All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
This unabashedly rich, mouthfilling red is overflowing with powerhouse, 'all black' flavors like juicy black plum, ripe blueberry and wild blackberry coupled with a luxurious finish.
With the help of your funding, Scott harvested Syrah, Petite Sirah and Zinfandel from vineyards throughout Sonoma to bring you this one-of-a-kind blend.
The last vintage of this luscious red was dripping in medals and awards – this long-awaited return vintage is sure to be just as scrumptious – so stock up and savor every last drop of this exclusive blend!
- This is a bold red you pop open after you get the fireplace going — drenched in concentrated dark cherry flavor and smoothed out with toasty oak aging.
- Angel funding helped Dave harvest Cabernet, Merlot and Malbec from Walla Walla and Columbia Valley to capture all these bold reds into one decadent blend.
- This rare red is a limited production from your Washington master and at your exclusive Angel savings – grab a bottle or a few while it lasts!
- This polished Argentina red flaunts blackberry, black cherry, plum and spice flavors from a trifecta of varieties – Malbec, Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc – masterfully made by Scott, your “blending fanatic.”
- Your support helped Scott return to his winemaking roots in the Andean foothills to bring you this classic blend of Argentina’s most famous reds, inspired by his Sonoma All Blacks.
- Because you funded Scott when he needed it the most – when he lost his California fruit to the wildfires a few years ago – this special Argentina red is returning for a second vintage at your Angel-exclusive savings.
- Two powerhouse winemakers – Napa’s Matt Parish and Portugal’s Oscar Quevedo – teamed up to bring you a rich blend swimming in dark fruit, bright spice and a long, luxurious finish.
- This partnership is a playful Old World meets New World spin on three classic Portuguese grapes – Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca and Tinta Roriz. In this blend, they’re powerful, carrying vibrancy and richness.
- And this wine has an epic story – the grapes come from an old-vine, terraced vineyard overlooking the Douro River that Oscar’s grandfather planted. All it takes is one taste of this family gem and you’ll be smitten.
- This smooth red is overflowing with flavors like black plum, brambly berries and mocha, plus Stephen’s signature rich finish that’s made this an Angel favorite every vintage.
- Your support helped Stephen combine 6 red varieties growing in mountain vineyards nestled in the heart of Calaveras County, blending them seamlessly for what he calls “a Bordeaux-style red with a unique Calaveras twist.”
- Stephen says this goes great with all kinds of sauce-based dishes – like his favorite slow-simmered cassoulet with rich meats and beans that perfectly complement this red’s concentrated flavors.
- This Reserva Lente is packed with ripe dark fruits and a savory touch of herbs that glide on a smooth, polished texture thanks to generous French Oak aging.
- Your funding helped Luis combine a trio of classic Portuguese red varieties, blending bold, rich Touriga Nacional together with Touriga Franca for a touch of fruity finesse and Alicante Bouschet for a velvety smoothness.
- Luis is your most popular Portuguese winemaker ever, living and working in the world-famous Alentejo region (“Lente” for short) and bringing you wines like this top-shelf Reserva straight from his very own beautiful estate.
- Sultry Zin, bold Teroldego and powerful, robust Cab pack this rich, juicy red full of dark fruits and warm, toasted spices, making it a soul-warming sipper you won’t want to put down.
- Your funding gives this legendary winemaker the free reign to channel his masterful blending expertise into this decadent red – and for making it happen, you get it for the best deal possible!
- If you like bold, dry red wine with a satin-smooth finish, this could easily become your go-to dinner table wine for any night of the week.
- This Aussie red is fresh and fruity – bursting with bright cherry and raspberry flavors – plus a velvety-smooth finish from 8 months of oak aging.
- Your support gave Jen the access she needed to high-end Cabernet and Shiraz from carefully chosen vineyards in southern Australia – so she could bring you this outstanding red that’s as ripe and delectable as possible.
- When you fund a winemaker as talented and adventurous as Jen – with a knack for taking classic Aussie blends to the next level – everyone wins! “My Rebel Red is an absolute steal,” Jen says, “and a bloody beautiful wine to boot!”
- The talented folks who work behind-the-scenes at your Angel-funded winery are back with another vintage of their annual 'Cru' — a red blend loaded with rich, juicy flavors and true Naked style – to support fire relief efforts.
- Your Cellar Crew put all their expertise behind this robust red, meticulously blending Merlot, Syrah, Petite Sirah and just a dash of Zinfandel for an easy-drinking wine fit for the finest wine drinkers in the world – Angels like you!
- $2 per bottle of this rich red will be donated to the Kenwood Fightfighters Association in Sonoma County, so thank you for your support.
This rich red blend is generous in more ways than one. Besides being jam-packed with refined red and black fruit flavors, $1 per bottle supports heart health research, a cause close to home for Daryl's family.
Daryl’s son Colby inspired this wine after a series of open heart surgeries at the ages of 8 and 9. Daryl made Wine with Heart so "no kid would have to go through what he went through." YOU made it a reality.
A robust blend of Cabernet, Shiraz, Zinfandel, Merlot and Petite Sirah, Daryl calls this “a rare wine, as it not only tastes good but feels good, too – because in simply enjoying the pleasures that wine brings, we are all helping others.”