- There's a reason why Angels go nuts for this intense purple flavor monster. We love a good rich and velvety Malbec - and Evangelos delivers! Sluuuuurp.
With the market full of Malbecs from Argentina it's great to show off what California Malbecs can do too. It's a grape that's usually saved for blending in Bordeaux style wines in the states – but your funding changed the story.
When a Malbec like this comes your way - you have to go for it. Evangelos made as many cases as he could, but knowing how much Angels love this wine... you should run to checkout!
Dark and inky Cabernet full of rich, jammy blackberry flavors made from hot climate vineyards. This one's ripe, plump and flat-out stacked with incredible flavor and supple, rich texture.
Evangelos traversed California to find you a robust Cabernet for your dollars - and splurged on fancy French oak barrels to bring delicious, homey spices to the finish.
- This Cab is a match for any tried and true family recipe. Our recommendation? Chicken Cacciatore, loaded with fresh tomatoes, garlic and a sprinkle of capers - this wine will be the ingredient you've been missing.
- This vintage received a Silver medal in the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. You fund a champion, Angels!
- Evangelos harvested Pinot Noir from two regions (Suisun Valley and Sonoma) to bring you a juicy California Rosé with Provencal elegance.
- You've met your weekday wine. Full of rich fruit flavors and a crisp and clean finish, this wine goes with darn near anything!
- Stuff this summer guzzler inside a picnic basket loaded with creamy Brie and prosciutto - you'll be a picnic hero.