WE'RE NOT SURE
This light and vibrant white wine treats your tastebuds to ripe flavors of apple, tropical fruits and a layer of zesty citrus. Scott’s crisp, easy-sipping Pinot Gris is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund – one sip is all it takes to see why.
Thanks to Angels, Scott harvested world-class Pinot Gris from his choice of vineyards throughout Oregon, bringing together the bright, crisp character of Willamette Valley fruit with the vibrant, ripe complexity of grapes from Southern Oregon.
Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but stands alone on a hot summer day.”
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Meet Doce + Forte, a slightly sweet, rich and decadent fortified red, flush with intense dark fruit flavors and a luscious, long-lasting finish that’s perfect for savoring on its own or paired with your favorite dessert .
- Thanks to Angels, Ana was able to source traditional Portuguese varietals like Touriga Nacional, Tempranillo, Tinta Cão, Souzão and Trousseau from the stunning 43-acre Saint Amant Vineyard in Amador County, where the conditions line up just right for grapes overflowing with full-powered fruity flavor.
- Ana crafted this fortified red in the traditional method of making Port wine from her native Portugal, giving it the refined, soul-warming decadence of high-end Port, without the cost. Pair a glass after dinner with a rich, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate mousse and you’re all set.
- Delicate and mouth-wateringly delicious, this DOUBLE GOLD-winning sparkling Rosé is an elegant blend of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay harvested from premium cool-climate vineyards along the Sonoma Coast.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) – and it's exclusive here for an important reason...
- It’s your funding that makes this stunning sparkling Rosé possible! Snag a few bottles of this Angel crowdpleaser (and routine medal winner) while you can. Wayne's sparkling never lasts long!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This powerhouse Cabernet is overflowing with intense, mouthwatering dark berry flavors, wrapped up with an extra-velvety finish thanks to aging in expensive French oak barrels.
- Thanks to you, Richard can reserve the best Cabernet grown in the Giacone Vineyard of Paso’s Estrella District, where hot days balance cool nights to give high-end Cabernet an ideal spot to thrive.
- If you know and love Richard’s standard award-winning Paso Robles Cab, good news – this is the Reserve-level edition of that wine, but harvested from a single coveted vineyard, it’s a far more limited production each year. Grab a bottle and don’t miss out!
- This crisp sparkling is a light pink specialty from your own Prosecco icon Paolo Sacchetto. It’s a refined, easy-sipping delight with bright layers of fruity flavor and a fresh, thirst-quenching finish.
- Your funding helped Paolo harvest a blend of Glera, the classic white grape used in high-end Prosecco, and add in a portion of Pinot Nero (aka Pinot Noir) for that signature pink hue, to bring you two summer classics - Prosecco and Rosé - in one!
- Paolo crafted this pink delicacy the same way he crafts all the top-shelf Proseccos he’s famous for, using the classic Charmat method to keep this sparkling Rosé as crisp, fruity and easy-sipping as possible.
- This GOLD-winning, Angel-favorite French white brings you refreshing crispness and light, bright fruit flavors like honey dew melon with every sip, layered over a silky-smooth finish you won’t be forgetting any time soon.
- With your help, Patrice could source 100% of this wine from France’s famous Vouvray region, home to some of the most celebrated Chenin Blanc in the world.
- For one of the best French white wines out there, look no further than this stunning sipper from the one and only Patrice. He’s bringing back the latest vintage of this Angel-funded smash hit for an absolute song!
- Treat your tastebuds to a crisp, mouthwatering refresher from star Oregon winemaker Chris Baker. This lively Pinot Gris brings you a splash of bright fruit flavors, from green apple to melon, that glide along into a smooth, oh-so-satisfying finish.
- Your support gave Chris special access to a trio of top vineyards nestled in the heart of Oregon’s world-famous Willamette Valley – in return, he’s bringing you this luscious Pinot Gris loaded with layer after layer of bright, fruity complexity.
- This fresh Oregon white is the ideal easy-sipper for your next lazy, warm afternoon basking in the sun. Just make sure you bring home enough to last you all summer – this is one world-class white that won’t be in stock for long.
- This top-shelf Zinfandel packs a velvety texture and layers of bold dark fruit flavors of blackberry and black cherry, while a regimen of barrel aging in French oak gives this wine a polished finish with a soft kick of spice.
- Winemakers Michael and Anne Dashe crafted this Zin using grapes from a pair of vineyards in the Sacramento and San Joaquin River Deltas, where older, head-trained vines produce grapes with signature spellbinding complexity and depth of flavor.
- Michael and Anne are Zinfandel visionaries who love sharing their elegant take on this classic varietal and showcasing California regions like Contra Costa that grow it best – and for helping the Dashes bring this Zin to wine drinkers everywhere, you get it with an exclusive $16 Angel savings!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This powerhouse Chilean Cabernet is a masterclass in elegance, luxuriously layered with decadent dark fruit flavors, lavish oaky spice and a dreamy satin-smoothness.
- Jean Pascal’s a legendary Chilean winemaker with decades of expertise making some of South America’s finest wines – now he’s making them just for you! With your funding, he was able to source pristine fruit from 30-year-old vineyards high up in the Andes, crafting you a Cab with trademark finesse and world-class character.
- With fruit this fine, Jean Pascal prefers to take a hands-off approach in the winery, letting his Cabernet show off the signature rich, robust flavors of Chile that he knows how to spotlight better than anyone.
- This crisp, thirst-quenching (and award-winning!) French Rosé treats your tastebuds to a medley of bright, delicate fruit flavors, a splash of citrus and a long, lip-smacking finish that makes each sip more refreshing than the last!
- Ben used Angel funding to source impeccable Grenache grapes from vineyards just a hop, skip and jump from the coast, where cooler temps help the fruit ripen slowly and evenly, preserving every scintillating flavor just for you.
- Southern France is home to some of the world’s most sought-after Rosés, and by supporting Ben, you’ve got insider access to a gold mine of lush light pink gems like this – enjoy!