- This is a classic Zinfandel in aroma and taste with a slight hint of mocha/cocoa. With red fruit notes of berries and black cherries, lush mouthfeel and a nice long finish, this wine will pair nicely with a range of foods."
- "...But we can never make enough, and it will sell out fast. Stock up now 'cause it won't be there when you go back to order more!"
- "In the 'real' world, this wine would retail for $30 to $40. At the price our Angels pay, it’s a steal for under $20."
- This intensely drinkable Dry Creek Zinfandel brought 2 famous winemakers together – and it's been pleazin' 100,000 Angels since.
- What's it like? For starters, seriously velvety. Derek's great at bringing in the dark fruit flavors, and your veteran Napa winemaker Ken soaked this red in fancy oak barrels to give it an expertly fine finish.
- Your funding brought made this incredible partnership happen – that's why this rich Sonoma red is yours for such an insider price.
- A plush, smooth and jammy Zinfandel, full of bright red fruit and a spicy kick.
- Stephen's a Zin Master, and this is a killer example of what he can do with Angel funding. BIG Lodi flavor. Tiny price.
- Light spices and herbs can wreak havoc on some wines but Zin loves everything from rosemary to curry. Go crazy with the spice rack and pop open a bottle of this daring red that makes no food a stranger.
- This juicy, complex Zinfandel is a blend of new and old vine fruit - so you get a rustic, rich red that's equally bright and refreshing.
- Karen's worked in Lodi for decades - she knows how to make its best fruit shine! She even splurged for premium oak barrels that give your red its nice, smooth elegance.
- Thanks to Angels, Karen didn't have to rush any of her process. She was able to bottle this wine when it was perfect and ready for Angels to enjoy! If only all Zin could be this Zen...
- Sharon carefully blended small lots of Zinfandel harvested all over Lodi to create a wine with supersized aromatics and flavor.
- This one packs a wallop of tastes like wild blackberries, cherries, a light smoky toast and a sweet vanilla finish.
- Thanks to Sharon's connections in Lodi, your exclusive red is an excellent example of Zinfandel that waaay overdelivers for the price.
- This rich and ripe Zinfandel comes from a vineyard atop Sierra Foothills (at 3,000 feet!) Thanks to the heat and sun of a Sierra summer, this wine grew up to be powerful, juicy, and b-o-l-d!
- Your funding gave Jeff and Jessica the chance to age this Zin in oak - and those warm and toasty flavors are inside every sip!
- Past vintages have sold out in a few weeks and we expect the same to happen again. Act now or you may never get to taste this wine.
The tiny town of Lodi is known for ripe and robust Zinfandels… the kind of wildly bold reds spilling over with more juice and spice than an out-of-the-oven slice of berry pie.
And with your funding, Evangelos harvested 105 barrels worth of incredible Zinfandel from one of the best vineyards in the region - the Rippey family estate (a Lodi vineyard that dates back to 1900!)
Evangelos is the only winemaker granted permission to make Zin from this property. The minute he harvested his fruit, we called dibs on every single bottle – so you can sip assured that this single-vineyard beauty is exclusive to the Angels who made it possible!
- Sharon's premium Zin berries took a long nap in oak barrels and woke up reaaaaal smooth.
- The flavors just don't stop. Your winemaker's called out a near dozen. "Bramble, boysenberry, cloves, cinnamon, anise, toasted marshmallow, blackberry, cedar, tea leaves, smoky char!"
- If you love rich, ripe fruit, enjoy this Zinfandel early on. It'll mellow with age in an incredibly delicious way too – why not grab a couple bottles for later?