- With mouthfuls of fresh fruity flavors like peach, strawberry and grapefruit, this Rosé is the light and refreshing thirst quencher you want by your side all summer long.
- Matt sourced this Rosé from a family of 4th generation winegrowers in Oakley, California—just down the road from Napa (where he makes your highest-rated Cab!). The growers handpicked the Carignan and Mourvèdre for this Rosé from legacy head-trained vines – some 130 years old!
- “This is the perfect spring and summer wine,” Matt says. “There’s nothing better on a hot day.” With the warmer months fast approaching, now’s the time to stock up!
- This big, refined red is a perfect slice of southern France’s signature richness and spice, with a lush lineup of red berry fruit flavors and a soft herbal touch on the luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- Angel support helped Katie scout out and hand-harvest high-end Carignan, Grenache and Syrah from heritage vines in the hills above her tiny village of Tuchan in the South of France. Some of the vines are over 100 years old, meaning their yields are low, but the grapes' flavor complexity is sky-high!
- Fun fact: Katie makes this rich red in her winery in a converted train shed – hence the name “La Gare” and the train engine on the label.
- Katie made you a bright and silky blend of Carignan, Grenache and Syrah – all harvested from rare vines (at least a century old!) in the tiny French village of Tuchan. This is really something special.
- "I make this wine in the old train station, hence the name La Gare," Katie says. "Angel support has helped me to renovate this building into my dream winery." That's why this sensational wine is exclusive to you!
- This is an iconic wine in the making from an incredible winemaker YOU supported first. But Katie only makes it in tiny quantities - so it's never around for long.