This ultra-fine Rosé bubbly dazzles with delicious dollops of bright fruit flavors like watermelon and strawberries.
With your funding, Chandon (as in Moet & Chandon!) sparkling legend Wayne unlocked the keys to California's premium cool-climate vineyards to make a bottle of bubbly fit for the highest spot on your shelf.
This Rosé edition of Wayne's Eponina sparkling was meant to be a one-time thing, but it’s become a runaway hit - get a bottle before it sells out (again!)
Ben's lively, refreshing white wine is everything you want in a thirst-quenching summertime sipper, with lush layers of fruity flavor like peach and melon, backed by a zing of tangy citrus that lingers on the delicate finish.
- This lavish white is practically bottled South of France sunshine, thanks to Angel support that helped Ben source impeccable Chardonnay and blend it with a touch of Vermentino for a ripe, juicy Minervois masterpiece.
- Sip this white on a lazy, sunny afternoon and let the swirls of light and juicy berry flavors carry you away on a wave of relaxation.
- Eponina was Wayne’s first Angel-funded sparkling wine ever – now it’s returning and more elegant than ever, with delicate layers of fruity finesse and oh-so-fine bubbles you won’t be able to resist!
- Wayne knows a thing or two about sparkling. Before he came to work for you, he was head winemaker for the American branch of THE Moët Chandon, making some of the most famous sparkling wines in the world. Now he’s using all his expertise just for you!
- With your funding, Wayne sourced pristine grapes from cool-climate corners of California to bring you a delicate, perfectly balanced sparkling white brimming with bright fruit flavors and sporting a wonderfully smooth, silky texture.
- This crisp blend of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Chenin Blanc and the rare Mauzac grape balances delicate layers of fruit with an easy-sipping crispness and bubbly finesse thanks to 18 months of bottle aging.
- With Angel support, Francoise sourced hand-picked fruit from terraced hillsides in Southern France’s famed Limoux region, and carefully crafted this show-stopping sparkling in the traditional method for pure elegance in every sip.
- The last vintage of this pink Cremant de Limoux medaled at the prestigious Decanter World Wine Awards. Now the show-stopping followup vintage is here – and it’s all yours for just $14.99!
- This is a rich and lively brut sparkling – a blend of creamy Chardonnay and rich Pinot Noir that gives a lovely lingering finish. Absolutely scrumptious!
- With Angels' help, Wayne created a new kind of bubbly. It’s smooth and toasty and we honestly don’t have any Californian sparkling wines like it. And YOU brought to life.
- This sparkling is a multi-award winner. You fund a champion, Angels! Make sure you treat yourself while it's still in stock - and it won't be for long.
- Francoise’s beloved Cremant de Limoux returns! This fine French sparkling is a dazzling Angel-funded treasure, dancing with delicate bubbles, a creamy, classic smoothness and unmatched elegance.
- Angel support gave Francoise her choice of the finest fruit from the hillside vineyards of Limoux, France’s original sparkling wine region. Thanks to Angel funding, Francoise’s carrying on this region’s centuries-old sparkling tradition and making some of the finest bubblies Limoux’s ever seen – just for YOU.
- For funding Francoise as she perfects each dazzling bubbly, Angels get direct access to her world-class sparkling wines like this for an unbelievable deal.
- When Angels clamored for some slightly sweeter bubbles, Wayne made this lush bubbly in the same process as Champagne — the result is a treasure that's easy to drink and still as richly creamy as you expect from Eponina.
Wayne's bubbles are the bomb. He was the head winemaker for Chandon in California (as in Moet & Chandon!) so he has a sparkling reputation for making luxury bubbles.
This is the only demi-sec sparkling funded by American Angels. And it sells out faster than you can imagine!
- This Champagne comes from Chardonnay, with a hint of Pinot Noir for color. The result is a robust, long-lived bottle of sparkling with all the accolades and half the price.
- The price tag's higher than our average, but it's a sensational steal for the real Champagne deal.
- The first time we got hands on JP's Rosé we ran out in less than a month! We doubled the order, but expect this to sell out incredibly fast.