- You're more than likely to drink the whole bottle in one sitting. Totally cool – just make sure you have a backup supply, because this Merlot is juicy, juicy, juicy.
- With your help, Stephen was able to make even more of this lush red from scratch. He even squeezed all his luscious Lodi fruit into expensive oak barrels!
- This is the everyday sipping red. For every big bottle of Napa Cab in the house, you want at least two of Millier's Merlots because they're twice as easy to open.
WE'RE NOT SURE
This is a classic Napa Valley Merlot from a winemaker with over 40 years experience in the region. Whoa.
Ken traveled the length of the valley to find the perfect fruit for this ripe and rustic Napa staple, harvesting grapes from the cool Carneros region and sun-kissed valley floor.
Not only is this man a Napa legend, he's one of your very first winemakers. Ken's made you Merlot since the very beginning - don't miss your iconic Angel treat!
- Ernie is nationally recognized for making fine wine and keeping it Kosher – he set aside some of his best fruit for the Angels.
- It might not be cheap, but it's serious value – Ernie makes wine the White House pours for foreign dignitaries... and you're getting his wines for less than 20 bucks.
- And it's kosher to boot! Certified by the Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America, 11 Broadway, New York, NY 10004
- Jim and Tom's Merlot is from a late-ripening hillside vineyard. When red grapes are allowed to grow slow 'n' low... makes a wine that's approachable and oh-so-enjoyable!
- Complex, dark red wine with layers of ripe plum and cherry flavors – 100% pure Merlot with real sophistication. You get a lot of bang for your buck with these old vines
- Tom and Jim were both chomping at the bit to make a classic Merlot... and Angel funding allowed them to do just that!
- This rich Clarksburg Merlot is one juicy mouthful - like shaking down a tree full of ripe plums with your mouth open wide.
- Not only is it SUPER enjoyable... it's an unbelievable value! Karen says: "It’s a great wine to drink when relaxing after work, hanging out with friends, while making dinner, with dinner... for one last glass after dinner..."
- If you like fine foodie reds you can devour every day — you'll want to add this to your basket on every single order.
- Profoundly flavorful, bold red from a 100-Parker Point "Garagiste" (that's a Bordeaux winemaker who works on very small volumes, often single vineyards).
- Jonathan's vines produce highly concentrated, small berries...so every grape is full of ripe black cherries and dark plummy flavors, allowing him to make a juicy, saturated red wine.
- Jonathan's the Garagiste behind brands like Le Dôme that cost upwards of $200 a bottle. Angel funding let him create a similarly incredible small-production wine, absolutely saturated with flavor...for less than $17 a bottle.
- Your seductive Bordeaux blend from a 100-Parker Point "Garagiste" (that's a Bordeaux winemaker who works on very small volumes, often single vineyards).
- Jonathan's vines produce highly concentrated, small berries...so every drop is full of droolworthy flavors like black cherries and rich dark chocolate. 2015's harvest was "perfect" according to your winemaker - his favorite vintage since 2010!
- Jonathan's the Garagiste behind brands like Le Dôme that cost upwards of $200 a bottle. Angel funding lets him create your exclusive small-production wine, absolutely saturated with flavor... for less than $17 a bottle.
Virgile's signature style - smooth, juicy and dangerously easy drinking - is at its prime with this Merlot from France's sunny & warm Mediterranean shelf
He does Languedoc proud with this black cherry and plum-rich vintage. Once the initial explosion settles, a flood of sweet creamy vanilla swoops in, with just a touch of woodsmoke in the finish
- Give a nod to Virgile's love of organic and sustainable winemaking and pair this Merlot with spicy chili, full of roasted veggies straight from the garden. If steak happens to sneak it way in, then so be it...