- Sultry Zin, bold Petite Sirah and powerful, robust Cab pack this delectably rich, juicy red full of dark fruits and warm, toasted spices, making it a soul-warming sipper you won’t want to put down.
- David’s masterful blending is why you get this sumptuous wine at such a bargain price. You're giving this legendary winemaker the free reign to make the most delicious wine possible with the very best deal, so you get the most bang for your buck!
- If you like bold, dry red wine with a satin-smooth finish, this could easily become your go-to dinner table wine for any night of the week.
- This refined Xisto red is layered with savory red fruit flavors like tart cherry and blackberry, with a classic Old World style that makes it an ideal red for pairing with all kinds of foods any day of the week.
- “Xisto” means “shale” in Portuguese, making this wine a shoutout to the Douro Valley’s soils and the pair of vineyards where the Quevedos sourced these pristine grapes. The shale soil reduces the yields per vine, which gives your winemakers more concentrated grapes with deeper layers of flavor.
- Because the Quevedos own most of the vineyards they source from, they’re able to handpick the grapes for wines like this lush red, make the wine in their own winery and bring it to Angels for a fraction of normal Douro prices.
- Rich and velvety, with bold flavors of dark berries and a lush, mouth-filling texture, Stephen’s robust red blend brings together a few of the red varieties Lodi does best, all in one easy-sipping wine.
- With Angel support, Stephen selected top-notch Merlot, Zinfandel, Petite Sirah, Petite Verdot and just a touch of Shiraz from sustainably farmed vineyards in Lodi, masterfully blending this red to sultry, smooth perfection.
- Stephen’s go-to pairing for this lively red is pasta swirled in a hearty red sauce. For best results, he says, share your bottle with a friend.
- Bright, juicy red fruit flavors take center stage in Carmen’s delectable red blend of Grenache, Shiraz and Cinsault, with a soft touch of smoky, toasty oak and rich, complex layers that keep unfolding with each sip.
- With the help of Angel funding, Carmen got special access to this power trio of red varieties hand-harvested from vineyards in the Swartland region of South Africa, where cooler nights and much warmer days help top-tier red grapes ripen at just the right speed for a deep, intricate cast of flavors.
- Try this first vintage of Carmen’s vibrant, new red blend and be sure to rate your wine and let her know what you think – if enough Angels love it, she may bring it back for another vintage!
This rich, robust red blend from Daryl is generous in more ways than one. Besides being luxuriously packed with a mouthful of refined red and black fruit and a sublime smoothness thanks to Daryl’s trademark finesse, $1 per bottle also goes straight to heart health organizations like the Children’s Heart Foundation.
Daryl’s son Colby inspired this 5-varietal blend after enduring back to back open heart surgeries at the age of 8 and 9. Colby wanted to make a wine where proceeds could be donated to heart research so "no kid would have to go through what he went through" – and Angels like YOU made it a reality.
Starting with a bold backbone of mostly Cabernet, Daryl expertly blended in Shiraz for this red’s silky smoothness, Zinfandel for a touch of spice, Merlot for a flash of fruit and softness and finally Petite Sirah for a dash of color and power.
- Bright berry flavors lead the way in this easy-drinking, lively red – a specialty blend brought to you by Tom Shula, a former Angel who now crafts award-winning wines exclusively for Naked.
- Your funding helped Tom craft this unique blend starting with a bold backbone of Malbec that he balanced with a bit of rich Cabernet and juicy Petit Verdot for a rich, vibrant set of flavors.
- This blend is a limited one-off release, so scoop up a bottle (or two) while it lasts and savor it with everything from a char-grilled steak to a big, juicy cheeseburger.
- Ondine and Daryl’s Sonoma red blend is a mouthful of dark fruits like juicy plum and blueberry from a rich core of Syrah, backed by a savory touch of spice from a bit of Petite Sirah and a light fruity layer of Mourvedre, capped by a long, refined finish.
- Your funding helped winemakers and fast friends Ondine Chattan and Daryl Groom channel their combined 50+ years of expertise into this epic red blend from Sonoma’s revered Russian River Valley and barrel-age it in French oak for an unmatched elegance.
- Ondine and Daryl make some of Angels’ top Pinots and Chardonnays from the Russian River Valley – now you’ve helped them come together for a must-try red blend that could only exist here. Bring home a bottle (or several) and try it for yourself!
- Ondine’s plush red blend is a refined, robust medley of tart, brambly raspberry and ripe blueberry, with a backdrop of earthiness and light, soft pinch of toasty spice thanks to 11 months of aging in French oak barrels.
- Your support gave Ondine access to a mix of Syrah, Petite Sirah and a bit of Grenache from high-end vineyards spread throughout Mendocino, so she set out to capture the wide cast of flavors these impeccable grapes can offer from the region’s unique microclimates and bring them all together in one exquisite red blend just for you.
- Ondine’s an expert at crafting this type of Rhône-style red blend, having made similar wines for legendary California wineries like Ridge Vineyards. Now your funding is helping her use that expertise to bring you a truly decadent red blend from the North Coast vineyards she knows better than anyone.
- This sweet red wine from Stephen is flush with bright fruit flavors from ripe, juicy cherry and luscious strawberry to raspberry and plush plum, with a lip-smacking sweetness and a long, delightful finish.
- With the help of your funding, Stephen crafted this sweet red treat with a portion of Zinfandel, to achieve a unique, delicious style that balances fruit-driven character with lush, indulgent sweetness.
- Next time you’re looking for the perfect everyday sipper to tempt your sweet tooth, reach for this juicy, tastebud-tingling red. It's one of the few sweet red wines you fund, and one every Angel should try at least once!
- Rich, bold red fruit flavors course through this limited-release red blend, crafted with a lush texture and the trademark no-holds-barred personality of a classic Scott Peterson red wine.
- For this powerhouse red, Scott combined a special selection of Cabernet for a luscious fruit-driven core, Petite Sirah for a bold, mouth-filling backbone and a bit of Petite Verdot to round everything off with a pinch of spice.
- This is a one-time special offering from Scott to give the Angel community a chance to sample one of his projects beyond Naked Wines. For a full-powered red blend made in classic Scott Peterson style, look no further!