- Smooth, sumptuous Pinot Noir from one of the most expensive wine-growing regions in California. And it's bursting with bold flavors like cherries, dark berries and creamy, elegant texture.
- Sta. Rita is cool and breezy, where grapes hang on the vine longer to pick up dark, concentrated flavors. Jacqueline walked the vineyard to hand-pick the very best fruit for this premium Pinot.
- Your funding gives your winemaker the chance to perfect this Pinot year after year! And the quality is unreal. Open and let it breathe a bit, then enjoy it with a juicy burger (even better if you’ve got fries).
- Last year's vintage scooped up a Double Gold at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition! (That’s the highest medal they award!) Get your hands on this prizewinning wine before it’s gone.
- Your Reserve Cab is overflowing with bold, power-packed flavors like plummy red fruits, brambly wildberries, rich dark chocolate - and silky-soft textures, thanks to 1 year in oak barrels.
- Coni harvested grapes from the Maule Valley, a region nestled against the Andes - where sun-soaked days and chilly nights let grapes develop juicy, robust flavor.
- This red begs for a sizzling steak. Let it open up and breathe while you pull together a marinade - then give yourself a nice, well-earned pour by the time you start to grill. You're an instant pro.
- Single-vineyard, velvety Napa Merlot – popping with lively berries and spice and smooth richness, thanks to some snazzy French oak aging. If that's not a classy red wine, what is?!
- With your support, Matt accessed a special estate property along Atlas Peak – a famous Napa sub-appellation with high elevation and hard granite soil. That makes the vines grow sturdy, tiny grapes that produce super concentrated flavors and give your wine great depth!
- Napa Valley Merlot from this vineyard is usually $50-70+ per bottle - but you've got the inside track. Make this red a holiday gift to yourself. You've earned it!
This robust, power-packed Petite Sirah is dripping with juicy dark fruits, blackberries and warm, toasty spices – thanks to a 9-month snooze in new French oak barrels.
Sharon harvested grapes from Creston Valley, a cool-climate region in Paso Robles where the fruit hangs on the vine a little longer than usual – developing rich, concentrated flavor.
You don’t want to miss getting your hands on this smooth, luscious, small-production red! Open this Petite Sirah a few hours before grilling up a juicy tri-tip to taste the layers of flavors multiply!
- Stephen blended hand-harvested Old Vine Zinfandel grapes for your decadent red. These old vines - some 80+ years old! - grow fewer grapes but have more developed, concentrated flavor.
- "My goal was to make a very rich, full-bodied Zinfandel with oak nuance, and Angels let me do exactly that," Stephen says. Wines like this one usually sell for a minimum of $35 and up!
- This small-lot Zin is packed with character. "I love this with braised short ribs and buttermilk mashed potatoes," says your winemaker. "Perfect for chilly weather."
- Every wine Ben creates is a complete knockout, so we asked him to get his hands on some extra-special grapes to make this super-premium wine. If you're a fan of Mr. Darnault's wines, this is the Holy Grail.
- He's really outdone himself with this organically-grown red, packed with ripe, crushed dark berry fruits and a naughty slice of spice to round it off. Yum.
- Grab some slow-roasted pork (make sure the crackling is nice and crispy), a bit of rich mashed potatoes, and several bottles of this.
Camille moved to Napa from France to make delicious, extravagant ($150+!) Cabernets – but lately, she's felt the pull to return to her winemaking roots…
This Napa blend is inspired by her years in Bordeaux – but loaded with the rich kick of power only Napa grapes can provide! And the Merlot, Petit Verdot and famous Cabernet inside were aged in fancy French oak, so every drop hums with finesse.
...and to think, without Angels, her dream project would’ve never existed. Camille lost 100% of her grapes to devastating wildfires in 2017 – but you gave her special funding to start again. Her très bon blend is your well-earned reward!
- ‘Repasse’ is an old winemaking technique that introduces freshly harvested grape skins into year-old wine. The process of adding (or "repassing") new fruit introduces vibrancy and flavor to this already rich and juicy red.
- Ben's brand-new wine for Angels is sourced in the southern Languedoc-Roussillon, harvested from the highest mountain vineyard in Caramany.
- Grab a bottle of this mountaintop red and appease your inner chef with a veggie-filled bowl of rustic Ratatouille – courtesy of Ben's food blogging, France-loving wife!
- David's rich and robust Cab EXPLODES with complex flavors - that's what you get when you harvest grapes from vineyards surrounding a volcano!
- Lake County is Napa's northern neighbor - where you can get Wine Country flavor for incredible value. David says it has incredible potential... we 100% agree.
- Before you, David made wines for legendary Wine Country brands, including Duckhorn and Gundlach Bundscu. Wines with his kind of finesse easily sell for $30+ - but you'll always get an insider price for making them possible!
- The last vintage won a Silver at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition! Get your hands on this award-winning wine (that costs less than $15!) – before it's sold out...
- Carmen's zippy, fruity white oozes with mouth-watering flavors like juicy grapefruits and limes. This is a crisp, lip-smackingly juicy Sauv – from your very first Winemaker of the Year!
- Winemakers don't come much more talented and passionate than Carmen. She's worked her magic on a premium, pure and pristine South African Sauv - and it's divine.
- Enjoy a nice chilled glass when you're cozied up inside with a crackling fire going and the smell of an apple pie in the oven. It doesn't get more perfect than that!