- Delicate and mouth-wateringly delicious, this sparkling Rosé is an elegant blend of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay harvested from premium cool-climate vineyards along the Sonoma Coast.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) – and it's exclusive here for an important reason...
- It’s your funding that makes this stunning sparkling Rosé possible! Snag a few bottles of this Angel crowdpleaser (and routine medal winner) while you can. Wayne's sparkling never lasts long!
- Vibrant bright fruit flavors of crisp apple and pear lead the way in this elegant Chardonnay, crafted in a special unoaked style, meaning it’s much crisper than your classic big, creamy Chardonnay.
- Jac’s been working with the same vineyard for this Chardonnay in the heart of the Alexander Valley for six years and says “the intense fruit character of these grapes is remarkable.”
- For backing Jac vintage after vintage as he perfects this world-class white, Angels get to enjoy this crisp, clean Alexander Valley Chardonnay for an absolute song.
- This old-vine red is humming with a complex blend of dark fruit flavors, a long, luxurious finish and a dash of savory spice that Franck says goes perfectly with traditional Spanish dishes like Iberico pork shoulder or a hearty paella.
- Thanks to your support, Franck’s able to give these old, dry-farmed vines the most love and attention possible, believing that truly great wines are all made in the vineyard.
- Everything in the vineyard is done by hand and the vines are naturally low-yielding, meaning Franck can only make so much of this wine each vintage. Bring home a few bottles while supplies last.
- This award-winning, Angel-favorite French white brings you refreshing crispness and light, bright fruit flavors like honey dew melon with every sip, layered over a silky-smooth finish you won’t be forgetting any time soon.
- With your help, Patrice could source 100% of this wine from France’s famous Vouvray region, home to some of the most celebrated Chenin Blanc in the world.
- For one of the best French white wines out there, look no further than this stunning sipper from the one and only Patrice. He’s bringing back the latest vintage of this Angel-funded smash hit for an absolute song!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This powerhouse Chilean Cabernet is a masterclass in elegance, luxuriously layered with decadent dark fruit flavors, lavish oaky spice and a dreamy satin-smoothness.
- Jean Pascal’s a legendary Chilean winemaker with decades of expertise making some of South America’s finest wines – now he’s making them just for you! With your funding, he was able to source pristine fruit from 30-year-old vineyards high up in the Andes, crafting you a Cab with trademark finesse and world-class character.
- With fruit this fine, Jean Pascal prefers to take a hands-off approach in the winery, letting his Cabernet show off the signature rich, robust flavors of Chile that he knows how to spotlight better than anyone.
- This crisp, thirst-quenching French Rosé treats your tastebuds to a medley of bright, delicate fruit flavors, a splash of citrus and a long, lip-smacking finish that makes each sip more refreshing than the last!
- Ben used Angel funding to source impeccable Grenache grapes from vineyards just a hop, skip and jump from the coast, where cooler temps help the fruit ripen slowly and evenly, preserving every scintillating flavor just for you.
- Southern France is home to some of the world’s most sought-after Rosés, and by supporting Ben, you’ve got insider access to a gold mine of lush light pink gems like this – enjoy!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Crisp and lively, with ripe tropical fruit flavors and a racy streak of citrus, this is everything you expect in a classic Sauvignon Blanc, brought to you by Ondine Chattan and Daryl Groom – two of Sonoma’s most iconic winemakers.
- Sauvignon Blanc grows like a charm in the Russian River Valley, and Ondine and Daryl have a long-standing connection to some of the region’s best. With the help of your funding, they're able to share this easy-sipping favorite with Angels everywhere.
- With over 50 years of experience between them, if you want anyone making you a crisp, thirst-quenching Sauvignon Blanc from this coveted corner of Sonoma, it’s Ondine and Daryl. Bring home a bottle and see why!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Make this light, refreshing Pinot Grigio your easy-drinking summer staple – it’s full of bright, luscious fruit flavors, like juicy green apple or pear, with a delicate, mouthwatering finish.
- Thanks to your funding, legacy Italian winemaker Paolo Sacchetto was able to harvest this Pinot Grigio from his choice of top vineyards in his world-famous home region at the foot of the Alps, where the cool, breezy climate allows Italy's finest white wine grapes to grow.
- Next time you’re kicking back for a sunny afternoon on the patio, make it a taste tour of northern Italy with each sip of this mouthwatering white!
- This bright Portuguese white is an easy-sipping classic from Oscar and Claudia Quevedo, bringing you tangy citrus and tropical fruits layered over a crisp, oh-so-refreshing finish.
- Oscar and Claudia used your funding to make this easy-sipper in the style of Portugal’s world-famous Vinho Verde wines, sourcing straight from the tiny, exclusive region at the center of the Alvarinho universe.
- Vinho Verde wines are virtually unattainable at the prices you get for being an Angel – but when you fund Portuguese pros like the Quevedos, your wines only taste expensive!
- Vibrant and fresh, with a scintillating layer of bright bubbles, this refined Prosecco is light and luxurious Italian sparkling at its most refreshing.
- Paolo comes from a family of winemakers, so his Prosecco roots run deep, and with your support he was able to craft this dream sparkling using high-end fruit from Valdobbiadene – home to Italy’s most sought-after grapes for sparkling wines.
- When served chilled, this crisp, lively Prosecco is perfect on its own – and if you’re feeling especially creative and adventurous, try mixing it with Aperol as a spritz!