- When Angels clamored for some slightly sweeter bubbles, Wayne made this lush demi-sec bubbly in the same process as Champagne -- the result is an absolute treasure that's easy to drink and still as richly creamy as you expect the Eponina to be.
- Wayne's bubbles are the bomb. He was the head winemaker for Chandon in California (as in Moet & Chandon!) so he has a sparkling reputation for making luxury bubbles.
- This is the only demi-sec sparkling funded by American Angels. And it sells out faster than you can imagine!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- You uncovered a hidden trove of diamonds. Cremant de Limoux is an incredible treasure – creamy, classic, dancing with tiny bubbles... and delightfully over-the-top.
- Did you know Limoux is an ancient wine region... older than Champagne?! Yep, this village in the south of France has made bubbly since the 16th century. They just don't boast as much...
- ...and that's the reason a sparkling wine with this kind of incredible caliber is yours for under $15. Sounds like news to keep to yourself – unless you've already bought 6.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Angels made the most impeccable sparkling Rosé possible - Cremant de Limoux – for under $15. If that isn't triomphe... what is?!
- You sent Francoise – a Limoux expert – to make a fresh pink sparkler from four different grapes including rare Mauzac. They all give this luminous bubbly its crisp fruit flavors. It's just so elegant!
- At an everyday price like this, Limoux is the perfect alternative to a Champagne. "You pay less for better quality!" Francoise says proudly.
- Ben's really onto something here – with a luxurious Minervois white! The South of France might be known for rich, savory reds, but this wine is its real hidden gem.
- Splash a glass when you're ready for a relaxing afternoon – this is a wine you'll want to sip a long while. Rich and complex Chardonnay, zingy Colombard and refreshing Sauv Blanc make for a luxurious treat that really pops.
- Perfect with a Pique Nique, great company and a healthy dose of sunshine. And at $9.99, nothing's stopping you from filling up your entire basket.
- This Champagne comes from Chardonnay, with a hint of Pinot Noir for color. The result is a robust, long-live bottle of sparkling with all the accolades and half the price.
- The price tag's higher than our average, but it's a sensational steal for the real Champagne deal.
- The first time we got hands on JP's rosé we ran out in less than a month! We doubled the order, but expect this to sell out fast.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Chardonnay meets Semillon for this sublime white blend packed with lush, fruity flavors, like taking juicy bites of peach, nectarine and apple fresh from the orchard.
- Stephen harvested these primo grapes from a single decades-old vineyard set on an old gold mining claim in the heart of Calaveras County, where he’s teaming up with Meaghan, the newest generation of Millier winemaking!
- Stephen’s your most popular winemaker ever – now he’s making a room in the spotlight for his granddaughter Meaghan, as she starts her own sure to be illustrious career as a world-class winemaker.