Scott’s decadent Napa Cab is the epitome of the high-powered reds he makes exclusively for Angels. It’s drenched in intensely rich dark fruit flavors, with a soulful smoothness and backbone of toasty oak from barrel aging.
Your funding gave Scott special access to high-end Cabernet grapes from Oakville, one of Napa’s ritziest, most exclusive regions. In return, he’s bringing you this coveted Cab for less than half of what it would cost anywhere else!
This ward-winning Cab is an Angel-favorite and 90+ rated. This is one top-shelf red you don’t want to sleep on.
Robust and silky-smooth red from a prime-time Pinot region - spilling over with flavors like rich cherries, juicy wild berries and a touch of toasty oak.
Daryl went to five different vineyards in Sonoma’s Russian River Valley to give your Pinot lush, mouth-filling layers of flavor — then aged it in French oak for satiny-smooth richness.
Your winemaker made $800 bottles of wine in Australia, but now he’s making his absolute dream wines - thanks to you! Treat yourself by scooping up a bottle (or two) of this perfectly-aged Pinot.
This is a silky-smooth, barrel-aged Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best. Matt knows his way around the most famous Cabernet vineyards — and he’s bringing you Napa’s best for a song.
- With your funding, Matt harvested Cabernet from a series of top-tier vineyards across Napa Valley with the majority hailing from Rutherford — a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
A top-shelf Napa Cabernet this luxurious would never cost under $50, but it’s yours for $25.99 — because you helped Matt make it possible. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!
Lush and ripe, this Anderson Valley Pinot is a sensation – a big slurp of dark cherries that's almost impossible to put down.
Your funding helped Matt harvest Pinot from cool-climate vineyards, world-renowned for Pinot Noir. Aged 10 months in French Oak, it's got decadent texture – velvety, plush, smooth. Oh my!
You may know Matt as the undisputed king of Napa Valley Cabernet – but wait until you try his Pinot. Last year's vintage earned a 95% rating... is 100 points next?!
- This fresh, elegant French white is loaded with refined bright fruit flavors and a citrusy crispness that’ll keep you refreshed even on the hottest summer day.
- Your support helps Patrice source some of France’s most prized Sauvignon Blanc from the famed Pouilly-Fumé region of the Loire Valley. In return, he’s pleased to bring you this mouthwatering white for an absolute song.
- With a 91% lifetime rating and Patrice’s three generations of winemaking expertise behind it, this is one fresh French white wine you don’t want to miss.
- This classically crisp Chardonnay is one layer of bright, vibrant fruit flavor after another, from ripe apple to pear, with a buzz of lemony citrus humming over a lush, creamy texture that leads into a long-lasting finish.
- According to Scott, Chardonnay is an Oregon wine in short supply, but thanks to your support, he’s able to secure the best of this limited fruit from dry-farmed hillside vineyards in Northern Willamette Valley and Umpqua Valley and barrel ferment it to refined, refreshing perfection.
- Scott made this Chardonnay with the famously crisp, light style of French Chablis in mind – meaning it goes beautifully with all kinds of pairings! As Scott says, “This is a wine that shines on the dinner table and is meant to be enjoyed with friends and food.”
- This vibrant Pinot Noir is a juicy, fruit-forward easy-sipper, complete with ripe cherry flavors, a backbone of toasty oak and a luxuriously smooth finish.
- With the help of your funding, Rick harvested this plush Pinot from his choice of breezy oceanside vineyards throughout the sunny hills above Santa Barbara and aged the wine in premium oak barrels for an extra lavish texture.
- This is a complex, acclaimed Pinot (it’s won all kinds of medals for past vintages!) – so silky and smooth, it'll wrap you up like a warm winter sweater. If you're hankering for the perfect holiday wine, you've found it!
- This elegant blend is David’s signature Sonoma red drenched in deep, dark fruit flavors like juicy ripe plums and black cherries, with a lush, velvety texture to boot.
- David used your funding to scout out top-notch Zinfandel from Dry Creek Valley and artfully blend it with rich, powerhouse Cabernet to capture Sonoma’s finest flavors in one esteemed red.
- With a career that's included stints at classic Napa wineries like Duckhorn and Cakebread, David knows how to make $100 bottles of wine like it’s nobody’s business. But because you let him make his own wines in his own way, he brings you top-tier reds like this with epic Angel savings.
Rudy’s made a luxurious Wine Country Cabernet full of dark, rich fruit and velvety texture — while staying light and refreshing. It just finished barrel aging and will be ready to drink as soon as it reaches your door.
Thanks to your support, Rudy made something magical. Harvesting fruit from famed Napa vineyards — and expanding to Sonoma and vines 10 miles north of Calistoga — he made you a top-shelf Cabernet at an unreal price.
When a founder of Napa’s Diamond Mountain District releases a 2018 Cab under $20, you better grab it while it lasts!
- This powerfully fruity old-vine Zinfandel is chock full of dark fruit flavors, balanced with a touch of spice and a velvety, mouth-filling texture that’s captivated Angels for 6 straight vintages.
- Your support helped Stephen source Lodi's staple Zinfandel from pristine old vines in one of the region's coolest pockets, where the temperatures help the fruit ripen slowly and evenly for a deep, brooding host of flavors.
- This is one of the most popular and beloved wines from your most popular winemaker on the site, with tens of thousands of Angels who’ve called it their favorite. One sip of this all-star red and you’ll see why!