- This 91-point award-winning Alvarinho is tangy and tropical, made by a brother-sister dream team.
- Oscar and Claudia used your funding to make this white in the style of Portugal’s world-famous Vinho Verde, harvesting fruit from vineyards at the center of the Alvarinho universe.
- It's award-winning and beloved by critics and Angels alike. The Quevedos are really onto something - get a bottle before it's gone!
- Bright and lively, with fresh fruit flavors like strawberry and watermelon, this DOUBLE GOLD-winning sparkling Rosé is a delicate easy-sipping bubbly that’s perfect for adding a touch of elegance to any sunny afternoon on the patio.
- Your funding gave Penelope her choice of high-end Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier sourced from vineyards across California’s North Coast – the kind of grapes that go into the best wines from California’s top sparkling wine houses, many of which Penelope has made before.
- Penelope made this crisp Rosé in the “traditional” Champagne method, meaning it underwent a second fermentation in the bottle for a luxurious layer of ultra-fine bubbles that make this pink sparkling simply irresistible.
- David’s 91-point award-winning Cabernet is a rich California classic, jam-packed with powerfully stunning dark fruit flavors of juicy plums, ripe cherries and toasty, soul-warming spices from decadent barrel-aging in French and American oak.
- This world-class Cab is a potent blend of impeccable fruit from Lodi and Clarksburg. David’s been a champion of these two standout regions in California's Central Valley since the beginning – when Robert Mondavi set out to elevate the region’s wines back in the day, David was his right-hand man…
- ...now he makes the region’s richest, most sumptuous Cabernets just for you. Treat yourself to a bottle of hallmark Cab from your very own winemaking icon – you’ve earned every drop!
- David’s award-winning California Zinfandel starts off with whiffs of raspberry and blueberry before spicy chocolate takes the lead and hooks you in for a sip, and another, and another...
- With your funding, David called on his connections to high-end Zin from vineyards across Northern and Central California, then used his chops as a pro Napa winemaker to craft you a red packed with juicy, refined flavor.
- Drink right away or hold onto it a few months to carve out the flavors a little more. Whenever you’re ready, pair it up with hearty pizza or your favorite pasta and enjoy!
- This deep, dark and utterly delectable red blend is bursting with bold, brooding black fruit flavors, like ripe, juicy blackberry and lush raspberry, all perfectly balanced with a long, velvety finish.
- Your funding helped José blend first-rate Malbec and Cabernet from Argentina’s famed Uco Valley before adding an extra splash of finesse by aging this red in French oak barrels for a few additional months.
- “Uco Valley is currently the most exciting region in Argentina,” Jose says, thanks to its high altitudes, old vines and you! Angels help José freely craft stunning blends like this Malbec Cabernet Sauvignon with Gold medal results!
- Lively, bright layers of strawberry and cherry make this one seriously refreshing Rosé drenched with a delightful lip-smacking fruity freshness and a crisp, thirst-quenching finish.
- With your funding, Stephen sourced top-notch Lodi Zinfandel and a medley of luscious white grapes, night-harvesting his fruit to preserve every trace of lively, fresh flavor that’s become the hallmark of his Rosés.
- A lighter crop in 2020 gave Stephen grapes double-stuffed with intense, fruity flavor and you can taste it in every drop. This is one easy-sipping pink delight you’ll want on hand for every sunny afternoon.
- For an elegant Italian-inspired red by way of the West Coast, look no further than this decadent, juicy Barbera from the one and only Karen Birmingham – your 2020 Winemaker of the Year!
- Karen sourced this primo Barbera from a single Lodi vineyard and gave it the most TLC possible, tasting the wine every day during fermentation to make sure each and every complex layer of flavor shines through juuuust right.
- A robust and velvety Italian red like Barbera is a wine that’s just begging to be paired with hearty meals like savory pizza fresh out of the oven or a heaping plate of pasta sprinkled with parmesan cheese and fresh herbs.
- This refreshing GOLD-winning white is overflowing with juicy, citrusy flavors. It’s easy to see why this Chenin Blanc is the most popular Angels have ever funded!
- With your support, Alex harvests the lion’s share of this Chenin from revered older vines in Clarksburg, where cool Sacramento Delta breezes mellow out the hot days, giving the grapes delicate, complex flavors that unfold in your glass.
- With back-to-back 90+ ratings, gold medals and Best in Class trophies, Alex's Chenin Blanc is a truly celebrated wine. She says this vintage may be the best one yet! Scoop up a bottle and taste for yourself.
This rich, robust red blend from Daryl is generous in more ways than one. Besides being luxuriously packed with a mouthful of refined red and black fruit and a sublime smoothness thanks to Daryl’s trademark finesse, $1 per bottle also goes straight to heart health organizations like the Children’s Heart Foundation.
Daryl’s son Colby inspired this 5-varietal blend after enduring back to back open heart surgeries at the age of 8 and 9. Colby wanted to make a wine where proceeds could be donated to heart research so "no kid would have to go through what he went through" – and Angels like YOU made it a reality.
Starting with a bold backbone of mostly Cabernet, Daryl expertly blended in Shiraz for this red’s silky smoothness, Zinfandel for a touch of spice, Merlot for a flash of fruit and softness and finally Petite Sirah for a dash of color and power.
- This big, bold red is flush with all the hallmarks of classic Napa Cabernet, from ripe dark fruit flavors to a refined layer of toasty oak and a long, smooth, elegant finish.
- Winemaker Ted Henry wanted to spotlight vineyards in the southern end of Napa Valley, near the town of Yountville, where cooler temperatures help the region’s top-grade Cabernet ripen with an intricate set of flavors.
- This is the perfect Cabernet to stash up on your top shelf for your next special occasion – but for a $46 Angel savings, why stop at only one bottle? Getting a deal this good on high-end Napa Cab is already cause for celebration!