All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
- There is nothing petite about this dark, dense red – it’s likely the richest of them all! Petite Sirah is deep and inky, overflowing with mouthfilling flavors like a warm and gooey blackberry pie. You might catch a pinch of peppery spice – that’s from 14 months of oak aging!
- With the Angel funding, your most popular winemaker – and 3-time Winemaker of the Year – harvested this sultry red from Certified Sustainable Lodi and estate Calaveras County vineyards, ensuring quality every step of the way.
- For helping Stephen craft this red's jaw-dropping flavors to perfection, Angels get his 90% rated Black Label bombshell for an incredible deal. “It's like stealing but with a receipt,” Stephen says.
- This mouthfilling red packs a plush punch of warm berry pie flavors and a rush of vanilla wrapped up in a long, lush finish that’ll have you swooning.
- Stephen harvested this robust red from certified sustainable vineyards in the heart of Lodi wine country, home to some of the ripest Petite Sirah in the state – and Stephen’s the perfect winemaker to bring it to you!
- This rich Petite Sirah loves company – your champion winemaker suggests sipping this red with a few close friends. For best results, pair with a cheese plate or bring it on a a picnic.
This scrumptious Reserve Petite Sirah is jam-packed with mouthfilling dark fruit flavors that'll have you swooning, while a blanket of warm, toasty spices lulls you in for an oh-so-cozy finish.
With your support, Karen harvested Petite Sirah with gloriously deep complexity from some of Lodi’s finest vineyards, then aged this lavish Reserve in a special mix of French and American oak for melt-in-your-mouth smoothness.
A deep, brooding Petite Sirah like this begs for a perfectly charred, juicy burger or a generous rack of barbecued ribs. Just make sure to give this Petite Sirah a long breather to let the flavors open up before you serve it – you won't regret it.
- Intense, dark fruit flavors of berries and black cherries lead the way in this bold Petite Sirah, followed by a rich, jammy finish. This lavish limited-release red is one you won’t want to put down.
- Camille harvested this Petite Sirah from the Chiles Valley subregion of northern Napa, where grapes with rich, concentrated flavors flourish. After two years of generous barrel-aging in French oak and three years of bottle aging, this elegant red is ready to shine.
- Camille is an icon on both sides of the Atlantic, combining the finesse of her native France with the bold power of Napa reds to bring you high-end, small-production wines like this 2016 Petite Sirah. Savor this indulgent red while supplies last!
Sharon brings you her most powerful, concentrated red yet – a rush of rich flavors like blueberry and blackberry compote that tag team with sweet oak spice – culminating in a decadent delight that’ll leave you wanting more.
You helped Sharon harvest premium Petite Sirah from Ranchita Canyon Vineyard, a beautiful vineyard hidden in the hills above Paso Robles. Its high-elevation, south-facing slopes are the perfect spot to grow this variety to optimal ripeness.
With only 630 cases of Sharon’s purr-fect Petite Sirah to go around – plus your exclusive Angel price – this won’t last long. Snag a few bottles to enjoy now and across the next decade.
- This red overflows with rich dark berry flavors, like a handful of ripe raspberries and blueberries, backed by a touch of dark chocolate and a smooth, polished finish.
- With Angel funding behind her, Sharon scouted out her choice of Petite Sirah from Lodi to Paso Robles to deliver this powerhouse red packed with intense fruit flavor.
- To strike the perfect balance of flavor, Sharon masterfully blended batches of Petite Sirah with a splash of Cabernet Sauvignon and Pinot Noir for this refined, layered red that’s downright irresistible.
- Quintessential cool-climate Petite Sirah – with deep and dark flavors like blackberry jam, juicy black plum and mocha that go long and strong – plus cardamom, cinnamon and clove from 11 months of French oak aging.
- Ashley harvested slowly-ripened Petite Sirah from a single vineyard near the Russian River, where temperatures are naturally cooler and foggier and the hang time longer. “I am so lucky to get to work with these grapes,” says Ashley – Angels made it happen!
- This big and bold (but balanced and beautiful!) wine is delicious right now and will also age quite well,” says Ashley. Get enough bottles to enjoy now – curled up on your couch! – and for the future.
This red bursts with concentrated dark fruit flavors — a lip-smacking blend you won't put down.
Thanks to your funding, Luis got his hands on prestigious Petite Sirah growing in Portugal’s famed Lisbon region and used his signature finesse to deliver this robust and satisfying red.
Pair this deep, dark red with a classic meaty Mediterranean dish like Moroccan lamb or short ribs and you’re all set!
- This full-powered red is jam-packed with rich berry flavors from cherry to blueberry, with a kick of oaky spice and a smooth, spellbinding finish.
- Grapegrowing brothers-turned-winemakers Nicholas and Marshall harvested this Petite Sirah straight from their family’s own French Camp vineyards, one of the most famous patches of vines in all of California.
- This intense red is a limited, one-time production from the Miller brothers that's available only to you – with an Angel-exclusive $13 savings, this is one Petite Sirah you can’t pass up.