- This vibrant Grenache hums with bright, tart red fruit flavors like ripe cherries or raspberries right out of the briar patch and just a soft trace of spiciness on the smooth, lingering finish.
- Grown in one of Sonoma’s most unique organically-farmed vineyards in Dry Creek Valley by a legacy grapegrowing family dedicated to growing famous Mediterranean grapes like Grenache.
- Derek’s been working with the Unti Vineyard for years and was finally able to spotlight one small block of this high-end Grenache, thanks to your funding. It’s an extremely limited production, with less than 250 cases available – scoop up a bottle and be one of the savvy Angels to try it while supplies last!
Rich, vibrant and juicy, with a mouthful of luscious red fruit flavors and a plush, silky smoothness – this refined French red is truly a world-class crowdpleaser!
When you gave Ben the opportunity to craft this delectable red from a parcel of precious old-vine Grenache and Syrah nestled in the foothills of the Pyrenees, he jumped for joy!
Maury is a little corner of France famous for its sweet, fortified wines – but Ben's on a mission to take impeccable grapes from the region's old vines and make mind-bogglingly delicious wines like this red, just for you.
- This intense red blend brings together Syrah, Mourvedre, Grenache and Petite Sirah in one powerful wine, coursing with dark fruit flavors, with a backbone of toasted oak and a sleek finish.
- Richard specially selected this cast of red grapes from a single vineyard in the Geneseo District of Paso Robles, then treated the wine to a full 18 months of aging in French Oak barrels to make his most concentrated, powerful vintage of this red yet.
- This racy red blend is a limited, one-off release showcasing Richard’s work outside of Naked Wines. Scoop up a bottle to explore even more of what this world’s best winemaker has to offer!
- Maury is a little corner of France famous for its sweet, fortified wines – but winemakers like Ben know how to take the ideal grapes from the region's old vines and make some mind-bogglingly delicious reds.
- When Ben got the opportunity to get a parcel of these precious grapes, he jumped on it.
- Rich, vibrant and juicy like the land the grapes are grown from. This wine will knock your socks off!