Valley — where the grapes are rich and the growing is easy.
- Pop a bottle and let it sit on the table for an hour or two while you simmer a rich pasta sauce on the stove. Slather some spaghetti with a rich ragu, pour yourself a glass... and the evening will unfold before you.
- Patrice Grasset is a 3rd generation winemaker and a lifelong resident of the Loire, where they make the most famous French whites in the world. But what's to stop him from going to Bordeaux - to make the most famous reds...?
- Nothing, because he has YOUR backing! With your help, your French expert traveled to the most expensive red wine region in the world – and harvested a mix of rich Cabernet and Merlot for this impeccable blend.
- Now you're getting bona fide Bordeaux for $13.99! Will you be one of the lucky Angels to nab a rare bottle?
This intensely fruity red is jam-packed with luxurious dark fruit flavors like only your Aussie superstar can.
With your funding behind him, Sam could give this stunning red the full treatment, rigorously tasting and blending through the best portions of fruit to refine the silky elegance of his Merlot and masterfully mingle it with the decadent power of high-end Cabernet.
The result is a one-of-a-kind, world-class red that was made just for you. With Angels on his side, this master Australian winemaker is free to dream as big and bold as possible — and you get Down Under’s finest wines in return!
- A marriage of two powerhouse reds – Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz – makes for a decadent and velvety wine with a fresh kick of pepper and spice.
- Your funding supports Sam's winemaking in South Australia, and the chance to work with sought-after vineyards in Heathcote that grow both of these grape varieties with fervor.
- This may be the first time you've seen it, but Cab/Shiraz blends are actually very popular Down Under. Sam's thrilled to share this crowdpleasing red to Angels everywhere!
- When rich Cabernet meets very berry Tempranillo, it’s full-on fresh flavors that run the gamut from the brightest red cherries to the darkest plums.
- Washington Tempranillo is a rare find, but when Dave found a small patch in Walla Walla, your funding helped him mix it with prized Columbia Valley Cabernet for a bold red you’ll find nowhere else.
- Reds from these vineyards in Washington can cost up to $50, but you get it for 1/3 less. Snag a bottle and raise a toast for scoring an incredible deal!
- Camille’s Merlot and Cabernet blend is pure pleasure, with flavors that waft in like a French bakery on Sunday morning - dried cherries, toasted almonds, cobbler… Mmm.
- Bordeaux-born Camille moved to Napa to run a cult Cabernet winery in the 1990s, where she’s made quite the Napa name for herself. With your funding, she combines her French winemaking finesse with Napa richness, never compromising quality or value.
- This is a special occasion red without the pretentiousness. Serve it with a splurge-worthy steak dinner or beef Bourguignon with your favorite people.
- This decadent red blend is a rustic meeting of Cabernet and Tempranillo from your Spanish-variety specialist Macario Montoya, packed with dark cherry and a deep, complex elegance that ends with a long, luxurious finish.
- Macario's specialty niche is working with high-end Spanish grapes in California soil. “Sin Fronteras” means “without borders” and thanks to you, Macario was able to make this dream blend of two wine worlds a rich reality!
- This wine is all about balance and elegance. It's plush enough to stand up to California’s best Cabs, but still elegant enough to be enjoyed any night of the week. Treat yourself to a bottle and see for yourself!
- Lush and mouth-filling, this dark berrylicious red was made with your 2020 Winemaker of the Year's expert touch.
- Karen added Petit Verdot for a ripe, bold backbone of dark fruit, Malbec and Cabernet Sauvignon for depth, and Merlot, Alicante Bouschet, and rare (and intense!) Teroldego for complexity.
- This inviting red blend pairs best with company. Have a bottle on hand for family dinner or downtime with a friend on the porch – and you can’t go wrong!
Carmen’s Cabernet Shiraz blend is bursting with vibrant flavors with just a touch of toasty oak that makes it the perfect easy-drinking red for any day of the week.
Thanks to Angel support, Carmen harvested top-tier grapes from her choice of vineyard sites in South Africa’s Paarl and Swartland regions, where dry, warm conditions push the grapes to develop seriously concentrated flavors.
This is the final vintage of this wine, so stock up while you can, so you’ll have plenty on hand for those burgers and fries Carmen recommends.