- From the master of Brunello and one of Italy’s most respected wine consultants Maurizio Castelli... this is the richest, the finest and downright perfect example of Italian fine wine.
- Maurizio's masterpiece is packed with mouth-wateringly juicy cherry and bramble fruits with an ultra-refined smoky oak finish, thanks to 4 years oak ageing.
- If you're looking for a fine wine to lay down then this is it... This is 100% authentic, bona fide Sangiovese.... and it can age for at least two decades!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Deep and intense Sangiovese that perfectly captures the dark flavors and expressiveness of this classic Italian wine.
- Maurizio is one of the world's most famous Brunello winemaking consultants (and a true master of this grape variety). When he says that Tuscany is the best place in the world for mature and expressive Sangiovese, we believe him!
- A perfect Tuscan red like this just screams for thick noodles and meaty ragù.