This decadent red is jam-packed with flavors like red cherries and plums with a smooth, balanced finish (thanks to a dash of California Cab).
Tom scoured Lake County to find you the best grapes for your rich and robust Merlot – then aged the wine on both French and American oak for soft, silky texture.
A top-shelf, already-aged North Coast Merlot like this will sell for more than double elsewhere. Decant or open the bottle an hour before grilling up a juicy ribeye... ahhhh. Bliss.
Ken's ripe and rustic Napa Valley Merlot is back and more velvety than ever! It's layered with flavors like red cherries and jammy berries, with a long, smooth finish.
Ken combed the Napa Valley to find the perfect fruit for this Napa staple, cold-soaking grapes before fermentation and giving them extra time on the skins afterward for elegant, balanced flavor.
Not only is this man a Napa legend (with 40 years+ of experience in the region!), he's one of your very first winemakers. Ken's made you Merlot since the beginning - don't miss your iconic Angel treat!
Last year's vintage took a Silver at the 2019 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. You can expect those same award-winning flavors this year!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Velvety smooth and chock-full of thick dark cherry flavors, Stephen’s Merlot is a wildly captivating red – and at just $10 a pop, it won’t hang around for long...
- Thanks to a remarkable growing season, Stephen was able to leave the grapes on the vines a little longer than usual, allowing them to develop BIG concentrated flavors.
- This is the kind of meaty red wine you want to guzzle while tucking into homemade pizzas. Whether you’re going with spicy Italian sausage, or salt-laced anchovies, it’s gotta be a slice in one hand, Stephen’s Merlot in the other.
WE'RE NOT SURE
This juicy Merlot is a flavor explosion! Tom packed your dynamite red with bright red fruits, dark plums, and a smooth, toasty finish that rivals big-name Bordeaux wines (but without the price tag).
Harvesting lush, flavor-packed grapes from Lodi and Lake County let Tom capture full-on oomph for your Merlot – aging the wine with French Oak to magnify rich, decadent flavors.
This limited-production red’s just begging to be sipped alongside herb-crusted lamb chops or a sizzling steak. Pop it open an hour before serving dinner to really let the flavors open up!
- Velvety, vibrant and verified delicious, Matt’s Napa Merlot unfolds from a luxuriously smooth texture into a bounty of rich, dark berries for a red with enough structure and depth to put much, much pricier Napa wines to shame.
- Thanks to you, Matt could get his hands on flawless fruit from a single hillside vineyard with 30-year-old vines in Atlas Peak, the famed eastern side of Napa Valley. Merlots from this very vineyard usually go for $50-70+ per bottle!
- To bring you this bright, sophisticated take on Napa Valley Merlot, Matt meticulously guided it from harvest to fermentation to special French Oak barrels and finally into the bottle with the perfect balance and flavors – all just for you!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This rich Clarksburg Merlot is one juicy mouthful - like shaking down a tree full of ripe plums with your mouth open wide.
- Not only is it SUPER enjoyable... it's an unbelievable value! Karen says: "It’s a great wine to drink when relaxing after work, hanging out with friends, while making dinner, with dinner... for one last glass after dinner..."
- If you like fine foodie reds you can devour every day — you'll want to add this to your basket on every single order.