- Franck’s juicy Spanish Garnacha is a rush of intense, luscious red berry flavors, with a spellbinding touch of savory spice that’ll keep you coming back for more.
- With your support backing him, Franck sought out a pristine vineyard in the cool-climate Montsant region near the Spanish Mediterranean coast, right next door to one of Spain’s most expensive wine regions – so you get all the rich, world-class decadence, without the sky-high prices.
- Tuck into this lively, vibrant fruit-bomb with a plate of wafer-thin Iberico ham and a small dish of almonds. It’s a classic Mediterranean combo guaranteed to make you weak at the knees.
- This light, bright and easy-sipping Rosé gently hums with ripe peachy flavors and a touch of cherry, wound together with a lush, round smoothness that’s perfect for Sunday brunch or sipping away a sunny afternoon.
- Your support helped Sam fine-tune this luscious Rosé at each step in the cellar, intricately layering its flush fruitiness with a touch of soft, mineral richness from its time resting on the Grenache grape skins.
- For giving Sam everything he needs to craft this juicy, delicious pink sipper, you’re getting a top-notch Australian Rosé for under $10! Take home a bottle while it lasts!
- Lush, juicy raspberry and strawberry flavors gush from this lively Grenache, while a splash of Syrah polishes off this bright, luscious red with a touch of soul-warming spice.
- Your funding gave Ben the freedom to carefully select the finest Grenache and Syrah from a small handful of vineyards sprinkled throughout the sunny Languedoc-Roussillon region, right along the edge of the Mediterranean.
- The result is a refined, top-notch red loaded with the finest flavors of Southern France – grab a bottle (or a few) and treat yourself!
Rich, vibrant and juicy, with a mouthful of luscious red fruit flavors and a plush, silky smoothness – this refined French red is truly a world-class crowdpleaser!
When you gave Ben the opportunity to craft this delectable red from a parcel of precious old-vine Grenache and Syrah nestled in the foothills of the Pyrenees, he jumped for joy!
Maury is a little corner of France famous for its sweet, fortified wines – but Ben's on a mission to take impeccable grapes from the region's old vines and make mind-bogglingly delicious wines like this red, just for you.
- Maury is a little corner of France famous for its sweet, fortified wines – but winemakers like Ben know how to take the ideal grapes from the region's old vines and make some mind-bogglingly delicious reds.
- When Ben got the opportunity to get a parcel of these precious grapes, he jumped on it.
- Rich, vibrant and juicy like the land the grapes are grown from. This wine will knock your socks off!