- This vibrant, fruit-driven red is a South of France specialty, balancing cherry and red fruit flavors with a velvety texture and a smooth finish that lasts and lasts.
- Your support gave Ben special access to world-class Syrah and Grenache grapes from the low-yielding hillside vineyards of Black Mountain in Southern France’s Minervois region to craft this signature red exclusively for Angels.
- When you first open this juicy red, it may be too tempting to resist diving right in – but if you’re able to wait and let the wine air out for at least an hour, you’ll be rewarded tenfold with every lavish, fruity layer shining through to its fullest.
- This powerhouse red is flush with luscious dark fruit flavors like a juicy bite of rich, ripe plum, with an elegant, long-lasting finish — easy drinking is an understatement!
- Angel funding helped Stefano make wines he could only dream about before. With that freedom, Stefano blended intense Nero d’Avola, Sicily’s famous traditional red grape, with pristine Syrah to bring you this one of a kind wine.
- Stefano says, impeccable wines like this from Sicily “are powerful and warm just like the people here.” Grab a bottle or two and warm up with this Italian specialty!
Your glass will runneth over! This Syrah-based blend is brimming with juicy flavors like ripe cherries and sumptuous chocolate. This is a smooth sipper to savor any day.
With your support, Tom crafted this latest vintage with powerful Syrah, inky Tannat, rich Cabernet and a touch of Merlot harvested from vineyards across California masterfully blending them into this Shula signature wine that you’ll love.
This red loves company. Throw some meat on the grill, gather a few friends and you're good to go!
A rich Syrah blend with a big dollop of Grenache and drop of Mourvedre — that's what makes it a classic French red! It's juicy and fun, like catching blackberries on your tongue.
With your support, Ben harvested old vine grapes along the ridges of Roussillon — halfway between the coast and the Spanish border. It's top-shelf fruit. Anyone else in the world would pay double!
To make the most of this blend, Ben recommends decanting it for 1-2 hours before drinking — give this wine a little time to breathe, and oof. C'est fantastique.
Plush and – you guessed it – juicy! This Shiraz blend (aka, an assemblage) is an awesome delight from beginning to end.
Juicy got his feet wet (literally) in the wine industry by helping to harvest this famous vineyard as a teen. He’s returned to that site to make this red for Angels as a winemaker. “This is SUCH an honor,” he says.
This delicious testament to Juicy’s winemaker journey is an absolute steal. Make it a regular treat!
With a medley of ripe berries and plum flavors, this Portuguese red delivers a juicy punch sip after sip.
With Angel funding, Luis sourced high-end Syrah straight from Portugal’s famed Lisbon region and blended it with the country’s national grape, Touriga Nacional, for absolute flavor perfection.
Luis says this mouthwatering Portuguese sipper pairs with barbecue like no other — so grab a bottle and fire up the grill.