Dark flavors like blackberry, black cherry and blueberry – plus a touch of warm oak spice and an oh-so-silky finish – will leave you wanting more… and more.
Your support helped Daryl select premium grapes from a pair of vineyards in Sonoma’s Alexander Valley. He's worked with this fruit for over 25 years, so he knows exactly how to coax out complex, concentrated flavors.
Angels get this award-winning, world-class Cabernet – with a 95% lifetime rating over 7 vintages! – for a song. This stunner won’t last long.
- Matt’s decadent Reserve Napa Cabernet is as good as it gets, with rich, complex flavors of ripe fruits and a touch of toasty oak from 18 months of premium French oak aging. It’s graceful, vibrant and silky smooth – a trifecta of elegance.
- Your support helped Matt harvest Cabernet from top-tier vineyards in Napa’s highly regarded Rutherford, Oakville, St. Helena and Coombsville areas - home to the most sought-after Cabernet in the world.
- And it’s a record-breaker – each vintage sells out hours before the last – and last year’s edition was the highest-rated wine of the year at 99%! Angels snatch it up as soon as it’s released. Blink and you'll miss it!
- Concentrated flavors like brambly blackberry and rich mocha – plus savory spice from barrel aging – star in this elegant blend named Tino – perfection in Māori – a homage to Matt’s home country of New Zealand.
- Thanks to your support, Matt crafted this blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Petit Verdot from Napa’s Rutherford and Oakville subregions – home to some of the most coveted reds in the world.
- “This wine is about the art of blending to create something unique,” Matt says. It’s truly special to taste ‘perfection’ with your exclusive Angel savings.
- This plush, powerful Zinfandel is packed with flavors of ripe red fruits, a soft touch of herbs and a distinct kick of peppery spice the Clockspring Vineyard is famous for.
- Your funding gave 3-time Winemaker of the Year Stephen Millier special access to this esteemed Amador County vineyard to bring you its stunning Zin with an extra plush touch from generous aging in French oak.
- This Zinfandel is part of Stephen’s acclaimed Legend series of wines that celebrate the special character of his favorite vineyards throughout the Sierra Foothills. For making it possible, it’s yours with a $20 Angel savings!
- This rich red blend of Syrah, Grenache and Mourvedre packs a ripe punch of blackberries and blueberries that ride a smooth, juicy texture into a soft, lingering finish.
- With a winemaker as adventurous as Dave, this big, brooding red is anything but your standard Syrah. Sip through to try and spot the extra mmm’s (Merlot and Malbec) that give this red its layers of complexity and elegance.
- Wines this unique wouldn’t exist without the support of Angels like you. Your funding helps Dave make his dream wines, and you get to taste the delicious rewards. GS”Mmm” indeed!
- David's the king of luxurious whites, and this Sauv Blanc fits the bill – it's rich and lush, toppling with bright flavors like ripe peach and melon.
- He's used to working with expensive fruit from Napa – but with your help, David made his signature ritzy Sauv for a killer price. The trick? Harvesting grapes from up and down the coast of California instead of sticking to one region.
- Dive into a chilled bottle of David’s elegant Sauv while diving into shrimp tacos loaded with fresh, creamy avocado. It’s a tantalizing combo!
- Flush with flavors like blackberry pie, ripe black cherries and chocolate, this debut from Derek is lush and plush, yet also young and fresh – ideal for summer BBQ parties and sunsets around a firepit.
- Your funding helped Derek harvest 100% California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF) Zinfandel from a mountain top on the southern edge of Sonoma's Moon Mountain District, where shallow soils limit production and force the vines to produce intensely-flavored grapes.
- A comparable Zinfandel goes for more than twice your Angel price. Stock up on the wine Derek calls “pure goodness” and enjoy it all summer long and beyond.
It’s easy to see why this Amador Zinfandel is an Angel classic – dark and delicious flavors like blackberry, blueberry and black cherry – capped off by a luscious finish. What’s not to love?
With your support, Stephen makes this Angel favorite red by aging it in specialty small oak barrels and tanks, carefully blending each lot with irresistibly tasty results.
This is the ultimate Zinfandel for kicking back and relaxing. Stephen's easy-drinking, juicy red is perfect for sipping – with or without a charbroiled burger on the side. Win-win.
- With classic Napa flavors like ripe black cherry, chocolate and savory oak spices, this is the silky-smooth, barrel-aged beauty you’ve come to expect from Matt.
- With your funding, Matt harvests Cabernet from top-tier vineyards across Napa – this year, the majority came from highfalutin Rutherford – a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
- Matt knows his way around Cabernet – and he’s bringing his 9th exclusive vintage to you for a song. Get a few bottles of this crowd pleaser without the high Napa price tag.
- This rich and balanced Cabernet is packed with concentrated red fruit and hints of spice from aging in French oak. If you’re new to wines from 100% organic grapes, this red is the perfect introduction!
- With your support, Chris is in Mendocino caretaking an organic certified vineyard and sharing his award-winning passion projects exclusively with Angels.
- When Angels come together, good things happen. Thanks to your funding, Chris is not only sharing his wines and sustainability mission with the world – he’s winning Gold and Best of Class medals for them along the way!