From intensely-ripe flavors like juicy dark fruits and brambly berries to a whoosh of toasty spices, this Oregon red is bound to woo even the most finicky dinner guest – if you decide to share it, that is.
Chris went to the Rogue Valley to harvest your Cab Franc, letting the fruit hang nice and long on the vine for wildly-fruity flavor – then aged the wine 2 years in French oak and another 2 years in bottle for smooth, plummy goodness.
This is an incredible chance to snag a small-batch, pre-aged wine for a quarter of the price (similar wines tend to go for $100 or more!). Pour a glass with a plate of steaming-hot bolognese to take weeknight dinner to the next level.
- Pure, scintillating Chenin Blanc that'll make it obvious why South Africa has become the world's #1 producer of this zesty grape variety.
- Carmen used her Angel funding to make the quintessential South African Chenin where every sip is like biting into a juicy green apple.
- Imagine a big simmering bowlful of creamy mussels and a rich butter sauce and a glass of this delight between every bite. Yum!
This is an elegant and refreshing Sauvignon Blanc that’s like a bottle full of soft, glittery sunshine – an absolutely divine wine.
Because you support Mauricio, he was able to harvest grapes from a region high up in the Uco Valley on the edge of the Andes, known for intensely-ripe fruit (and ideal for your crisp white).
You’re getting an incredible deal on a Sauvignon Blanc from a top winemaking region. Guzzle it down alongside some roasted chicken seasoned with lemon and rosemary… pure bliss!
- Talk about a mouthwatering wine! You can practically feel the ripe, peachy aromas hit your nose before making way to flavors like zesty citrus and tropical fruits.
- With your backing, Mauricio went to the Uco Valley to harvest a combo of zippy Sauvignon Blanc, aromatic Torrontés and a touch of Chardonnay for the perfect trifecta of flavor.
- From taco night to Thai takeout to simply enjoying it on its own... this easy-drinking, easy-on-your-pocket white is a must.
- Light and refreshing, this pale pink sipper has a watermelon-like juiciness and a ripe strawberry finish... the perfect thirst-quencher.
- Stephen bottled up this lightly sweet Rosé from a single-estate vineyard in Lodi – an ideal region for bright and fruity Zinfandel.
- Slide a bottle into the fridge for weekight dinner or weekend unwinding alike. Make it special with a crusty baguette and an ooey-gooey wedge of Brie.
- Intense, luxurious and complex blend from the most exclusive Right Bank vineyards in Bordeaux – this is what billionaires would drink (if they could get it).
- This incredibly fine Cru is just for you – an elegant Saint Emilion Grand Cru from a stunning Bordeaux vineyard was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and thanks to YOUR funding, your 100-pt winemaker was able to act fast, make a deal – and snatch up every last drop...
- Jonathan's made you an incredibly famous wine - for a truly rare price. Take hold of a bottle before they sell out forever!
- Daryl makes this bold, sexy, fruity and super-smooth wine from the estate vineyard he planted in Barossa Valley.
- That region is home to some of Australia’s greatest Shiraz vineyards - and it's where Daryl decided to plant some of the only Zinfandel grapes into Australia. So this wine is a unique cross of the flagship grapes of Oz and Cali, made by one of the best winemakers to straddle both continents.
- This blend is really unique and it's rare to find these two varieties married into a holy union in the bottle. But we gotta say... the marriage really works!
- Harvested from 30, 50 - even 100-year-old vines - grown in the heart of Calaveras County. You don't find a lot of these Zins around!
- Stephen says: "This wine has really good color and body, and a nice Calaveras perfume that the old-vines contribute. I think this is the best Calaveras Zin I've made so far Naked Wines."
- Dig a knife into some creamy aged cheese - slather a chunk on top of a warm slice of French bread, and have plenty of this flavor-packed red nearby. Bliss.
- Chardonnay fans – buckle up! Irene’s made you a real treat... full of juicy tropical flavors like bananas, papaya and a splash of citrus.
Irene hand-harvests from riverside vineyards in the Curico Valley on the slopes of the Andes foothills - the cold mountain air keeps her Chardonnay crisp and perfectly ripe.
This is a bombshell Chardonnay for less than $10, incredible value that's only possible because of Angel funding and Irene's amazing talent.
- Sexy, luscious Shiraz from one of the world's most famous wine-producing regions.
- What's more, Daryl planted this vineyard right next door to the motherlode of Penfolds' Shiraz vineyards (which go into $800 bottles of wine) so you know it's the perfect place to grow this fruit.
- Good vineyards have low yields and this one is no exception - there were only 2500 bottles produced for the US, so you may want to grab more than one if you like blockbuster Shiraz.