- Ben’s rich, juicy red blend perfectly captures the scrumptious character of this famous French valley, overflowing with generous plum, cherry and red fruit flavors backed by a touch of toasty oak. There’s no place like Rhone!
- Thanks to your support, Ben had his choice of vineyards straight from France’s famous Rhone Valley, where some of the best Syrah and Grenache in the world grows. Your Rhone expert blended these red grapes to perfection for a seamlessly smooth and delicious delight – exclusively for you!
- There’s Côtes du Rhône – then there’s Côtes du Rhône Plus! To put that extra bit of finesse on this already refined red, Ben aged it for 8 months in barrels and coaxed out every ounce of elegance. Now it’s yours to savor!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Ben’s ripe and sophisticated Minervois is the effortlessly-exquisite French red you need to experience for yourself!
- You can find wines at this level at fancy brasseries in Paris (or bouchons in Lyon) – but your support for Ben lets you get your hands on this scrumptious red for less than double digits.
- Ben’s a tenured, self-made winemaker who followed his passion to master the art of making scrumptious wines. You’ve made this vigneron’s dreams come true – time to drink in your reward.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Silky-smooth and steeped in juicy, lively red berry flavors, this classic, robust blend of Grenache and Syrah is one crowd-pleasing French red that’s nearly impossible to put down.
- Your funding helps Ben make the most of his deep connections with some of the top grapegrowers in France’s legendary Rhône Valley, giving him special access to the finest fruit – all to bring you this world-class Côtes du Rhône.
- Your support gave Ben the means to start crafting you special reds from the Rhône way back in 2011, and after that many vintages, it’s safe to say he’s perfected this phenomenal French red – bring home a bottle and taste for yourself!
- This savory, gloriously juicy red Aussie blend from Adam is Angel funding at its most adventurous. Though two unlikely varietals for a Down Under red, in Adam's hands Sangiovese and Grenache meld so seamlessly it’s like this bold, beautiful blend was meant to be.
- Thanks to your funding, Adam has an all-access pass to premium sites across South Australia’s storied Clare Valley and Langhorne Creek regions. “Sangiovese is a great variety to grow and work with,” Adam says, given its ability to ripen to flavorful perfection in this world-class corner of Australia.
- Adam styled this racy red with immediate easy-drinking in mind and ideally, you'll be sipping it soon after arrival. Enjoy it endlessly on its own, or test your tastebuds’ limits for decadence with everything from light and savory Margherita pizza to a hearty helping of antipasto.