- Elegant, delicate and made using pure Sonoma coast Chardonnay, Wayne’s Blanc de Blancs is a bright, crisp and refreshing sparkling wine and an all-out Angel favorite.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers (former head winemaker for Chandon!) — for less than $20!
- This handcrafted bubbly is an ultra-small production that racks in the awards, including Best of Class in this year's North Coast Wine Challenge. In 2017, it was the darling of the SF Wine Competition, beating out Tattinger as a judges' fave!
This ultra-fine Rosé bubbly dazzles with delicious dollops of bright fruit flavors like watermelon and strawberries.
With your funding, Chandon (as in Moet & Chandon!) sparkling legend Wayne unlocked the keys to California's premium cool-climate vineyards to make a bottle of bubbly fit for the highest spot on your shelf.
This Rosé edition of Wayne's Eponina sparkling was meant to be a one-time thing, but it’s become a runaway hit - get a bottle before it sells out (again!)
- Eponina was Wayne’s first Angel-funded sparkling wine ever – now it’s returning and more elegant than ever, with delicate layers of fruity finesse and oh-so-fine bubbles you won’t be able to resist!
- Wayne knows a thing or two about sparkling. Before he came to work for you, he was head winemaker for the American branch of THE Moët Chandon, making some of the most famous sparkling wines in the world. Now he’s using all his expertise just for you!
- With your funding, Wayne sourced pristine grapes from cool-climate corners of California to bring you a delicate, perfectly balanced sparkling white brimming with bright fruit flavors and sporting a wonderfully smooth, silky texture.
- This easy-sipping French Chardonnay is a splash of baked apple and pear flavors, rounded off with a smooth, creamy, melt-in-your-mouth finish.
- Angel support helped Ben harvest his choice of Chardonnay from the foothills of the Pyrenees mountains, where the region’s cooler climate rewards him with delicate fruit packed full of flavor.
- There's nothing quite like a smooth Chardonnay from the French countryside. Your funding helps this talented vigneron share his home region’s classic wines with Angels everywhere for a song – Ben will cheers to that!
- This fresh and refined Chardonnay brings you a lip-smacking set of bright fruit flavors like juicy apple and pear, with a silky-smooth texture and a luxuriously long finish.
- With the help of your funding, Loire Valley native Patrice selected some of the finest Chardonnay he knew was growing throughout the valley. This white grape has grown in Patrice’s home valley for centuries – now you’re helping him bring a crisp, classic example to wine drinkers everywhere.
- This is Patrice’s first ever Angel-funded Chardonnay and he can’t thank you enough for making it possible. All he asks now is that you let him know how much you enjoyed it. Patrice says, “A toast to you, Angels!”
- This elegant Chardonnay is a true Angel-funded classic, loaded with luxurious, ripe fruit flavors and a perfectly creamy, mouthwateringly smooth texture — it’s no wonder it’s one of David's most popular white wines ever!
- The vineyard where this Chardonnay grows was almost destroyed to make room for vines with more fruit. But David knew that less fruit meant more delicious flavors, and with Angels’ help, he rescued these vines.
- Today, it’s an award-winning, golden-hued treasure of a wine that only exists thanks to Angels!
- Layer-upon-layer of fresh citrus fruit, with a smooth blast of buttery oak streaking through – this wine is the perfect balance of richness and vibrant fruit.
- The simple truth every Chardonnay fan needs to know is that South Africa can make this stunning white for an incredible price. Land, labor and production costs are much lower – even with a hand-harvested Reserve wine like this one.
- And thanks to Angel funding, Stephen can pass those savings on to you. So now you can have a classy Reserve Chardonnay that's such a bargain, you won't feel guilty pairing it with some deliciously down-to-earth fried chicken.
Ben's lively, refreshing white wine is everything you want in a thirst-quenching summertime sipper, with lush layers of fruity flavor like peach and melon, backed by a zing of tangy citrus that lingers on the delicate finish.
- This lavish white is practically bottled South of France sunshine, thanks to Angel support that helped Ben source impeccable Chardonnay and blend it with a touch of Vermentino for a ripe, juicy Minervois masterpiece.
- Sip this white on a lazy, sunny afternoon and let the swirls of light and juicy berry flavors carry you away on a wave of relaxation.
- Crisp fruity flavors of juicy peach give way to a touch of toasty spice in this rich, creamy Chardonnay from your South Australia expert Sam, with a plush, mouth-filling smoothness that lingers on through a long, luxurious finish.
- Thanks to your funding, Sam was able to access sought-after vineyards in South Australia’s Victoria region and blend fruit from warmer pockets of vineyards with a portion of grapes from cooler sites, bringing you the signature fruitiness and complexity of classic Aussie Chard.
- This world-class Chardonnay is a Down Under delight with a huge savings to boot. Bring home a bottle and reward yourself for funding the world’s best winemakers like Sam – you deserve it!
- Rich, juicy tropical fruit flavors combine with a in this easy-sipping summery Chardonnay from 3-time Winemaker of the Year Stephen Millier, all rounded out with a crisp, thirst-quenching finish!
- Stephen’s an expert at crafting crisp, world-class white wines from the heart of Lodi, one of his all-time favorite regions. So with your support, he selected impeccable Chardonnay from estate vineyards there, to bring you the region’s best in one delicious white!
- Stephen’s personal pairing suggestion: fresh-caught salmon sizzling on an open grill. Add in a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay and you’re all set.