- This intensely rich, fruity red is true to form for the winemaker behind some of the most rowdy and rambunctious Angel-funded reds ever made. This powerhouse Petite Sirah drips with sultry, impossibly smooth flavors of dark fruit and even a touch of savory spice.
- You gave Scott the chance to work with his long-standing friends who own and operate Gould Vineyards at the northern edge of Sonoma – the same vineyards he uses for ROX All Blacks. It's some of the best old vine fruit in the valley!
- Scott made sure this seriously smooth Sonoma red got every top-shelf touch imaginable – French oak barrel aging, too. If you want a taste, act fast – there are only a little over 400 precious cases to be had.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Dark and inky with heaps of blueberries, blackberries, and more black fruit on the nose. This is a quintessential Petite Sirah with a touch of sweet spices from its oak aging (and a bit of brightness from a touch of Zinfandel and Viognier blended at the end).
- This Petite Sirah got all the attention it deserved – and now it's perfectly in its prime! Your Angel-funded winemaker says: "I watched over this wine from grape to bottle... tasting it every step of the way!"
- Generous, powerful wine calls for generous,powerful food– try a big juicy burger with roasted portobello mushrooms and gooey cheese, and your tastebuds will demand a glass.
- This distinguished Aussie Durif - aka Petite Sirah, will wrap you up in a rich, velvety blanket of dark, complex fruit.
- With Angels’ help, Jen got her pick of premium Rutherglen grapes from two super-low-yield vineyards – so every grape that went into this spectacular red is fully saturated with killer flavor.
- The BIG bold flavors of Jen’s Diamond Durif are perfect with a whole shoulder of lamb that’s been massaged with garlic, fresh rosemary and olive oil, then slow-cooked until fork tender.
- This deep, rich red overflows with brambly dark berry flavors, like a fresh handful of ripe, juicy raspberries and blueberries, backed by a trace of dark chocolate and a luscious, mouth-filling smoothness.
- Sharon knows the vineyards of California’s Lodi region like the back of her hand. So when Angels give her the keys to the area’s top vines, she delivers show-stopping reds like this for a steal – and makes it look easy!
- Your California Queen carefully blended together individual batches of stellar Petite Sirah with a splash of Zinfandel for a refined, layered red that’s downright irresistible.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stephen’s latest powerhouse Petite Sirah pulses with bold, brooding dark fruit flavors, a sumptuous, silky smoothness and just a dash of peppery spice.
- Your 3-time Winemaker of the Year sourced this sultry red from his own Lodi and Calaveras County vineyards. Then, thanks to your support, he was even able to age it in lavish, small oak barrels for 14 months.
- For helping Stephen craft this red's bold, jaw-dropping flavors to perfection, Angels get this world-class Black Label wine for an incredible deal. “It's like stealing but with a receipt,” Stephen says.
- This juicy, jaw-dropping red is loaded with sultry flavors of brooding dark fruits gliding over a mouth-filling smoothness that’ll make you swoon.
- Stephen sourced your robust red from certified sustainable vineyards deep in the heart of Lodi, where some of the finest Petite Sirah in the state grows.
- Your champion winemaker suggests sipping this rich red with hearty, savory dishes like BBQ-smothered ribs, or, for just a snack, pour a glass alongside a plate of sourdough slices and the cheese of your choice, then sit back and enjoy.