- We like to think of this as Montaria's confident, gorgeous older sister - full, lush and totally tantalyzing. It's a bit more grown up than the Montaria, and almost intimidatingly perfect.
- The Lisbon area, once known as Estremadura, is an ancient and proven wine country with a rich history... but most Americans aren't familiar with the region's ripe, juicy wines.
- Angels support Luis so that he can make bold, daring wines like this Reserva that really take advantage of his country's natural strengths (Mediterranean warmth combined with a cooling Atlantic influence).
- You've been crying out for more Port... so we asked Portuguese winemaking legend Luis to make us something truly scrumptious
- Rich, sweet 'n smooth, this is real Port and Angel funding makes it a real bargain.
- Enjoy with a good wedge of the smelliest cheese you can get your hands on. Divine.
- We love to age Port in cask. It just tastes great when aged for several years. This 10 Year Old Tawny is a blend of few oak casks we have in our cellar, from different harvests. My sister Claudia picked one by one and crafted an amber-colored Port that will delight everyone.
- A special thank you to my Archangels who have been tireless helping me to spread the word about my wines. Without them I'm sure this Port wouldn't be here.
- Tawny Port is the cask aged version of Port. It develops a nutty character due to the aging for five years in oak. This is a classic Port with plenty of complexity and elegance.
Oscar, your Angel-funded winemaker
- There will be plenty of moments during the next months for you to treat yourself with something special... and this 5 year lovingly aged Port is it!
- Oscar says: "I love LBV Port with the rich and buttery sheep cheese produced in the Serra da Estrela Mountain. The dark chocolate my wife buys at a local Chocolataria is also a great pairing."
- Every sip is smooth and enchanting, full of ripe strawberry, raspberry, and a decadent caramel finish Port does best. It's the ultimate holiday treat! Treat yourself now - thank yourself later.
Three vibrant white grape varieties are about to flood your mouth with juicy lemons and a bowlful of pears - thank Viosinho, Gouveio and Arinto.
You’ve never heard of those grapes - and that’s why Oscar was able to make you a stunning value wine that delivers a thirst-quenching crispness and an insanely refreshing finish.
- Chill this one down real good, and take it with you out onto the deck. Shades on, and some well-salted seafood on the grill, and you’re winning.