- Harvested from the heart of Zinfandel country, this red is jam-packed with juicy fruit flavors, like ripe raspberry and plum, and a layer of toasty spices.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Evangelos can work directly withRippey Family Vineyard – one of Lodi's best – to bring you a single-vineyard Zin for a song… and age it in American oak to ensure it's packed with spice and flavor!
- Pour a large glass – or two! – of this award-winning Zinfandel and enjoy it alongside Evangelos’ favorite dish, Greek eggplant moussaka.
My-oh-my, Mauricio's Cabernet is seductive – smooth and spicy, like roasted red peppers fresh off a sizzling grill. And it’s super complex from its time aging in deluxe French oak.
Harvested fresh off an Uco Valley mountaintop in Mendoza – from a vineyard at 3,400 ft! This coveted Cabernet region makes wines *some* might call “full-bodied and complex.” Mauricio calls them deee-licious.
Vista Flores might ring a bell – it's the prestigious sub-region that brought BIG international winemakers to Argentina, like Rolland and Rothschild. You’re getting that same top-dollar flavor and winemaking expertise for a fraction of the price!
This Italian red is both big and easy – a glass full of ripe black cherries and Stefano's legendary finesse. It’s the red that’s brought Tuscany world fame, made exclusively for you.
Your funding gave Stefano the chance to redefine what Italian reds could be, so he blended Sangiovese from the Tuscan hills with juicy Merlot and sultry Syrah from coastal vineyards for his signature take on a classic.
Stefano’s Super Tuscan was practically made for a slice topped with Italian sausage, olives and mozzarella. Sip, bite, repeat. It's the most delicious night you'll ever have.
- This one-of-a-kind blend of Tempranillo and Cabernet is a trifecta of goodness – bold, fruity and spicy.
- Macario's niche is working with high-end Spanish grapes in California soil. “Sin Fronteras” means “without borders” and thanks to you, Macario was able to make this dream blend into a rich reality!
- This is a delicious change of pace from your usual California Cabernet – a balance of decadence and elegance – priced perfectly for any night of the week. Treat yourself to a few bottles and taste for yourself!
- This bold, juicy Shiraz is a Down Under powerhouse, dripping with ripe red and black fruit flavors and a hint of warming spice.
- With Angel support, Jen harvested first-rate Shiraz from her choice of vineyards spread across her home region of Victoria, blended together for a mouthwatering red you won’t be able to put down.
- Jen’s got the magic touch when it comes to Shiraz – her rocking red is one of her most popular Angel-funded wines with a lifetime 90+ rating. Now’s your chance to scoop up the latest vintage!
- Just one sip of this hearty Italian blend and your mouth will be watering – this very cherry, food-loving red is rich and smooth.
- Dom harvests grapes from old vines in Southern Puglia – the tacco (“heel”) of Italy – to bring you this balanced blend. With your support, he used his know-how to get them for the right price. It's all about who you know, you know!
- Pizza, pasta and spicy sausage, oh my! This red was made for an Italian feast. Pop it open a few hours before dinner to let the flavors open up. Better yet, add a few drops while your sauce is cookin’!
- This rich red captures the lively character of this famous French valley, packed with juicy black cherry and dark chocolate flavors and wrapped up with a touch of toasty oak spice.
- Your funding helped Ben craft this Angel-exclusive Rhône blend harvesting Syrah and Grenache from his choice of vineyards, where these two iconic red varieties grow best.
- To make this with extra refinement, Ben aged it for an additional 8 months in oak barrels – that’s the plus! Now it’s yours to savor!
- Steeped in ripe berry and spice flavors, this juicy blend of Grenache and Syrah is a crowd-favorite French specialty that’s nearly impossible to put down.
- Your funding helps Ben make the most of his deep connections with some of the top grapegrowers in France’s legendary Rhône Valley, giving him special access to the finest fruit – all to bring you this world-class Côtes du Rhône.
- Your support gave Ben the means to start crafting you special reds from the Rhône in 2011. After that many vintages, it’s safe to say he’s perfected this phenomenal French red – bring home a few bottles and taste for yourself!
- This red shines with fruit flavors like a powerful punch of plum to make this one of the most scrumptious Australian reds. Jen says, “My Hero Cabernet Merlot is one smooth talker!”
- With Angel support, your favorite redhead winemaker masterfully blended powerhouse Cabernet from her home region of Victoria with juicy Merlot for this delectable red.
- Whether you’re simply savoring a glass after a long day or putting this elegant red front and center for a full-on feast, it’s the ideal Aussie stunner for every occasion!