- Katie made you a silky blend of Carignan, Grenache and Syrah – all harvested from rare vines (at least a century old!) in the tiny French village of Tuchan. This is really something special!
- When vandals poured Katie's entire year's vintage down the drain, she turned to us. Angels helped to get her back on her feet - so this sensational wine is exclusive to you!
- This is an iconic wine in the making from an incredible winemaker YOU supported first. But Katie only makes it in tiny quantities - so it's never around for long.
- This big, refined red is a perfect slice of southern France’s signature richness and spice, with a lush lineup of red berry fruit flavors and a soft herbal touch on the luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- Angel support helped Katie scout out and hand-harvest high-end Carignan, Grenache and Syrah from heritage vines in the hills above her tiny village of Tuchan in the South of France. Some of the vines are over 100 years old, meaning their yields are low, but the grapes' flavor complexity is sky-high!
- Fun fact: Katie makes this rich red in her winery in a converted train shed – hence the name “La Gare” and the train engine on the label.