- Each sip of Wayne’s bright, delicate Brut Rosé is a fresh, crisp burst of lively fruit, from strawberry to bing cherry, that slips down almost too easily on a soft bed of ultra-fine bubbles.
- With your funding behind him, California sparkling legend Wayne Donaldson had special access to some of the state’s premium cool-climate vineyards, sourcing the perfect grapes for a sparkling pink fit for the highest spot on the shelf.
- Angel support helped Wayne debut the first-ever pink version of his famous Eponina sparkling last year. That wine was such a runaway hit, Angels begged him to bring it back – now it’s finally here!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Francoise’s beloved Cremant de Limoux returns! This fine French sparkling is a dazzling Angel-funded treasure, dancing with delicate bubbles, a creamy, classic smoothness and unmatched elegance.
- Angel support gave Francoise her choice of the finest fruit from the hillside vineyards of Limoux, France’s original sparkling wine region. Thanks to Angel funding, Francoise’s carrying on this region’s centuries-old sparkling tradition and making some of the finest bubblies Limoux’s ever seen – just for YOU.
- For funding Francoise as she perfects each dazzling bubbly, Angels get direct access to her world-class sparkling wines like this for an unbelievable deal.
- This sleek, elegant Chardonnay is a true Angel-funded classic, loaded with luxurious, vibrant fruit flavors and a creamy, silky smoothness that’s made this award-winning, 90+ rated Chard the favorite white wine of over 13,000 Angels.
- The best part about this golden-hued beauty? When the vineyard growing this Chardonnay was about to be pulled out, Angels stepped in and saved the priceless vines by funding David to source this prized fruit.
- Now he uses the intensely concentrated, complex grapes from these rescued vines to keep bringing you the Chardonnay of his dreams year after year!
- Ondine’s brilliant Chardonnay is a fresh, juicy fusion of lush tropical flavors with a complex toastiness and creamy finish courtesy of aging in French oak barrels.
- The cool-climate Russian River Valley is a wonderland for delicate Chardonnay and Ondine’ deep connections in the region got her access to the best grapes for this white wine, from sites like the picturesque Adam & Eve Vineyard, which has been lovingly farmed by three generations of the same family.
- Whether you’re enjoying a luxurious full-course meal, catching up with friends over Zoom, or spending a relaxing weekend afternoon basking in the sun – this is the delicious, award-winning Chardonnay you want in your glass.
- Eponina was Wayne’s first Angel-funded sparkling wine ever – now it’s returning and more elegant than ever, with delicate layers of fruity finesse and oh-so-fine bubbles you won’t be able to resist!
- Wayne knows a thing or two about sparkling. Before he came to work for you, he was head winemaker for the American branch of THE Moët Chandon, making some of the most famous sparkling wines in the world. Now he’s using all his expertise just for you!
- With your funding, Wayne sourced pristine grapes from cool-climate corners of California to bring you a delicate, perfectly balanced sparkling white brimming with bright fruit flavors and sporting a wonderfully smooth, silky texture.
- For lovers of big California Chardonnay turned all the way up, it doesn’t get much bigger than Scott’s Rumpus Reserve. This powerfully ripe white wine hits all the marks – it’s creamy, buttery, oaky, rich and then some.
- With access to his choice of grapes from around California, thanks to your funding, Scott leaned toward the more tropical flavors of coastal fruit, which he called out by specially-aging the wine on its natural yeast lees for eight months.
- Scott then added another round of aging in toasted American and French oak barrels to top this Chardonnay off with a full-powered punch and rich texture.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This rich and creamy white is everything you want in a big, classic California Chardonnay and more, with layer after elegant layer of lush tropical fruit flavors and toasty oak that wind down into a long, mouth-filling finish.
- With the help of your funding, iconic 8-time Winemaker of the Year Daryl Groom harvested his grapes from one of the most famed vineyards in Sonoma’s Alexander Valley, then barrel-aged the wine in French oak for 16 months for that perfect creamy texture.
- High-end Sonoma Chardonnay like this from a world-famous winemaker of Daryl’s caliber would easily go for over $50 a bottle. But for giving Daryl the creative freedom and funding to make this wine exactly the way he wanted to, you get it for less than half of that!
- This light, crisp sipper is a must-try for fruit-driven Chardonnay lovers – bright flavors of apple and pear are the stars of the show in this mouthwatering white wine, balanced perfectly throughout a luscious, long-lasting finish.
- South African specialist Johan Kruger sourced this Chardonnay from a low-yielding older vineyard in the heart of the Western Cape region and skipped the barrel aging to let the site’s complex, concentrated fruit flavors come through to the fullest in the finished wine.
- Johan’s a Stellenbosch expert, carrying on his family’s winemaking legacy with the help of your funding. Now with your support, he can get dibs on the region’s most sought-after grapes and turn them into wines for you that show off South Africa’s best side.
- Wayne’s special vintage sparkling buzzes with bright fruit and hums with the perfect balance between mouthwatering zippiness and a soft, creamy smoothness.
- With your funding, Wayne selected crisp, first-class Chardonnay and a bit of Pinot Noir from cool climate vineyards around northern California, where he’s spent decades making bubblies for some of the world’s top sparkling wine houses.
- Once he had his high-quality fruit, Wayne crafted this world-class cuvee using the traditional method (meaning a second fermentation in the bottle, the way the finest Champagnes are made) to bring you bubbly with a truly unique complexity and downright elegant character.
- Crisp apple and pear flavors tangle with a flash citrus while a smooth oaky creaminess balances this Chardonnay’s distinct mineral freshness. Fermented and aged in French oak barrels, this luxurious white wine is loaded with lip-smacking complexity and a long, generous finish.
- Thanks to his connections to some of South Africa’s top vineyards, winemaker Johan Kruger sourced this Chardonnay from older vines growing in and around the Stellenbosch and Paarl regions, near South Africa’s cool-climate coast.
- Johan’s a Stellenbosch expert, carrying on his family’s winemaking legacy with the help of your funding. With your support, he can get dibs on the region’s most sought-after grapes and turn them into wines for you that show off South Africa’s best side.