- This juicy, luscious white wine from Washington champion Dave Harvey is flush with tropical fruit flavors that mingle with a slight, delectable sweetness, topped off by a soft, lingering finish.
- With your funding, Dave got access to a Columbia Valley vineyard growing world-class Gewurztraminer – then gently coaxed out every nuance of flavor to bring you a truly one-of-a-kind Washington white wine.
- This wine is the perfect match for spicy Asian foods and goes particularly well with take out Chinese, Dave says. Take home a bottle (or several) and treat your sweet tooth to something extra-special – you’ve earned it!
- This vibrant Gewürztraminer is a crisp German classic complete with lively tropical fruit flavors and a delicate, refined finish that’s seriously refreshing and then some.
- Thanks to your funding, Gerd got to start with hand-selected fruit from the hillside vineyards of his home region in Pfalz, Germany and used a light touch in the winery to let the grapes' high-quality flavors shine their brightest.
- Pair this Gewürztraminer with a spread of cheeses and a few close friends and you can’t go wrong.
- This light, refreshing sweet white strikes a lip-smacking balance of bright, tropical fruit flavors with a lush sweetness and a long, juicy finish.
- Your funding helped award-winning Angel-turned-winemaker Tom Shula indulge his sweet side with this special project, harvesting delicate Gewürztraminer grapes from choice vineyards at just the right moment for the perfect touch of sweetness.
- This generous Gewürztraminer is a delicious after-dinner treat all on its own, but pair it up with your favorite soft cheese or a feast of spicy Thai food and all bets are off!