- This rich red blend of Syrah, Grenache and Mourvedre packs a ripe punch of blackberries and blueberries that ride a smooth, juicy texture into a soft, lingering finish.
- With a winemaker as adventurous as Dave, this big, brooding red is anything but your standard Syrah. Sip through to try and spot the extra mmm’s (Merlot and Malbec) that give this red its layers of complexity and elegance.
- Wines this unique wouldn’t exist without the support of Angels like you. Your funding helps Dave make his dream wines, and you get to taste the delicious rewards. GS”Mmm” indeed!
- This fresh, fruit-driven Syrah is loaded with refined red fruits matched perfectly with a lean, easy-sipping texture and a punchy, polished finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Uco Valley expert Mauricio harvested top-dollar Syrah grapes from a high-elevation vineyard in Argentina's most famous region, to bring you a red that captures the valley’s finest flavors.
- After masterfully blending and fermenting his Syrah, your support even let Mauricio give this wine an extra year of aging in French and American oak to bring out an touch of extra barrel-aged complexity.
Ripe dark fruit flavors from black cherry to brambly blackberry balance a kick of spice that carries through this refined Washington red from the first sip to the long, luxurious finish.
The Pacific Northwest is more than one big rain cloud — the Columbia Valley soaks up more sunshine than Napa, making for bold, fruit-driven reds like Dave’s Syrah.
When he's not making wine (or fishing), Dave's sipping on this silky red with New York strip steak. Dave's pro tip: pour a glass early so the wine opens up by the time the dinner's is done!
- This bold, juicy Shiraz is a Down Under powerhouse, dripping with rich, ripe red and dark fruits, an edge of spice and a soft, melt-in-your-mouth smoothness.
- To bring you this classic red, Jen sourced first-rate Shiraz from her choice of four vineyards spread across her home region of Victoria, and blended the fruit together for a mouthwatering red you won’t be able to put down.
- Jen’s got the magic touch when it comes to Shiraz – Wine Enthusiast awarded it 90 points! This rowdy red is one of her most popular Angel-funded wines with a lifetime 92% rating. Now’s your chance to scoop up the latest vintage!
- This Syrah is juicy and ripe, full of rich flavors like cherries, plums and wild, brambly blackberries.
- Sharon harvested this champion Syrah from her home base in the heart of Paso Robles – a region famous for its radiant afternoon sun and cooling coastal winds that make for ripe, full-bodied reds.
- Thanks to your support, Sharon's brought this trophy Syrah back for yet another stunning vintage – get yours while it lasts!
- This sultry red is a Reserve-level specialty from father-son winemaking team Stephen and Jamie de Wet, loaded with savory dark berry flavors, backed by a touch of peppery spice and a refined, easy-drinking finish.
- Your funding helped Stephen perfect this dream duo of dazzling varietals. Starting with mostly Shiraz (aka Syrah), Stephen geniusely topped off the blend with just a dash of Viognier to get the final flavors just right.
- You haven’t lived until you’ve paired a Shiraz Viognier this delectable with a juicy, mouthwatering cut of steak. Bring home a bottle and find out what you’re missing!
This robust Shiraz packs a velvety punch of blackberry, blueberry and a dapple of spice, with a soft, silky smooth finish from generous oak aging.
Your funding helped Adam source this Shiraz from top-notch dry-farmed vineyards in a small, revered corner of world-famous Clare Valley, one of Australia’s oldest wine regions that your winemaker also proudly calls home.
A perfect savory pairing for this sleek Shiraz would be short beef ribs smoked with sweet paprika, garlic and black pepper. But it's also stunning all on its own — just add a few of your favorite people!
- Rich and powerfully fruity, with bold, juicy, brooding dark fruit, Stephen’s Shiraz packs a lavish, velvety punch, with a soul-satisfying finish that lasts and lasts.
- Stephen’s beloved Lodi region is a bit off the beaten path, but a little exploring and you can easily come across sensational, world-class reds like this sultry Shiraz for an absolute steal.
- Open this luscious red and let it breathe for a few minutes while you set out a cheese board and patio chairs. Then all that’s left is to sip, relax, repeat.
Robust, generous and smooth, this Shiraz is the perfect match for a BBQ a firepit, and a long fun night with friends.
As a teen, Juicy planted Shiraz vines that went on to be owned by a REALLY famous Australian winery. Now he’s fortunate enough to make delicious Shiraz from the same vineyard he knows and loves so well. That's thanks to you!
There's Shiraz you keep for a rainy day and Shiraz you open early and often because it's just that good. Open this red early... and often!
- This bright, complex red is bursting with fresh red fruit flavors from ripe cherry to juicy raspberry that swirl together into a lean, punchy finish.
- Powerful Shiraz is Barossa Valley’s calling card and your funding helped Adam generously age this red in large French oak barrels for a full year to bring you world-class Barossa Shiraz at its best.
- Your Shiraz is the perfect cold-weather comfort to sip while bundled up beside a roaring fire. Pair it with a decked out plate of your favorite cheeses and you’re all set!