Lush and ripe, this Anderson Valley Pinot is a sensation – a big slurp of dark cherries that's almost impossible to put down.
Your funding helped Matt harvest Pinot from cool-climate vineyards, world-renowned for Pinot Noir. Aged 10 months in French Oak, it's got decadent texture – velvety, plush, smooth. Oh my!
You may know Matt as the undisputed king of Napa Valley Cabernet – but wait until you try his Pinot. Last year's vintage earned a 95% rating... is 100 points next?!
This is a silky-smooth, barrel-aged Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best. Matt knows his way around the most famous Cabernet vineyards — and he’s bringing you Napa’s best for a song.
- With your funding, Matt harvested Cabernet from a series of top-tier vineyards across Napa Valley with the majority hailing from Rutherford — a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
A top-shelf Napa Cabernet this luxurious would never cost under $50, but it’s yours for $25.99 — because you helped Matt make it possible. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!
- This top-shelf Cabernet is flush with rich fruits – fresh plums, raspberries, and dark cherries galore! It's oh-so-velvety with a long, lavish finish.
- With your support, Rudy's bringing you the best of Napa in one bottle. This wine showcases Napa's famous vineyard appellations, including Mt. Veeder, St. Helena, Calistoga, and his own Diamond Mountain District.
- When a Napa legend like Rudy releases a luxury Cabernet – sculpted from the valley's top vineyards, with a $30 Angel-exclusive savings – you don't walk to get your share... you run!
- This refined Zinfandel is juicier than a handful of fresh, ripe raspberries, or a spoonful of blackberry jam, with a light touch of oaky spice that winds down into a long, luxurious finish.
- Your funding gave Stephen access to Dickson Road, an esteemed 40-year-old vineyard in the heart of Amador County, where special head-trained vines grow Zinfandel with deeply concentrated, complex flavors.
- Save a special spot on your wine shelf for this Zin. Stephen calls the Dickson Road vineyard “a wine lover’s paradise.” One taste of this scrumptious Zin and you’ll instantly know why.
- Decadent dark berry flavors burst from this bold Zinfandel, gliding over a rich backbone of spice from generous aging in French oak barrels.
- With your funding behind him, Matt ventured over to Contra Costa (Napa’s next door neighbor) to source grapes from a special site where he knew 35-year-old vines were thriving on a 24-acre corner of coveted Zinfandel.
- Over the years, famous winemakers like Randall Grahm and Joel Gott have made one-off wines from this sought-after site. Now with your support, Matt can bring you this vineyard’s world-class Zinfandel for an absolute song!
- Stephen’s juicy Reserve-level Zinfandel is jam-packed with bold dark fruits and a soft trace of spice from oak aging, woven together for a luxurious, balanced finish.
- Your funding helped Stephen harvest Zinfandel from a handful of vineyards throughout his home turf of Calaveras County, coupling robust fruit from head-trained old vines with punchier Zin from sites with younger vines.
- As one of Angels’ most highly-rated and sought-after Zinfandels of all time, it's no surprise this decadent red always sells out in a flash. Be sure you save a few bottles for yourself before Stephen’s fans scoop them all up!
- This big and bold red is loaded with rich, plummy flavors that’ll make you swoon.
- Karen harvested this Petite Sirah in Clarksburg, a Cali region where high heat and cool fog make for very concentrated and rich flavors. What makes it “Reserve?” A nice long rest in French Oak. That adds a melt-in-your-mouth touch!
- Petite Sirah just screams for a big fat burger or a juicy rack of ribs. Make sure to give the wine a nice, long breather beforehand to really let the flavors open up.
- This all-star blend is super inky, full of powerful dark berry flavors and an intense kick of rich oak. It’s a big YUM.
- With your funding, Adam was able to harvest fruit from three spectacular vineyards in Australia's Clare Valley — where the grapes are rich and the growing is easy.
- Pop a bottle and let it sit on the table for an hour or two while you simmer a rich pasta sauce on the stove. Slather some spaghetti with a rich ragu, pour yourself a glass... and the evening will unfold before you.
- This Angel-favorite Cab is a fruit basket of delights – plums, blackberries and black cherries – that spent nearly a year barrel-aging (that's what gives it nice spice!)
- With Angel funding, Sharon unlocked access to several Paso Robles vineyards that specialize in growing rich, ultra-ripe and intense Cabernet.
- For a prime example Central Coast Cab that truly over-delivers, this wine is for you. And it comes with extra $15 savings just for being an Angel!
- This Cabernet is structured and seductive – a symphony of rich black fruits and spice from French Oak aging. It really gets your senses going!
- It pays deep respect to the Millahue region of Cachapoal Valley, where reds grow fresh and vibrant, thanks to cool sea breezes that sweep the vines nightly. Cristián is a winemaking pioneer here.
- He's made one of the Top 100 Wines in the World and works for the #1 winery in Cachapoal – but only Angels can get this exclusive Cabernet from a true star in Chile.