- This is one of your favorite Cabernets of all time. Over 50,000 Angels have tasted Stephen's easy-drinking, decadent red - you can bet it sells out quick!
- Brimming with ripe juicy fruit flavors like plums and rich berries, this year's luscious red will impress a crowd with one sip.
- Take this jammy red along for a festive BBQ with friends - and sip while you eat a few morsels of charbroiled steak.
- Layer-upon-layer of fresh citrus fruit, with a smooth blast of buttery oak streaking through. This wine is the perfect balance of richness and vibrant fruit.
- The simple truth every Chardonnay fan needs to know is that South Africa can make this stunning white for a song. Land, labor and production costs are just much lower in South Africa– even with a hand-harvested Reserve wine like this one.
- And thanks to Angel funding, Stephen can pass those savings on to you. So now you can have a classy Reserve Chardonnay that's such a bargain, you won't feel guilty pairing it with some deliciously down-to-earth fried chicken.
- This super fresh and fruity white oozes with refreshing flavors like crisp lime and grapefruit. Lip-smackingly delicious!
- Winemakers don't come much more talented and passionate than Carmen. She's weaved her magic on a premium, pure and pristine South African Sauv - and it's divine.
- Enjoy a nice chilled glass on the patio and while you're watching the sun go down. It doesn't get more perfect than that.
WE'RE NOT SURE
With rugged texture and exquisite depth, Carmen’s triumphant blend is layered with brambly berry, rustic spice – the perfect red for a flame-kissed, peppery steak or a wedge of creamy cheese.
With her $100,000 cash prize, Carmen created this one-of-a-kind red from prestigious wine regions Stellenbosch and Elgin. The fruit was handpicked and aged 10 months in expensive oak barrels – and with your support, this luxe wine is yours for a serious steal.
When Carmen became your first Winemaker of the Year back in 2015, it gave her even more firepower to craft a vivacious red blend that embodies the delicious flavors of South African wine – and her gratitude for the support you’ve given her all these years.