- Stephen’s sumptuously smooth red blend is loaded with deep, dark fruit flavors of juicy blackberry and raspberry, with a soul-warming touch of spice on its deliciously long, lingering finish.
- Your support helped Stephen craft this delectable red using a medley of Zinfandel, Merlot and Syrah mingled with smaller lots of Touriga, Barbera and Malbec from a 37-year-old Calaveras vineyard, where older vines yield fruit that’s flush with spellbinding complexity and depth.
- For an added layer of luxury, Stephen gave this red a generous 10 months of gentle aging in lavish French and American oak barrels. This one-of-a-kind blend is a truly unique creation from your 3-time Winemaker of the Year – and all yours to enjoy!
- This powerful red is a bold and intense bounty of brambly fruit and spice, with rich complexity, mesmerizing depth and lip-smacking smoothness.
- With your support, David brought together a daring trio of "inky" grapes – mouth-filling Tannat, lush and fruity Teroldego and brooding Petite Sirah – to make this truly original red blend that’s quickly become a 90+ rated hit.
- For this vintage, David teamed up with world-renowned tattoo artist Zhou Dan Ting (aka Ms. Ting, aka “China’s First Lady of Tattoo”) to create a special-edition label – and Angel votes helped decide the final beautiful design!
- Sultry Zin, bold Petite Sirah and powerful, robust Cab pack this delectably rich, juicy red full of dark fruits and warm, toasted spices, making it a soul-warming sipper you won’t want to put down.
- David’s masterful blending is why you get this sumptuous wine at such a bargain price. You're giving this legendary winemaker the free reign to make the most delicious wine possible with the very best deal, so you get the most bang for your buck!
- If you like bold, dry red wine with a satin-smooth finish, this could easily become your go-to dinner table wine for any night of the week.
- Luis’s Montaria Reserva Lente is a robust red packed with lush, sumptuous fruit and a sultry, mouthwatering smoothness from aging in French oak barrels that gives way to a wonderfully long-lasting finish.
- Your funding helped Luis source three of Portugal’s most important red varieties – Touriga Nacional for a dollop of bold juiciness, Touriga Franca for a touch of fruity finesse and Alicante Bouschet for a rich, mouth-filling smoothness. Then he masterfully blend them all together into a single red that, put simply, is Portuguese perfection.
- Luis is your most popular Portuguese winemaker ever, living and working in the world-famous Alentejo region (“Lente” for short) and bringing you wines like this top-shelf Reserva straight from his very own beautiful estate.
- Angels couldn’t get enough of Luis’s debut of Reserva Capital – so he’s bringing it back for a glorious second vintage, loaded with all the lush, mouth-filling dark fruit flavors and finesse that Angels love. Luis has made Portuguese perfection – again!
- With so much Angel support behind him, Luis took this chance to show off the finest, freshest fruit from his family’s vineyards in the capital region of Portugal, blending them like only he can into one jaw-dropping red masterpiece.
- This mighty, soulful red is unforgettable all on its own, but pair a glass or two with a dinner of melt-in-your-mouth lamb and mushroom risotto and sit back for the flavor fireworks!
- This easy-sipping red is loaded with bold and juicy ripe berry flavors, a velvety, melt-in-your-mouth smoothness and a long, savory finish that lasts and lasts.
- “Los Primos is meant to be a soft, easy-drinking fun wine,” Macario says. Your support helped him source ripe red varietals from younger vines for the freshest, most flavor-packed blend possible – now it’s all yours to enjoy!
- This blend's got amazing versatility – and you can't say that about just any red wine. The silky, sumptuous layers make this wine shine with anything... from charcuterie to a big, juicy burger!
- Straight from the heart of Chile’s famed Central Valley, this soulfully smooth, fruity red is steeped in luscious blackberry and cherry flavors, brought to you by iconic Chilean winemaker Irene Paiva.
- For this delectable blend, Irene used your funding and a medley of Cabernet, Syrah, Carignan and Petit Verdot from her very own meticulously tended vineyards, bringing together the site’s boldest, most elegant flavors as only she can.
- Chile’s Central Valley is a winemaker’s paradise with its rewarding Mediterranean climate and volcanic soils – and with you on her side, Irene is the perfect winemaker to take her home’s very best grapes and craft you world-class wines like this fabulous field blend.
This rich, robust red blend from Daryl is generous in more ways than one. Besides being luxuriously packed with a mouthful of refined red and black fruit and a sublime smoothness thanks to Daryl’s trademark finesse, $1 per bottle also goes straight to heart health organizations like the Children’s Heart Foundation.
Daryl’s son Colby inspired this 5-varietal blend after enduring back to back open heart surgeries at the age of 8 and 9. Colby wanted to make a wine where proceeds could be donated to heart research so "no kid would have to go through what he went through" – and Angels like YOU made it a reality.
Starting with a bold backbone of mostly Cabernet, Daryl expertly blended in Shiraz for this red’s silky smoothness, Zinfandel for a touch of spice, Merlot for a flash of fruit and softness and finally Petite Sirah for a dash of color and power.
- A former Argentina Winemaker of the Year made you this top-shelf red from the trendiest micro-region in Mendoza – Gualtallary. This Uco Valley sub-region is a booming paradise for high-end, sophisticated wines with Old World style and finesse – wines like this elegant red!
- José went the extra mile to make every tiny nuance of this red shine, meticulously blending mighty Malbec and powerhouse Cab with a touch of Cab Franc for an ultra-refined richness. To top it off, he even graced the wine with a heavenly, velvety-smooth finish by aging it in decadent French Oak barrels.
- Savor a glorious glass with roasted lamb or charred steak coated in chimichurri – one Argentine classic deserves another!
- This world-class red from expert Portuguese winemaker Luis is a smooth dive into luscious red berry flavors, with a perfectly rounded silky smoothness to delight your tastebuds through the luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- With your support, Luis was able to source top-tier Syrah, Aragonez (aka Tempranillo) and Portugal’s national grape, Touriga Nacional, straight from the capital region of Lisbon to bring you this decadent, rich red blend.
- It’s the kind of masterful, unique blend from one of the world’s best winemakers that only Angels could make possible. For a taste of Portugal’s finest signature savory, juicy, jaw-dropping flavors – this is the red you want to be sipping!