- This is David’s decadent signature Sonoma red: deep, dark and elegant, loaded with lush flavors like juicy ripe blackberries and a heavenly velvety-smoothness to boot.
- To capture Sonoma’s finest flavors in one esteemed red, David used your funding to scout out the ripest Zinfandel from Dry Creek Valley and artfully blend it with some of the richest, most powerful Sonoma Cab he’s ever come across.
- With an illustrious career that's included making the wines for classic Napa wineries like Duckhorn and Cakebread, David knows how to make $100 bottles of wine like it’s nobody’s business. But because you let him make his own wines in his own way, he brings you top-tier reds like this with epic Angel savings.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bold, silky Shiraz mingles seamlessly with bright, savory Zin in this smooth, sophisticated red from Daryl that’s reeling with deep red berry flavors and a heavenly texture that makes this red sipper almost too tempting.
- Zinfandel and Shiraz are rare blending partners, but with your help, Daryl’s been a pioneer of the style, mixing his experience with Aussie Shiraz and California Zin to bring out the best of both in this craveable new red.
- Daryl sourced the fruit for this remarkable red from his own estate vineyard in legendary Barossa Valley, the region that some of Australia’s most iconic wines call home. Now Angels are bringing this groundbreaking wine to the world for an absolute steal.