WE'RE NOT SURE
- Paolo is the King of Prosecco and even though our Italian is rusty, we know what "Superiore" means!
- Paolo used designated grapes from his own vineyards in Valdobbiadene to make you a DOCG Prosecco... the Rolls Royce of Italian sparkling!
- Yours is a fruity and zippy white, full of fresh and fine flavors like green apple, pear and delicate flower blossoms. Perfect for celebrating something special (like 5 o'clock).
- Pro Tip: This Prosecco is fruity and lightly sweet. Looking for something a bit more crisp? Opt for his Prosecco Brut.
- Ahhh. Crisp, authentic French Sauvignon Blanc. 5 words have never tasted creamier.
- Joost's Petit Villebois is elegant, sure, but it's also casual and delicious - the kind of classic, citrusy white you can drink by the pool that still captures the true essence of the Loire.
- FANTASTIC value for money and ready for drinking right now, this fruity Sauvignon Blanc is as fresh as they come.
- Sweet sweet Moscato! And this one has a nice zesty hit of citrus freshness, to boot.
- David makes this nectarous white in the often overlooked wine region of Lodi. That means he can get top notch fruit at a really great price thanks to Angel funding.
- Calling the sweet tooths in the room...this is the wine for you.
Stephen bottled up this lightly sweet Rosé from a single-estate vineyard in Lodi – you can taste California sunshine in every sip!
Light and refreshing, this pale pink sipper has a watermelon-like sweetness and a ripe raspberry finish.
- This is the perfect post workday wine. Pour a tall glass, put your feet up, and say ahhhhhhhhh.