- This juicy, jaw-dropping red is loaded with sultry flavors of brooding dark fruits gliding over a mouth-filling smoothness that’ll make you swoon.
- Stephen sourced your robust red from certified sustainable vineyards deep in the heart of Lodi, where some of the finest Petite Sirah in the state grows.
- Your champion winemaker suggests sipping this rich red with hearty, savory dishes like BBQ-smothered ribs, or, for just a snack, pour a glass alongside a plate of sourdough slices and the cheese of your choice, then sit back and enjoy.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This scrumptious Reserve Petite Sirah is jam-packed with refined, mouth-filling flavors of rich, juicy plum that'll have you swooning, while a blanket of warm, toasty spices lulls you in for an oh-so-cozy finish.
- With your support, Karen harvested grapes with gloriously deep complexity from some of Lodi’s finest vineyards, then aged this lavish Reserve in a special mix of French and American oak for a truly decadent, melt-in-your-mouth smoothness.
- A deep, brooding Petite Sirah like this begs for a perfectly charred, juicy burger or a generous rack of barbecued ribs. Just make sure to give the wine a nice, long breather to really let the flavors open up before you serve it – you won't regret it...
- This deep, rich red overflows with brambly dark berry flavors, like a fresh handful of ripe, juicy raspberries and blueberries, backed by a trace of dark chocolate and a luscious, mouth-filling smoothness.
- Sharon knows the vineyards of California’s Lodi region like the back of her hand. So when Angels give her the keys to the area’s top vines, she delivers show-stopping reds like this for a steal – and makes it look easy!
- Your California Queen carefully blended together individual batches of stellar Petite Sirah with a splash of Zinfandel for a refined, layered red that’s downright irresistible.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Dark and inky with heaps of blueberries, blackberries, and more black fruit on the nose. This is a quintessential Petite Sirah with a touch of sweet spices from its oak aging (and a bit of brightness from a touch of Zinfandel and Viognier blended at the end).
- This Petite Sirah got all the attention it deserved – and now it's perfectly in its prime! Your Angel-funded winemaker says: "I watched over this wine from grape to bottle... tasting it every step of the way!"
- Generous, powerful wine calls for generous,powerful food– try a big juicy burger with roasted portobello mushrooms and gooey cheese, and your tastebuds will demand a glass.
- Rich, sultry and packed with mouth-filling flavors of plum, fig and a peppery kick of spice, this plush Petite Sirah unfolds with one layer of barrel-aged smoothness after another on its way to a long, luxurious finish.
- With your support Yian got her pick of pristine Petite Sirah from select Paso Robles vineyards, then extensively blended the very best lots before landing on just the right flavors and texture for your wine. Then she aged it all in high-end French oak barrels for the ultimate touch of elegance.
- Your Petite Sirah “truly represents how good Paso Robles wine can be,” Yian says – it’s no wonder it’s picked up medal after medal and is one of your highest-rated Paso wines. It’s high time you treated yourself to a bottle – after all, it only exists because of you!
- This delectable Down Under Durif (Aussie-speak for Petite Sirah) is rich and powerful, brooding with lush flavors of ripe plum and dark cherries, with a mouth-filling smoothness and luxuriously long finish.
- Jen’s Durif is a dazzling blend of fruit from two beautiful vineyards in her home region of Rutherglen in South Australia, chosen specifically for producing picture-perfect grapes loaded with concentrated, powerfully fruity flavors.
- The unbelievably big, bold flavors of Jen’s Diamond Durif are perfect with a whole shoulder of lamb that’s been massaged with garlic, fresh rosemary and olive oil, then slow-cooked until fork tender.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This distinguished Aussie Durif - aka Petite Sirah, will wrap you up in a rich, velvety blanket of dark, complex fruit.
- With Angels’ help, Jen got her pick of premium Rutherglen grapes from two super-low-yield vineyards – so every grape that went into this spectacular red is fully saturated with killer flavor.
- The BIG bold flavors of Jen’s Diamond Durif are perfect with a whole shoulder of lamb that’s been massaged with garlic, fresh rosemary and olive oil, then slow-cooked until fork tender.
- This rich, soulful red is wonderfully rustic and robust, humming with layer after layer of decadent ripe fruit flavors you won’t be able to get enough of.
- D.H. is a true treasure hunter when it comes to scouting out the best wines of the year and bringing them to you for an absolute song – and for just $9.99, this deep, brooding California red is no exception!
- Pair this red with a sky-high stack of savory, melt-in-your-mouth barbecue ribs for a match made in heaven, D.H. says. Just make sure you open the wine a few minutes before serving it to let the full depth of intense, powerful flavors open up.
- This decadent, powerful red bursts with luscious dark fruit flavors so sultry and satisfying they put the ‘ahhh’ in Petite Sirah.
- Thanks to your funding, Luis got his hands on prestigious Petite Sirah growing in Portugal’s famed Lisbon region and, with his signature finesse, guided their flavors into this lush, lip-smacking red that you won't want to put down.
- Pair this deep, dark and utterly delectable red with a classic meaty Mediterranean dish like Moroccan lamb or short ribs and you’re all set!