- What do you get when you cross elegant Napa Cabernet with high-end whiskey barrels? Scott Peterson’s most powerful red to date! This Whiskey Barrel red is rich and bold, crafted with Scott’s signature full-throttle style.
- Your funding gave Scott access to high-end Cabernet from a top-tier Napa Valley vineyard to start. Then with your help, he aged this premium Cab over a year in French oak AND American Whiskey barrels for an extra punch of power.
- This special-edition, limit-pushing red is one of Scott’s most popular wines ever, with a 90+ rating for every vintage he’s made. With over 34,000 of his eager followers awaiting each new release, this famous red won't last!
- This elegant blend is David’s signature Sonoma red drenched in deep, dark fruit flavors like juicy ripe plums and black cherries, with a lush, velvety texture to boot.
- David used your funding to scout out top-notch Zinfandel from Dry Creek Valley and artfully blend it with rich, powerhouse Cabernet to capture Sonoma’s finest flavors in one esteemed red.
- With a career that's included stints at classic Napa wineries like Duckhorn and Cakebread, David knows how to make $100 bottles of wine like it’s nobody’s business. But because you let him make his own wines in his own way, he brings you top-tier reds like this with epic Angel savings.
- Daryl’s Dry Creek Zinfandel is a bold, deeply complex take on classic Sonoma Zinfandel, from the region’s most coveted region for high-end Zin. With decadent dark fruit flavors this lush and powerful, it’s no surprise every vintage Daryl's ever made of this red has scored a 90+ rating.
- Daryl’s on his seventh vintage of this crowd-favorite Dry Creek Zin, and with Angel support, he was able to source from 5 prestige vineyards growing some of top-grade Zinfandel and barrel-age it for an extra lavish layer of complexity and elegance.
- Don’t be fooled into thinking Daryl’s Zin is only for fancy occasions. This intensely fruity red goes incredibly well with a spicy, pepperoni loaded pizza, as well as sticky, slow-cooked ribs – no cutlery necessary.
- This sultry red is a Reserve-level specialty from father-son winemaking team Stephen and Jamie de Wet, loaded with savory dark berry flavors, backed by a touch of peppery spice and a refined, easy-drinking finish.
- Your funding helped Stephen perfect this dream duo of dazzling varietals. Starting with mostly Shiraz (aka Syrah), Stephen geniusely topped off the blend with just a dash of Viognier to get the final flavors just right.
- You haven’t lived until you’ve paired a Shiraz Viognier this delectable with a juicy, mouthwatering cut of steak. Bring home a bottle and find out what you’re missing!
- This vibrant Cabernet is loaded with rich, refined layers of dark fruit flavors, masterfully woven together by Napa legend Matt Parish from his favorite vineyards in three distinct California regions.
- With your support behind him, Matt started with Cabernet from Napa vineyards to give it the powerful fruit flavors he loves. Then he brought in a bit of perfectly ripened Cab from Sonoma for a gracefully smooth texture and a little from out in El Dorado County for an extra touch of complexity.
- With flavors this bold and powerful, just make sure you let this limited-edition classic Cab breathe for about half an hour after pouring. Matt says a hearty meat ragu is the perfect dish to whip up while you wait!
This unabashedly rich, robust red is overflowing with powerhouse dark fruit flavors, a lavish, mouth-filling texture and a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
With the help of your funding, Scott selected Syrah, Zinfandel, Petite Sirah and Alicante Bouschet from vineyards throughout Sonoma to bring you this one-of-a-kind blend.
The last vintage of this luscious ROX All Blacks won a coveted Double Gold medal at the Sunset International Wine Competition. Now the latest vintage of this full-powered classic is yours to savor!
- Dark fruit flavors star in this elegant red blend with a generously rich texture, toasty oak character from barrel aging and a lingering finish.
- Thanks to your support, Matt crafted this blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot, Merlot and Cabernet Franc from Napa’s Rutherford and Oakville subregions — home to some of the most coveted red wines in the world.
- “This wine is about the art of blending to create something truly unique,” Matt says. And it’s truly special to get a mix of top-dollar Napa reds with this exclusive $31 Angel savings.
This is a silky-smooth, barrel-aged Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best. Matt knows his way around the most famous Cabernet vineyards — and he’s bringing you Napa’s best for a song.
- With your funding, Matt harvested Cabernet from a series of top-tier vineyards across Napa Valley with the majority hailing from Rutherford — a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
A top-shelf Napa Cabernet this luxurious would never cost under $50, but it’s yours for $25.99 — because you helped Matt make it possible. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!
- Scott’s powerhouse Cabernet is flush with ripe dark fruit flavors, a lavish touch of oaky spice and a plush, mouth-filling texture that leads into a generous, velvety finish.
- With your support giving Scott the winemaking freedom to craft this Cabernet with his trademark full-power style, it’s no wonder it’s taken home a 90+ rating for six straight vintages and earned Scott several gold medals and counting.
- This is ultra-fine Cab from your go-to expert for stunning Sonoma wines bursting with full-throttle flavors. Grab a bottle before Scott’s thirsty Angel following scoops it all up – blink and you could miss it!
- Look out world — this is a smooth and rich Reserve Zinfandel made with Karen’s signature touch. Months of oak aging and Karen’s expertise brings out the best in this fruit — she's won back-to-back Gold medals to prove it!
- Your funding gives Karen priority access to vineyards managed by Lodi’s top growers. After harvest, she lets this dark, fruit-forward red take a long, lavish nap in oak (almost two years!) to bring you robust, smooth perfection.
- With over 35,000 followers and 235,000 reviews for her wines, to say Karen is beloved by your community is an understatement. Toast your Winemaker of the Year with this Reserve Zinfandel worthy of the crown.