- This refreshing white wine is overflowing with juicy, citrusy flavors. It’s easy to see why this Chenin Blanc is the most popular Angels have ever funded!
- With your support, Alex harvests this Chenin from revered older vines in Clarksburg, where cool Sacramento Delta breezes mellow out the hot days, giving the grapes delicate, complex flavors that unfold in your glass.
- With back-to-back 90+ ratings, gold medals and Best in Class trophies, Alex's Chenin Blanc is a truly celebrated wine. She says this vintage may be the best one yet! Scoop up a bottle and taste for yourself.
- This mouthwatering Chenin Blanc will make it obvious why South Africa has become the world's #1 producer of this zesty grape variety. Carmen says, "South African Chenin Blanc over delivers on all levels."
- Carmen used her Angel funding to make the quintessential South African Chenin where every sip is like biting into a juicy green apple.
- Imagine a big simmering bowlful of creamy mussels and a rich butter sauce and a glass of this delight between every bite. Yum!
This crisp white wine is a smooth and easy-sipping South African refresher swimming in refined tropical flavors of juicy guava with a silky smoothness. We suggest you keep a bottle in your fridge 24/7.
Chenin Blanc is easily South Africa’s most famous grape, and thanks to your funding, Stephen and his son Jamie were able to source exquisite fruit to bring you this stunning example of their homeland’s most-loved white wine.
This Angel-favorite Chenin is seriously delectable on its own, but if you're looking for a snack... you can't go wrong with a plate of Camembert cheese!
- This crisp Reserve white wine is exactly why Alexandra is your reigning champion of Chenin Blanc – any Chenin she touches comes away with mesmerizing freshness and luscious layers of bright fruit and summery citrus.
- Your funding gave Alexandra her choice of top-grade Chenin from the Prince Vineyard in Clarksburg, where deep, mineral-rich soils help the vines prosper, giving her grapes loaded with concentrated, irresistible flavors.
- Alexandra’s original Best of Class-winning Chenin Blanc is a top-rated wine – now she’s bringing you this special Reserve edition with all the bells and whistles. Bring home a bottle while there are still a few available!
- This is old vine Chenin Blanc at its finest—crisp, fresh and vibrant. This delicate wine greets you with aromas of white flowers and honeydew and mouthwatering flavors like bright citrus and green apple.
- Ashley discovered this 1968-era Chenin Blanc vineyard during a blind tasting. She tracked down the winemaker—a friend of a friend. That connection plus Angel funding gave her access to this legendary block and another dating to the late 1970s.
- As Naked’s first Yakima Valley wine and Ashley’s first Angel-funded wine, this old vine specialty won’t last long.
- This award-winning Chenin is humming with fresh flavors of melon, citrusy key lime, tropical passionfruit and mango. This easy-going white wine is a summertime staple if there ever was one.
- Your funding gives Richard first pick from grapes grown by a fourth-generation farming family in Clarksburg, California – it’s the cool-climate cousin of Lodi, with the perfect conditions for growing high-end Chenin.
- “Chenin Blanc is so pure and light with delicious fruit flavors and aromas,” Richard says. “It’s great on a hot day by the pool and is terrific with a wide variety of foods.”