- Rich and powerfully fruity, with bold, juicy, brooding dark fruit, Stephen’s Shiraz packs a lavish, velvety punch, with a soul-satisfying finish that lasts and lasts.
- Stephen’s beloved Lodi region is a bit off the beaten path, but a little exploring and you can easily come across sensational, world-class reds like this sultry Shiraz for an absolute steal.
- Open this luscious red and let it breathe for a few minutes while you set out a cheese board and patio chairs. Then all that’s left is to sip, relax, repeat.
- This Angel-favorite Shiraz is a powerful South African classic, with refined dark fruit flavors like ripe blueberry and plum, a soft touch of spice and a long, smooth finish.
- You gave this famous South African father-son winemaking duo access to all the hand-harvested Shiraz (aka Syrah) their hearts desired and helped them age this wine in French and American oak for 9 months for an extra touch of elegance.
- Thanks to Angel funding over the years, this plush Shiraz has soared to become one of the highest-rated reds on the site, with back-to-back 90+ ratings over half a dozen vintages. Now’s your chance to see what Angels everywhere are raving about!
- Sam’s signature Shiraz is an intense rush of luscious red fruit flavors with a rich, plush texture and just a touch of oaky spice on the long, long finish. For Australia’s hallmark red wine from a Down Under legacy winemaker, you’ve come to the right place.
- With the help of your funding, Sam selected his Shiraz from a handful of top-notch vineyards sprinkled throughout his home region of Victoria in South Australia, where some of the country’s most coveted Shiraz grows.
- Take it from Sam, nothing goes better with “the barbie” than a big, powerhouse Shiraz. For a perfect summertime pairing, a char-grilled steak is just the ticket.
- Ripe dark fruit flavors from black cherry to brambly blackberry balance a kick of spice that carries through this refined Washington Syrah from the first sip to the long, luxurious finish.
- The Pacific Northwest is more than one big rain cloud. In fact, the Columbia Valley soaks up more sunshine than Napa, making for bold, fruit-driven reds like Dave’s Syrah.
- When he's not making wine (or fishing), Dave's sipping on this scrumptious red with New York strip steak. (Do as he does: pour a glass early so the wine opens up by the time dinner's ready!)
- Carmen's bold, juicy Shiraz is a classic South African red, flush with intense, concentrated dark fruit flavors and a rich, mouth-filling texture that carry through to the long, soul-warming finish.
- With your support, Carmen was able to harvest grapes from two distinct Shiraz vineyards in the Swartland region of South Africa, where high-quality Shiraz flourishes. She fermented each block separately to let each vineyard’s unique, powerfully fruity character shine through in the final blend.
- Shiraz is the kind of wine that can stand up to BIG flavors, so you can pair this red with everything from pizza decked out with your favorite toppings, to a fiery Indian curry.
- This is a decadent and inky red from the most iconic Shiraz vineyards on the continent. G'day, soulmate.
- Adam sought out and harvested the most “gnarly, old, and well-loved” vines in the "Adelaide Super Zone" (the vineyards within Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale, and Clare Valley). They produce less grapes, but they're intense, full-bodied and packed with incredibly rich texture.
- ...and every famous drop was hand-harvested and handcrafted. Thanks to you, this small-batch Shiraz was given every bit of tender care imaginable - now it’s your treasure to enjoy.
Scott’s Syrah is a flavor bomb of decadent dark fruit flavors that he masterfully refined to bring you a red humming with a smooth, velvety punch.
With your help, Scott sourced this Syrah from a pair of idyllic vineyards nestled in the Central Coast's Paso Robles region.
This luscious red from Scott’s acclaimed Rumpus line is a catch at only $10.99. It’s what Scott calls “a serious little gem of a wine.” Get yours while it lasts!
- This stunning, sultry Syrah strikes the perfect balance between decadent, savory dark fruit flavors and a rich, robust smoothness, giving it a plush, powerful sheen of pure elegance from start to finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Uco Valley expert Mauricio could use the very best Syrah grapes from a high-elevation vineyard in Argentina's most famous region, to bring you a bold, powerhouse red that captures the valley’s finest flavors.
- After masterfully blending and fermenting his high-end Syrah, your support even let Mauricio give this wine an extra year of aging in lavish French and American oak to bring out that extra-special touch of spellbinding complexity.
- This intense Australian red packs layers upon layers of full, fruity flavor from luscious dark fruit to refined red berries and just a touch of oaky spice that have made it Sam’s signature Shiraz.
- Sam sourced this smash-hit Shiraz from three vineyards nestled in his home region of Central Victoria, where growing conditions give him picture-perfect Shiraz and Angel support helps him and his community thrive.
- Take it from Sam, nothing goes better with “the barbie” than this seriously sultry Shiraz. For a perfect summertime pairing, a char-grilled steak is just the ticket.
- Adam’s top-shelf Reserve Shiraz bursts with rich, refined flavors of plum and dark brambly fruit, followed by dashes of spice and vanilla from the generous barrel-aging that gave this Australian red its signature velvety finish.
- Your support gave Adam access to high-end grapes from a trio of dry-farmed vineyards throughout South Australia’s revered Clare Valley, then allowed him to go the extra mile and age your Shiraz in French oak barrels for a full 18 months.
- Fewer than 350 cases of this decadent Shiraz even exist. In any wine shop or restaurant wine list a rare top-shelf Shiraz like this would easily start around $60, but for funding Adam from start to finish, you get this stunning Australian red for less than half of that.