- Angels couldn’t get enough of Luis’s debut of Reserva Capital – so he’s bringing it back for a glorious second vintage, loaded with all the lush, mouth-filling dark fruit flavors and finesse that Angels love. Luis has made Portuguese perfection – again!
- With so much Angel support behind him, Luis took this chance to show off the finest, freshest fruit from his family’s vineyards in the capital region of Portugal, blending them like only he can into one jaw-dropping red masterpiece.
- This mighty, soulful red is unforgettable all on its own, but pair a glass or two with a dinner of melt-in-your-mouth lamb and mushroom risotto and sit back for the flavor fireworks!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This sultry and smooth Black Label red blend is drenched in dark berry and red fruit flavors, with Stephen’s signature rich, long-lasting finish that’s made this red an Angel-favorite every single vintage.
- Your support helped Stephen bring together six stunning red varieties growing in mountain vineyards nestled in the heart of Calaveras County, and blend them seamlessly for what he calls “a Bordeaux-style red with a unique Calaveras twist.”
- Stephen says this luscious red goes great with all kinds of sauce-based dishes. Personally, he’s partial to a slow-simmered cassoulet with its combination of richly flavored meats and beans that perfectly complement this wine’s layers of juicy flavor.
- Sultry Zin, bold Petite Sirah and powerful, robust Cab pack this delectably rich, juicy red full of dark fruits and warm, toasted spices, making it a soul-warming sipper you won’t want to put down.
- David’s masterful blending is why you get this sumptuous wine at such a bargain price. You're giving this legendary winemaker the free reign to make the most delicious wine possible with the very best deal, so you get the most bang for your buck!
- If you like bold, dry red wine with a satin-smooth finish, this could easily become your go-to dinner table wine for any night of the week.
- This powerful red is a bold and intense bounty of brambly fruit and spice, with rich complexity, mesmerizing depth and lip-smacking smoothness.
- With your support, David brought together a daring trio of "inky" grapes – mouth-filling Tannat, lush and fruity Teroldego and brooding Petite Sirah – to make this truly original red blend that’s quickly become a 90+ rated hit.
- For this vintage, David teamed up with world-renowned tattoo artist Zhou Dan Ting (aka Ms. Ting, aka “China’s First Lady of Tattoo”) to create a special-edition label – and Angel votes helped decide the final beautiful design!
This rich, robust red blend from Daryl is generous in more ways than one. Besides being luxuriously packed with a mouthful of refined red and black fruit and a sublime smoothness thanks to Daryl’s trademark finesse, $1 per bottle also goes straight to heart health organizations like the Children’s Heart Foundation.
Daryl’s son Colby inspired this 5-varietal blend after enduring back to back open heart surgeries at the age of 8 and 9. Colby wanted to make a wine where proceeds could be donated to heart research so "no kid would have to go through what he went through" – and Angels like YOU made it a reality.
Starting with a bold backbone of mostly Cabernet, Daryl expertly blended in Shiraz for this red’s silky smoothness, Zinfandel for a touch of spice, Merlot for a flash of fruit and softness and finally Petite Sirah for a dash of color and power.
- This easy-sipping blend of Merlot, Zinfandel and Petite Sirah hums with dark fruit flavors like blueberry and plum for a light and bright red that’ll complete any night of the week.
- Stephen sourced the grapes for this blend from select vineyards throughout his stomping grounds of Lodi and California’s Sierra Foothills, combining fruit grown on Lodi's sandy loam soils with grapes from the iron-rich volcanic soils of the Foothills for a wine of generous depth and complexity.
- This red blend is perfectly satisfying all on its own, but also goes wonderfully with food. Stephen’s personal suggestion is a wood-fired pizza topped with wild mushrooms.
- A solid base of classic Cabernet Sauvignon starts this red blend off with powerful dark fruit flavors like plum and black cherry, followed by a touch of florals from Petit Verdot, like taking a whiff of fresh-picked violets, while a dash of pepper from old vine Syrah rounds everything off.
- Winemaker Ted Henry traditionally makes this wine using a blend of Bordeaux varietals like Cab and Petite Verdot, but for this vintage he added a special touch of fruity character from old vine Syrah and aged everything in French oak barrels for an extra layer of complexity.
- A few years of bottle aging on top of Ted’s regimen of oak barrel aging has helped this red blend’s flavors evolve and take on an even deeper set of flavors – scoop up a bottle or two while supplies last and prepare your tastebuds for a decadent treat!
- Ondine’s plush red blend is a refined, robust medley of tart, brambly raspberry and ripe blueberry, with a backdrop of earthiness and light, soft pinch of toasty spice thanks to 11 months of aging in French oak barrels.
- Your support gave Ondine access to a mix of Syrah, Petite Sirah and a bit of Grenache from high-end vineyards spread throughout Mendocino, so she set out to capture the wide cast of flavors these impeccable grapes can offer from the region’s unique microclimates and bring them all together in one exquisite red blend just for you.
- Ondine’s an expert at crafting this type of Rhône-style red blend, having made similar wines for legendary California wineries like Ridge Vineyards. Now your funding is helping her use that expertise to bring you a truly decadent red blend from the North Coast vineyards she knows better than anyone.
- This world-class red from expert Portuguese winemaker Luis is a smooth dive into luscious red berry flavors, with a perfectly rounded silky smoothness to delight your tastebuds through the luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- With your support, Luis was able to source top-tier Syrah, Aragonez (aka Tempranillo) and Portugal’s national grape, Touriga Nacional, straight from the capital region of Lisbon to bring you this decadent, rich red blend.
- It’s the kind of masterful, unique blend from one of the world’s best winemakers that only Angels could make possible. For a taste of Portugal’s finest signature savory, juicy, jaw-dropping flavors – this is the red you want to be sipping!
- Hissteria lets Sharon shine at the very top of her blending game with a sumptuous mix of Merlot, Zinfandel, Malbec, Syrah and Petite Verdot that overflows with big berry flavors and a kick of spice that'll keep you coming back for more.
- Your funding gave this Central Coast savant a first-class pass to fruit from her favorite small vineyards in Paso Robles. Then to top it off, you helped her get ahold of some fancy French oak barrels to delicately age each portion of the blend.
- ...What does that mean for YOU? A rich and vibrant red that's lush, mouth-filling and packed with fruity finesse. Get a bottle fast – soon your fellow Angels will be on the prowl!