- When Angels want a fresh, zingy white wine overflowing with ripe, juicy flavor – they come to D.H.! This lively Viognier hits all the right notes with lip-smacking flavors of apple, pear and even a touch of zesty citrus.
- With your support, D.H. got access to light, refreshing Viognier to start, then blended in a twist of Sauvignon Blanc and a little unoaked Chardonnay to bring you this crisp and complex thirst-quenching treat.
- This scrumptious white wine is a dream come true with chicken marbella, D.H. says. Pro tip: pour yourself a glass to sip on while you prep.
Ben's tempting, vibrant Viognier is a juicy jolt of ripe apricots and zingy citrus delectably balanced with a lush, smooth creaminess that can’t be beat.
Your support gave Ben dibs on stellar grapes from high-end vineyards nestled along the coast of southern France. The Mediterranean breezes keep these glorious grapes nice and cool, letting them ripen oh-so perfectly to capture every single layer of juicy flavor.
Viognier is the kind of refreshing white French wine that’s best enjoyed while it's young and fresh. Ben's advice: indulge in a glass of this luscius sipper as soon as possible!
- So this is what bees must feel like, buzzing through an orchard of summery apricots and nectarines. You'll fill up on all the right fruit flavors - and just the right amount of sweet.
- David has alllll the right experience and connections to make rocking wines like this delightful white for the most incredible value - he loves making you quality wines for prices like these!
- It's Angels like you who gave a 40-year winemaking veteran the chance of a lifetime - to make his own wines for the very first time. Time to drink in your reward...