- Stephen’s juicy Reserve-level Zinfandel is jam-packed with bold dark fruits and a soft trace of spice from oak aging, woven together for a luxurious, balanced finish.
- Your funding helped Stephen harvest Zinfandel from a handful of vineyards throughout his home turf of Calaveras County, coupling robust fruit from head-trained old vines with punchier Zin from sites with younger vines.
- As one of Angels’ most highly-rated and sought-after Zinfandels of all time, it's no surprise this decadent red always sells out in a flash. Be sure you save a few bottles for yourself before Stephen’s fans scoop them all up!
- Decadent dark berry flavors burst from this bold Zinfandel, gliding over a rich backbone of spice from generous aging in French oak barrels.
- With your funding behind him, Matt ventured over to Contra Costa (Napa’s next door neighbor) to source grapes from a special site where he knew 35-year-old vines were thriving on a 24-acre corner of coveted Zinfandel.
- Over the years, famous winemakers like Randall Grahm and Joel Gott have made one-off wines from this sought-after site. Now with your support, Matt can bring you this vineyard’s world-class Zinfandel for an absolute song!
- This refined Zinfandel is juicier than a handful of fresh, ripe raspberries, or a spoonful of blackberry jam, with a light touch of oaky spice that winds down into a long, luxurious finish.
- Your funding gave Stephen access to Dickson Road, an esteemed 40-year-old vineyard in the heart of Amador County, where special head-trained vines grow Zinfandel with deeply concentrated, complex flavors.
- Save a special spot on your wine shelf for this Zin. Stephen calls the Dickson Road vineyard “a wine lover’s paradise.” One taste of this scrumptious Zin and you’ll instantly know why.
- This rich, sultry Zinfandel gushes with full-powered dark berry flavors, rounded out with a kick of oaky spice and a plush, smooth finish.
- Your funding helped Derek source this Zinfandel from a family-owned, organically farmed vineyard in the heart of Sonoma’s coveted Dry Creek Valley. For luxurious, top-shelf California Zin, it doesn’t get any better than this!
- This wine just won Best of Class in the North Coast Wine Challenge! Grab some bottles why they last. You won’t find another single-vineyard Zinfandel like this anywhere at this price.
- This powerfully fruity old-vine Zinfandel is chock full of spice and dark fruit that have captivated Angels for 6 straight vintages.
- Your support helped Stephen source Lodi's staple Zinfandel from pristine old vines in one of the region's coolest pockets, where the temperatures help the fruit ripen slowly and evenly for a deep, brooding host of flavors.
- Tens of thousands of Angels call this their favorite wine. One sip of this all-star red and you’ll see why!
- This Zin packs a powerful punch of robust dark berry flavors, a melt-in-your-mouth smoothness and a deep, lavish finish.
- Thanks to your support, Sharon could harvest fruit from her choice of Paso Robles vineyards and age your wine a full 9 months in expensive French oak barrels for a generous extra touch of richness.
- By investing in Sharon, you get the expertise and precision that only comes from crafting thousands of wines over the years – in return you get wines like this Zinfandel designed specifically to your tastes.
- Stephen’s powerhouse Lodi Zinfandel is overflowing with rich, refined dark fruit flavors and a backdrop of soft, soul-warming spice, all wrapped up with a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- Thanks to your funding, Stephen was able to select top-quality Zinfandel grown on "head trained" vines that help the grapes ripen with just the right amount of complexity for a wine perfectly layered with fruity complexity.
- After a few months of oak aging for a little extra oomph of power, Stephen’s Zin is finally ready for you to enjoy. For a Zin this decadent, Stephen says, “Angels pricing cannot be beat. I'd call that a winner!”
It’s easy to see why this Amador Zinfandel is an Angel classic – dark and delicious flavors like blackberry, blueberry and black cherry – capped off by a luscious finish. What’s not to love?
With your support, Stephen makes this Angel favorite red by aging it in specialty small oak barrels and tanks, carefully blending each lot with irresistibly tasty results.
This is the ultimate Zinfandel for kicking back and relaxing. Stephen's easy-drinking, juicy red is perfect for sipping – with or without a charbroiled burger on the side. Win-win.
- This plush, powerful Zinfandel is packed with flavors of ripe red fruits, a soft touch of herbs and a distinct kick of peppery spice the Clockspring Vineyard is famous for.
- Your funding gave 3-time Winemaker of the Year Stephen Millier special access to this esteemed Amador County vineyard to bring you its stunning Zin with an extra plush touch from generous aging in French oak.
- This Zinfandel is part of Stephen’s acclaimed Legend series of wines that celebrate the special character of his favorite vineyards throughout the Sierra Foothills. For making it possible, it’s yours with a $20 Angel savings!
- Juicy, ripe plum and blackberry flavors balance a soft touch of spice in this vibrant, barrel-aged Zinfandel from the Brothers Miller, your legacy Paso Robles grapegrowers-turned-winemakers.
- These brothers know every inch of their family's famed French Camp Vineyard, and thanks to your funding, they’re able to bring you this world-class Zin using the very best blocks and most high-end grapes available.
- It’s been the brothers’ life-long dream to craft wines like this one-of-a-kind Zinfandel from their beloved French Camp Vineyard – now it’s finally here and ready to be enjoyed, all thanks to you!