- This sultry and smooth Black Label red blend is drenched in dark berry and red fruit flavors, with Stephen’s signature rich, long-lasting finish that’s made this red an Angel-favorite every single vintage.
- Your support helped Stephen bring together six stunning red varieties growing in mountain vineyards nestled in the heart of Calaveras County, and blend them seamlessly for what he calls “a Bordeaux-style red with a unique Calaveras twist.”
- Stephen says this luscious red goes great with all kinds of sauce-based dishes. Personally, he’s partial to a slow-simmered cassoulet with its combination of richly flavored meats and beans that perfectly complement this wine’s layers of juicy flavor.
- This easy-sipping red is loaded with bold and juicy ripe berry flavors, a velvety, melt-in-your-mouth smoothness and a long, savory finish that lasts and lasts.
- “Los Primos is meant to be a soft, easy-drinking fun wine,” Macario says. Your support helped him source ripe red varietals from younger vines for the freshest, most flavor-packed blend possible – now it’s all yours to enjoy!
- This blend's got amazing versatility – and you can't say that about just any red wine. The silky, sumptuous layers make this wine shine with anything... from charcuterie to a big, juicy burger!
- Lush, tastebud-tempting flavors of dark fruit dance alongside a soft, elegant smoothness on into a luxuriously long-lasting finish in Stephen's robust red blend of Lodi's very best.
- With Angel support, Stephen sourced pristine Merlot, Zinfandel, Shiraz, Petite Verdot and a tiny bit of Teroldego from sustainably farmed vineyards in Lodi, masterfully blending this red to sultry, smooth perfection.
- Stephen’s go-to pairing for this lively red is pasta swirled in a hearty red sauce. For best results, he says, share your bottle with a friend.
- Jen’s Rebel Red is packed with the perfect layering of lush dark berry flavors, mingled with an elegant, velvety smoothness from six months of aging in French oak.
- Your support gave Jen the access she needed to high-end Cabernet and Shiraz from carefully chosen vineyards in Victoria – so she could bring you this outstanding Australian red that’s as ripe, juicy and delectable as possible.
- When you fund a winemaker as talented and adventurous as Jen, with a knack for taking classic Aussie red blends to the next level, everyone wins! “My Rebel Red is an absolute steal,” Jen says, “and a bloody beautiful drink to boot!!!”
- Luis’s Montaria Reserva Lente is a robust red packed with lush, sumptuous fruit and a sultry, mouthwatering smoothness from aging in French oak barrels that gives way to a wonderfully long-lasting finish.
- Your funding helped Luis source three of Portugal’s most important red varieties – Touriga Nacional for a dollop of bold juiciness, Touriga Franca for a touch of fruity finesse and Alicante Bouschet for a rich, mouth-filling smoothness. Then he masterfully blend them all together into a single red that, put simply, is Portuguese perfection.
- Luis is your most popular Portuguese winemaker ever, living and working in the world-famous Alentejo region (“Lente” for short) and bringing you wines like this top-shelf Reserva straight from his very own beautiful estate.
- Hissteria lets Sharon shine at the very top of her blending game with a sumptuous mix of Merlot, Zinfandel, Malbec, Syrah and Petite Verdot that overflows with big berry flavors and a kick of spice that'll keep you coming back for more.
- Your funding gave this Central Coast savant a first-class pass to fruit from her favorite small vineyards in Paso Robles. Then to top it off, you helped her get ahold of some fancy French oak barrels to delicately age each portion of the blend.
- ...What does that mean for YOU? A rich and vibrant red that's lush, mouth-filling and packed with fruity finesse. Get a bottle fast – soon your fellow Angels will be on the prowl!
This rich, robust red blend from Daryl is generous in more ways than one. Besides being luxuriously packed with a mouthful of refined red and black fruit and a sublime smoothness thanks to Daryl’s trademark finesse, $1 per bottle also goes straight to heart health organizations like the Children’s Heart Foundation.
Daryl’s son Colby inspired this 5-varietal blend after enduring back to back open heart surgeries at the age of 8 and 9. Colby wanted to make a wine where proceeds could be donated to heart research so "no kid would have to go through what he went through" – and Angels like YOU made it a reality.
Starting with a bold backbone of mostly Cabernet, Daryl expertly blended in Shiraz for this red’s silky smoothness, Zinfandel for a touch of spice, Merlot for a flash of fruit and softness and finally Petite Sirah for a dash of color and power.
- Ben’s unique, easy-sipping red is layered with a lush set of rich, mouth-filling dark fruit flavors and a delectable smoothness that’s simply unforgettable.
- Ben used your funding to source pristine Grenache, Syrah and Carignan from the hillside vineyards of Roussillon in the South of France, and made this red using a special “repasse” technique – meaning he passed an already mature vintage over the crushed grape skins left over from a new harvest to give it even more power and complexity.
- The result? A whole new level of dark, dreamy and extremely satisfying flavors from the South of France – all thanks to you!
- This rich, decadent Xisto is dripping with juicy fruit flavors like ripe dark cherry and plump blackberry all backed by a lush, mouth-filling smoothness that's endlessly satisfying.
- “Xisto” means “shale” in Portuguese, making this wine a savory shoutout to the Douro Valley’s soils and the pair of vineyards where the Quevedos sourced these pristine grapes. The shale soil reduces the yields per vine, which gives your winemakers more concentrated grapes with deeper layers of flavor.
- Because the Quevedos own most of the vineyards they source from, they’re able to handpick the grapes for wines like this lush red, make the wine in their own winery and bring it to Angels for a fraction of normal Douro prices.
- This lavish Napa red is a luscious, rich blend of the valley’s most powerful reds from one of it’s most skilled winemakers. Jac’s Mosaico is a full-on bounty of juicy dark fruit flavors wrapped in an unforgettable silky-smoothness.
- Your support was key for helping Jac take this trio of reds from top-notch vineyards throughout Napa and bring them together in this red wine, crafted with the gloriously smooth and decadent Old World style of Bordeaux.
- This powerhouse red is overflowing with seriously ripe and mouth-filling flavors that are ready to wow alongside a juicy rack of ribs. With flavors this deep and complex, you’ll just want to make sure you give it a few minutes to breathe before diving in.