All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
Matt’s decadent Reserve Napa Cabernet is as good as it gets, with rich, complex flavors of ripe fruits and a touch of toasty oak from 18 months of premium French oak aging. It’s graceful, vibrant and silky smooth – a trifecta of elegance.
Your support helped Matt harvest Cabernet from top-tier vineyards in Napa’s highly regarded Rutherford, Oakville, St. Helena, Coombsville and Calistoga areas - home to the most sought-after Cabernet in the world.
And it’s a record-breaker – each vintage sells out hours before the last – and last year’s vintage was Naked’s 2023 Wine of the Year! Angels snatch it up as soon as it’s released. Blink and you'll miss it!
This silky-smooth Napa Cabernet is drenched in dark fruit, rich chocolate and refined barrel flavors – ready to steal the show at all your celebrations.
Thanks to your funding, Mitchell's made this exclusive red from the world-class vineyards this Wine Country phenom works with every day – it's literally the stuff 100-point reds are made of.
The last vintage shattered records, selling out in under 72 hours. You’ll get the hype once this Cabernet is in your hands. A wine this top-shelf would typically cost upwards of $100, but it’s yours for a song. Run, don't walk!
- Scott’s newest Pinot Noir is dancing with ripe black cherry and bright raspberry – plus glorious spice from the finest French oak aging.
- Your funding took Scott to high-elevation, dry-farmed vineyards in the Chehalem Mountains of the Northern Willamette Valley, where he harvested this region’s famously intense Pinot to make this sumptuous and silky delight.
- “This is an incredible Pinot from a great vintage,” says Scott. Take Scott’s word for it – this Pinot has it all at a price you won’t find anywhere else!
This oh-so-velvety Cabernet is flush with ripe fruit flavors – black cherry, black plum and raspberry galore! – plus a touch of vanilla from luxurious French oak aging.
With your support, Rudy's bringing you the best of northern and southern Napa in a bottle – showcasing subregions like the western hills of Pope Valley and Yountville – where warm days produce larger-than-life reds.
When a Napa legend like Rudy releases a premium Cabernet from some of the Valley's top vineyards – you don't walk to get your share... you run!
Camille’s Cabernet is gloriously rich and elegant, rounded with a bounty of delectably dark fruit flavors and refined with Camille's singular finesse. It doesn’t get much more decadent than this.
Camille was the mastermind behind cult Napa Cabs that went for $150+ a bottle. She’s still harvesting top-tier fruit from exclusive vineyards – but now they’re just for you!
A sophisticated Cabernet like this deserves to be sipped alongside a premium cut of steak or black truffle dishes.
- This smooth and silky Italian red bursts with ripe red berry flavors, a hint of spice from premium French oak barrel aging and a finish that goes on and on.
- With your support, Stefano harvested vibrant Cabernet Franc, powerful Cabernet Sauvignon, juicy Merlot and a touch of Rebo grown atop the highest hillsides in Tuscany's Chianti region to bring you this rich taste of Italy.
- For one of the finest reds you’ll ever find with a price tag fit for Angels, look no further than Stefano's – the man that does it best. His Super Tuscan is perfect for your most celebratory occasions and will age for decades. This is the only vintage available until 2024, so don't miss out!
- Layered with brambly berry, black plum, vanilla and baking spice flavors – plus a long, luxurious finish – this Tempranillo is a scrumptious showstopper.
- With your support, Oscar hand-harvested Tempranillo from some of Ribera del Duero’s best high-altitude, old-vine vineyards – some over 100 years old! – then aged the wine in 100% new French oak to bring you this intense, complex red.
- Angels first helped Oscar and his family with Naked's COVID Relief Fund. As a thank you, Oscar created this exquisite Tempranillo Cuvée just for you at a special Angel price.
Refreshing, radiant and pulsing with baked apple and poached pear flavors carried along by ultra-fine bubbles – JP's vintage Brut Champagne is the crème-de-la-crème of your Angel-funded sparkling wines.
With 100% Chardonnay from the prestigious Premier Cru Côte des Blancs region, JP meticulously crafted one of the most high-end Champagnes imaginable. After 8 years of aging, this elegant French sparkling is all yours.
Previous vintages are dripping with awards – including an “Outstanding” rating from Decanter judges in a special tasting alongside famous, $200-a-bottle Champagnes. With your help, JP puts the CHAMP in Champagne!
This cabernet is silky-smooth luxury. Overflowing with deep, dark and wild flavors like blackberry, juicy black cherry and ripe plums – plus just the right amount of savory spice thanks to 16 months of French and American oak barrel aging.
Angel funding gave Daniel the opportunity to make this lyrical, expressive Cabernet from a meticulously farmed vineyard in the southwest area of Sonoma Valley – Napa’s next door neighbor – where the cooler climate slowly ripens grapes to poetic perfection.
Daniel’s worked for iconic wine houses like Dominus and Silver Oak – now he’s sharing his best-kept wine secrets with you. Treat yourself and dress up dinner with this limited-edition Cabernet.
It’s time you tried one of northern Italy’s most prestigious wines – Amarone della Valpolicella! Mirko’s iconic red is world-famous for its signature dried fruit flavors, big backbone of toasty oak and a velvety-smooth finish.
Mirko crafted this red in the historic appassimento style, using a traditional blend of specially dried grapes grown in the sweeping hills of the Valpolicella region, where his family's been making wines for 3 generations.
Amarone requires 2 years of special barrel aging and Mirko aged this wine in his cellar even longer — this is an exquisite vintage of one of Italy’s most celebrated reds and your Angel-exclusive savings is the cherry on top!