- With mouthfuls of fresh fruity flavors like peach, strawberry and grapefruit, this Rosé is the light and refreshing thirst quencher you want by your side all summer long.
- Matt sourced this Rosé from a family of 4th generation winegrowers in Oakley, California—just down the road from Napa (where he makes your highest-rated Cab!). The growers handpicked the Carignan and Mourvèdre for this Rosé from legacy head-trained vines – some 130 years old!
- “This is the perfect spring and summer wine,” Matt says. “There’s nothing better on a hot day.” With the warmer months fast approaching, now’s the time to stock up!
- Katie made you a bright and silky blend of Carignan, Grenache and Syrah – all harvested from rare vines (at least a century old!) in the tiny French village of Tuchan. This is really something special.
- "I make this wine in the old train station, hence the name La Gare," Katie says. "Angel support has helped me to renovate this building into my dream winery." That's why this sensational wine is exclusive to you!
- This is an iconic wine in the making from an incredible winemaker YOU supported first. But Katie only makes it in tiny quantities - so it's never around for long.