- Jen’s Rosé of Pinot Gris is a thirst-quencher, with juicy watermelon and strawberry flavors that will have you coming back for seconds.
- Your support gave Jen access to grapes from a trio of vineyards across South Australia, including the cooler reaches of King Valley – home to some of Australia’s oldest Pinot Gris vines.
- “This is some magic fruit with lovely delicacy and flavor,” Jen says. She even gave your Rosé an extra 18 hours to rest on the grape skins, bringing out a lovely pink blush. The perfect pink Australian sipper, delivered!
- Bright, easy-sipping stone fruit flavors like ripe peach and nectarine lead the way in this Pinot Gris, framed by a fresh, crisp texture and capped off with a long, clean finish.
- Your funding gave Mike dibs on top-quality Pinot Gris, hand-picked from low-yielding vines in New Zealand’s famed Marlborough region, where this delicate white grape comes packed with extra-concentrated, complex flavors.
- Whether you’re after a thirst-quenching white wine to enjoy all on its own, or a great pairing for lighter dishes like buttery scallops – this Pinot Gris is the wine for you.
- It’s aromatic and juicy—think fresh red berries and crisp pear—perfect for spring and summer. Franc selected grapes from one of the coolest areas of Napa’s Carneros region near the San Pablo Bay to make this delicate sipper.
- This isn’t your mother’s Pinot Gris/Grigio! Franc took a chance on making this in the traditional Italian method, fermented on the skins to give it a pale orange hue. Franc couldn’t have done it without Angel support.
- This is a rare, one-of-a-kind gem. Once it's gone, it's gone.
- This bright, mouthwatering Pinot Grigio from your reigning Winemaker of the Year Karen Birmingham is as easy-sipping as it gets, humming with juicy splashes of lemony-lime flavor and a lively finish.
- Your funding helped Karen source this Pinot Grigio from two vineyards in the heart of the Sacramento Delta. Using a light touch in the winery, she preserved every ounce of delicate fruity flavor, bringing it all the way to your glass.
- This pristine Pinot Grigio is exactly what you want on hand for kicking back and relaxing on any sunny afternoon. As Karen says, “it’s the perfect white wine to drink every day!”
- This light, refreshing Pinot Grigio is an irresistible summer sipper full of bright, ripe fruit flavors and delicate floral aromas.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate and night-harvesting the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible.
- Drop a couple bottles of this Pinot Grigio in the ice bucket and set out a platter of steamed clams and mussels. Everything else will take care of itself.
- With a bounty of lively fruit flavors from grapefruit to pear, and a seriously refreshing finish, it’s easy to see why Franc says you're going to want to drink this Pinot Gris with everything.
- Angel funding helped Franc select high-quality Pinot Gris from Goriska Brda — the northern sub-region of the Primorski wine region in western Slovenia. This is your very first taste of a crisp white from Slovenia!
- "Seriously, this wine goes with just about everything, all the time, including nothing, which is sometimes a fine option, too," says Franc. And for only $9.99 — stock up to always have a bottle or two on hand!
- If you like drinks served with a fresh lemon twist, Pinot Gris is for you... it is the twist. Crisp and juicy with a little tang, this elegant white will always dazzle and delight.
- With your funding, Chris was able to hand-pick the vineyards he liked and make you a spectacular Pinot Gris that really shows off the cool-climate, slow-ripening region of Willamette Valley.
- Chris says your PG makes the perfect dinner companion. If you open it while you are cooking, have a second bottle in the fridge because it may not make it to dinner otherwise!
- This fresh, complex German Pinot Gris is buzzing with bright fruit flavors of peach, nectarine and melon, rounded off by a crisp, easy-sipping and oh-so-refreshing finish.
- Your funding helped Gerd harvest this Pinot Gris from his cool-climate home region of Pfalz, Germany, a primo spot for world-class white wine grapes to ripen slowly and evenly to complex, fruity perfection.
- Angels can’t get enough of Gerd’s gloriously refreshing Pinot Gris, rating it 90+ for the past two vintages. Scoop up a bottle and treat yourself to this specialty German white while it lasts!
- Jen’s crisp white is popping with zesty citrus and juicy fruit flavors like ripe pear and green apple — your first-ever Rebel Pinot Gris is a real thirst-quencher!
- Your support gave Jen access to vineyards across southeast Australia including the King Valley — home to the country's oldest Pinot Gris vines. With heavier rainfall, Jen says the 2021 season was fabulous to debut her Pinot Gris to you.
- Stock up with a few bottles and the perfect occasion will soon find you. “It's all types of delicious — whether enjoyed outside on a sunny day, over dinner with friends, or simply sipped on while solo," Jen says. “It will always satisfy!”
This is classy cool-climate Pinot Gris. It's got every New Zealand trademark – fresh, crisp and dancing with zesty fruit.
With your support, Nicky and Peter have perfected this world-class white with their favorite grapegrower in the Waipara region — bringing you a glass full of Kiwi personality with heaps of juicy nectarine and stone fruit flavors.
This Parish Pinot Gris is a pure crowd-pleaser that Angels scoop up like lightning each year. Make sure you score a bottle or three while it lasts.