WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bright fruit flavors like pear and apple glide on a wave of ultra-fine bubbles in each sip of Penelope’s elegant, refreshing California sparkling.
- With the help of your funding, Penelope selected high-end California Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes and created this crisp Brut in the traditional style, meaning it received a second fermentation in the bottle to give it those extra-fine bubbles and touch of added elegance.
- Over her 30-year career, Penelope’s made bubblies for some of the biggest names in California sparkling wine. Now Angel funding lets her channel that expertise into her very own line of sparkling wines – exclusively for you!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Each sip of this elegant sparkling wine brings your tastebuds a full set of bright, fresh fruit flavors gliding on a bed of ultra-fine bubbles that lead into a crisp, thirst-quenching finish.
- Thanks to your funding, Penelope could access high-end Chardonnay from vineyards sprinkled throughout California’s North Coast region, where some of the finest sparkling wine grapes in the world are grown.
- Penelope’s a legend of California sparkling wine with decades of expertise making wine for some of the region’s top sparkling producers. Now she makes her own line of specialty bubblies like this top-shelf Blanc de Blancs – just for you!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Fresh, bright fruit flavors of apple, pear and tangy citrus burst from this top-shelf sparkling with a crisp, refreshing texture and just the right amount of refined bubbles!
- Angel funding helped Penelope craft this Reserve sparkling Brut using the classic trio of grapes found in high-end Champagne – Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier – harvested from her choice of top-tier Sonoma vineyards.
- Your support also helped Penelope use the traditional method in making this sparkling, letting its second fermentation happen in the bottle for the most refined bubbles possible and a signature, easy-sipping elegance.
- This vibrant, dry Brut Rosé is a crisp, tastebud-tingling splash of bright red fruit flavors like strawberry and raspberry, with a delightful layer of fine bubbles and a long, oh-so-refreshing finish.
- With your support behind him, Rob was able to go all out on this sparkling Rosé and even added a dash of Russian River Pinot Noir to the blend to give your wine an extra luxurious layer of lush berry flavor.
- The best sparkling pairings? That’s easy, Rob says: “mimosas at breakfast, with an omelette and a slice of melon. For lunch, perhaps a nice veggie salad with goat cheese. Dinner: sparkling goes well with fish or fried chicken!"
- Penelope’s vibrant sparkling Brut brings you bright fresh fruit flavors, like pear and juicy apple, on wave after wave of oh-so-fine bubbles that wind down into a luxuriously long, refreshing finish.
- Your funding gave Penelope her choice of high-end grapes harvested throughout California’s North Coast – the kind of grapes that go into the best wines from California’s top sparkling wine houses, many of which Penelope has made before.
- Penelope used the “traditional” Champagne method in the making of this Brut, letting a second fermentation take place in the bottle to give your wine a decadent layer of ultra-fine bubbles.