- This world-class white wine is classic Chardonnay at its most delectable. With a perfect balance of creamy, oaky smoothness and crisp, mouth-filling tropical fruit flavors, it’s just one layer of decadence after another leading up to a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- With your support, Daryl was able to harvest this special blend from three different Russian River vineyards. Daryl says, "One vineyard gives me intense, full-bodied, deeply golden fruit. The other two are leaner... with flavors like citrus and apple."
- Daryl added extra polish to this balanced white by aging your world-class white in French Oak. Russian River Valley Chardonnays like this sell for triple the price! But for the Angels who make it all possible? An absolute steal.
- Big, brooding and unabashedly bold, this robust red is a mouthwatering medley of briary dark berry flavors with a luscious burst of fruit and soul-warming smoothness from oak barrel aging.
- Scott’s ROX All Blacks is an all-time Angel favorite with back-to-back 90%+ ratings, and it’s no wonder. This masterful, breathtaking blend of Zinfandel, Syrah, Petite Sirah and Alicante Bouschet is simply unforgettable.
- Thanks to Angel support, Scott’s able to bring this luscious blend back vintage after vintage with impeccable fruit sourced from his choice of vineyards throughout Sonoma wine country. Enjoy this dreamy, top-rated red masterpiece, made just for you.
- This sultry and smooth Black Label red blend is drenched in dark berry and red fruit flavors, with Stephen’s signature rich, long-lasting finish that’s made this red an Angel-favorite every single vintage.
- Your support helped Stephen bring together six stunning red varieties growing in mountain vineyards nestled in the heart of Calaveras County, and blend them seamlessly for what he calls “a Bordeaux-style red with a unique Calaveras twist.”
- Stephen says this luscious red goes great with all kinds of sauce-based dishes. Personally, he’s partial to a slow-simmered cassoulet with its combination of richly flavored meats and beans that perfectly complement this wine’s layers of juicy flavor.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bold, pure, ripe Reserve Cabernet that’s filled with luscious dark fruit and plums notes – if you love Stephen's Arabella Cab... it gets even better!
- Stephen's been making wines for Angels since wayyy back in the beginning. His unparalleled experience has made his South African Cabernet Sauvignon one of the most popular Angel-funded wines of all time.
- With a little more funding from Angels, Stephen was joined by his son Jamie in the winery to create this premium vintage of Angels' favorite South African Cab. Effortlessly ripe and robust... and then some!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- With such elegant, bold and mind-blowing dark berry flavors – not to mention an exquisite velvety smoothness – it’s easy to see why this is one of the most popular Angel-funded Cabs of all time.
- Your funding helped this 3-time Winemaker of the Year pull out all the stops yet again for the 7th vintage of this classic Cab with an impeccable blending of Lodi Cab with first-class fruit from Stephen’s own Calaveras estate.
- Stephen even aged this luscious red in French and American oak barrels for an extra splash of richness and complexity. One sip and you’ll know why Angels have rated every single vintage over 90%.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This intensely fruity old-vine Zinfandel is positively drenched in decadent dark berry fruits, mingled with a touch of soul-warming baking spice and a velvety, mouth-filling smoothness you won’t believe until you try it.
- Your support gave Stephen free reign to source Lodi’s staple Zinfandel from the pristine old vines of his choice – and he knew just where to go. Your winemaker scouted out one of the coolest pockets of Lodi, where the temperatures help the fruit ripen slowly and evenly for a deep, brooding host of flavors.
- This is one of the most popular and beloved wines from your most popular winemaker on the site, with tens of thousands of Angels who’ve called it their favorite. One sip of this all-star red and you’ll see why!
- This stunning Aussie red is stacked with one smooth layer after another of rich and sultry dark fruit flavors – all thanks to a medley of ultra-fine grapes from the highest-end regions Down Under.
- With Angel funding, Adam sources his choice of Cab, Shiraz and Malbec from premium sites in South Australia’s world-famous regions of McLaren Vale and the Clare Valley, bringing you a masterful blend that’s the best of all three classic red varieties.
- Adam spared no expense bringing out the fullest, richest flavors possible in this decadent red – he even aged it in expensive French oak for 10 months for an extra splash of elegance. Pop a bottle and treat yourself – you’ve earned it!
- Sharon's decadent Reserve Zin returns! For the latest vintage of her classic, powerhouse Zin, your funding helped give Sharon access to the premium fruit of her choice. And after a long, cozy nap in oak barrels, this wine is ohhhh-so-impeccably smooth and finally ready to sip.
- The plush parade of refined fruit flavors just won't stop. From boysenberry to juicy plums to baking spices and even a touch of chocolate and a warm, spicy finish – this mouth-filling red has it all.
- If you love rich, ripe fruit, enjoy this Zinfandel early on. It'll mellow with age in an incredibly delicious way too – why not grab a couple bottles for later?
- Matt's rich, refined ‘Tino’ red blend is your golden ticket to the finest flavors of Napa. This top-rated show-stealing red is equal parts elegant and easy-sipper, brought to you for a fraction of Napa prices.
- With your funding there every step of the way, Matt crafted this masterful mix of luscious reds using world-famous Rutherford Cabernet, along with inky Petite Verdot and smooth, easy-sipping Merlot from the heart of the valley.
- You’re helping an industry legend make top-shelf reds like this more accessible than ever before for all the wine lovers out there – that deserves a cheers and a half!
- When it comes to Oregon Pinot Noir – no one does it quite like Scott. This northwest Naked classic drips with decadent flavors of juicy black cherries, dark berries and even a touch of vanilla and toasty spice from aging in extravagant French oak.
- Thanks to Angels, first Scott gets access to top-tier vineyards in Umpqua Valley (Oregon's oldest wine region), then he blends some of the state's most stellar Pinot Noir with pristine fruit sourced from the nearby Willamette Valley – all to bring you the very best of Oregon in a single wine.
- Over 19,000 Angels can’t be wrong! That’s how many have tried Scott’s Oregon Pinot Noir over the last 5 vintages and say they would definitely buy it again. As long as you keep loving it, he’ll keep bringing it back!