- Vibrant bright fruit flavors of crisp apple and pear lead the way in this elegant Chardonnay, crafted in a special unoaked style, meaning it’s much crisper than your classic big, creamy Chardonnay.
- Jac’s been working with the same vineyard for this Chardonnay in the heart of the Alexander Valley for six years and says “the intense fruit character of these grapes is remarkable.”
- For backing Jac vintage after vintage as he perfects this world-class white, Angels get to enjoy this crisp, clean Alexander Valley Chardonnay for an absolute song.
- Vibrant flavors of tropical fruit and citrusy orange blossom start this Chardonnay off, before opening up to rich, mouth-filling layers of buttery, toasty oak from Camille’s choice of special barrel fermentation.
- After harvesting a mix of top-quality Chardonnay from a pair of vineyards in Napa and Alexander Valley, Camille barrel-fermented and then aged her wine in French oak for a smooth, creamy texture.
- Camille is one of the most sought-after talents from Napa to her native France, combining the best winemaking influences from both into high-end wines like this Chardonnay. For funding this worldwide icon, you get this elegant white wine with an exclusive $14 Angel savings!
- Each sip of Wayne’s bright, delicate Brut Rosé is a fresh, crisp burst of lively fruit, from strawberry to bing cherry, that slips down almost too easily on a soft bed of ultra-fine bubbles.
- With your funding behind him, California sparkling legend Wayne Donaldson had special access to some of the state’s premium cool-climate vineyards, sourcing the perfect grapes for a sparkling pink fit for the highest spot on the shelf.
- Angel support helped Wayne debut the first-ever pink version of his famous Eponina sparkling last year. That wine was such a runaway hit, Angels begged him to bring it back – now it’s finally here!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This refined, fruit-driven Chardonnay is packed with luscious flavors of ripe peaches and harvest apples, with a rich, creamy backbone thanks to a special regimen of barrel-aging in French oak.
- Thanks to your funding, and her deep connections throughout the area, Ondine selected pristine Chardonnay from Sonoma’s cool-climate coastal region and Russian River Valley, two epicenters for highly acclaimed Chardonnay.
- As part of Ondine’s exclusive Barrel Select line of wines, this Chardonnay is an extremely limited production with only a few hundred cases to go around. Act fast to scoop up a few bottles of this elegant, summery white while supplies last!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Ondine’s brilliant Chardonnay is a fresh, juicy fusion of lush tropical flavors with a complex toastiness and creamy finish courtesy of aging in French oak barrels.
- The cool-climate Russian River Valley is a wonderland for delicate Chardonnay and Ondine’ deep connections in the region got her access to the best grapes for this white wine, from sites like the picturesque Adam & Eve Vineyard, which has been lovingly farmed by three generations of the same family.
- Whether you’re enjoying a luxurious full-course meal, catching up with friends over Zoom, or spending a relaxing weekend afternoon basking in the sun – this is the delicious, award-winning Chardonnay you want in your glass.
- Irene’s Reserva Chardonnay is a rich and creamy Chilean classic, balancing fresh fruit flavors like pear and pineapple with a trace of citrus and a touch of oaky spice on a long, luxurious finish.
- Irene harvested this high-end, hand-picked Chardonnay right from her own Curicó Valley vineyard set in the heart of Chilean wine country, where a warm Mediterranean climate helps her grow some of the region's most prestigious, pinkies-up fruit.
- With your support, Irene was able to age this Chardonnay for a full year in oak barrels – now it’s all yours to savor! For a tastebud-tingling meal, your winemaker suggests pairing a glass with your choice of savory seafood or a rich, creamy Brie.
This refreshing, refined Chardonnay is full of zesty zings of citrus and tastebud-teasing tropical fruit flavors for days – your perfect sipping wine!
Stephen’s an expert at crafting crisp, world-class white wines from the heart of Lodi, one of his all-time favorite regions. So Angels gave him the funding to make Chardonnay from a gorgeous single-vineyard estate there!
Stephen’s personal pairing suggestion: fresh-caught salmon sizzling on an open grill, a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay – it’s all about life's simple pleasures...
- This impeccable white will make you whistle with its fresh-baked apple pie flavors, touch of oaky spice and mouth-filling richness from special sur-lie aging.
- Support from Angels gave David his choice of picture-perfect Lodi fruit for the ideal mix of flavor and complexity. His advice for finding a similar Chardonnay: “Double the price and start looking…”
- This white will age gracefully for 2-3 years, but it’s also great for sipping right away, David says. Pair it up with savory chicken and fettuccine in a creamy cheese sauce and enjoy!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Francoise’s beloved Cremant de Limoux returns! This fine French sparkling is a dazzling Angel-funded treasure, dancing with delicate bubbles, a creamy, classic smoothness and unmatched elegance.
- Angel support gave Francoise her choice of the finest fruit from the hillside vineyards of Limoux, France’s original sparkling wine region. Thanks to Angel funding, Francoise’s carrying on this region’s centuries-old sparkling tradition and making some of the finest bubblies Limoux’s ever seen – just for YOU.
- For funding Francoise as she perfects each dazzling bubbly, Angels get direct access to her world-class sparkling wines like this for an unbelievable deal.
- This light, crisp sipper is a must-try for fruit-driven Chardonnay lovers – bright flavors of apple and pear are the stars of the show in this mouthwatering white wine, balanced perfectly throughout a luscious, long-lasting finish.
- South African specialist Johan Kruger sourced this Chardonnay from a low-yielding older vineyard in the heart of the Western Cape region and skipped the barrel aging to let the site’s complex, concentrated fruit flavors come through to the fullest in the finished wine.
- Johan’s a Stellenbosch expert, carrying on his family’s winemaking legacy with the help of your funding. Now with your support, he can get dibs on the region’s most sought-after grapes and turn them into wines for you that show off South Africa’s best side.