- This bright, fresh white wine is a cool-climate classic from your regional expert of California's sun-kissed Central Coast, dripping with juicy green apple and citrusy flavors, plus a refreshing, crisp finish that lasts and lasts.
- Thanks to your funding, Rick could access rolling hillside vineyards in Southern Monterey, taking his pick of the high-quality Chardonnay growing there. Then he aged the wine on lees and skipped the oak to let the crisp, delicate fruit flavors shine through the best they can.
- Only a winemaker with 30+ years of experience could bring you a white wine this luxurious – and Rick’s thankful that you let him! Pour a frosty glass of this refreshing Chardonnay with fresh-grilled lemon cod, kick your feet up… and call it a day!
- Rich, juicy tropical fruit flavors combine with a in this easy-sipping summery Chardonnay from 3-time Winemaker of the Year Stephen Millier, all rounded out with a crisp, thirst-quenching finish!
- Stephen’s an expert at crafting crisp, world-class white wines from the heart of Lodi, one of his all-time favorite regions. So with your support, he selected impeccable Chardonnay from estate vineyards there, to bring you the region’s best in one delicious white!
- Stephen’s personal pairing suggestion: fresh-caught salmon sizzling on an open grill. Add in a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay and you’re all set.
- Fresh and vibrant, with bright fruit flavors like ripe pear and white peach, and a zing of citrus, Nicholas and Marshall’s Chardonnay is a classic, fruit-driven cool-climate white wine that has easy summertime sipping written all over it.
- With the help of your funding, the Miller brothers scouted out top-quality Chardonnay from the picturesque Paso Robles Highlands where their family owns two of the most famous vineyards in all of California.
- Thanks to your funding, Nicholas and Marshall are able to craft delicious white wines like this Chardonnay and share them with Angels everywhere for a mere $9.99. It doesn't get much better than that!
This is a world-class Chardonnay with added richness from a true craftsman’s touch. David’s advice for finding a similar Chardonnay: “Double the price and start looking!”
Your funding gave David the chance to give this classic California Chardonnay the top-shelf treatment - it will age gracefully for 2-3 years, but it’s drinking beautifully now.
With vibrant fruit and robust texture, this wine stands up to the richest dishes (a nice fettuccine in cheesy cream sauce will work wonders!) but it won’t stay in stock long. Get a bottle now before it’s sold out for good.
- This classically crisp Chardonnay is one layer of bright, vibrant fruit flavor after another, from ripe apple to pear, with a buzz of lemony citrus humming over a lush, creamy texture that leads into a long-lasting finish.
- According to Scott, Chardonnay is an Oregon wine in short supply, but thanks to your support, he’s able to secure the best of this limited fruit from dry-farmed hillside vineyards in Northern Willamette Valley and Umpqua Valley and barrel ferment it to refined, refreshing perfection.
- Scott made this Chardonnay with the famously crisp, light style of French Chablis in mind – meaning it goes beautifully with all kinds of pairings! As Scott says, “This is a wine that shines on the dinner table and is meant to be enjoyed with friends and food.”
- Each sip of Wayne’s bright, delicate Brut Rosé is a fresh, crisp burst of lively fruit, from strawberry to bing cherry, that slips down almost too easily on a soft bed of ultra-fine bubbles.
- With your funding behind him, California sparkling legend Wayne Donaldson had special access to some of the state’s premium cool-climate vineyards, sourcing the perfect grapes for a sparkling pink fit for the highest spot on the shelf.
- Angel support helped Wayne debut the first-ever pink version of his famous Eponina sparkling last year. That wine was such a runaway hit, Angels begged him to bring it back – now it’s finally here!
- Irene’s Reserva Chardonnay is a rich and creamy Chilean classic, balancing fresh fruit flavors like pear and pineapple with a trace of citrus and a touch of oaky spice on a long, luxurious finish.
- Irene harvested this high-end, hand-picked Chardonnay right from her own Curicó Valley vineyard set in the heart of Chilean wine country, where a warm Mediterranean climate helps her grow some of the region's most prestigious, pinkies-up fruit.
- With your support, Irene was able to age this Chardonnay for a full year in oak barrels – now it’s all yours to savor! For a tastebud-tingling meal, your winemaker suggests pairing a glass with your choice of savory seafood or a rich, creamy Brie.
- Bright and crisp, with vibrant fruit flavors of ripe green apple, pear and juicy white peach, this Chardonnay is all about easy-sipping freshness minus the buttery flavor of your average California Chardonnay.
- Nicholas and Marshall used Angel funding to select top-grade Chardonnay from their choice of Santa Barbara vineyards to bring you one of the most refreshing whites on California's Central Coast.
- The Brothers Miller have made the perfect summery white for sipping with a meal of fresh seafood, preferably on a sunny deck surrounded by friends – get yours while supplies last!
- This refined Chardonnay is full of bright fruit flavors like crisp green apple and zest of lemon and finishes with a soft, toasty layer — thanks to a bit of aging in French oak.
- Angel funding helped Ondine select pristine Chardonnay from Sonoma’s cool-climate Russian River Valley to capture the signature elegance and freshness of the region.
- As part of Ondine’s exclusive Barrel Select line of wines, this Chardonnay is a very limited release. 2020 was a small crop year in the Russian River Valley, so don’t miss the chance to bring a taste home!
Ben's lively, refreshing white wine is everything you want in a thirst-quenching summertime sipper, with lush layers of fruity flavor like peach and melon, backed by a zing of tangy citrus that lingers on the delicate finish.
- This lavish white is practically bottled South of France sunshine, thanks to Angel support that helped Ben source impeccable Chardonnay and blend it with a touch of Vermentino for a ripe, juicy Minervois masterpiece.
- Sip this white on a lazy, sunny afternoon and let the swirls of light and juicy berry flavors carry you away on a wave of relaxation.