- Chardonnay fans – buckle up! Irene’s made you a real treat... full of juicy tropical flavors like bananas, papaya and a splash of citrus.
Irene hand-harvests from riverside vineyards in the Curico Valley on the slopes of the Andes foothills - the cold mountain air keeps her Chardonnay crisp and perfectly ripe.
This is a bombshell Chardonnay for less than $10, incredible value that's only possible because of Angel funding and Irene's amazing talent.
- Irene Paiva is one of Chile's most reputable female winemakers – and YOUR Angel-funded rockstar. She's famous for working magic on a number of best selling Chilean wines such as Caliterra, San Pedro and Sena... and now she works exclusively for you.
- Your funding gave Irene the chance to harvest Cab from Chile's Central Valley - it's a Mediterranean climate that lets grapes like Cab ripen perfectly, low 'n' slow.
- Irene’s got a special touch and it shows with this decadent red. This is perfect if you're looking for a velvety-smooth, fruit-forward wine that’s great for all kinds of meals.
Chris is sneaking you something special – a limited-edition Chardonnay that dances between flavors of juicy citrus and creamy lemon bars, all wrapped up in a clean, zesty finish.
Your winemaker harvested your Willamette white from a 20-year vineyard in the middle of 100-point (and $100-priced) wine territory. But you’re a clever Angel – so you’re getting this delicious, top-shelf wine for a quarter of the price.
At only 70 cases made, this is a Willamette Chardonnay you won’t want to miss. And it’s begging for a big, indulgent plate of creamy fettuccine... or halibut with lemon. Maybe both. (Just to be sure.)
From intensely-ripe flavors like juicy dark fruits and brambly berries to a whoosh of toasty spices, this Oregon red is bound to woo even the most finicky dinner guest – if you decide to share it, that is.
Chris went to the Rogue Valley to harvest your Cab Franc, letting the fruit hang nice and long on the vine for wildly-fruity flavor – then aged the wine 2 years in French oak and another 2 years in bottle for smooth, plummy goodness.
This is an incredible chance to snag a small-batch, pre-aged wine for a quarter of the price (similar wines tend to go for $100 or more!). Pour a glass with a plate of steaming-hot bolognese to take weeknight dinner to the next level.
- Light and refreshing, this pale pink sipper has a watermelon-like juiciness and a ripe strawberry finish... the perfect thirst-quencher.
- Stephen bottled up this lightly sweet Rosé from a single-estate vineyard in Lodi – an ideal region for bright and fruity Zinfandel.
- Slide a bottle into the fridge for weekight dinner or weekend unwinding alike. Make it special with a crusty baguette and an ooey-gooey wedge of Brie.
- Talk about a mouthwatering wine! You can practically feel the ripe, peachy aromas hit your nose before making way to flavors like zesty citrus and tropical fruits.
- With your backing, Mauricio went to the Uco Valley to harvest a combo of zippy Sauvignon Blanc, aromatic Torrontés and a touch of Chardonnay for the perfect trifecta of flavor.
- From taco night to Thai takeout to simply enjoying it on its own... this easy-drinking, easy-on-your-pocket white is a must.
- Pure, scintillating Chenin Blanc that'll make it obvious why South Africa has become the world's #1 producer of this zesty grape variety.
- Carmen used her Angel funding to make the quintessential South African Chenin where every sip is like biting into a juicy green apple.
- Imagine a big simmering bowlful of creamy mussels and a rich butter sauce and a glass of this delight between every bite. Yum!
- Sexy, luscious Shiraz from one of the world's most famous wine-producing regions.
- What's more, Daryl planted this vineyard right next door to the motherlode of Penfolds' Shiraz vineyards (which go into $800 bottles of wine) so you know it's the perfect place to grow this fruit.
- Good vineyards have low yields and this one is no exception - there were only 2500 bottles produced for the US, so you may want to grab more than one if you like blockbuster Shiraz.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Angels made the most impeccable sparkling Rosé possible - Cremant de Limoux – for 40% less. If that isn't triomphe... what is?!
- You sent Francoise – a Limoux expert – to make a fresh pink sparkler from four different grapes, including rare Mauzac - which gives this luminous bubbly its juicy fruit flavors. It's just so elegant!
- And Limoux is the perfect alternative to a Champagne. "You pay less for better quality," Francoise says with a smirk. We're ok with this French rivalry – especially at $14.99!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- It's like you uncovered a hidden trove of diamonds. Cremant de Limoux is an incredible treasure – creamy, classic, dancing with tiny bubbles... and delightfully over the top.
- Did you know Limoux is an ancient wine region... older than Champagne?! Yep, this village in the south of France has made bubblies since the 16th century. And they have it perfected – they just don't boast about it as much...
- ...and that's the reason a sparkling wine with this kind of incredible caliber is yours for $14.99. Sounds like news to keep to yourself – unless you've already bought 6.