Each sip of this elegant sparkling offers vibrant and zesty flavors - a perfect bite of green apple, a slurp of orange, a pop of lime - carried along by ultra-fine bubbles. It’s a perfect match for brunch, lunch or just because.
WIth your funding, Pénélope harvested high-end fruit from vineyards throughout Sonoma and Mendocino, where some of the finest sparkling grapes in the world grow.
Pénélope’s reputation as a legend of California sparkling ensures quality time and time again. Stock up on this top-shelf bubbly to make any day a yummy celebration.
- This bubbly sings with refreshing flavors of crisp apple and pear and zesty citrus – zip, zip hooray!
- Rob’s been the winemaker behind some of California’s most famous sparkling wines - Mumm, Schramsberg – if you’ve toasted with it, he’s likely barreled it! – now he’s making some of the most elegant bubblies of his career, thanks to you.
- Turn any day into a special occasion with this wildly crowd-pleasing sparkling sipper. Pop a bottle and relish in easy-drinking effervescence!
- This vibrant, dry Brut Rosé is a crisp, tastebud-tingling splash of bright red fruit flavors like strawberry and raspberry, with a delightful layer of fine bubbles and a long, oh-so-refreshing finish.
- With your support behind him, Rob was able to go all out on this sparkling Rosé and even added a dash of Russian River Pinot Noir to the blend to give your wine an extra luxurious layer of lush berry flavor.
- The best sparkling pairings? That’s easy, Rob says: “mimosas at breakfast, with an omelette and a slice of melon. For lunch, perhaps a nice veggie salad with goat cheese. Dinner: sparkling goes well with fish or fried chicken!"
- This vibrant sparkling Brut brings you bright fresh fruit flavors, like pear and juicy apple, on wave after wave of oh-so-fine bubbles that wind down into a luxuriously long, refreshing finish.
- Your funding gave Penelope her choice of grapes grown throughout California’s North Coast - the kind of fruit that goes into the best wines from California’s top sparkling wine houses, many of which she's made before.
- Penelope used the “traditional” Champagne method in the making of this Brut, letting a second fermentation take place in the bottle to give your wine a decadent layer of bubbles that'll dance across your tongue.
- Slightly sprizy and dripping with flavors like honeysuckle, ripe peach and zesty orange. This has brunch written all over it.
- Angel funding allowed Stephen to make this wine using mostly Symphony – a relatively new grape harvested from a single sandy vineyard – where growing conditions are ideal for bringing out its luscious flavors.
- “I made this in a unique style just for Angels who prefer ‘the sweet life,'” said Stephen. This is your go-to treat on its own – or give it a try with charcuterie and cheese. Try it as a base for mimosas and Sangria, if you please!
- This Brut sparkling buzzes with fresh golden apple and pear, balanced with a light, tart layer of citrus, while just a touch of barrel-aging gives this bubbly the kind of toasty, elegant character you'd find in top-shelf Champagne.
- Angel funding helped Rob go all out on this sparkling Brut, blending nearly equal parts Pinot Noir and Chardonnay from Russian River Valley, Sonoma’s prestige subregion for these classic sparkling varieties.
- When one of the most celebrated winemakers in the sparkling wine capital of America crafts less than 700 cases of an exclusive Brut with primo Russian River Valley fruit and a $22 savings, you don’t walk – you run!
- This bright, crisp Brut Rosé hums with delicate red fruits and berries, like bites of juicy strawberry and watermelon, carried by a wave of tastebud-tingling bubbles and refined by oak barrel aging for extra complexity.
- Angel funding gave Rob an all-access pass to Russian River Valley, Sonoma’s prestige subregion for classic sparkling varieties like the Pinot Noir and Chardonnay Rob masterfully blended for this ritzy, pink-hued delight.
- When one of the most celebrated winemakers in the sparkling wine capital of America crafts less than 700 cases of an exclusive Brut Rosé with top-quality Russian River Valley fruit and a $21 Angel savings, you don’t walk – you run!
- White Port is a delight – it has the caramel signature you love from its red relative, and new flair: Flavors like peach, citrus and honey.
- The Quevedo family's made some of the world’s finest Ports for 100+ years. With your funding, they're introducing Angels to a rarer style, featuring varieties like Gouveio, Malvasia Fina, Rabigato, Donzelinho and Viosinho.
- This is a special treat on its own and makes for a shockingly-delicious cocktail. Add tonic and lemon, and you're in heaven.