WE'RE NOT SURE
- This light, refreshing Pinot Grigio is an irresistible summer sipper full of bright, ripe fruit flavors and delicate floral aromas.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate and night-harvesting the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible.
- Drop a couple bottles of this Pinot Grigio in the ice bucket and set out a platter of steamed clams and mussels. Everything else will take care of itself.
This light and vibrant white wine treats your tastebuds to ripe flavors of apple, tropical fruits and a layer of zesty citrus. Scott’s crisp, easy-sipping Pinot Gris is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund – one sip is all it takes to see why.
Thanks to Angels, Scott harvested world-class Pinot Gris from his choice of vineyards throughout Oregon, bringing together the bright, crisp character of Willamette Valley fruit with the vibrant, ripe complexity of grapes from Southern Oregon.
Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but stands alone on a hot summer day.”
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Mouth-filling stone fruit flavors lead the way in this Pinot Gris, like ripe peach and nectarine, framed by a fresh, crisp texture and capped off with a long, clean finish.
- Your funding gave Mike dibs on top-quality Pinot Gris, hand-picked from low-yielding vines in New Zealand’s famed Marlborough region. A lighter crop meant every grape came packed with extra-concentrated, complex flavors...
- ...but it also meant Mike could only make less than 500 cases of this easy-sipper. Whether you’re after a thirst-quenching white wine to enjoy all on its own, or a great pairing for lighter dishes like antipasto or shellfish – this Pinot Gris is the wine for you.
- This ripe, easy-sipping California white wine is as lively and crisp as they come, with a thirst-quenching splash of citrusy flavor and a lush, vibrant finish that’s perfect for sipping next to the pool on a hot afternoon.
- D.H. has made wines all over the world for over 40 years now. That vast experience makes him an expert negotiator – and he's working hard to bring you the best quality wines for your money. Case in point: This classic Cali white is $9.99 a bottle!
- Grab a couple bottles while you can – so you're prepared for all those memorable summer meals. Pour a nice cold glass while dinner sizzles on the grill, and you've got a ridiculously refreshing appetizer.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Franc’s Pinot Gris is equal parts fine and refreshing, keeping its balance of rich, ripe fruit and citrus through a long, clean, crisp finish.
- With your funding, Franc harvested this Pinot Gris from a single vineyard in Napa’s southern Carneros district, where cooling breezes allow the grapes to hang longer on the vine and develop more intense flavors without losing any fresh, crisp character.
- This polished white wine is a friend to all kinds of food, from oysters or sushi, to soft cheeses, to green vegetables, curry, pad thai, you name it. Or, if you’re just in the mood for a glass (or two) it can also steal the show all on its own.