With a wave of refreshing fruit flavors like vibrant pear and melon, Scott’s Pinot Gris is a summer sendoff from the Pacific Northwest.
Thanks to Angel funding, Scott can harvest fruit from his choice of vineyards throughout Oregon, bringing together the bright, crisp character of Willamette Valley fruit with the rich complexity of grapes from the South.
Serve this Pinot Gris alongside a warm, sunny day – and life is a peach. “It’s a crowd pleaser!” he says.
- Make this light, refreshing Pinot Grigio your easy-drinking summer staple – it’s full of bright, luscious fruit flavors, like juicy green apple or pear, with a delicate, mouthwatering finish.
- Thanks to your funding, legacy Italian winemaker Paolo Sacchetto was able to harvest this Pinot Grigio from his choice of top vineyards in his world-famous home region at the foot of the Alps, where the cool, breezy climate allows Italy's finest white wine grapes to grow.
- Next time you’re kicking back for a sunny afternoon on the patio, make it a taste tour of northern Italy with each sip of this mouthwatering white!
- This light, refreshing Pinot Grigio is an irresistible summer sipper full of bright, ripe fruit flavors and delicate floral aromas.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate and night-harvesting the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible.
- Drop a couple bottles of this Pinot Grigio in the ice bucket and set out a platter of steamed clams and mussels. Everything else will take care of itself.
- This bright, fresh Pinot Grigio from your 2020 Winemaker of the Year Karen Birmingham is as easy-sipping as it gets, humming with juicy, mouthwatering splashes of lemony-lime flavor and a crisp, oh-so-lively finish.
- Your funding helped Karen source this Pinot Grigio from two top-notch vineyards set in the heart of the Sacramento Delta. Using a light touch in the winery, she worked to preserve every ounce of delicate fruity flavor and bring it all the way to your glass.
- This pristine Pinot Grigio is exactly what you want on hand for kicking back and relaxing on any sunny afternoon. As Karen says, “it’s the perfect white wine to drink every day!”
- This ripe, easy-sipping California white wine is as lively and crisp as they come, with a thirst-quenching splash of citrusy flavor and a lush, vibrant finish that’s perfect for sipping next to the pool on a hot afternoon.
- D.H. has made wines all over the world for over 40 years now. That vast experience makes him an expert negotiator – and he's working hard to bring you the best quality wines for your money. Case in point: This classic Cali white is $9.99 a bottle!
- Grab a couple bottles while you can – so you're prepared for all those memorable summer meals. Pour a nice cold glass while dinner sizzles on the grill, and you've got a ridiculously refreshing appetizer.
- This vibrant white is all about generous fruity flavors, like juicy melon and ripe pear, with a touch of natural richness for a fuller, lusher texture than your usual easy-sipping Pinot Gris.
- Your funding helped Ondine harvest choice Pinot Gris from the cool-climate vineyards of Sonoma’s Russian River Valley, where regular blankets of Pacific fog help the grapes ripen slowly and evenly for a thirst-quenching set of flavors.
- The only catch is Ondine could only harvest enough of this world-class Pinot Gris to create less than 1,000 cases for Angels. Seize the day and save $13 on this limited-edition gem before it slips away!
- Sharon’s Pinot Grigio is a crisp, delicate white with fresh tropical fruit flavors and zesty citrus, that come together with a lip-smacking, thirst-quenching finish.
- With the help of Angel funding, Sharon harvested Pinot Grigio from vineyards along California's Central Coast and fermented this lively white in stainless steel tanks to lock in every fruity, crisp, complex layer of flavor.
- Sharon says this lively white will make a great cool-down sipper for all the hot summer days ahead, and we couldn’t agree more! Do yourself a favor and stock up your fridge with enough bottles to last you through the rest of summer – you’ll thank Sharon later!
- This fresh, complex German Pinot Gris is buzzing with bright fruit flavors of peach, nectarine and melon, rounded off by a crisp, easy-sipping and oh-so-refreshing finish.
- Your funding helped Gerd harvest this Pinot Gris from his cool-climate home region of Pfalz, Germany, a primo spot for world-class white wine grapes to ripen slowly and evenly to complex, fruity perfection.
- Angels can’t get enough of Gerd’s gloriously refreshing Pinot Gris, rating it 90+ for the past two vintages. Scoop up a bottle and treat yourself to this specialty German white while it lasts!
- This light Italian sparkling is a crisp, mouthwatering collection of ripe and juicy bright fruit flavors brought to your tastebuds on a bed of fine, luxurious bubbles and topped off with a crisp, dry finish.
- When you gave Paolo the golden ticket to a whole batch of pristine Pinot Grigio, he knew just what to do with it – add bubbles! This splendid spumante is the result, and for supporting Paolo’s daring winemaking, you get it for a steal.
- The only hiccup is that Paolo only made a few hundred cases to share. Stock up on this bright and beautiful Italian bubbly while there’s still a little left!