This refreshingly crisp Pinot Gris is succulent, creamy and layered with refined, citrusy freshness.
Only an Angel-funded winemaker would have the freedom to do something crazy like this. Scott went to the two most famous red wine regions in Oregon – Umpqua Valley and southern Willamette – and made a white!
- Scott’s stunning Pinot Gris is a warm weather winner. Take a couple frosty glasses of it out into the garden and enjoy with chili-laced crab cakes and a fragrant Thai salad.
- Alive and kicking with flavor with juicy flavors like blackberries, juicy raspberries and cherries, this silky Syrah got a premium touch aging in American and French oak barrels.
- 20 years of winemaking experience went into this Angel-exclusive bottle! And it's a single-vineyard wine to boot, harvested from the valley of Curico – one of the cooler-climate appellations of Chile.
- Irene is a Chilean icon - one of the leading female winemakers of her generation! You're getting her best wines for $16 and under because, after decades in the biz, she can make the wines she truly loves.
Only Stephen could dream up this jaw-dropping red! From the rich, dark fruit notes to the cozy, silky finish, your reserve Shiraz Viognier is a showstopper.
The unique combination of decadent Shiraz and splash of light, peachy Viognier makes for a complex red that’s flowing with luscious layers – rounding out with a soft, silky finish.
From the supple fruit flavors to the slightly-spicy finish, your red makes for a perfect pairing with a nice, peppery steak.
- Sublimely silky, with rich, dark ripe fruit and an incredible enduring finish....mmmm. You can taste all the extra loving care that makes this red so downright delicious.
- Your funding supported Irene's dream to make a single-vineyard ultra-premium Carmenere – using handpicked grapes from Peumo, a small village in Chile's Cachapoal Valley.
- Pair this champion red from Chile with soul-warming Chili con Carne. It's a fated match, especially when served with a warm wedge of buttered cornbread.
This stunning, top-shelf Napa Chardonnay has a melony freshness and a creamy, rich, everlasting finish.
With your funding, David snuck down to Napa's Carneros hills (the land of Napa's finest Chardonnay grapes) and treated the fruit to a nice long rest in lightly toasted French oak barrels.
Barrel-aged Napa Chard sells out at the best of times, and because the fruit for this wine comes from small producers, there’s not much of it to go around. This is likely to disappear in a flash, so stock up on this one fast!
- An irresistibly refreshing Pinot Grigio loaded with bright, ripe fruit and delicate floral aromas.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate. He night-harvested the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible!
- Drop a couple bottles of this in the ice bucket, then throw some lemon and thyme marinated chicken on the grill. Everything else will take care of itself.
- This succulent white gives you a boat-load of tropical fruit flavors like mango and papaya, but with its Napa upbringing, it’s also the kind of wine you can take home to meet the parents too.
- Certified organic fruit from Napa is not easy to get your hands on, but Matt got access to organic Semillon (from a Yountville vineyard, first planted in 1837!)– combined with special Sauvignon Blanc from the valley, and the results are outstanding.
- This one’s got summer written all over it. Grab a chilled bottle of this Semillon Sauv and an order of fish tacos for the win!
- Angels' top-rated Chenin is tart, creamy and oh so satisfying – like a buttered biscuit slathered in orange marmalade.
- Because Angels love the wine so much, Alex was able to personally pick the individual blocks of Chenin grapes to use for your wine. That's an extra special honor, and really defines and differentiates this Clarksburg vintage from the rest!
- ....and it goes swimmingly with a homemade poke bowl or your favorite sushi. Date night perfection!
- Stephen’s rich, sweet white is about to reset all your Moscato expectations with bright, fruity flavors like sweet peaches, ripe mangoes and a touch of citrus.
- Angel funding allowed Stephen to night-harvest two premium vineyards so he could lock in every juicy drop of concentrated flavor.
- Retreat to a comfy lounger in the shade with a bottle of Stephen’s Moscato and a plate full of freshly-cut melon wedges.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Soak in the full spectrum of Sauvignon Blanc, the striking balance between pure, heady tropical fruit and fresh, clean citrus zing. This is truly top-shelf Sauvignon Blanc.
- Ondine spent 18 years mastering this lavish style of Sauvignon making the Russian River Valley’s flagship Geyser Peak, spending a good chunk of that time in the tutelage of your 8-time winemaker of the year, Daryl Groom (who consults on Ondine’s project and shares the billing on her wine label).
- “This Sauvignon Blanc is a divine companion to fresh oysters sourced from cool waters, and it’s a great wine to sip with friends to get the evening's festivities going. Perhaps most importantly it’s a little taste of springtime to kiss winter goodbye.”