- This GOLD-winning, Angel-favorite French white brings you refreshing crispness and light, bright fruit flavors like honey dew melon with every sip, layered over a silky-smooth finish you won’t be forgetting any time soon.
- With your help, Patrice could source 100% of this wine from France’s famous Vouvray region, home to some of the most celebrated Chenin Blanc in the world.
- For one of the best French white wines out there, look no further than this stunning sipper from the one and only Patrice. He’s bringing back the latest vintage of this Angel-funded smash hit for an absolute song!
- This refreshing GOLD-winning white is overflowing with juicy, citrusy flavors. It’s easy to see why this Chenin Blanc is the most popular Angels have ever funded!
- With your support, Alex harvests the lion’s share of this Chenin from revered older vines in Clarksburg, where cool Sacramento Delta breezes mellow out the hot days, giving the grapes delicate, complex flavors that unfold in your glass.
- With back-to-back 90+ ratings, gold medals and Best in Class trophies, Alex's Chenin Blanc is a truly celebrated wine. She says this vintage may be the best one yet! Scoop up a bottle and taste for yourself.
- Patrice’s acclaimed Chenin Blanc is a harmony of fresh fruit flavors, with a delicate layer of soft citrus and rich texture that lead into a clean, crisp finish.
- Made in the heart of France’s legendary Loire Valley, Vouvray is the gold standard of Chenin Blanc not just for France, but the world. Now thanks to your funding, Patrice can share this Chenin with a wider audience and introduce wine drinkers everywhere to the wonders of Vouvray.
- For helping Patrice create this epic follow-up to last year’s 93%-rated Chenin Blanc, you save $22 on this classic white wine from one of France’s best winemakers.
- Richard’s acclaimed Chenin flows with fruity flavors of crisp melon, citrusy key lime, tropical passionfruit and mango. This easy-going white wine is a summertime staple if there ever was one.
- Your funding gives Richard first pick from grapes grown by a fourth-generation farming family in Clarksburg, California – it’s the cool-climate cousin of Lodi, with the perfect conditions for growing high-end Chenin.
- “Chenin Blanc is so pure and light with delicious fruit flavors and aromas,” Richard says. “It’s great on a hot day by the pool and is terrific with a wide variety of foods.”
Perfectly refreshing, with a bounty of lush stone fruit flavors, this world-class Chenin is a mouthwatering must-try from one of the best indie winemakers in the business.
Winemaker Jesse Katz traveled to the heart of Clarksburg, CA for this spectacular Chenin, hand-harvested from an esteemed old-vine vineyard, where conditions are ideal for growing unbelievably concentrated and complex fruit.
Aged in a mix of stainless steel and French oak for just the right amount of delicate layering of flavors, this Chenin’s crispness pairs beautifully with seafood or a decked out charcuterie board, complete with creamy Brie cheese.
- A crisp burst of bright fruit flavors, from pear and peach to apricot and honeydew melon, balance the lush smoothness of this world-class Chenin Blanc for one deeply refreshing sip after another.
- This Chenin Blanc comes straight from a cool-climate vineyard in the heart of the Sacramento Delta, where afternoon breezes keep warmer temperatures in check, letting the grapes ripen perfectly, with some serious depth of flavor.
- Husband-and-wife team Matt and Alexis Iaconis founded Delta as a line of small-production wines to champion a host of their favorite regions around the Golden State. Plus, for every bottle sold, they donate a portion of the proceeds to a variety of environmental agencies to fight climate change.