- When you drink Daryl’s iconic Dry Creek Zin you’ll be overwhelmed with dark, juicy deliciousness and understand exactly why this guy’s your 8-time winemaker of the year!
- Classic Dry Creek Zin from 4 premium vineyards that grow amazing high-quality Zinfandel that sells for $40, easy!
- Don’t be fooled into thinking Daryl’s Zin is only for fancy occasions. This intense juice-bomb goes INSANELY well with a spicy, pepperoni loaded pizza, as well as sticky, slow-cooked ribs – no cutlery necessary.
- Harvested from 30, 50 - even 100-year-old vines - grown in the heart of Calaveras County. You don't find a lot of these Zins around!
- Stephen says: "This wine has really good color and body, and a nice Calaveras perfume that the old-vines contribute. I think this is the best Calaveras Zin I've made so far Naked Wines."
- Dig a knife into some creamy aged cheese - slather a chunk on top of a warm slice of French bread, and have plenty of this flavor-packed red nearby. Bliss.
- Stephen blended hand-harvested Old Vine Zinfandel grapes for your decadent red. These old vines - some 80+ years old! - grow fewer grapes but have more developed, concentrated flavor.
- "My goal was to make a very rich, full-bodied Zinfandel with oak nuance, and Angels let me do exactly that," Stephen says. Wines like this one usually sell for a minimum of $35 and up!
- This small-lot Zin is packed with character. "I love this with braised short ribs and buttermilk mashed potatoes," says your winemaker. "Perfect for chilly weather."
- This intensely drinkable Zin brought 2 famous winemakers together – and it's been pleazin' 100,000 Angels since.
- What's it like? For starters, seriously velvety – packed with rich flavors like cherries, berries, plums and super-smooth dark chocolate. And the nice long finish shows exactly why Sonoma's Dry Creek Valley is one of the best places to grow Zinfandel in the world.
- Your funding brought made this incredible partnership happen – that's why this rich Sonoma red is yours for such an insider price.
- The ultimate lazy Sunday Zin! Stephen's comforting, juicy red will make you feel like kickin' back, no matter where you are.
- With your support, this Winemaker of the Year could make a champion red – by aging batches of grapes in specialty small oak barrels and tanks, blending each lot carefully to bring you the BEST flavors possible.
- Your Angel-funded winemaker has a great pairing suggestion, too: "Lately I've been grilling grass feed beef over an oak fire. I've taken to putting a whole corn cob right on the grill too. As the corn cooks its kernels release a little sugar that makes the most amazing caramel flavors. Delicious!"
- This Zin reminds us of a chocolate covered cherry – it's intense, full of creamy fruit filling, and leaves a delicious lingering richness on your tongue.
- With your funding, Sharon was able to purchase extravagant French Oak – and she aged your decadent red for 9 months in those barrels to give it superior aromatics and flavor.
- Paso Robles Zinfandel is fully-loaded, super-ripe and one-of-a-kind. And you gave this local winemaker free rein to make the best around! Grab two before everyone discovers just how dee-licious it is.
- A plush, smooth and jammy Zinfandel, full of bright red fruit and a spicy kick.
- Stephen's a Zin Master, and this is a killer example of what he can do with Angel funding. BIG Lodi flavor. Tiny price.
- Light spices and herbs can wreak havoc on some wines but Zin loves everything from rosemary to curry. Go crazy with the spice rack and pop open a bottle of this daring red that makes no food a stranger.
Your single-vineyard Zinfandel, made with grapes from one of Lodi's top vineyards, is bursting with robust flavor – like juicy raspberries, cherries, toasty spices and a smooth finish.
With Angel funding, Evangelos was able to harvest fruit from one of the best vineyards in the region and apply premium production processes to bring you this flavor-packed red.
Pour a large glass of this Zin while you pop a pizza in the oven and see how the flavors open up once it comes time to slicing your pie!
Big, bold Zinfandel aged on fire-toasted oak! This is a full-bodied red loaded with depth and savory flavors.
Angel funding allowed one of Napa's most famous winemakers to explore new wine country! Matt's "24" Zin was made from 35-year-old vines from a stretch of farmland (24 acres to be exact) in Oakley – just a hop, skip and jump away from the Valley.
This is a special red from a historic area with teeny tiny wine production – if enough Angels love it, Matt says, maybe you can help more vineyards get planted here in the future!
One sip, and *POW!* You’ll taste gobs of juicy, plump blackberries and cherries intermingled with warm, brambly spices – ending with a smoother-than-chocolate finish thanks to a year in oak barrels.
Angels gave Derek access to one of the most renowned vineyards in Healdsburg’s Dry Creek Valley – the epicenter for producing luxurious, top-shelf Zinfandel.
You won’t find another single-vineyard Zin like this at this price. Pop this decadent red open before sizzlin’ up a juicy burger with a few crumbles of blue cheese.