- This is the kind of Prosecco you'll find Paolo sipping on, any day of the week.
- Creamier than Cava, with a less brutal fizz than Champagne, this tongue-tingling treasure is the kind of sparkling that rarely leaves Italy. But you can get your hands on it thanks to our special relationship with Signor Sacchetto.
- Bubbles this tasty don't even require a special occasion. Stick this in the fridge and pop a bottle just because the sun is shining...
- Pro Tip: This Prosecco is dry and crisp. Looking for a little bit more sweetness? Opt for his Col De L'Utia Prosecco Superiore.
Thanks to a long hot summer, this new vintage of Paulo’s Pinot Grigio tastes even better than before. It’s crisp and citrusy, with a punch of tropical fruit in the finish.
His family’s been making wine for three generations, so they know how to get the very best from their fruit - that’s why this tastes as good as other PG's that cost twice the price.
- This Pinot Grigio is great with rustic Italian dishes. So pour yourself a glass, tear off some bread, and start attacking that pesto.