- Each sip of Wayne’s bright, delicate Brut Rosé is a fresh, crisp burst of lively fruit, from strawberry to bing cherry, that slips down almost too easily on a soft bed of ultra-fine bubbles.
- With your funding behind him, California sparkling legend Wayne Donaldson had special access to some of the state’s premium cool-climate vineyards, sourcing the perfect grapes for a sparkling pink fit for the highest spot on the shelf.
- Angel support helped Wayne debut the first-ever pink version of his famous Eponina sparkling last year. That wine was such a runaway hit, Angels begged him to bring it back – now it’s finally here!
Ben's lively, refreshing white wine is everything you want in a thirst-quenching summertime sipper, with lush layers of fruity flavor like peach and melon, backed by a zing of tangy citrus that lingers on the delicate finish.
- This lavish white is practically bottled South of France sunshine, thanks to Angel support that helped Ben source impeccable Chardonnay and blend it with a touch of Vermentino for a ripe, juicy Minervois masterpiece.
- Sip this white on a lazy, sunny afternoon and let the swirls of light and juicy berry flavors carry you away on a wave of relaxation.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Francoise’s beloved Cremant de Limoux returns! This fine French sparkling is a dazzling Angel-funded treasure, dancing with delicate bubbles, a creamy, classic smoothness and unmatched elegance.
- Angel support gave Francoise her choice of the finest fruit from the hillside vineyards of Limoux, France’s original sparkling wine region. Thanks to Angel funding, Francoise’s carrying on this region’s centuries-old sparkling tradition and making some of the finest bubblies Limoux’s ever seen – just for YOU.
- For funding Francoise as she perfects each dazzling bubbly, Angels get direct access to her world-class sparkling wines like this for an unbelievable deal.
- This Champagne comes from Chardonnay, with a hint of Pinot Noir for color. The result is a robust, long-lived bottle of sparkling with all the accolades and half the price.
- The price tag's higher than our average, but it's a sensational steal for the real Champagne deal.
- The first time we got hands on JP's Rosé we ran out in less than a month! We doubled the order, but expect this to sell out incredibly fast.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Meet Cremant de Limoux – the French sparkling that makes Champagne jealous. This luscious bubbly blend of Chardonnay, Chenin Blanc and the rare Mauzac grape shimmers with delicate fruit flavors and elegance, while a touch of Pinot Noir helps give it that irresistible pink hue.
- With Angel support behind her from step one, Francoise sourced hand-picked fruit from terraced hillsides in Southern France’s famed Limoux region, and carefully crafted this show-stopping sparkling in the traditional method for an unmatched elegance.
- Franciose aged this Cremant in bottle for around 18 months to give it that perfect balance between easy-sipping crispness and bubbly decadence. Now it’s finally ready to be enjoyed for just $14.99!