This is a silky-smooth, barrel-aged Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best. Matt knows his way around the most famous Cabernet vineyards — and he’s bringing you Napa’s best for a song.
- With your funding, Matt harvested Cabernet from a series of top-tier vineyards across Napa Valley with the majority hailing from Rutherford — a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
An award-winning Napa Cabernet this luxurious would never cost under $50, but it’s yours for $25.99 — because you helped Matt make it possible. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!
- This top-shelf Cabernet is flush with rich fruits – fresh plums, raspberries, and dark cherries galore! It's oh-so-velvety with a long, lavish finish.
- With your support, Rudy's bringing you the best of Napa in one bottle. This wine showcases Napa's famous vineyard appellations, including Mt. Veeder, St. Helena, Calistoga, and his own Diamond Mountain District.
- When a Napa legend like Rudy releases a luxury Cabernet – sculpted from the valley's top vineyards, with a $30 Angel-exclusive savings – you don't walk to get your share... you run!
Lush and ripe, this award-winning Anderson Valley Pinot is a sensation – a big slurp of dark cherries that's almost impossible to put down.
Your funding helped Matt harvest Pinot from cool-climate vineyards, world-renowned for Pinot Noir. Aged 10 months in French oak, it has decadent texture – velvety, plush, smooth. Oh my!
You may know Matt as the undisputed king of Napa Valley Cabernet – but wait until you try his Pinot. Last year's vintage earned a 95% rating... is 100 points next?!
- This is Sonoma County Chardonnay at its finest, for casual and serious drinkers alike. Flavors like ripe pear and bright green apple are cradled in sweet toasty oak, giving it an unforgettable finish. Mmm. One sip is impossible!
- Thanks to your support, Mitchell ventured into northern Sonoma – where the Russian River and Dry Creek converge – to secure magnificent fruit from a 7th generation family-owned vineyard.
- Mitchell's minimal use of new oak aging gives this wine a seamless flow of freshness and richness. And it's yours for an incredible deal – Angels save $19!
- This vibrant Grenache hums with bright, tart red fruit flavors like ripe cherries and raspberries and just a soft trace of spiciness on the smooth, lingering finish.
- Your funding helped Derek source high-end Grenache from one of Sonoma’s most unique organically-farmed vineyards in Dry Creek Valley, tended by a legacy grape growing family dedicated to famous Mediterranean grapes.
- Derek’s been working with this vineyard for years and was finally able to spotlight one small block of this high-end Grenache. It’s an extremely limited production, with only 200 cases available – scoop up a bottle now!
- This vibrant sparkling Brut brings you bright fresh fruit flavors, like pear and juicy apple, on wave after wave of oh-so-fine bubbles that wind down into a luxuriously long, refreshing finish.
- Your funding gave Penelope her choice of grapes grown throughout California’s North Coast - the kind of fruit that goes into the best wines from California’s top sparkling wine houses, many of which she's made before.
- Penelope used the “traditional” Champagne method in the making of this Brut, letting a second fermentation take place in the bottle to give your wine a decadent layer of bubbles that'll dance across your tongue.
This unabashedly rich, robust red is overflowing with powerhouse dark fruit flavors, a lavish, mouth-filling texture and a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
With the help of your funding, Scott selected Syrah, Zinfandel, Petite Sirah and Alicante Bouschet from vineyards throughout Sonoma to bring you this one-of-a-kind blend.
The last vintage of this luscious wine won a coveted Double Gold medal at the Sunset International Wine Competition. This award-winning exclusive is yours to savor!
- This crisp, elegant Champagne was made exclusively for Angels by the genius winemaker who made Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne.
Jean Phillipe went to the Chardonnay vineyard of the Champagne area — La Côte des Blancs — to bring you this bubbly with as much class as any blanc de blanc from the top Champagne houses.
Jean Philippe is your Champagne specialist and now that his name is on the label you get the same French sparkling gold inside for $45 less!
The latest cuvée of Wayne’s highly-coveted Rosé is an elegant blend of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay bursting with very berry flavors like cherry, raspberry and strawberry – complemented by the finest of bubbles.
Thanks to Angel funding, you're getting the good stuff made with grapes from premium cool-climate vineyards along the Sonoma Coast – then aged for two years! – from one of the best sparkling winemakers in the world.
Snag a few bottles of this stunning bubbly – and frequent medal winner! – while you can. At a 51% savings, it will be going, going… gone.
- This Cabernet is flush with bright, generous red fruits, like a fresh handful of cherries, balanced by a soft touch of warm, oaky spice from over a year spent aging in barrel.
- Montse harvested her Cabernet from the iconic Pedroncelli Ranch in the heart of Sonoma’s Dry Creek Valley, where she’s become a leading champion of the valley’s powerful red varieties.
- This wine was awarded Double Gold in the Sunset International Wine Competition AND the North Coast Wine Challenge – plus Gold in the International Wine & Spirits Competition! Get this award winner while you can!