- Stephen and Jamie’s show-stopping Shiraz is pure South African elegance, dripping in deep, luscious berry flavors from cherry and blueberry to rich, ripe plum, all backed by a soft touch of spice and a long, mouth-filling finish.
- You gave this famous South African father-son duo of winemakers access to all the high-end Shiraz (aka Syrah) their hearts desired, so they carefully crafted you this easy-sipping stunner using only the very best hand-picked fruit
- Your winemakers suggest pairing this soul-warming red up with a hearty cut of steak – what they humbly don’t mention is that this classic combo may leave you temporarily speechless while you try to understand how something could taste this delicious.
Roll out the red (or white) carpet – it’s the first California Brut sparkling from Rob! This crisp bubbly practically sings with refreshing tastes of apple and pear, plus a bit of zesty citrus tang.
Rob’s been the winemaker behind some of California’s most famous sparkling wines – now he’s making some of the most elegant, world-class bubblies of his career, and they’re all exclusive to Angels!
Turn any weeknight into a special occasion with this wildly crowd-pleasing sparkling sipper! Pop a bottle and help Rob celebrate his latest chapter as your new expert in effervescence!
- Bouncing with bright fruit and a tantalizing, tangy zip, Wayne’s delicious vintage sparkling is back!
- For this cuvee (winemaker speak for “sparkling wine blend”) Wayne used high-end Pinot Noir from California’s cool southern Delta to bring you a “blanc de noirs”-style bubbly, meaning it’s a white sparkling wine made from the black Pinot Noir grape. The more you know!
- Wayne’s last vintage of this special sparkling won a shiny Silver medal at the esteemed San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, so this time he got the green light to make even more of this fizzy dream wine – because it’s likely going to sell out twice as fast this time!
- Perfectly balanced, classic and complex, Derek’s deeply delicious red drips with deep, dark fruit flavors and a swirl of spice all elegantly wrapped up in a silky-smooth mouthfeel and a full, long, lingering finish.
- When it comes to Pinot Noir, Derek says, “the quality of the grapes is of the utmost importance as it is such a transparent variety.” So with your help, he sourced grapes from a single vineyard deep in the coolest corner of Anderson Valley just 10 miles from the Pacific Ocean, where the conditions are picture-perfect for otherworldly Pinot.
- Wines from these grapes usually sell for north of $40 a bottle, but for helping Derek get his hands on some of the best Pinot around, you get this refined red for a fraction of that!
WE'RE NOT SURE
With deep, lush flavors of dark fruit and a light touch of spice from a year of oak barrel aging, Constanza’s Carignan strikes the perfect balance between bold, ripe tastes and a refreshing brightness.
Constanza sourced this red from a more than 60-year-old vineyard, planted in an area of the country where growers use traditional dry-farming techniques. The older vines yield less fruit than younger, more productive vineyards, but that means the flavors in each grape come out far more complex and concentrated.
By using older vines with less fruit, Constanza only had enough grapes to make a small batch of this sublimely smooth red – make sure you scoop some up before it’s all gone for good!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- A bright and lively mix of Verdelho, Pinot Grigio, Semillon and Grenache Blanc - with a finishing kiss of Chardonnay that ties it all up in a lush bow.
- With your funding, Sharon traveled across several Central Coast regions to find just the right grapes for this blend. "Paso produces bright flavors like pineapple and ginger," she says, "Monterey carries the citrus," and "Livermore Valley brings in ripe flavors like yellow peach and mango."
- Chill a bottle for Sunday brunch and serve alongside lox and bagels slathered in fresh cream. It's the purr-fect combo.
- This dazzling Italian red is pulsing with a sultry, silky punch of juicy cherries and lush blueberries, all wrapped up in a long, lavish, oh-so-smooth finish.
- Puglia, down in the bootheel of Italy, is Dominic’s favorite place in the world to make wine, and with your funding, he was able to source this pristine Primitivo from old vines right near the sea.
- Did you know? Primitivo is the Italian name for the red grape you might know better as Zinfandel. Indulge in this decadent red to start and don’t be surprised if it becomes the perfect springboard to dive into all the Italian wines you fund!
- Antonio’s Tempranillo is as robust and decadent as they come! With your support, Antonio guides this wine all the way from the vine to bottle, using 100-year-old techniques passed down to him through generations of family winemaking and capturing the famously lush, full-bodied flavors of his home region in every drop.
- This Tempranillo has a triumphant story behind it. When a bolt struck and destroyed his winery, Angels funding helped Antonio rebuild – and he’s been able to make this bold Tempranillo every year since!
- Pour a glass of this delectable Tempranillo alongside herb-crusted lamb chops or a shared plate of tapas and sit back while your tastebuds tingle with joy.
- This elegant Chardonnay from Oregon icon Scott Kelley is layered with crisp, bright flavors of ripe apple and pear, with just a hint of lemony citrus, all wrapped in a soft, creamy smoothness and a long-lasting finish that leaves you wanting more every time.
- According to Scott, Chardonnay is an Oregon wine in short supply, but thanks to your support, he’s able to secure the best of this limited fruit from dry-farmed hillside vineyards in Northern Willamette Valley and Umpqua Valley and barrel ferment it to refined, refreshing perfection.
- Scott made this Chardonnay with the famously crisp, light style of French Chablis in mind – meaning it goes beautifully with all kinds of pairings! As Scott says, “This is a wine that shines on the dinner table and is meant to be enjoyed with friends and food.”
- Eponina was Wayne’s first Angel-funded sparkling wine ever – now it’s returning and more elegant than ever, with delicate layers of fruity finesse and oh-so-fine bubbles you won’t be able to resist!
- Wayne knows a thing or two about sparkling. Before he came to work for you, he was head winemaker for the American branch of THE Moët Chandon, making some of the most famous sparkling wines in the world. Now he’s using all his expertise just for you!
- With your funding, Wayne sourced pristine grapes from cool-climate corners of California to bring you a delicate, perfectly balanced sparkling white brimming with bright fruit flavors and sporting a wonderfully smooth, silky texture.