- Portugal is producing some of the best value, great drinking drops of red in the market at the moment, and this little beauty from the cellars of one of our favorite winemakers Luis is no exception.
- It's a blend of several local varieties from Estremadura, which is how you get incredible complexity for such a low price. But it's the simply mindblowing richness of black cherries and chocolate that really stands out.
- Over 44,000 Angels say this red their favorite. Don't miss your chance to grab a bottle or two - Montaria is a cult classic that vanishes fast!
- There will be plenty of moments during the next months for you to treat yourself with something special... and this 5 year lovingly aged Port is it!
- Oscar says: "I love LBV Port with the rich and buttery sheep cheese produced in the Serra da Estrela Mountain. The dark chocolate my wife buys at a local Chocolataria is also a great pairing."
- Every sip is smooth and enchanting, full of ripe strawberry, raspberry, and a decadent caramel finish Port does best. It's the ultimate holiday treat! Treat yourself now - thank yourself later.
Three vibrant white grape varieties are about to flood your mouth with juicy lemons and a bowlful of pears - thank Viosinho, Gouveio and Arinto.
You’ve never heard of those grapes - and that’s why Oscar was able to make you a stunning value wine that delivers a thirst-quenching crispness and an insanely refreshing finish.
- Chill this one down real good, and take it with you out onto the deck. Shades on, and some well-salted seafood on the grill, and you’re winning.
- We love to age Port in cask. It just tastes great when aged for several years. This 10 Year Old Tawny is a blend of few oak casks we have in our cellar, from different harvests. My sister Claudia picked one by one and crafted an amber-colored Port that will delight everyone.
- A special thank you to my Archangels who have been tireless helping me to spread the word about my wines. Without them I'm sure this Port wouldn't be here.
- Tawny Port is the cask aged version of Port. It develops a nutty character due to the aging for five years in oak. This is a classic Port with plenty of complexity and elegance.
Oscar, your Angel-funded winemaker
- You've been crying out for more Port... so we asked Portuguese winemaking legend Luis to make us something truly scrumptious
- Rich, sweet 'n smooth, this is real Port and Angel funding makes it a real bargain.
- Enjoy with a good wedge of the smelliest cheese you can get your hands on. Divine.