All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
- This mouth-filling white is rich with flavors like ripe apricot, juicy peach and delicate ginger that linger longingly until the next succulent sip.
- Your support helped Stephen and Jaime hand harvest Vigonier from a 16-year-old vineyard. From their farmer perspective, it’s ideal for ripening and optimal flavors. The soils are well-draining (loamy clay and lime). And the vines are planted to the southeast and northwest, to ensure the sun warms the grapes just right.
- This decadent Reserve Viognier is the perfect cool-weather white – perfect for dishes like roasted chicken or turkey and creamy, spicy curry dishes – delish.
- Ripe tropical fruit flavors lead the way in this rich, fruity Viognier, followed by a long, lush finish with just a touch of tangy citrus to leave your taste buds tingling.
- Your funding helped Stephen track down prime Viognier growing in a single vineyard deep in the heart of California Gold Country, where this white grape produces wines jam-packed with fresh fruit flavor... just what you expect from a good Viognier!
- Watch a fresh feast of sautéed scallops come to life when this Viognier joins the party. Chill it down, pour a few glasses around for your friends, then sip the afternoon away.
- Sam’s rich and silky Australian white wine is steeped in bright, fresh, fruity flavors of ripe peach and apricot, backed by a delectable touch of citrusy orange blossom.
- With your support behind him, Sam sourced pristine grapes from a trio of vineyards sprinkled throughout South Australia, where Viognier develops big, bold, concentrated flavors.
- This delicate sipper is made to be enjoyed on arrival, but Sam says you can also stash a few bottles away and open them over the next year or two to taste how the flavors gracefully evolve.
Franc’s Viognier is a Sonoma classic. Layers of flavors like juicy apricot, ripe white peach and rich tropical fruits go the distance from the first delicious sip to the next.
With Angel support, Franc harvested this luxurious variety from a 5th-generation family vineyard dating back to the 1900s – in the heart of Moon Mountain – home to some of Sonoma’s most sought-after grapes.
Will you ever get enough of this supple sipper? Viog-no-way. Stock up while you can!
This is a rich, mouthfilling white with plenty of loud, tropical flavors – think ripe bananas, tangy mandarin oranges, fleshy mango and juicy pineapple. It’ll make your taste buds form a conga line!
Angel support gave Scott his choice of grapes from small family vineyards in Oregon’s flourishing, yet lesser-known Rogue Valley, which he harvested at optimal ripeness for a delicious duality of freshness and richness.
Scott says his Viognier – Naked’s first from the Rogue – is refreshing on its own or complements a variety of foods – pineapple pizza, Asian cuisine, grilled chicken, seafood – the sky’s the limit.