- Ripe tropical fruit flavors lead the way in this rich, juicy Viognier, followed by a long, lush finish with just a touch of tangy citrus to leave your tastebuds tingling.
- Your funding helped Stephen track down prime Viognier growing in a single vineyard deep in the heart of California Gold Country, where this white grape produces wines jam-packed with fresh fruit flavor... just what you expect from a good Viognier!
- Watch a fresh feast of grilled oysters jump to life when this Viognier joins the party. Chill it down, pour a few glasses around for your friends, then sip the afternoon away.
- This light and lively Viognier brings you a fresh set of tropical fruit flavors balanced by a tangy edge of citrus and a touch of spice on the finish.
- Legendary Paso Robles winemaking couple Randy and Cheryl Phillips harvested this Viognier from their sweeping estate vineyards in the region’s prestigious Willow Creek District.
- Their vineyards have produced award-winning wines that sell for upwards of $60 per bottle. Now your funding helps Randy and Cheryl share their own estate-grown treasures like this Viognier with Angels everywhere!
- Mouthwatering layers of bright tropical fruit flavors and ripe, juicy peach course through this lush, summery white, all rounded off with a long, refreshing finish.
- Your funding helped David harvest his Viognier from sun-soaked Clarksburg, where the fruit hangs on the vines longer than usual due to the hot, dry summers – the perfect recipe for this luscious, refreshing white.
- This vibrant Viognier is a delectable easy-sipper you can enjoy all on its own, but the flavors really take off with food. Next time you’re bringing your favorite people together for a dinner party or an afternoon lounging on the patio, just make sure this Viognier is involved!
- For a fresh, zippy white wine dripping with ripe, juicy tropical fruit flavors – D.H. has you covered with this vibrant Viognier. This lip-smacking white hits all the right notes, rounded off with a splash of zesty citrus and a nice, thirst-quenching finish.
- With his deep connections throughout the wine world, D.H. was able to use your funding to track down some of his favorite light, refreshing Viognier from the 2020 vintage and bring it you for under $10 a bottle!
- This scrumptious white wine is a dream come true with chicken marbella, D.H. says. Pro tip: pour yourself a glass to sip on while you prep.