- If you're looking for a crisp, dry, elegant Riesling, you've found a champion in Gerd's trophy-winning white. Your exclusive sipper medaled in the International Wine Challenge competition!
Your funding gives him the chance to harvest fruit from the Pfalz region, a vast 56,000 acres of vineyards framed by forests and river plains, known for its hot, dry climate and well-nourished soil - the kind that makes Riesling sing with unbelievably pure flavor.
Grab yourself a bottle and try it with a surplus of Thai takeout... the best kind of Friday night treat!
- Katy's Washington Riesling is grown on a dramatically high clifftop above the Columbia River, where the weather is perfectly tempered – hot enough to ripen her fruit and cool enough to keep it crisp.
- It's like plunging face first into a lemon meringue pie – perfectly lean and zippy... and then comes that delectable dollop of cream!
- This Riesling is really crisp and doesn't taste as sweet as most Rieslings you find in the US. It's also not a huge alcoholic wine (right around 12% alc.) so you can enjoy a glass or two guilt-free.
- Rick is responsible for two of the most awarded Rieslings in California and now he’s back at it again, this time exclusively for Angels.
- You know those gorgeous wildflowers that bloom year round along the coast? Rick somehow bottled them – this white is full of delicate floral aromas and a sweet fruits like oranges and tangerines.
- Pour a round of this chilled Riesling and expect applause – you fund one of the best Riesling makers in CA... and it shows.
- A crazy crisp single-vineyard Riesling, dripping with honey, jasmine and tropical fruit flavors.
- Richard can find the best bang-for-buck anywhere in California, and he’s sniffed out this incredible vineyard in the expensive Santa Lucia region. Right by Big Sur, the cool climate is perfect for slowly ripening white wines.
- Get this crisp white nice and chilled and serve it up with some spicy steak street tacos... the perfect night in!