- This smooth Black Label red blend is flush with dark berries and red fruits, with Stephen’s signature rich finish that’s made this red an Angel-favorite every single vintage.
- Your support helped Stephen bring together six stunning red varieties growing in mountain vineyards nestled in the heart of Calaveras County, and blend them seamlessly for what he calls “a Bordeaux-style red with a unique Calaveras twist.”
- Stephen says this red goes great with all kinds of sauce-based dishes. Personally, he’s partial to a slow-simmered cassoulet with its combination of richly flavored meats and beans that perfectly complement this wine’s layers of juicy flavor.
- This smooth, crowd-pleasing red is a go-to for seasonal cookouts. Its juicy berry flavors like bright cherries and raspberries meld with toasted oak and sweet vanilla.
- Angel funding helped Nicholas and Marshall pay homage to Paso Robles’ wine pioneers, who first planted Rhône-style varieties in the region. This blend is their take on a French Rhône-style – Row 'n – where these grape varieties flourish stateside.
- Similar blends sell for at least double the Angel price. This one-time special bottling is available to you at steal of a deal from your 5th generation winemakers. Once it’s gone, it’s gone.
- This complex, fruity red marries the classic berry fruit flavors of Argentina Malbec and Cabernet with smooth and spicy notes of Cabernet Franc, masterfully mixed by blending genius Scott Peterson.
- Your support helped Scott, a self-described “blending fanatic”, travel back to his winemaking roots in the Andean foothills to bring you this special-edition blend of Argentina’s most famous reds, inspired by his own Sonoma All Blacks.
- Your funding gave Scott his plane ticket to go craft this limited-release red – now for making it possible, this specialty blend is yours with an Angel-exclusive $23 savings!
- This Reserva Lente is packed with ripe dark fruits and a savory touch of herbs that glide on a smooth, polished texture thanks to generous French Oak aging.
- Your funding helped Luis combine a trio of classic Portuguese red varieties, blending bold, rich Touriga Nacional together with Touriga Franca for a touch of fruity finesse and Alicante Bouschet for a velvety smoothness.
- Luis is your most popular Portuguese winemaker ever, living and working in the world-famous Alentejo region (“Lente” for short) and bringing you wines like this top-shelf Reserva straight from his very own beautiful estate.
- This powerful red is a bold and intense bounty of brambly fruit and spice, with rich complexity, mesmerizing depth and a smooth, lip-smacking finish.
- With your support, David brought together a daring trio of "inky" grapes – punchy Tannat, fruity Teroldego and brooding Petite Sirah – to make this truly original red blend that’s quickly become an Angel-favorite.
- David teamed up with world-renowned tattoo artist Zhou Dan Ting (aka Ms. Ting, aka “China’s First Lady of Tattoo”) to create a special-edition label – and Angel votes helped decide the final beautiful design!
- Decadent and deluxe, this is a lavish red blend from one of Portugal's all stars.
- With your funding, Luis can show off the best varieties in Portugal – Trincadeira, Syrah and a touch of Aragonez (what the Portuguese call Tempranillo).
- This powerhouse red is unforgettable on its own, but fire up the grill and pair a glass or two with a dinner of ribs for the flavor fireworks!
This unabashedly rich, robust red is overflowing with powerhouse dark fruit flavors, a lavish, mouth-filling texture and a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
With the help of your funding, Scott selected Syrah, Zinfandel, Petite Sirah and Alicante Bouschet from vineyards throughout Sonoma to bring you this one-of-a-kind blend.
The last vintage of this luscious wine won a coveted Double Gold medal at the Sunset International Wine Competition. This award-winning exclusive is yours to savor!
- This rich, refined red blend is an elegant mix of powerful dark fruits with a soft, silky finish – it’s half Touriga Nacional, half Tempranillo and 100% irresistible.
- Thanks to your funding, Ana combined the best parts of Portugal and California – the two wine regions she knows best – into this rare, stunning red, exclusively made for Angels like you!
- This International Wine & Spirit Competition Silver Medal winner "is the kind of red blend that you'll love to drink with a great meal,” Ana says, “or just sip all night long!”
- This rich red blend is generous in more ways than one. Besides being jam-packed with refined red and black fruit, $1 per bottle supports heart health research, a cause close to home for Daryl's family.
- Daryl’s son Colby inspired this wine after a series of open heart surgeries at the ages of 8 and 9. Daryl made Wine with Heart so "no kid would have to go through what he went through." YOU made it a reality.
- A robust blend of Cabernet, Shiraz, Zinfandel, Merlot and Petite Sirah, Daryl calls this “a rare wine, as it not only tastes good but feels good, too – because in simply enjoying the pleasures that wine brings, we are all helping others.”
- This bold red blend is swimming with dark cherry fruit flavors all deliciously smoothed out with a generous 14 months aging in French oak.
- Angel funding helped Randy and Cheryl harvest Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel, Syrah from the heart of the Willow Creek District of Paso Robles.
- This crowd-pleasing red will pair with everything from meat to pasta — just open a bottle while you're deciding what to make for dinner and it will be ready to go when the food is!