- This old-vine red is humming with a complex blend of dark fruit flavors, a long, luxurious finish and a dash of savory spice that Franck says goes perfectly with traditional Spanish dishes like Iberico pork shoulder or a hearty paella.
- Thanks to your support, Franck’s able to give these old, dry-farmed vines the most love and attention possible, believing that truly great wines are all made in the vineyard.
- Everything in the vineyard is done by hand and the vines are naturally low-yielding, meaning Franck can only make so much of this wine each vintage. Bring home a few bottles while supplies last.
- Rich and robust with a mouth-filling smoothness, this Carignan’s bounty of plum, cranberry and raspberry flavors dance alongside a touch of vanilla and toasty spice thanks to gentle aging in French oak.
- Your funding gave Evangelos an all-access pass to an exclusive Lodi vineyard full of head-pruned, 50-year-old Carignan vines and allowed him to age the wine in French oak for a full 10 months to bring you this racy, perfectly refined red.
- This is Evangelos’s first time letting Carignan shine as its very own standalone wine and he’s beyond eager for Angels to try it. Get a few bottles for yourself and be sure to let Evangelos know what you think!
- An elegant blend of Grenache and Carignan, this powerful Spanish red packs a juicy punch of generous dark fruit and a complex touch of savory spice that carries on through a long, long finish.
- Your funding gave Franck his choice of top-grade Grenache and Carignan, hand-picked from a special vineyard planted on steep slopes of slate that yields smaller harvests of grapes packed with deeply concentrated flavors.
- For supporting a legendary talent like Franck as he champions Spain’s most unique, delectable wines, you get exclusive access to world-class bottles like this scrumptious red blend. But with only a few hundred cases to go around, this is one high-end red you don’t want to miss!
- This savory, full-bodied and complex red blend is almost equal parts Grenache and Carignan, packed with dark fruit flavors and the unique power that wines from the Priorat region in southern Catalan are famous for.
- Your support helped Franck source organically certified Grenache and Carignan from a steep hillside vineyard planted on Priorat’s distinct black slate soil. The conditions here force the vines to work harder, resulting in lower yields, but much more intense flavors per grape.
- Franck chose the name "Retrat" (Catalan for “portrait”) for the picture this wine paints of the Priorat region, capturing its unique character, from the soils and climate to the people who lovingly tend the vines and work to bring this wine to you.