- Sharon's decadent Reserve Zin returns! For the latest vintage of her classic, powerhouse Zin, your funding helped give Sharon access to the premium fruit of her choice. And after a long, cozy nap in oak barrels, this wine is ohhhh-so-impeccably smooth and finally ready to sip.
- The plush parade of refined fruit flavors just won't stop. From boysenberry to juicy plums to baking spices and even a touch of chocolate and a warm, spicy finish – this mouth-filling red has it all.
- If you love rich, ripe fruit, enjoy this Zinfandel early on. It'll mellow with age in an incredibly delicious way too – why not grab a couple bottles for later?
- Stephen’s sultry, brooding Lodi Zin is packed with refined dark berry flavors and traces of light, soft spice. A lavishly long, lingering finish is the cherry on top.
- Sourced with the help of Angel support, your Zin grew on "head trained" vines that help the fruit ripen with just the right amount of complexity for a wine perfectly layered with fruity finesse.
- After a few months of oak aging for a little extra oomph of elegance, Stephen’s Zin is finally ready for you to enjoy. For a Zin this decadent, Stephen says, “Angels pricing cannot be beat. I'd call that a winner!”
WE'RE NOT SURE
- No one does Paso Robles Zinfandel quite like the Brothers Miller. With its decadent flourishes of ripe plum, blackberry and a soft touch of spice, all wrapped up in lavish, barrel-aged elegance – just one taste of this Zin will have you swooning.
- The coveted French Camp Vineyard has been in the Miller family for generations. These brothers know every inch of the vines and thanks to your funding, they’re able to bring you this world-class, special-edition Zin using the very best blocks and most high-end grapes possible.
- It’s been the brothers’ life-long dream to craft wines like this one-of-a-kind Zinfandel from their beloved French Camp Vineyard – now it’s finally here and ready to be enjoyed, all thanks to you!
- Deep, dark, delectable fruit flavors abound in Karen’s mouthwatering Reserve Zinfandel straight from the heart of Lodi. Aged in specially-selected oak barrels for an extra splash of finesse, this Angel-exclusive Zin is one you can’t miss.
- “The most important ingredient to any great wine is the fruit,” Karen says. With Angel funding, she’s able to source impeccable grapes from some of Lodi’s top growers and meticulously craft this rich, ravishing Zin to perfection – all just for you.
- Karen put two years of precision winemaking into this lush red treasure – now it’s finally ready for you to enjoy. Break out the barbecue and get sipping!
- One sip of Daryl’s Angel-favorite Dry Creek Zin, with its deep, brooding fruit flavors, and you’ll know instantly why every vintage of this Zin he's ever made has scored a 90+ rating. This is Angel-funded winemaking at its very best!
- Daryl’s on his sixth vintage of this classic Dry Creek Zin, and with Angel support, he was able to source from 5 prestige vineyards growing some of the highest quality Zinfandel in the heart of Sonoma Wine Country.
- Don’t be fooled into thinking Daryl’s Zin is only for fancy occasions. This intense juice-bomb goes INSANELY well with a spicy, pepperoni loaded pizza, as well as sticky, slow-cooked ribs – no cutlery necessary.
- This dazzling Italian red is pulsing with a sultry, silky punch of juicy cherries and lush blueberries, all wrapped up in a long, lavish, oh-so-smooth finish.
- Puglia, down in the bootheel of Italy, is Dominic’s favorite place in the world to make wine, and with your funding, he was able to source this pristine Primitivo from old vines right near the sea.
- Did you know? Primitivo is the Italian name for the red grape you might know better as Zinfandel. Indulge in this decadent red to start and don’t be surprised if it becomes the perfect springboard to dive into all the Italian wines you fund!
- Your single-vineyard Zinfandel, made with grapes from one of Lodi's top vineyards, is bursting with robust flavor – like juicy raspberries, cherries, toasty spices and a smooth finish.
- With Angel funding, Evangelos was able to harvest fruit from one of the best vineyards in the region and apply premium production processes to bring you this flavor-packed red.
- Pour a large glass of this Zin while you pop a pizza in the oven and see how the flavors open up once it comes time to slice your pie!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The ultimate lazy Sunday Zin! Stephen's comforting, juicy red will make you feel like kickin' back, no matter where you are.
- With your support, this 3-time Winemaker of the Year could make a champion red – by aging batches of grapes in specialty small oak barrels and tanks, blending each lot carefully to bring you the BEST flavors possible.
- Your Angel-funded winemaker has a great pairing suggestion, too: "Lately I've been grilling grass feed beef over an oak fire. I've taken to putting a whole corn cob right on the grill too. As the corn cooks its kernels release a little sugar that makes the most amazing caramel flavors. Delicious!"
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This juicy red is exactly why Angels picked Karen as their 5th Annual Winemaker of the Year. It's robust, rich and chock full of unforgettably bright berry and dark fruit flavors so refined you’ll be thinking about every sip for days to come.
- With Angel-funded access to the top fruit in all of Lodi, Karen’s got the golden ticket to making you the most ravishing Zin you’ve ever tasted.
- Thanks to your support, Karen was able to groom this wine into sultry, savory perfection with over two years of special care and attention in the winery. The only step left is for you to pop a bottle and enjoy!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Treat yourself to one of the finest Zins around, with this luscious, brooding red from Derek. It’s overflowing with gobs of plush blackberries and cherries, backed by a savory dash of warm, brambly spices and all wrapped up in a soul-warming, satin-smooth finish.
- To craft this downright dreamy red, Angels gave Derek access to Unti Vineyard – a family-owned, organically farmed vineyard in the heart of Sonoma’s coveted Dry Creek Valley. For luxurious, top-shelf California Zinfandel – it doesn’t get any better than this!
- You won’t find another single-vineyard Zin like this anywhere at this price. Derek makes this decadent red exclusively for you, and for supporting him from start to finish, you get it for less than half the price it would be anywhere else!