- Big, juicy, full bodied and savory, this red hails from the elegant Châteauneuf-du-Pape… a small sliver of southern France world-famous for rich and regal Grenache blends. Taste what the fuss is about!
- With the help of your French expert Ben Darnault, the very first Angel exclusive “CDP” has arrived. The 2020 vintage is fresh, young and enjoyable now — and it will just get more delectable with time. If you’re drinking it early, decant it!
- A savory, luxurious Chateauneuf du Pape easily goes for $50+, but this red is here to show off its impressive flavor — not its price tag. Angels save $26!
- This bold red blend is swimming with dark cherry fruit flavors all deliciously smoothed out with a generous 14 months aging in French oak.
- Angel funding helped Randy and Cheryl harvest Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel, Syrah from the heart of the Willow Creek District of Paso Robles.
- This crowd-pleasing red will pair with everything from meat to pasta — just open a bottle while you're deciding what to make for dinner and it will be ready to go when the food is!
- Decadent and deluxe, this is a lavish red blend from one of Portugal's all stars.
- With your funding, Luis can show off the best varieties in Portugal – Trincadeira, Syrah and a touch of Aragonez (what the Portuguese call Tempranillo).
- This powerhouse red is unforgettable on its own, but fire up the grill and pair a glass or two with a dinner of ribs for the flavor fireworks!
- Sultry Zin, bold Petite Sirah and powerful, robust Cab pack this delectably rich, juicy red full of dark fruits and warm, toasted spices, making it a soul-warming sipper you won’t want to put down.
- David’s masterful blending is why you get this sumptuous wine at such a bargain price. You're giving this legendary winemaker the free reign to make the most delicious wine possible with the very best deal, so you get the most bang for your buck!
- If you like bold, dry red wine with a satin-smooth finish, this could easily become your go-to dinner table wine for any night of the week.
- Rich and velvety, with bold flavors of dark berries and a lush, mouth-filling texture, Stephen’s robust red blend brings together a few of the red varieties Lodi does best, all in one easy-sipping wine.
- With Angel support, Stephen selected top-notch Merlot, Zinfandel, Petite Sirah, Petite Verdot and just a touch of Shiraz from sustainably farmed vineyards in Lodi, masterfully blending this red to sultry, smooth perfection.
- Stephen’s go-to pairing for this lively red is pasta swirled in a hearty red sauce. For best results, he says, share your bottle with a friend.
Smooth, sultry and unbelievably satisfying, Adam’s Aussie red is a powerhouse blend of three unlikely varieties that bring out the best in each other, unfolding with luscious dark fruit flavors and mouth-watering complexity.
Adam took Angel funding and found the finest red varieties growing across South Australia, blending them together and aging the wine for 10 months in a mix of stainless steel and French oak to make every drop downright decadent.
“This blend is at home at any occasion. We always have a bottle handy," says Adam, "Get in quick because this always sells out!” Give this rich red a try – just don’t be too surprised when it becomes your new favorite from Down Under.
- This refined, juicy red is a mouthwatering mix of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Malbec, humming with flavors of ripe cherry, blackberry and a light touch of oak-aged spice, masterfully blended by Washington specialist Dave Harvey.
- Your funding helped Dave harvest premium grapes from one of Washington’s top vineyards in the heart of the Columbia Valley and ferment his blend on French and American oak for a silky-smooth texture and long, elegant finish.
- With 3 years of aging, the bold, juicy flavors in this red have taken on an extra layer of complexity and finesse and are ready to savor as soon as your bottle reaches your doorstep.
- This rich red blend is generous in more ways than one. Besides being jam-packed with refined red and black fruit and a velvety smoothness, Daryl’s Wine with Heart also supports heart health research, a cause close to home for his family.
- Daryl’s son Colby inspired this 5-varietal blend after enduring back to back open heart surgeries at the age of 8 and 9. Colby wanted to make a wine where proceeds could be donated to heart research so "no kid would have to go through what he went through" – and Angels like YOU made it a reality.
- A robust blend of Cabernet, Shiraz, Zinfandel, Merlot and Petite Sirah, Wine with Heart is what Daryl calls “a rare wine, as it not only tastes good but feels good, too – because in simply enjoying the pleasures that wine brings, we are all helping others.”
- Macario worked with his growers to harvest these grapes nice and early to give you a smooth, easy-drinking red that's loaded with bold, juicy berries and a nice long finish.
- Thanks to your support, Macario uses unusual grape combinations like velvety Merlot and inky Petite Sirah –grapes that grow well in California, but don't have the reputation. So you get this flavor-packed blend for a great price!
- This blend's got amazing versatility – and you just can't say that about any red wine. The silky, sumptuous layers make this wine shine with anything... from appetizers to ribeyes!
- This complex, fruity red marries the classic berry fruit flavors of Argentina Malbec and Cabernet with smooth and spicy notes of Cabernet Franc, masterfully mixed by blending genius Scott Peterson.
- Your support helped Scott, a self-described “blending fanatic”, travel back to his winemaking roots in the Andean foothills to bring you this special-edition blend of Argentina’s most famous reds, inspired by his own Sonoma All Blacks.
- Your funding gave Scott his plane ticket to go craft this limited-release red – now for making it possible, this specialty blend is yours with an Angel-exclusive $23 savings!