- Ben’s luxurious Languedoc red is a racy dive into juicy, vibrant flavors of raspberry, with a sultry backbone of spice and a velveteen smoothness that’s simply irresistible.
- Your support helped Ben track down some of Southern France’s finest fruit, growing in a single vineyard lined with heritage 70-year-old vines, and helped him give this luscious red the full treatment in the cellar.
- The old vines of this esteemed vineyard are super low yielding, which means Ben could only harvest enough fruit to make a few hundred cases of this robust red. Make sure you scoop a bottle up for yourself while there are still a few to be had.
- Franck’s sumptuous Spanish red is positively dripping with decadent, ripe red fruit flavors like juicy, rich berries and cherries, with just a hint of light spices.
- Thanks to your support, Franck’s able to give these old, dry-farmed vines the most love and attention possible, believing that truly great wines are all made in the vineyard. This Carignan is the ultimate proof!
- Everything in the vineyard is done by hand and the vines are naturally low-yielding, meaning Franck only had enough grapes to make a few hundred cases of wine this vintage. Don’t miss your share of this refined red from a true Spanish genius!
- Rich and robust with a mouth-filling smoothness, this Carignan’s bounty of plum, cranberry and raspberry flavors dance alongside a touch of vanilla and toasty spice thanks to gentle aging in French oak.
- Your funding gave Evangelos an all-access pass to an exclusive Lodi vineyard full of head-pruned, 50-year-old Carignan vines and allowed him to age the wine in French oak for a full 10 months to bring you this racy, perfectly refined red.
- This is Evangelos’s first time letting Carignan shine as its very own standalone wine and he’s beyond eager for Angels to try it. Get a few bottles for yourself and be sure to let Evangelos know what you think!