WE'RE NOT SURE
- It's 5 Bordeaux wines in one – with a backbone of rich Cabernet from California's Lake County (aka Napa North). Top-tier Lodi Merlot adds supple spice and juicy fruits, like black cherries and plum. Cab Franc and Petit Verdot make it robust and inky – and the Malbec smooths out every sip.
- ... and it's made with one-of-a-kind California flair, thanks to DH – your Angel-funded winemaker who loves world-class fruit as much as a world-class deal. With your support, he called on his connections to haul in the best fruit in the state!
- Cali's climate gives this traditional blend a crazy amount of oomph – it's not the French wine you know. It's more rebellious, more robust... and it's gonna be great with steak frites.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Luscious Zin, bold Petite Sirah, robust Cab, juicy Teroldego and inky Petite Verdot...hooo, boy! David made you an incredibly rich, layered red full of dark fruits and warm, toasted spices.
- And that masterful blending is why you get this sumptuous wine at a bargain price. You're giving David freedom to make the most impactful wine he can so you get the most bang for your buck!
- If you like bold, dry red wine with a chocolate-smooth finish, this could easily become your go-to table wine.
Ondine’s refined Russian River red is an elegant ensemble of Syrah, Petite Sirah, and Grenache, humming with heavenly black fruit flavors that bloom with a rich, full texture and long, endlessly savory finish.
In Russian River Valley, a region known more for its Pinots and Chardonnays, red blends like this are few and far between, Ondine says. “These are not wines that are found in supermarkets, they are not in the mainstream, they are rare. This scarcity alone makes the wine a great find for Angels...”
Pop the cork as soon as it hits your doorstep, or put a bottle or two aside for up to a few years to bring out more subtle, earthy flavors. Sip this world-class red by a roaring fire in winter, or enjoy it on a sunny deck in summer – “It’s a wine for all seasons,” Ondine says.
This generous, silky and a-smidge-spicy Poggio di Guardia is made from grapes grown atop the tallest hills in Tuscany!
Stefano selects every grape by hand – to make sure every berry is ripe and just right. The result is a top-shelf Italian blend that rivals the best Super Tuscans. It's pure silk and has a taste that will keep you coming back for more...
If you have the patience to wait then let this beauty rest until the end of 2019. Stefano says it will show at its best from that point on, and will only improve with age for decades to come.
- Jen’s Rebel Red is packed with the perfect layering of lush dark berry flavors, mingled with an elegant, velvety smoothness from six months of aging in French oak.
- Your support gave Jen the access she needed to high-end Cabernet and Shiraz from carefully chosen vineyards in Victoria – so she could bring you this outstanding Australian red that’s as ripe, juicy and delectable as possible.
- When you fund a winemaker as talented and adventurous as Jen, with a knack for taking classic Aussie red blends to the next level, everyone wins! “My Rebel Red is an absolute steal,” Jen says, “and a bloody beautiful drink to boot!!!”
- This sultry and smooth Black Label red blend is drenched in dark berry and red fruit flavors, with Stephen’s signature rich, long-lasting finish that’s made this red an Angel-favorite every single vintage.
- Your support helped Stephen bring together six stunning red varieties growing in mountain vineyards nestled in the heart of Calaveras County, and blend them seamlessly for what he calls “a Bordeaux-style red with a unique Calaveras twist.”
- Stephen says this luscious red goes great with all kinds of sauce-based dishes. Personally, he’s partial to a slow-simmered cassoulet with its combination of richly flavored meats and beans that perfectly complement this wine’s layers of juicy flavor.
Deep, concentrated flavors and complex ripe red fruits spring from this masterful blend of Malbec and Merlot with an elegant and silky-smooth backbone and a long, lavish finish.
Starting with hand-picked from pristine hillside vineyards in Alexander Valley, Jesse meticulously blended this Bordeaux red and aged it 18 months in French oak for a decadent, velvety smoothness.
Some of the biggest names in the business have gushed over Jesse’s Bordeaux Red Blend, earning it 90+ scores from places like Wine Spectator and Robert Parker. Now for supporting Jesse, Angels are getting unique access to this esteemed stunner.
- Rich, velvety and perfectly juicy, this ravishing red blend is bursting with tantalizing tastes of dark berry flavors for the ideal balance of complexity and fun.
- Winemaker Jonathan Pey perfected this Rhone-style blend of Syrah, Mourvedre and Grenache, with grapes from sustainably farmed sites up and down the California coast.
- Let this red whisk you away with its enchanting layers of flavor. Pey says, “Imagine a warm summer night in the south of France, and the smell of rosemary, sea spray, lavender and more wafting around.” One sip and you’re there!
- This lavish Napa red is a luscious, rich blend of the valley’s most powerful reds from one of it’s most skilled winemakers. Jac’s Mosaico is a full-on bounty of juicy dark fruit flavors wrapped in an unforgettable silky-smoothness.
- Your support was key for helping Jac take this trio of reds from top-notch vineyards throughout Napa and bring them together in this red wine, crafted with the gloriously smooth and decadent Old World style of Bordeaux.
- This powerhouse red is overflowing with seriously ripe and mouth-filling flavors that are ready to wow alongside a juicy rack of ribs. With flavors this deep and complex, you’ll just want to make sure you give it a few minutes to breathe before diving in.
- Swirl a glass of this luscious red from Luis and be delighted by a bounty of ripe, bold red berry flavors wrapped up in seriously silky smoothness.
- With your help, Luis took a trio of Portuguese red varieties – Trincadeira, Aragonez and Alicante Boushet – and blended them with his signature finesse to bring you a red that shows off all three to their fullest and fruitiest.
- For exquisite Portuguese reds like this, Luis is one expert winemaker you definitely want to know – one sip of this lively red and you’ll see why!