- Glug, glug, glug...wait, you want me to write a tasting note?! This is dangerously drinkable Cabernet smoother than silk pajamas.
- Stephen's a legend for making BIG wines for tiny prices. His Lodi Cab is the proof, showcasing a lush, ripe style from a single estate vineyard (and yours for under $10 a bottle!)
- This is your everyday red right here. Don't feel bad opening a bottle (or two) whenever a friend drops by.
- This is the kind of Prosecco you'll find Paolo sipping on, any day of the week.
- Creamier than Cava, with a less brutal fizz than Champagne, this tongue-tingling treasure is the kind of sparkling that rarely leaves Italy. But you can get your hands on it thanks to our special relationship with Signor Sacchetto.
- Bubbles this tasty don't even require a special occasion. Stick this in the fridge and pop a bottle just because the sun is shining...
- Pro Tip: This Prosecco is dry and crisp. Looking for a little bit more sweetness? Opt for his Col De L'Utia Prosecco Superiore.
- Daryl makes this bold, sexy, fruity and smooth wine from the estate vineyard he planted in Barossa Valley.
- That region is home to some of Australia’s greatest Shiraz vineyards - and it's where Daryl decided to plant some of the only Zinfandel grapes into Australia. So this wine is a unique cross of the flagship grapes of Oz and Cali, made by one of the best winemakers to straddle both continents.
- This blend is really unique and it is rare to find these two varieties married into a holy union in the bottle. But we gotta say... the marriage really works!
- Sexy, luscious Shiraz from one of the world's most famous wine-producing regions.
- What's more, Daryl planted this vineyard right next door to the motherlode of Penfolds' Shiraz vineyards (which go into $800 bottles of wine) so you know it's the perfect place to grow this fruit.
- Good vineyards have low yields and this one is no exception - there were only 2000 bottles produced for the US, so you may want to grab more than one if you like blockbuster Shiraz.
- Irene makes each bottle of her ultra-premium Carmenere with handpicked grapes from Peumo, a small village in Chile's Cachapoal Valley.
- You fund a signature Chilean Carmenere: Sublimely silky, with rich, dark ripe fruit and an incredible enduring finish. You can taste all the extra loving care that makes this wine so downright delicious.
- Pair this champion red from Chile with soul-warming Chili con Carne. It's a fated match, especially when you add in a wedge of buttery, crumbly cornbread.
WE'RE NOT SURE
This is a fruit-filled Chard that oozes with finesse and sophistication.
David harvested this white from Napa’s Carneros hills, a region that gets hit with cooling bay breezes nightly - perfect for delicate grapes like Chardonnay! He treated this luxury fruit into rich French oak barrels to give your white extra oomph (and an everlasting finish).
This is premium Napa Chardonnay from a champion of the region - and it's yours for a knockout price because you made it happen!
- Top-rated Sauv... grown by Ben himself! It's oh-so-crisp, with a punch of zesty tropical flavors. If you think a margarita's refreshing...
- Ben Glover comes from a well-respected line of grapegrowers, and the family's farm features some of the top Sauvignon Blanc vineyards in Marlborough.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Ben got to use 4 of his family's own vineyard blocks to make you a stellar wine – and the results speak for themselves. Grab this Marlborough masterpiece before our stash runs dry!
- Rich, Argentine Malbec with structure, concentration and deep violet notes (a credit to the 60% of the grapes that come from Uco Valley vineyards) and ample juicy fruitiness (characteristic of the 40% Medrano Malbec vineyards).
- Mauricio's been Angel-funded since his 2009 vintage so his growers let him control every little step from pruning to picking, and he has figured out every step from pressing, fermenting, bottling and storage to impress the socks off every Angel who sips the wine.
- Stock up because Mauricio's Malbec is a suave, delicious treat and it will take your BBQ and sizzling grilled steak to the next level.
- This Champagne comes from Chardonnay, with a hint of Pinot Noir for color. The result is a robust, long-live bottle of sparkling with all the accolades and half the price.
- The price tag's higher than our average, but it's a sensational steal for the real Champagne deal.
- The first time we got hands on JP's rosé we ran out in less than a month! We doubled the order, but expect this to sell out fast.
- This quintessential Cabernet Franc is dry, bold and delicious. Jacqueline's latest has the deep, rich flavors Cab Franc drinkers crave.
- Jacqueline loves Cab Franc and she's more than a little obsessed with bringing out its deepest, darkest flavors. This is a complex beauty with incredibly bold fruit flavor and a smoky undertone.
- "PIZZA!" Jacqueline suggests this pairing with glee without a moment of hesitation! "Don't forget the fresh basil on top!"