- Stephen's back with your 94%-rated, scrum-diddly-umptious red blend. (This guy's just the best.)
- Stephen harvested sun-soaked, flavor-packed grapes from one special estate vineyard in Lodi. The same one Stephen uses to make the other Angels Reserve reds you know and love!
- Pop off the top, and bring your appetite! Stephen says a juicy, oak-aged red like this is best served with saucy pasta, hearty stews and a pile of fancy cheese.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stephen's 95%-rated red is back – and it's full of big, juicy flavors like ripe raspberries, blackberries and a nice long finish.
- Gathering seven Calaveras County varietals, Stephen used small-production winemaking techniques and barrel aging to bring you your oh-so-easy-drinking red.
- Your red blend is one of Stephen's favorites to sip with cozy, hearty dishes as the leaves start to fall. "I'm thinking beans, sausages and a rich sauce would make a perfect pairing."
- Macario worked with his growers to harvest these grapes nice and early to give you a smooth, easy-drinking red that's loaded with bold, juicy berries and a nice long finish.
- Macario uses unusual grape combinations like velvety Merlot and inky Petite Sirah – grapes that grow very well in California, but don't have the reputation and cost of other more widely-known grapes. So you get this flavor-packed blend for a great price!
- This blend's got amazing versatility – and you just can't say that about any red wine. The silky, sumptuous layers make this wine shine with anything... from appetizers to ribeyes!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Angels love Luis' rich, bold red Montaria. The Reserva is Montaria's confident, gorgeous older sister - full, lush and totally tantalizing. It's a bit more grown-up, and almost intimidatingly perfect.
- The Lisbon area, once known as Estremadura, is an ancient and proven wine country with a rich history... but most Americans aren't familiar with the region's ripe, juicy wines.
- Angels support Luis so that he can make bold, daring wines like this Reserva that really take advantage of Portugal's natural strengths (Mediterranean warmth combined with a cooling Atlantic influence).
- Luscious Zin, bold Petite Sirah, robust Cab, juicy Teroldego and inky Petite Verdot...hooo, boy! David made you an incredibly rich, layered red full of dark fruits and warm, toasted spices.
- And that masterful blending is why you get this sumptuous wine at a bargain price. You're giving David freedom to make the most impactful wine he can so you get the most bang for your buck!
- If you like bold, dry red wine with a chocolate-smooth finish, this could easily become your go-to table wine.
- This "inky" (get it?) red blend pulsates with power and deep, dark fruits – you'll obsess over it long after the last drop is gone.
- David didn't want to bombard you with crazy rich flavors – so he lightened this Teroldego and Tannat blend up with Petite Sirah. PS is one of the biggest reds around, so that should give you a clue about how INTENSE this is.
- Teroldego, Tannat and Petite Sirah aren't mainstream – these grapes are daring, rare and a bit counter-culture. Sounds a lot like YOU! Thanks for giving David the freedom to show them off. And drink it up while it lasts!
Imagine walking through Rome – alive, bustling and proud, surprises around every cobblestoned corner. That's David's vision for La Strada, his rustic layered red inspired by a day in the life of a busy Italian street.
There's just not that much Primitivo, Montepulciano, Aglianico, Barbera, Teroldego or Sangiovese in California. An Italian blend like this from the states?! It's cah-razy (and rare!). It's been a dream of David's to make something as special as this – and YOU made it happen.
The first time David brought in samples of this blend to taste, he came prepared – with loaves of bread and oodles of cheese. Take it as a hint: This wine is made for a big ol' meal. "It's Italian – it loves company!" David says. Buon appetito!
The talented folks who work behind-the-scenes at your Angel-funded winery are back with another vintage of their annual 'Cru' - a red blend loaded with rich, soul-warming flavors and true Naked style.
Last year, this wine helped to raise over $800,000 for fire relief. Angels' support of the project was incredible – and it inspired this Crew to keep the goodwill going...
$2 per bottle of the 2017 vintage will be donated across four Northern California fire departments: Bennett Valley Fire, Mayacamas Volunteer Fire, Sonoma County Fire, and the Sonoma Volunteer Firefighters' Association.
- Sharon's showing off her blending prowess with this sumptuous mix of Petite Verdot, Petite Sirah, Tempranillo, Zinfandel, Merlot, Barbera and a squeeze of white wine for depth.
- Your funding gave this SoCal local the chance to harvest fruit from her favorite small vineyards in Paso Robles, and treat her fruit to some added luxury - she aged each portion of the blend in exquisite French oak barrels.
- ...What does that mean for YOU? A rich and vibrant red that's full-bodied and fresh, like a swig of smooth cherry cola. Get a bottle fast – soon your fellow Angels will be on the prowl!
Mauricio is your man in Mendoza – and he loves introducing you to the most famous Malbec in the world. Now it's time, he says, you tasted a blend reserved for locals - a robust and wild Malbec blend!
Your funding sent him to Uco Valley – a teeny Mendoza sub-appellation nestled high in the Andes. It was there he harvested the 3 varieties inside this sumptuous red – top-shelf Malbec, juicy (and locally-loved) Bonarda, and decadent Syrah. Qué delicioso.
What makes your Argentine red SO good? Maybe it’s the Andes. Maybe it’s Mauricio’s freedom to make great wine. Maybe it’s Angels. Likely? The perfect combination of all three.