- Dive into Scott’s luxuriously rich, refined red with wave after wave of lush, lavish dark fruit flavors from juicy plums to luscious cherries, and a velvety smoothness that’s almost too easy to get lost in.
- Thanks to your funding, Scott corralled a hearty mix of Napa reds together for this masterful blend, including top-notch Cab and a bit of Merlot plucked at picture-perfect ripeness.
- This intensely fruity and oh-so-smooth red will take your grilling game to the next level – just let this powerful red breathe a little while you fire up the BBQ, and by the time your burgers or ribs are ready, you’ll have one of the best pairings on earth.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Dave pulled out all the stops for this dreamy and daring new red, blending the fruity flourishes and soft spice of Tempranillo with the dark, elegant flavors of Cabernet, putting together an original red blend that’s bound to be on every Angel’s must-try list.
- This is a truly unique wine that only Angels could have made possible. Tempranillo is especially hard to come by in Washington, but with your help, Dave found the perfect fruit growing in a small vineyard on the warmer side of the Walla Walla Valley. Then you helped him score some prized Cabernet from a Columbia Valley vineyard he’s been working with for well over a decade.
- A little artful blending with Dave’s meticulous touch and voilà – this ingenious new red was born! A wine this rare from a winemaker like Dave is sure to draw a crowd as soon as it’s released – grab a bottle (or several) and don’t miss out!
- Matt's rich, refined ‘Tino’ red blend is your golden ticket to the finest flavors of Napa. This top-rated show-stealing red is equal parts elegant and easy-sipper, brought to you for a fraction of Napa prices.
- With your funding there every step of the way, Matt crafted this masterful mix of luscious reds using world-famous Rutherford Cabernet, along with inky Petite Verdot and smooth, easy-sipping Merlot from the heart of the valley.
- You’re helping an industry legend make top-shelf reds like this more accessible than ever before for all the wine lovers out there – that deserves a cheers and a half!