- Delicate and mouth-wateringly delicious, this DOUBLE GOLD-winning sparkling Rosé is an elegant blend of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay harvested from premium cool-climate vineyards along the Sonoma Coast.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) – and it's exclusive here for an important reason...
- It’s your funding that makes this stunning sparkling Rosé possible! Snag a few bottles of this Angel crowdpleaser (and routine medal winner) while you can. Wayne's sparkling never lasts long!
- Bright and lively, with fresh fruit flavors like strawberry and watermelon, this DOUBLE GOLD-winning sparkling Rosé is a delicate easy-sipping bubbly that’s perfect for adding a touch of elegance to any sunny afternoon on the patio.
- Your funding gave Penelope her choice of high-end Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier sourced from vineyards across California’s North Coast – the kind of grapes that go into the best wines from California’s top sparkling wine houses, many of which Penelope has made before.
- Penelope made this crisp Rosé in the “traditional” Champagne method, meaning it underwent a second fermentation in the bottle for a luxurious layer of ultra-fine bubbles that make this pink sparkling simply irresistible.
- This crisp, thirst-quenching (and award-winning!) French Rosé treats your tastebuds to a medley of bright, delicate fruit flavors, a splash of citrus and a long, lip-smacking finish that makes each sip more refreshing than the last!
- Ben used Angel funding to source impeccable Grenache grapes from vineyards just a hop, skip and jump from the coast, where cooler temps help the fruit ripen slowly and evenly, preserving every scintillating flavor just for you.
- Southern France is home to some of the world’s most sought-after Rosés, and by supporting Ben, you’ve got insider access to a gold mine of lush light pink gems like this – enjoy!
- This 95-point GOLD-winning Cabernet is layered with a rich, complex set of dark berry flavors, from black cherries to ripe, juicy plum, with a velvety backbone courtesy of barrel-aging for two years in French oak.
- Winemaker Jesse Katz selected his grapes from unique vineyards spread across Sonoma’s Alexander Valley – the heart of top-dollar Cabernet country, where cooler temperatures help the grapes develop signature vibrant red fruit characters.
- This world-class Cabernet represents Jesse’s first independent project through Naked Wines. Bring home a bottle of this inaugural red and help Jesse toast to his newest chapter – and even more incredible wines to come!
This rich, robust red blend from Daryl is generous in more ways than one. Besides being luxuriously packed with a mouthful of refined red and black fruit and a sublime smoothness thanks to Daryl’s trademark finesse, $1 per bottle also goes straight to heart health organizations like the Children’s Heart Foundation.
Daryl’s son Colby inspired this 5-varietal blend after enduring back to back open heart surgeries at the age of 8 and 9. Colby wanted to make a wine where proceeds could be donated to heart research so "no kid would have to go through what he went through" – and Angels like YOU made it a reality.
Starting with a bold backbone of mostly Cabernet, Daryl expertly blended in Shiraz for this red’s silky smoothness, Zinfandel for a touch of spice, Merlot for a flash of fruit and softness and finally Petite Sirah for a dash of color and power.
- David’s 91-point award-winning Cabernet is a rich California classic, jam-packed with powerfully stunning dark fruit flavors of juicy plums, ripe cherries and toasty, soul-warming spices from decadent barrel-aging in French and American oak.
- This world-class Cab is a potent blend of impeccable fruit from Lodi and Clarksburg. David’s been a champion of these two standout regions in California's Central Valley since the beginning – when Robert Mondavi set out to elevate the region’s wines back in the day, David was his right-hand man…
- ...now he makes the region’s richest, most sumptuous Cabernets just for you. Treat yourself to a bottle of hallmark Cab from your very own winemaking icon – you’ve earned every drop!
- This refreshing GOLD-winning white is overflowing with juicy, citrusy flavors. It’s easy to see why this Chenin Blanc is the most popular Angels have ever funded!
- With your support, Alex harvests the lion’s share of this Chenin from revered older vines in Clarksburg, where cool Sacramento Delta breezes mellow out the hot days, giving the grapes delicate, complex flavors that unfold in your glass.
- With back-to-back 90+ ratings, gold medals and Best in Class trophies, Alex's Chenin Blanc is a truly celebrated wine. She says this vintage may be the best one yet! Scoop up a bottle and taste for yourself.
- David’s award-winning California Zinfandel starts off with whiffs of raspberry and blueberry before spicy chocolate takes the lead and hooks you in for a sip, and another, and another...
- With your funding, David can call on his connections to high-end Zinfandel from vineyards sprinkled across Northern and Central California, then use his chops as a pro Napa winemaker to craft you a Zin that’s packed with seriously refined flavor from start to finish.
- Drink right away or hold onto it a few months to carve out the flavors a little more. Whenever you’re ready, pair it up with hearty pizza or your favorite pasta and enjoy!
- This pale pink sipper brings you a splash of fresh fruit flavors, like strawberry and white peach, backed by a zing of citrus that nearly leaps out of the glass.
- Your funding helped Best-of-Class winemaker Alex Farber select Primitivo (aka Zinfandel) from sustainably-farmed vineyards in the rolling hillsides of Lodi, where high-quality Primitivo grows like a charm.
- Snatch up a few bottles of this Rosé's debut vintage for your next afternoon picnic or sunny patio session and let Alex know what you think of it. “Your feedback will allow me to fund and make this wine again and again,” Alex says.
- Bold, refined flavors of juicy black cherry and fresh-off-the-summer-vine raspberry take center stage in this GOLD-winning Reserve Zinfandel, while French oak aging brings a lush, velvety texture to every sip.
- For this classic Zinfandel, Michael and Anne selected grapes from two small, family-owned vineyards in the heart of Dry Creek Valley – home to some of the most revered Zinfandel in California.
- The Dashes have made award-winning Dry Creek Zinfandel with their signature minimal intervention style for over 25 years – now they’ve made this exclusive Reserve edition of the wine they know best, just for you!