All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
- Dave’s luscious white is flush with flavors like ripe peach, juicy pineapple and crisp apple that go on and on and on.
- With Angel funding, Dave got access to a Columbia Valley vineyard growing world-class Gewurztraminer – then gently coaxed this curiously sweet and spiced variety in the cellar to bring you a truly sweet-ish wine.
- This is the perfect match for spicy Asian foods – especially Chinese takeout, says Dave. Snag some bottles and treat yourself – you’ve earned it!
Tom’s light sweet white strikes a lip-smacking balance of bright, tropical fruit flavors with a lush sweetness and a long, juicy finish.
Your funding helped award-winning Angel-turned-winemaker Tom Shula indulge his sweet side with this special project, harvesting delicate Gewürztraminer grapes from choice vineyards at just the right moment for the perfect touch of sweetness.
This generous Gewürztraminer is a delicious after-dinner treat all on its own, but pair it up with your favorite soft cheese or a feast of spicy Thai food and all bets are off!
- This is classic Gewürztraminer, brimming with flavors like delicate honeysuckle, juicy mango and ginger spice – everything nice!
- Thanks to your funding, Gerd harvested fruit from the hillside vineyards of his home region in Pfalz, Germany and used a light touch in the winery to let the grapes' scrumptious flavors shine their brightest.
- Pair this food-friendly white with a variety of foods from cheese and charcuterie to hearty meat stews to spicy Asian cuisine – you can’t go wrong.
- Lively citrus and ginger, gorgeous floral aromatics… this Gewürztraminer is a beauty, and a delicately fruity and spicy delight.
- With Angel funding, Ondine got her hands on some exceptional Gewürztraminer from premium winegrowers in Mendocino’s cool-climate Anderson Valley AVA to make this rare white.
- This wine is a great introduction to this exotic white. Ondine says it’s an ideal wine for seasonal brunch celebrations – but why not make every brunch a special occasion?
Franc’s Gewurztraminer may be hard to say but it’s a delightfully easy-to-drink fresh and fruity white replete with flavors like ripe apricot, spiced orange and a drizzle of honey.
With your funding, Franc looked to Los Carneros, one of the coolest AVAs in the area renowned for fog and breezy summers for exceptional fruit that he harvested at just the right moment for the perfect touch of sweetness.
Pair this Gewurztraminer with a cheese plate — but no need for honey or dried fruit on the board — this white will bring that bite of sweet.