WE'RE NOT SURE
- Nicky and Peter Parish may have just perfected light, lively New Zealand Pinot Gris with this lush, vibrant white wine that’s wonderfully fresh and crisp with an ideal balance of tangy, mouth-watering fruit.
- With your support behind them, this father-daughter winemaking team was able to source stunning fruit straight from their favorite grapegrower in the Waipara region to bring you this world-class white wine that’s chock full of zesty character.
- This Parish Pinot Gris is a pure crowd-pleaser that Angels scoop up like lightning each year. Make sure you score a special bottle or two (or three) for yourself while supplies last!
- Jen’s light Rosé of Pinot Gris strikes a unique, thirst-quenching balance of savory freshness and bright lemony tartness that wind down smoothly into a clean, crisp and refreshing finish.
- Your support gave Jen access to grapes from esteemed vineyards across South Australia, including the cooler reaches of King Valley – the symbolic home of Pinot Gris in Australia, where some of the country’s oldest Pinot Gris vines grow.
- “This is some magic fruit with lovely delicacy and flavor,” Jen says. Thanks to your funding, she even gave your Rosé an extra 18 hours to rest on the grape skins, bringing out a lovely pink blush. “And here we have it Angels,” she says, ”your very first Rose of Pinot Gris! Enjoy!”
WE'RE NOT SURE
- An irresistibly refreshing Pinot Grigio loaded with bright, ripe fruit and delicate floral aromas.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate. He night-harvested the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible!
- Drop a couple bottles of this in the ice bucket, then throw some lemon and thyme marinated chicken on the grill. Everything else will take care of itself.