- This big and bold red is loaded with rich, plummy flavors that’ll make you swoon.
- Karen harvested this Petite Sirah in Clarksburg, a Cali region where high heat and cool fog make for very concentrated and rich flavors. What makes it “Reserve?” A nice long rest in French Oak. That adds a melt-in-your-mouth touch!
- Petite Sirah just screams for a big fat burger or a juicy rack of ribs. Make sure to give the wine a nice, long breather beforehand to really let the flavors open up.
- This bold, mouth-filling red packs a plush punch of brooding dark berry flavors wrapped up in a long, lush finish that’ll have you swooning.
- Stephen sourced your robust red from certified sustainable vineyards in the heart of Lodi wine country, home to some of the finest Petite Sirah in the state – and Stephen’s the perfect winemaker to bring it to you!
- This rich Petite Sirah loves company – your champion winemaker suggests sipping this red with a few close friends. For best results, share a bottle alongside a plate of sourdough slices and the cheese of your choice – the Petite Sirah will take care of the rest.
- This powerhouse Petite Sirah is packed with rich, jammy dark fruit flavors of ripe blackberry or blueberry, with a pinch of peppery spice bringing a soft kick to the long, lingering finish.
- Your funding helped Sharon harvest Petite Sirah from her choice of vineyards throughout Paso Robles, where hot days and cool nights help this bold red grape develop a sultry, full-on set of robust flavors.
- To give this powerful Petite Sirah an extra dose of elegance, Sharon used Angel funding to age the wine in French oak barrels for 9 months. Now it’s finally here and ready for you to savor!
- Rich and intense, with a lush set of dark berry flavors, this powerhouse Petite Sirah packs a lush, mouth-filling texture and a generous, long-lasting finish.
- Your funding helped Karen source this Petite Sirah from her choice of vineyards throughout Lodi and Clarksburg, and use her special finesse that’s earned her your highest Angel honor – Winemaker of the Year.
- Powerful reds like this call for equally decadent pairings – Karen’s personal favorites are roasted pork, BBQ or even a spicy bean chili. Take your pick and get sipping!
- This award-winning red is a dream — filled with layers of juicy cherries and blackberries with a texture as smooth and sophisticated as dark chocolate.
- Richard harvested grapes from Clarksburg, where the fruit soaks up heaps of sunshine and hangs on the vine a bit longer thanks to cool bay breezes – locking in vivacious flavors for your Petite.
- A ripe, well-balanced red (that Angels rate 90+ year after year!) like this fits the bill for any occasion – but it’s flat-out delicious with a sky-high pulled pork sandwich slathered with BBQ sauce.
- Intense, dark fruit flavors of berries and black cherries lead the way in this bold Petite Sirah, followed by a rich, jammy finish. This lavish limited-release red is one you won’t want to put down.
- Camille harvested this Petite Sirah from the Chiles Valley subregion of northern Napa, where grapes with rich, concentrated flavors flourish. After two years of generous barrel-aging in French oak and three years of bottle aging, this elegant red is ready to shine.
- Camille is an icon on both sides of the Atlantic, combining the finesse of her native France with the bold power of Napa reds to bring you high-end, small-production wines like this 2016 Petite Sirah. Savor this indulgent red with an exclusive $44 Angel savings while supplies last!
- You've spotted a Cellar Sale offer! Check out now to get this wine for $24.99.
- This full-powered red is jam-packed with rich berry flavors from cherry to blueberry, with a kick of oaky spice and a smooth, spellbinding finish.
- Grapegrowing brothers-turned-winemakers Nicholas and Marshall harvested this Petite Sirah straight from their family’s own French Camp vineyards, one of the most famous patches of vines in all of California.
- This intense red is a limited, one-time production from the Miller brothers that's available only to you – with an Angel-exclusive $10 savings, this is one Petite Sirah you can’t pass up.
- This rich, powerhouse Durif (Aussie-speak for Petite Sirah) is overflowing with decadent dark fruits, like ripe plum and black cherries, with a soft kick of peppery spice and a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- Jen’s Durif is a dazzling blend of fruit from two beautiful vineyards in South Australia’s famous Rutherglen and Heathcote sub-regions, chosen for their picture-perfect grapes loaded with concentrated, vibrant fruity flavors.
- The last vintage of Jen’s stunning Durif even took home a shiny GOLD medal from the Decanter World Wine Awards – now it’s finally back and yours for the taking… if you can get to it before the other 300,000 Angels.
This intensely rich, fruity red is from your go-to powerhouse red winemaker. This Petite Sirah drips with sultry flavors of dark fruit and a touch of savory spice.
You gave Scott the chance to work with his long-standing friends who own and operate Gould Vineyards at the northern edge of Sonoma – it's some of the best old vine fruit in the valley!
Scott made sure this seriously smooth Sonoma red got every top-shelf touch imaginable including French oak barrel aging — and at a $20 Angel savings — you deserve a taste.
- This red overflows with rich dark berry flavors, like a handful of ripe raspberries and blueberries, backed by a touch of dark chocolate and a smooth, polished finish.
- With Angel funding behind her, Sharon scouted out her choice of Petite Sirah from Lodi to Paso Robles to deliver this powerhouse red packed with intense fruit flavor.
- To strike the perfect balance of flavor, Sharon masterfully blended batches of Petite Sirah with a splash of Cabernet Sauvignon and Pinot Noir for this refined, layered red that’s downright irresistible.