- Ben's 100% Viognier is a pleasing punch of ripe apricots and perky lemons, all whirled around in a creamy mix that ends with eye-popping, delicious zing.
- And because you bought the grapes in the first place, it's very sensibly priced indeed.
- This needs to be drunk young and fresh. Do that and you will no doubt end up agreeing with that huge crowd of people who said they'd buy it again.
You love Scott’s wildly popular white – and this year, he's added extra layers of refinement, bright acidity, and cranked your Pinot Gris up to an 11!
Only an Angel-funded winemaker would have the freedom to do something crazy like this. Scott went to the most famous red wine region in Oregon, and made a white!
- Enjoy this one out on the deck, sun on your back and fresh Farmers Market salad (loaded with avocado) in hand. This PG is going to make your summer.
- Sancerre is what you buy if you want to look fancy – Pouilly Fume is what you buy if you really are fancy, not to mention flush. On the French Sauvignon Blanc ladder, this is the top rung. Pure, mouthwatering luxury in a bottle...
- Joost only gets to make this wine when the vintage is really, really good. He assured us this was one of those years. And by jove, we agree!
- Seriously limited stock and ready for drinking right NOW. If you think too long about buying this, you'll miss out...
- This fragrant beauty from Gerd Stepp is steeped in gorgeous, rounded fruits with a long and luxurious finish. Oooooh-so-drinkable!
- Gerd was able to harvest fruit in the same region as his parents' vineyards in Germany – in the Pflaz, an area known for its majestic Pinot Blanc. If you're looking for a new favorite white and love wines like Pinot Grigio and Sauv Blanc, this will be your new go-to in no time.
- This nice and light white is perfect with a bit of grilled fish, griddled asparagus and a generous portion of buttery potatoes.
- "Angels looking for a crisp authentic and aromatic French Sauvignon Blanc will love this."
- The Petit Villebois is more of a poolside sipper, casual and delicious– still representing the true essence of the Loire.
- FANTASTIC value for money and ready for drinking right now, this light, fruity Sauvignon Blanc is as fresh as they come.
Joost, your Angel funded winemaker, says:
- Ahhh. Crisp, authentic French Sauvignon Blanc. 5 words have never tasted creamier.
- Joost's Petit Villebois is elegant, sure, but it's also casual and delicious - the kind of classic, citrusy white you can drink by the pool that still captures the true essence of the Loire.
- FANTASTIC value for money and ready for drinking right now, this fruity Sauvignon Blanc is as fresh as they come.
- Picpoul de Pinet is an incredibly rare grape native to one part of the south of France (Pinet, in fact). The special little grape is blessed with a natural crispness that makes it a perfectly refreshing hot weather wine.
- Ben uses his Angel funding to get exclusive parcels of grapes from his favorite viticulturist high up in the Mediterranean hillside, making an intensely fruity, refreshingly crisp white. The kind that's picked up trophies at the Sud de France Top 100!
- This is a quintessential refreshing seafood wine that will impress everybody at the table – doubly so if you can pronounce the fancy French name (hint: peek-pool de peen eh?)
- Benjamin's family has made famous French Chardonnay for centuries. Thanks to you, he's able to keep this tradition alive, and make wine under his own name
- Your Angel-funded winemaker says: "With the help of Angels, La Manufacture is a tribute to craftsmanship. We spend a full year paying attention to every change in the vines, leaves, blossoms and grapes - care is the best way to make great wine."
- This white has a crisp, mineral finish that absolutely sings with simple grilled fish– or splash out on fresh oysters and shellfish.
- If you're looking for a crisp, dry, elegant Riesling, you've found a champion in Gerd's trophy-winning white. Your exclusive sipper medaled in the International Wine Challenge competition!
Your funding gives him the chance to harvest fruit from the Pfalz region, a vast 56,000 acres of vineyards framed by forests and river plains, known for its hot, dry climate and well-nourished soil - the kind that makes Riesling sing with unbelievably pure flavor.
Grab yourself a bottle and try it with a surplus of Thai takeout... the best kind of Friday night treat!
Refreshing like sorbet, Karen’s Pinot Grigio is a smooth young wine that has a crisp, lemony finish.
This is your classic everyday easy-drinker, mouthwateringly fresh with a squeaky clean finish.
- Kick your shoes off, pull this bottle from the fridge, and enjoy a glass or three with a plate of southern fried chicken.