- Tom's popular red blends have propelled his success – so when he received carte blanche to craft a new wine, he knew just what to do...
- ...make another deeply delicious red that embraces the bold flavors of California! Fruity Syrah, inky Tannat, aromatic Merlot and plummy Malbec masterfully make for a new Shula signature you're bound to love.
- Toss carne asada and green chiles with lime and salt – and fire up the grill (be sure to warm up fresh tortillas while you're at it!) Fresh Mex tastes even better with a tall glass of this peppery red nearby.
- Full of soft-smelling flowers and juicy apples and pears, it’s possible this sparkling will transport you to a garden terrace overlooking the countryside. Heaven... We’re in Italian heaven.
- Paolo's passion for making wine is rooted in three generations of family winemaking – and with his vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene, the region's epicenter for making Prosecco, this spumante is as real as it gets (thanks to our Angels, it's also a bargain price!).
- This is a star on its own (the last vintage sold out QUICK), but also dreamy with prosciutto and cheese. Or, do as the Italians do, enjoy it with a creamy dessert.
Richard made you a Riesling with a Pacific-coast touch! This classic white is fruity, but not overly sweet. Sit back and let the smell of fresh flowers hit your nose, then take a sip – and taste oranges, tangerines and juicy stone fruits.
Monterey is one of the hottest CA regions on the map right now – and it’s made wine prices skyrocket. But because of your funding, Richard was able to snag a healthy share to bring you this oh-so-fresh white.
Your funding helped Richard take advantage of some killer Riesling grapes and make a special one-off white for Angels. This will be the one and only vintage of this wine – talk about a rare gem. Order a bottle (or 3) before it disappears!
Complex and rich, this scrumptious white is full of rich pear, cozy apple and oh-so-juicy pineapple flavors –- like a satisfying summer cocktail.
Sharon's blend is a highlight reel of the Central Coast - cool-climate Chardonnay from foggy Monterey, rich Marsanne from San Benito, and citrusy Pinot Grigio from the sunny hills of Paso... a true vacation in a bottle!
You gave a daring California girl chance to harness the coast's brightest, boldest flavors inside this one-time blend – grab a bottle of a special signature white while it lasts!
- This vintage is full of blackberries, plums, and wrapped in layers of toasty mocha and spicy chai – the work of a guy who speaks fluent Napa Cab.
Using cream-of-the-crop fruit from some of the best vineyards in Napa, Matt made a wine that’s truly premium in quality, and – thanks to Angel funding – a premium deal.
Get a bottle of this Cab (did you know it’s the top-selling Napa Cab on the site?!) before it’s gone – with an average 95% rating, it’ll disappear quick.
Whether you’re pairing with apps or toasting to celebrate, you’ll love this fresh and fruity bubbly - and it’s yours for a song.
This crisp, lively Prosecco is perfect with light apps – or with Aperol as a spritz.
Paolo comes from a family of winemakers, so Prosecco’s in his blood. Thanks to you, he crafted this dream wine from Valdobbiadene – the region growing the most sought-after sparkling in Italy.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Matt's intense blend is an all-access pass to the BIGGEST flavors in Napa. Cabernet is just the beginning – he masterfully mixed 6 layers of decadent fruit inside – like silky Syrah, powerful Petite Sirah, luscious Petit Verdot... and a few secrets too.
This is what happens when you give a Napa legend, top-selling Cabernet maker AND former Winemaker of the Year the chance to make something truly unique. Bravo, you.
- Go on – treat yourself to a taste of this limited release while there are still a few bottles left. Just prepare to be blown away, because your decadent red has some serious star power.
This fresh California white is packed with peaches, apples, and citrus – guaranteed to make your mouth water
With your funding, Jac was able to get premium, perfectly-ripe Chardonnay grapes from a big-ticket Sonoma wine region – using gentle processing and cold fermentation in order to lock in every single bit of juiciness.
This is a must-have for those looking to try a California Chard that’s a little less buttery and more fruit-driven – a perfect match for a creamy cheese plate or salmon on the grill.
The last vintage of this wine won a Best in Class medal from the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. That’s the biggest award a wine can get – and you can expect those same champion flavors this year!
Jen’s Rebel Tempranillo is savory, fruity, and mind-bendingly satisfying – chock-full of flavors like black cherry, dark berries, a mix of spices and decadent milk chocolate.
‘Tis the season – for warm days and more barbecues than you can count. Don’t worry, we got you: this red is dreamy with BBQ ribs, charred peppers, and juicy steak. From ripe fruit flavors to the peppery finish, it’s the perfect companion to your grill station.
With Angel funding, Jen was able to use fruit from two different Victoria climates – including some of the oldest Tempranillo grown – and age in oak barrels to create a Tempranillo that’s rich and full of depth.
This Australian Young Winemaker of the Year is back with a gorgeous plum-colored Cab that’s full of blackberries, raspberries, a touch of licorice and a long, toasty finish.
The heavier rainfall in Northeast and Central Victoria made for an exceptionally amazing batch of grapes for this vintage – plump and rich, they add endless layers of rich depth to a crowd-favorite red.
From the careful fruit handling to her meticulous production process, there’s a reason why Jen’s Cab Sauv dwindles down to a big fat goose egg each year. And with the ideal growing conditions that played out for this vintage, you’ll want to snatch up a bottle quick.