All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
- This powerful Zinfandel is chock full of spice and flavors like juicy red plums, wild blackberries and ripe blueberries – a wildly popular red you’ll love.
- Your support helped Stephen harvest Lodi Zinfandel from pristine old vines in one of the region's coolest pockets, where temperatures help the fruit ripen slowly and evenly, resulting in vibrant flavors.
- Tens of thousands of Angels call this their favorite wine. One sip of this all-star red and you’ll see why!
Dripping with flavors like blackberry cobbler, cherry pie, chocolate and sweet spice, this is literally dessert in a glass – smooth and glossy – your after-dinner shining star.
Angel funding gave Mike and Anne access to primo Zinfandel from vineyards in Contra Costa, California, where the grapes hang on the vine longer – that’s where the “late harvest” comes in! – to achieve the ripe, concentrated flavors in this luscious sweet sipper.
You’ve found your sweet spot! Make a mad dash to get this specially-sized bottle (it’s 500ml, as opposed to a traditional 750ml wine bottle) while it lasts!
This seductive Zinfandel barrels in with brambly blackberry and ripe blueberry flavors. It’s juicy and fruity – satisfy your craving for a robust, full-bodied red.
Your funding gives Karen priority access to premium Lodi vineyards, then she lets this dark, fruit-forward wine take a long, lavish nap in French and American oak barrels – almost 2 years! – bringing you full-flavored perfection.
Karen’s signature touch and expertise bring out the best – she's won numerous medals to prove it. Go ahead and indulge – it’s a steal of a deal!
Overflowing with flavors like brambly blackberry, wild raspberry and spice, this Zinfandel will easily become your ‘daily red.’
Thanks to your support, Stephen harvested top-quality Zinfandel from head-trained vines that help the grapes ripen with just the right amount of complexity for a perfectly layered wine. “It’s all about the fruit,” he says.
After a few months of oak aging for a little oomph of power, this Zinfandel is ready to enjoy. Stephen says, “Angel pricing cannot be beat. I'd call that a winner!” Zin-Win.
- This Zinfandel packs a punch of concentrated flavors like brambly blackberry, ripe black cherry and juicy black plum – it’ll melt-in-your-mouth - and delight you with a pleasantly peppery finale.
- With your support, Sharon harvested Zinfandel from premium Paso Robles vineyards and aged the wine a full 9 months in French oak barrels for an extra touch of richness.
- By investing in Sharon, you get the expertise and precision that only comes from crafting thousands of wines over the years and wines like this made specifically to your taste and wallet.
Dripping with luscious ‘all black’ flavors like wild blackberry, ripe cherry and juicy plum – plus a kiss of vanilla and spice from a classic ScottyP wallop of French and American oak – this Old Vine Zinfandel is in a league of its own.
Your support took Scott to Sonoma’s famed Alexander Valley – to a single, dry-farmed, Prohibition-era vineyard – to bring you this dangerously decadent, field-blend Zinfandel like no other.
Scott only made 1,600 cases of this Zinfandel – and with 40,000 Angel followers – this will fly off shelves. Don’t wait ‘til it’s too late to get your taste of history.
This Zinfandel is juicier than a handful of fresh, ripe raspberries – and rich like spoonful of blackberry jam – with a light touch of warming spice that carries through the long, luxurious finish.
Your funding gave Stephen access to Dickson Road, an esteemed 40-year-old vineyard in the heart of Amador County, where special head-trained vines grow Zinfandel with deeply concentrated and layered flavors.
Stephen calls the Dickson Road vineyard “a wine lover’s paradise.” One taste of this scrumptious Zinfandel and you’ll instantly know why.
Chris’s dark and delicious Zinfandel bursts with intense and juicy blue, black and red berry flavors, accompanied by just the right amount of warming spice from 15 months of French Oak aging.
With your support, Chris hand-harvested certified organic, old-vine Zinfandel from Cox Vineyard in California’s Ukiah Valley in the North Coast region, where its location on steep, western-facing slopes helps ripen the grapes perfectly.
Chris is a rockstar winemaker who’s spent the last 2+ decades making wines from organic grapes in the northernmost reaches of California Wine Country. Snag a few bottles and pair with burgers, BBQ – and most of all, friends.
With a punch of dried brambly berry flavors cradled in warm, peppery spice, Derek’s big and juicy Zinfandel is good to go right out of the gate.
With your support, Derek harvested old-vine Zinfandel from highly regarded vineyards in Dry Creek Valley's western reaches, with a rich viticultural heritage that shines through in this intensely flavored, rustic red.
“Zinfandel is one of my favorite wines to make because it's a fun wine that will make the most wine drinkers smile,” says Derek. You heard Derek – stock up now to sip and smile, too!
- You'll want to keep this Zinfandel in your company for a long while. Silky-smooth dark fruit and spices make it so warm and inviting.
- It's a great introduction to California's historic vineyards in Contra Costa – a quiet old-vine Zinfandel paradise between two deltas, where it thrives in the region's famed sandy soils.
- Michael and Anne call this a "bistro wine," and we're stealing that from now on. "The perfect wine to sip and savor either as an aperitif or as a complement to a meal!"