- Sam’s rich and silky Australian white wine is steeped in bright, fresh, fruity flavors of ripe peach and apricot, backed by a delectable touch of citrusy orange blossom.
- With your support behind him, Sam sourced pristine grapes from a trio of vineyards sprinkled throughout South Australia, where Viognier develops big, bold, concentrated flavors.
- This delicate sipper is made to be enjoyed on arrival, but Sam says you can also stash a few bottles away and open them over the next year or two to taste how the flavors gracefully evolve.
- This vibrant Viognier is a true South of France staple, with lush ripe apricot and zingy citrus flavors, balanced with the variety’s signature rich, creamy texture that’s made it a summer favorite of over 7,500 Angels.
- Your funding helped Ben select high-quality Viognier nestled along the coast of southern France, where cool Mediterranean breezes help the grapes ripen nice and evenly with every layer of juicy flavor intact.
- Viognier is the kind of refreshing white French wine that’s best enjoyed while it's young and fresh. Ben's advice: indulge in a glass of this elegant easy-sipper as soon as possible!
- Ripe tropical fruit flavors lead the way in this rich, fruity Viognier, followed by a long, lush finish with just a touch of tangy citrus to leave your taste buds tingling.
- Your funding helped Stephen track down prime Viognier growing in a single vineyard deep in the heart of California Gold Country, where this white grape produces wines jam-packed with fresh fruit flavor... just what you expect from a good Viognier!
- Watch a fresh feast of sautéed scallops come to life when this Viognier joins the party. Chill it down, pour a few glasses around for your friends, then sip the afternoon away.
- This mouth-filling white is rich with flavors like ripe apricot, juicy peach and delicate ginger that linger longingly until the next succulent sip.
- Your support helped Stephen and Jaime hand harvest Vigonier from a 16-year-old vineyard. From their farmer perspective, it’s ideal for ripening and optimal flavors. The soils are well-draining (loamy clay and lime). And the vines are planted to the southeast and northwest, to ensure the sun warms the grapes just right.
- This decadent Reserve Viognier is the perfect cool-weather white – perfect for dishes like roasted chicken or turkey and creamy, spicy curry dishes – delish.
This is a rich, mouthfilling white with plenty of loud, tropical flavors – think ripe bananas, tangy mandarin oranges, fleshy mango and juicy pineapple. It’ll make your tastebuds form a conga line!
Angel support gave Scott his choice of grapes from small family vineyards in Oregon’s flourishing, yet lesser-known Rogue Valley, which he harvested at optimal ripeness for a delicious duality of freshness and richness.
Scott says his Viognier – Naked’s first from the Rogue – is refreshing on its own or complements a variety of foods – pineapple pizza, Asian cuisine, grilled chicken, seafood – the sky’s the limit.
This juicy Viognier brings you vibrant tropical fruit flavors like guava and passionfruit, balanced by a tangy edge of citrus and a touch of spice on the creamy finish.
Renowned Paso Robles vintners Randy and Cheryl harvested this Viognier from their estate in the region’s prestigious Willow Creek District. “This wine was grown, not made,” they said of their minimalist approach to winemaking.
Their vineyards have produced award-winning wines that sell for upwards of $60 per bottle. Angel funding helps Randy and Cheryl share their own estate-grown treasures like this Viognier with you, and no one else!