- This all-star blend is super inky, full of powerful dark berry flavors and an instense kick of rich oak. YUM.
- With your funding, Adam was able to harvest fruit from three spectacular vineyards in Australia's Clare Valley - where the grapes are rich and the growing is easy.
- Pop a bottle and let it sit on the table for an hour or two while you simmer a rich pasta sauce on the stove. Slather some spaghetti with a rich ragu, pour yourself a glass... and the evening will unfold before you.
- This Merlot punches well above its weight. Packed with buckets of plum and cherry flavors, this is a classic red, filled up with flavor - and a rich softness at the finish that will have you reaching for the bottle time and time again.
- With your funding, Katy and Justin were able to purchase grapes from the Wahluke Slope, a predominantly red Washington AVA that straddles the Columbia River. It's dream fruit for this winemaking duo, who insist that "Wahluke grows the strongest red wines in the state!"
- This is a triumphant Washington red from two of the state's top winemakers - and the only Washington Merlot on the site! If you were looking to for a new wine to fall in love with, this is it.
- If you like the super-clean fruit of a New World Pinot and the rustic charm of an Old World one, then this Stepp red has your name on it.
- German Pinot is enchanting in the hands of the right winemaker. Full of vibrant red berries with a silky texture and a really refreshing, vibrant finish, it tastes like these grapes were plucked right out of a fairytale.
- Thanks to your funding, Gerd is finally breaking out on his own and making a name for himself. So make sure you grab a bottle and tell him what a wise choice he made!
- Crisp, lively sparkling that's full of soft and creamy Chardonnay and rich Pinot Noir that adds in a lovely lingering finish. This new Brut is absolutely scrumptious!
- With Angels' help, Wayne created a new kind of bubbly. It’s rich, toasty and we honestly don’t have any Californian sparkling wines like it. And YOU brought to life.
- This limited release is a perfect fit for the holiday season. Make sure you treat yourself to this Wayne special while there are still bottles left (did you check out the introductory price?!)
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Daryl made you a special Pinot with a secret stash of prized fruit from Susie Selby – a rockstar winemaker in Sonoma County (and proprietress of Selby Winery in Healdsburg, CA).
- Your 'Susie's Block' Pinot is rich and vibrant, full of bright fruit flavor and a smooth barrel-aged finish Daryl describes (with a loving sigh) as "distinctly delightful."
- Russian River is a world-class growing region for Pinot – and Daryl harvest some of the best grapes thanks with a little help from his friends. Less than 1,000 cases exist!
- "This Chard comes from the Sarmento Vineyard in the middle of the famed Santa Lucia Highlands. Very cool vineyard site - makes for very slow ripening. It's a hillside vineyard full of heavy soil and high winds in the afternoon... perfect for ripening the grapes."
- And it's loaded with flavor. "Lemon, tangerine, nectarine, peach, apricot. Even tropical pineapple!"
- "You cannot beat Monterey Bay salmon with this Chardonnay – be sure to smoke it low and slow over oak wood on the grill. The richness from the fat of the fish with the body and acidity of the white is perfection!"
Rick, your Angel-funded winemaker, says:
- Matt knows exactly what you love about a Napa Cab - and he's made one of the world's most luxurious reds just plain fun to drink.
- Not just anybody can harvest fruit from the top vineyards he can - and he uses that exclusive access to bring you a mouthwatering red flush with bold, ripe berries, plums... even spicy-sweet notes like mocha.
- Give this wine a proper decant while you grill a nice thick piece of juicy steak. It could only get better if you had an extra bottle of this 94% rated beauty on the side.
- Your fan-favorite, full-powered Pinot Noir from the "Napa Valley of the South." Just shy of L.A., Sta. Rita is famous for its gorgeous cool climate wines that sell for $50+ a bottle.
- This is a volputuous Pinot, full of glass-licking flavors like ripe raspberries, black cherries - made super silky and smooth from aging in smoky French oak barrels for 12 months.
- ... and you fund it from scratch – that's why one of Calfornia's most expensive wines is yours for a bargain!
- Beautiful, barrel-aged Reserve Cabernet grown in the heartof Rutherford - this Napa sub-appellation grows some of the most sought-after fruit in the world.
- Everything you love about Napa. It's toasty, luxuriously smooth and popping with ripe plums, cherries and berries, a bit of sweet smoke from its lengthy time in oak... and a pillowy soft finish.
- Ken has more 90 point scores from Robert Parker than he can count - but his proudest moments have been making wine for you. That's why 90% rated Napa Cab is yours for a price like this.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The very first vintage of Rick's old-vine Pinot Noir - harvested from the breezy oceanside hills of Santa Barbara County.
- Rick let nature do its best work and made your elegant Central Coast red with minimal intervention – after harvest, he gathered up all of his grapes into oak barrels, and let every delicate fruit flavor build to a crescendo of smoky dark cherries. Mmmm.
- This is a rich, complex Pinot for an incredible value – so silky, lush and round, it'll wrap you in warmth like a winter sweater. If you're hankering for perfect holiday wine, you've found it.