All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
- Dripping with flavors like bright raspberries and juicy cherries – plus a touch of vanilla from oak aging – Scott's Pinot is elegant, silky and oh-so-smooth.
- Scott harvested this Pinot from dry-farmed hillside vineyards. Less water means every grape has extra-concentrated flavors – then Scott finishes the wine with luxurious barrel aging – all for you!
- You gave Scott the freedom to make the wine he loves, and thousands of Angels love this Pinot, too. Bring home a few bottles and taste why it's earned over 12,000 90% ratings over 6 vintages!
- With mouthfuls of fresh fruity flavors like peach, strawberry and grapefruit, this Rosé is the light and refreshing thirst quencher you want by your side.
- Matt made this Rosé with Carignan and Mourvèdre from 4th generation family vineyards in Oakley, California (down the road from Napa where he makes your highest-rated Cab!). The grapes were handpicked from legacy head-trained vines – some 130+ years old!
- “This is the perfect sipper,” Matt says. “There’s nothing better to have on hand for family and friends.” Now’s the time to stock up!
- Elegant, 90+ rated and delicate, Wayne’s Blanc de Blancs is a bright, crisp and refreshing sparkling – an all-out Angel and critic favorite.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers (former head winemaker for Chandon!) — from the finest Sonoma Coast Chardonnay – because you made it possible.
- This is an ultra-small production that racks in the awards year after year. It even beat Taittinger as a judges' favorite at the SF Wine Competition – get your hands on a bottle whenever you see it return!
- With classic Napa flavors like ripe black cherry, chocolate and savory oak spices, this is the silky-smooth, barrel-aged beauty you’ve come to expect from Matt.
- With your funding, Matt harvests Cabernet from top-tier vineyards across Napa – this year, the majority came from highfalutin Rutherford – a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
- Matt knows his way around Cabernet – and he’s bringing his 9th exclusive vintage to you for a song. Get a few bottles of this crowd pleaser without the high Napa price tag.
- Bright red berry and juicy plum flavors leap from this lighter-bodied Zinfandel, gliding over an elegant backbone of sweet oak spice.
- With your funding behind him, Matt ventured over to Contra Costa (Napa’s next door neighbor) to harvest Zinfandel from two family-owned vineyards, where it thrives in the area’s sandy soils.
- Over the years, famous winemakers like Randall Grahm and Joel Gott have made wines from Contra Costa. Now with your support, Matt can bring you this under-the-radar region’s world-class Zinfandel for an absolute song!
- If you like drinks served with a fresh lemon twist, Pinot Gris is for you. Crisp and juicy with zip and zing, this elegant, award-winning white will always dazzle and delight.
- With your funding, Chris was able to hand-pick the vineyards he liked and make you a spectacular Pinot Gris that really shows off the cool-climate, slow-ripening region of Willamette Valley.
- Chris says your Pinot Gris makes the perfect dinner companion. If you open it while you are cooking, have a second bottle in the fridge because it may not make it to dinner otherwise!
- With layers of flavors like mouthwatering citrus, pears and juicy peach – plus creamy notes like butterscotch from gentle barrel aging – this white delicately walks a tightrope between freshness and richness, never losing balance.
- Angel funding gave Matt his choice of premium Chardonnay from four vineyards in Sonoma’s Petaluma Gap, where cool coastal winds blow and fog rolls in daily, resulting in a wine with mouthfilling flavor and complexity.
- Matt proves he’s more than Napa Cabernet and delicate Rosé. Red, pink, white – is there anything he can’t make? One sip and you’ll be smitten. Stock up and taste this premier Parish Chardonnay for yourself!
- This light, bubbly Prosecco is a classic – buzzing with crisp flavors like juicy green apple to ripe, luscious peach – plus a tangy dash of citrus that will leave you saying “bellissimo!”
- Paolo’s passion for Prosecco is rooted in 3 generations of winemaking – and with a vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene (the capital of Prosecco) this sparkling is as perfect as it gets. Thanks for making it possible!
- Angels know this Prosecco is a star – every vintage sells out faster than the least. Stock up now – your prosciutto and cheese want company.
- Crisp tropical fruity flavors like juicy peach and pineapple give way to a touch of toasty spice in this creamy Chardonnay from your South Australia expert. It looks and tastes like a glass of gold!
- Thanks to your funding, Sam was able to access sought-after vineyards and blend fruit from warmer pockets with a portion of grapes from cooler sites, bringing you the signature fruitiness and complexity of classic Aussie Chard.
This world-class Chardonnay is an Australian masterpiece with a huge savings to boot. Bring home a bottle and reward yourself for funding the world’s best winemakers like Sam – you deserve it!
- Scott’s crisp Pinot Gris is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund. With a wave of refreshing fruit flavors like vibrant pear and melon, Scott’s Pinot Gris is a lively sipper from the Pacific Northwest.
- Thanks to your support, Scott discovered this Oregon secret – a world-class white from the heart of Pinot Noir country — bringing together the crispness of Willamette Valley fruit with the complexity of grapes from the South.
- Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but can stand alone, too.”