- This vibrant Viognier is a true South of France staple, with lush ripe apricot and zingy citrus flavors, balanced with the variety’s signature rich, creamy texture that’s made it a summer favorite of over 7,500 Angels.
- Your funding helped Ben select high-quality Viognier nestled along the coast of southern France, where cool Mediterranean breezes help the grapes ripen nice and evenly with every layer of juicy flavor intact.
- Viognier is the kind of refreshing white French wine that’s best enjoyed while it's young and fresh. Ben's advice: indulge in a glass of this elegant easy-sipper as soon as possible!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This sweet, golden-hued dessert wine is a sugary mouthful of apricot and honey with a creamy texture that carries on for ages. Sam found the perfect balance between high sweetness and a smooth elegance, by barrel-aging the wine in French oak for over a year.
- It's one of the trickiest wines Sam makes, but you can taste the extra effort and labor of love that goes into every drop. Leave a little out in a glass and taste how the flavors change as the wine warms up – get the whole range in a single glass, going from the sweeter fruit and honey flavors to a more savory nutmeg character and toastiness.
- Pair with your favorite blue cheese to cut through the sweetness, and remember, the fun thing about sweeter wines is they tend to stay delicious practically forever after you open them. One last thing: Sam has something to admit – “I love this wine!”
- For a fresh, zippy white wine dripping with ripe, juicy tropical fruit flavors – D.H. has you covered with this vibrant Viognier. This lip-smacking white hits all the right notes, rounded off with a splash of zesty citrus and a nice, thirst-quenching finish.
- With his deep connections throughout the wine world, D.H. was able to use your funding to track down some of his favorite light, refreshing Viognier from the 2020 vintage and bring it you for under $10 a bottle!
- This scrumptious white wine is a dream come true with chicken marbella, D.H. says. Pro tip: pour yourself a glass to sip on while you prep.
- Mouthwatering layers of bright tropical fruit flavors and ripe, juicy peach course through this lush, summery white, all rounded off with a long, refreshing finish.
- Your funding helped David harvest his Viognier from sun-soaked Clarksburg, where the fruit hangs on the vines longer than usual due to the hot, dry summers – the perfect recipe for this luscious, refreshing white.
- This vibrant Viognier is a delectable easy-sipper you can enjoy all on its own, but the flavors really take off with food. Next time you’re bringing your favorite people together for a dinner party or an afternoon lounging on the patio, just make sure this Viognier is involved!