- This vibrant sparkling Brut brings you bright fresh fruit flavors, like pear and juicy apple, on wave after wave of oh-so-fine bubbles that wind down into a luxuriously long, refreshing finish.
- Your funding gave Penelope her choice of grapes grown throughout California’s North Coast - the kind of fruit that goes into the best wines from California’s top sparkling wine houses, many of which she's made before.
- Penelope used the “traditional” Champagne method in the making of this Brut, letting a second fermentation take place in the bottle to give your wine a decadent layer of bubbles that'll dance across your tongue.
This unabashedly rich, robust red is overflowing with powerhouse dark fruit flavors, a lavish, mouth-filling texture and a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
With the help of your funding, Scott selected Syrah, Zinfandel, Petite Sirah and Alicante Bouschet from vineyards throughout Sonoma to bring you this one-of-a-kind blend.
The last vintage of this luscious ROX All Blacks won a coveted Double Gold medal at the Sunset International Wine Competition. Now the latest vintage of this full-powered classic is yours to savor!
- What do you get when you cross elegant Napa Cabernet with high-end whiskey barrels? Scott Peterson’s most powerful red to date! This Whiskey Barrel red is rich and bold, crafted with Scott’s signature full-throttle style.
- Your funding gave Scott access to high-end Cabernet from a top-tier Napa Valley vineyard to start. Then with your help, he aged this premium Cab over a year in French oak AND American Whiskey barrels for an extra punch of power.
- This special-edition, limit-pushing red is one of Scott’s most popular wines ever, with a 90+ rating for every vintage he’s made. With over 34,000 of his eager followers awaiting each new release, this famous red won't last!
This is a silky-smooth, barrel-aged Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best. Matt knows his way around the most famous Cabernet vineyards — and he’s bringing you Napa’s best for a song.
- With your funding, Matt harvested Cabernet from a series of top-tier vineyards across Napa Valley with the majority hailing from Rutherford — a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
A top-shelf Napa Cabernet this luxurious would never cost under $50, but it’s yours for $25.99 — because you helped Matt make it possible. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!
- This refined Cabernet is a Sonoma classic, humming with fresh red fruit flavors and a touch of spice from barrel-aging in French oak.
- Franc's the Head of Winemaking for your Angel-funded winery in Sonoma, with a resumé that includes stints at super high-end names like Napa cult Cab phenom, World's End. He’s a proven pro at coaxing out complex layers of flavor in world-class Cabs like this.
- This high-end red is ready to savor now – but for a Cab this refined and powerfully fruity, simply give it half an hour or more to open up and breathe after first popping the cork, to make sure you get every little nuance of finesse and meticulously crafted flavor.
- This bold, breathtaking Alexander Valley Cabernet is a rich Naked classic, with a silky, elegant texture, lavishly long finish and a 95% lifetime rating over 6 vintages.
- Your support helped Daryl select high-end Cabernet from a pair of vineyards in Sonoma’s Alexander Valley. He's worked in these vineyards for over 25 years, so he knows exactly how to bring you its complex, concentrated flavors.
- Prestige Alexander Valley Cabs like this tend to start at around $40 – $50 a bottle, but for endlessly supporting Daryl’s independent winemaking dreams, Angels get this world-class Cab for just half of that.
- This vibrant Cabernet is loaded with rich, refined layers of dark fruit flavors, masterfully woven together by Napa legend Matt Parish from his favorite vineyards in three distinct California regions.
- With your support behind him, Matt started with Cabernet from Napa vineyards to give it the powerful fruit flavors he loves. Then he brought in a bit of perfectly ripened Cab from Sonoma for a gracefully smooth texture and a little from out in El Dorado County for an extra touch of complexity.
- With flavors this bold and powerful, just make sure you let this limited-edition classic Cab breathe for about half an hour after pouring. Matt says a hearty meat ragu is the perfect dish to whip up while you wait!
- Scott’s powerhouse Cabernet is flush with ripe dark fruit flavors, a lavish touch of oaky spice and a plush, mouth-filling texture that leads into a generous, velvety finish.
- With your support giving Scott the winemaking freedom to craft this Cabernet with his trademark full-power style, it’s no wonder it’s taken home a 90+ rating for six straight vintages and earned Scott several gold medals and counting.
- This is ultra-fine Cab from your go-to expert for stunning Sonoma wines bursting with full-throttle flavors. Grab a bottle before Scott’s thirsty Angel following scoops it all up – blink and you could miss it!
- Delicate and mouth-wateringly delicious, this DOUBLE GOLD-winning sparkling Rosé is an elegant blend of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay harvested from premium cool-climate vineyards along the Sonoma Coast.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) – and it's exclusive here for an important reason...
- It’s your funding that makes this stunning sparkling Rosé possible! Snag a few bottles of this Angel crowdpleaser (and routine medal winner) while you can. Wayne's sparkling never lasts long!
- Fresh, bright fruit flavors of apple, pear and tangy citrus burst from this top-shelf sparkling with a crisp, refreshing texture and just the right amount of refined bubbles!
- Angel funding helped Penelope craft this Reserve sparkling Brut using the classic trio of grapes found in high-end Champagne – Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier – harvested from her choice of top-tier Sonoma vineyards.
- Your support also helped Penelope use the traditional method in making this sparkling, letting its second fermentation happen in the bottle for the most refined bubbles possible and a signature, easy-sipping elegance.