- This crisp, thirst-quenching (and award-winning!) French Rosé treats your tastebuds to a medley of bright, delicate fruit flavors, a splash of citrus and a long, lip-smacking finish that makes each sip more refreshing than the last!
- Ben used Angel funding to source impeccable Grenache grapes from vineyards just a hop, skip and jump from the coast, where cooler temps help the fruit ripen slowly and evenly, preserving every scintillating flavor just for you.
- Southern France is home to some of the world’s most sought-after Rosés, and by supporting Ben, you’ve got insider access to a gold mine of lush light pink gems like this – enjoy!
Rich, vibrant and juicy, with a mouthful of luscious red fruit flavors and a plush, silky smoothness – this refined French red is truly a world-class crowdpleaser!
When you gave Ben the opportunity to craft this delectable red from a parcel of precious old-vine Grenache and Syrah nestled in the foothills of the Pyrenees, he jumped for joy!
Maury is a little corner of France famous for its sweet, fortified wines – but Ben's on a mission to take impeccable grapes from the region's old vines and make mind-bogglingly delicious wines like this red, just for you.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This intense red blend brings together Syrah, Mourvedre, Grenache and Petite Sirah in one powerful wine, coursing with dark fruit flavors, with a backbone of toasted oak and a sleek finish.
- Richard specially selected this cast of red grapes from a single vineyard in the Geneseo District of Paso Robles, then treated the wine to a full 18 months of aging in French Oak barrels to make his most concentrated, powerful vintage of this red yet.
- This racy red blend is a limited, one-off release showcasing Richard’s work outside of Naked Wines. Scoop up a bottle to explore even more of what this world’s best winemaker has to offer!