- Matt’s Napa Valley Cabernet is as classic as they come. Decadently layered with indulgent dark berry flavors, a touch of toasty oak and a hint of spice, this silky-smooth, barrel-aged red is quintessential Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best.
- With Angel support, Matt sourced cream-of-the-crop fruit from a series of high-end vineyards sprinkled throughout the Napa Valley. A majority of the fruit came from revered vines nestled in the historic Rutherford AVA – home to some of the finest Cabernet in the entire world.
- Get a bottle of the top-selling Napa Cab on the site before it’s gone for another whole vintage – with a lifetime rating of over 95% and +23,000 Angels who would eagerly buy it again, it won’t be around for very long at all. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Powerful ripe black fruit, seductive spices and velvety-soft tannins make this Cabernet an all-out crowd-pleaser - it's got a super ripe, silky finish that you'll be smitten with from the very first sip.
- Scott combed thousands of acres of vineyards to find you the juiciest grapes in the state – and by golly, he's done it. This is a Cab you'll want to drink every day of the week.
- With just a lick of chipotle mayo on a charburger, you’re on the road to something exceptional. Pour a generous glass of Scott's Cab... and watch the magic unfold before you.
- Dive into Scott’s luxuriously rich, refined red with wave after wave of lush, lavish dark fruit flavors from juicy plums to luscious cherries, and a velvety smoothness that’s almost too easy to get lost in.
- Thanks to your funding, Scott corralled a hearty mix of Napa reds together for this masterful blend, including top-notch Cab and a bit of Merlot plucked at picture-perfect ripeness.
- This intensely fruity and oh-so-smooth red will take your grilling game to the next level – just let this powerful red breathe a little while you fire up the BBQ, and by the time your burgers or ribs are ready, you’ll have one of the best pairings on earth.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This sultry and smooth Black Label red blend is drenched in dark berry and red fruit flavors, with Stephen’s signature rich, long-lasting finish that’s made this red an Angel-favorite every single vintage.
- Your support helped Stephen bring together six stunning red varieties growing in mountain vineyards nestled in the heart of Calaveras County, and blend them seamlessly for what he calls “a Bordeaux-style red with a unique Calaveras twist.”
- Stephen says this luscious red goes great with all kinds of sauce-based dishes. Personally, he’s partial to a slow-simmered cassoulet with its combination of richly flavored meats and beans that perfectly complement this wine’s layers of juicy flavor.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This refined Zinfandel is bold, juicy and mouthfilling, like a handful of fresh, ripe raspberries, or a spoonful of blackberry jam, with a light touch of oaky spice that guides your tastebuds to a long, luxurious finish.
- Your funding gave Stephen access to Dickson Road, an esteemed 40-year-old vineyard in the heart of Amador County, where special head-trained vines grow Zinfandel with deeply concentrated, complex flavors.
- Save a special spot on your wine shelf for this Zin. Stephen calls the Dickson Road vineyard “a wine lover’s paradise.” One taste of this scrumptious Zin and you’ll instantly know why.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This intensely fruity old-vine Zinfandel is positively drenched in decadent dark berry fruits, mingled with a touch of soul-warming baking spice and a velvety, mouth-filling smoothness you won’t believe until you try it.
- Your support gave Stephen free reign to source Lodi’s staple Zinfandel from the pristine old vines of his choice – and he knew just where to go. Your winemaker scouted out one of the coolest pockets of Lodi, where the temperatures help the fruit ripen slowly and evenly for a deep, brooding host of flavors.
- This is one of the most popular and beloved wines from your most popular winemaker on the site, with tens of thousands of Angels who’ve called it their favorite. One sip of this all-star red and you’ll see why!
- Generous, intense red berry and dark cherry flavors punctuate this Pinot’s satin-smoothness, all wrapped up in an extra sheen of elegance thanks to 10 months of barrel-aging in French oak.
- Your support gives Matt access to high-end, hand-harvested grapes from Sta. Rita Hills vineyards that he chooses based on their ideal microclimates, vine age and having only the very best vineyard management.
- Nestled along California’s Central Coast, the Sta. Rita Hills region produces some of the most sought-after Pinot on the West Coast, and you give Matt first dibs on the region’s best fruit each year. For that, you get a special $17 Angel savings on top-quality Pinot from a legendary winemaker!
- For this Tempranillo, Macario took Spain's most famously bold red wine and made his own version with a signature California twist. Rich dark fruit flavors dance over a backdrop of spice with each sip, all leading into a long, smooth, savory finish.
- To Macario, the secret of making high-end Tempranillo in California comes down to three things: “Lodi, Lodi, Lodi... It’s the climate that most mimics what the vineyards of Spain have been doing with Tempranillo,” he says.
- With nice warm days, cool evenings and little or no fog to speak of, Lodi is THE spot for growing this Spanish red to ripe perfection. Your funding helps Macario pour all his Spanish varietal expertise into world-class reds like this – now it’s yours to enjoy!
- This classically rich Napa Cabernet is overflowing with luxurious layers of dark fruits, from black cherry to blueberry, with a backbone of decadent toasty oak and barrel-aged spice.
- When your funding opened the door to high-end grapes grown right in the heart of Napa, Richard pulled out all the stops to craft you the kind of elegant, powerhouse Cabernet you deserve.
- After blending in just a touch of Cabernet Franc to give your Cab a juicy jolt of additional power, structure and depth, RIchard treated the wine to generous barrel aging in lavish French oak barrels for a signature silky sheen you won’t be able to get enough of.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Meet Dave’s most luxurious Cabernet to date – it’s a true powerhouse, dripping with decadent dark fruits and a profound, elegant smoothness. This mighty red is flush with fruity freshness and a refined smoothness thanks to generous oak barrel-aging.
Thanks to Angel funding, Dave harvested beautifully complex grapes from a pair of vineyards in Washington’s Columbia and Walla Walla valleys, bringing you the very best of the Evergreen State in one decadent, Reserve Cabernet.
This Cabernet single-handedly achieves a new level of elegance for Northwest wines and Dave has you to thank for it! Reward yourself with a bottle (or several) of your biggest, boldest Washington red to date – you’ve earned it.