- ‘Repasse’ is an old winemaking technique that introduces freshly harvested grape skins into year-old wine. The process of adding (or "repassing") new fruit introduces vibrancy and flavor to this already rich and juicy red.
- Ben's brand-new wine for Angels is sourced in the southern Languedoc-Roussillon, harvested from the highest mountain vineyard in Caramany.
- Grab a bottle of this mountaintop red and appease your inner chef with a veggie-filled bowl of rustic Ratatouille – courtesy of Ben's food blogging, France-loving wife!
- Your Reserve Cab is overflowing with bold, power-packed flavors like plummy red fruits, brambly wildberries, rich dark chocolate - and silky-soft textures, thanks to 1 year in oak barrels.
- Coni harvested grapes from the Maule Valley, a region nestled against the Andes - where sun-soaked days and chilly nights let grapes develop juicy, robust flavor.
- This red begs for a sizzling steak. Let it open up and breathe while you pull together a marinade - then give yourself a nice, well-earned pour by the time you start to grill. You're an instant pro.
- No wonder last year's vintage of this single-varietal Carneros Blanc de Blancs won GOLD! After letting your bubbly rest in bottle for 18 months during tirage, your top-shelf sparkling is dripping with richness - and yet, it's still so refreshing and crisp!
- Before you came along, Keith was Head Winemaker at Schramsberg, crafting the nation's most prestigious sparkling. Now he's made a bubbly with the same elegance, and stature as Schramsberg's famed Blanc de Blancs... at a fraction of the price!
- Try not to freak out when we tell you this: Only 300 cases were made. Wine with this much finesse will sell out before the big clock strikes midnight on New Year's Eve, so you need to BUY NOW.
If you’re craving the boldest style of Napa wine – the type of power-packed, pungent red that makes world-famous Cabernet taste like an appetizer, you’ve hit the jackpot with Camille’s Cab Franc.
- Harvested from extremely tiny grapes (smaller the berry, bigger the flavor!) from vineyards perched high in Napa’s eastern hills, this wine was treated to all sorts of high-end winemaking techniques – like hot fermentation – to bring out soft and supple flavors and added richness.
...and to think, without Angels, her dream project would’ve never existed. Camille lost 100% of her grapes to devastating wildfires in 2017 – but you gave her special funding to start again. This saucy Cabernet Franc is your well-earned reward!
- Exuberantly fruity yet crisp and refreshing, let Bill and Claudia show you why Marlborough is THE place for Sauvignon Blanc.
- Seven years ago, Angel funding allowed the Smalls to break the chains of corporate winemaking and make wines where they knew they could do everything right – so that you get remarkable value, even in world-famous regions like Marlborough!
- Oysters, clams, mussels... it's hard to think of any shellfish that wouldn't taste like a million bucks with a nice chilled glass of this fresh 'n' zingy Sauv!
- Top-rated Sauv loved by more than 5,000+ Angels! This refreshing white is bursting with a punch of zesty tropical flavors. If you think a margarita will quench your thirst...
- For your Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, Ben harvested grapes in the cool of the night from Awatere and the Wairau Valley for a whirl of both rich, juicy fruit flavors and fresh, almost-herbal, citrusy elegance.
- This is a crisp, complex New Zealand Sauv from across the globe – for less than $13 a bottle! Grab this Marlborough masterpiece before our stash runs dry!
- Carmen's zippy, fruity white oozes with mouth-watering flavors like juicy grapefruits and limes. This is a crisp, lip-smackingly juicy Sauv – from your very first Winemaker of the Year!
- Winemakers don't come much more talented and passionate than Carmen. She's worked her magic on a premium, pure and pristine South African Sauv - and it's divine.
- Enjoy a nice chilled glass when you're cozied up inside with a crackling fire going and the smell of an apple pie in the oven. It doesn't get more perfect than that!
Refreshing, radiant, pure luxury… Jean-Philippe puts the CHAMP in Champagne. If you could only drink one bottle of sparkling, you’re gonna want to pop open this authentic French bubbly. Stat.
JP's the brilliant mind behind powerhouses like Ruinart and Mumm – he knows that minimal fruit handling and pristine production technique is key to making really expensive French Champagne.
A classic, top-shelf vintage Champagne like this gives famous labels a run for their money! Thanks to Angel funding, it’s less than $40...now THAT’S worth a toast!
- This is Reserve Chardonnay, "Kiwi-style" – round and gentle with a pop of refined citrus. Nicky made sure it got all the luxury treatments – barrel-aging included!
- ...Fun fact: It's made by your favorite New Zealand winemaking family – Nicky and Peter Parish (AKA "Sis" and "Dad" to your Napa winemaker, Matt).
- With your support, they're producing fine, small-batch wines from their home estate – and loving every minute of it. "There is a lot of love that goes into making this barrel-aged wine," says Nicky. "We want our lovely Angel supporters to get the best wine possible!"
- Picpoul de Pinet is an incredibly rare grape native to one part of the south of France (Pinet, in fact). And it's blessed with a natural crispness that makes it a perfectly clean, refreshing white.
- Ben uses his Angel funding to get exclusive parcels of grapes from his favorite viticulturist high up in the Mediterranean hillside, making your fruity, refreshingly crisp white. The kind that's picked up trophies at the Sud de France Top 100!
- This is a quintessential seafood wine that'll impress everyone at the table – doubly so if you can pronounce the fancy French name (hint: peek-pool de peen eh).
- This is a 2018 International Wine Challenge award-winning wine! And rightfully so...