- This powerhouse Petite Sirah is sheer decadence from the first sip to the last, overflowing with rich, mouth-filling dark fruit flavors and a refined layer of oaky spice.
- Richard put your funding to work in the best way, sourcing grapes from a fourth generation farming family in Clarksburg. This family knows better than anyone how to grow Petite Sirah to perfection and you gave Richard the all-access pass to their best fruit!
- This intense red helped Richard put Clarksburg on the map – a high point of his career – and the last vintage took home GOLD at the 2021 International Wine & Spirit Competition with a whopping 95 point score. Grab a bottle (or two!) of the new vintage and help Richard celebrate!
- This bold, mouth-filling red packs a plush punch of brooding dark berry flavors wrapped up in a long, lush finish that’ll have you swooning.
- Stephen sourced your robust red from certified sustainable vineyards in the heart of Lodi wine country, home to some of the finest Petite Sirah in the state – and Stephen’s the perfect winemaker to bring it to you!
- This rich Petite Sirah loves company – your champion winemaker suggests sipping this red with a few close friends. For best results, share a bottle alongside a plate of sourdough slices and the cheese of your choice – the Petite Sirah will take care of the rest.
- This bold, brooding Petite Sirah is overflowing with generously rich dark fruit flavors, a lush, velvety texture and just a touch of toasty oak spice from 14 months of barrel aging.
- With the help of Angel funding, your 3-time Winemaker of the Year sourced this sultry red from his own Lodi and Calaveras County vineyards. Then, thanks to your support, he was even able to specially barrel age it for an extra layer of decadence.
- For helping Stephen craft this red's bold, jaw-dropping flavors to perfection, Angels get this world-class Black Label wine for an incredible deal. “It's like stealing but with a receipt,” Stephen says.
- Rich and intense, with a lush set of dark berry flavors, this powerhouse Petite Sirah packs a lush, mouth-filling texture and a generous, long-lasting finish.
- Your funding helped Karen source this Petite Sirah from her choice of vineyards throughout Lodi and Clarksburg, and use her special finesse that’s earned her your highest Angel honor – Winemaker of the Year.
- Powerful reds like this call for equally decadent pairings – Karen’s personal favorites are roasted pork, BBQ or even a spicy bean chili. Take your pick and get sipping!
- This powerfully fruity, mouth-filling Petite Sirah is flush with dark fruit flavors from blueberry to blackberry, with a complex, easy-sipping texture from a full 5 months of barrel-aging in French oak.
- Your funding helped Evangelos harvest top-notch Petite Sirah from his choice of a single vineyard in Lodi's Mokelumne River subregion, where conditions are ideal for helping this robust red grape thrive.
- While Petite Sirah usually gets blended away as backup in better-known wines, with your support, Evangelos can finally spotlight just how well Lodi’s boldest red varietal does all on its own – and the wine is exclusively yours to enjoy!
This intensely rich, fruity red is from your go-to powerhouse red winemaker. This Petite Sirah drips with sultry flavors of dark fruit and a touch of savory spice.
You gave Scott the chance to work with his long-standing friends who own and operate Gould Vineyards at the northern edge of Sonoma – it's some of the best old vine fruit in the valley!
Scott made sure this seriously smooth Sonoma red got every top-shelf touch imaginable including French oak barrel aging — and at a $20 Angel savings — you deserve a taste.
- This delectable Down Under Durif (Aussie-speak for Petite Sirah) is rich and powerful, brooding with lush flavors of ripe plum and dark cherries, with a mouth-filling smoothness and luxuriously long finish.
- Jen’s Durif is a dazzling blend of fruit from two beautiful vineyards in her home region of Rutherglen in South Australia, chosen specifically for producing picture-perfect grapes loaded with concentrated, powerfully fruity flavors.
- The unbelievably big, bold flavors of Jen’s Diamond Durif are perfect with a whole shoulder of lamb that’s been massaged with garlic, fresh rosemary and olive oil, then slow-cooked until fork tender.
- Intense, dark fruit flavors of berries and black cherries lead the way in this bold Petite Sirah, followed by a rich, jammy finish. This lavish limited-release red is one you won’t want to put down.
- Camille harvested this Petite Sirah from the Chiles Valley subregion of northern Napa, where grapes with rich, concentrated flavors flourish. After two years of generous barrel-aging in French oak and three years of bottle aging, this elegant red is ready to shine.
- Camille is an icon on both sides of the Atlantic, combining the finesse of her native France with the bold power of Napa reds to bring you high-end, small-production wines like this 2016 Petite Sirah. Savor this indulgent red with an exclusive $39 Angel savings while supplies last!
- This limited-release Petite Sirah is a masterclass in decadent dark fruit flavors, with complex layers of ripe plum, blueberry and a dash of peppery spice, all rounded off by a rich, lingering finish.
- Richard harvested his grapes from Clarksburg, a cool-climate hotspot for high-end Petite Sirah. Richard’s been making Petite Sirah from this vineyard for over 20 years and has narrowed down exactly which rows of vines produce the highest-quality fruit – which he turns into wine for you!
- This bottling of Petite Sirah is a special selection from Richard’s own company Vinum Cellars. Richard only has a little over 300 cases of this Petite Sirah to share with Angels – blink and you could miss it.