- Elegant, delicate and made using pure Sonoma Coast Chardonnay, Wayne’s Blanc de Blancs is a bright, crisp and refreshing sparkling wine and an all-out Angel favorite.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers (former head winemaker for Chandon!) — for only $22.99!
- This handcrafted bubbly is an ultra-small production that racks in the awards, including Best of Class in this year's North Coast Wine Challenge. In 2017, it was the darling of the SF Wine Competition, beating out Tattinger as a judges' fave!
- This elegant Chardonnay is cradled in creaminess – flush with vibrant flavors like freshly picked apple and pear, but with none of the oak.
- Your funding helped Jac select premium grapes from a vineyard nestled in the heart of Sonoma’s Russian River Valley – showcasing its signature flavors with a special unoaked style.
- Similar Chardonnays can cost up to twice the price, so get this refined white at your Angel-exclusive price tag while you can!
- This easy-sipping French Chardonnay is a splash of baked apple and pear flavors, rounded off with a smooth, creamy, melt-in-your-mouth finish.
- Angel support helped Ben harvest his choice of Chardonnay from the foothills of the Pyrenees mountains, where the region’s cooler climate rewards him with delicate fruit packed full of flavor.
- There's nothing quite like a smooth Chardonnay from the French countryside. Your funding helps this talented vigneron share his home region’s classic wines with Angels everywhere for a song – Ben will cheers to that!
This ultra-fine Rosé bubbly dazzles with delicious dollops of bright fruit flavors like watermelon and strawberries.
With your funding, Chandon (as in Moet & Chandon!) sparkling legend Wayne unlocked the keys to California's premium cool-climate vineyards to make a bottle of bubbly fit for the highest spot on your shelf.
This Rosé edition of Wayne's Eponina sparkling was meant to be a one-time thing, but it’s become a runaway hit - get a bottle before it sells out (again!)
- Crisp fruity flavors of juicy peach give way to a touch of toasty spice in this rich, creamy Chardonnay from your South Australia expert Sam, with a plush, mouth-filling smoothness that lingers on through a long, luxurious finish.
- Thanks to your funding, Sam was able to access sought-after vineyards in South Australia’s Victoria region and blend fruit from warmer pockets of vineyards with a portion of grapes from cooler sites, bringing you the signature fruitiness and complexity of classic Aussie Chard.
- This world-class Chardonnay is a Down Under delight with a huge savings to boot. Bring home a bottle and reward yourself for funding the world’s best winemakers like Sam – you deserve it!
Flush with tropical flavors like zesty citrus and juicy pineapple coupled with dashes of ginger and vanilla, this is pure Chardonnay at its finest.
Kyle is Naked’s first Roots Fund Emerging Vintner Mentorship Recipient. Under the guidance of her Napa winemaking mentor Daniel Baron, she’s poised to make her mark in the wine world, just you wait and see. Her dreams are coming true – because of you.
“My wine represents courage, love and passion for learning and growing as a new and upcoming winemaker,” says Kyle. How can you say no to that?
- This classic, rich Chardonnay is a juicy splash of white peach and apple flavors, woven together with a soft, toasty creaminess thanks to Jac’s choice of gentle barrel fermentation.
- Angel funding allowed Jac to source his grapes from a great vineyard in the heart of Alexander Valley. This fruit has character - and great balance!
- This Alexander Valley Chardonnay is perfect with a beautiful salmon fillet. If that sounds delicious to you, keep a bottle of this around for your next rich fish dish.
- This elegant Chardonnay balances crisp, fresh apple and pear flavors with a creamy, full-bodied texture that glides into a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- Your funding helped 8-time Winemaker of the Year Daryl Groom harvest world-class Chardonnay from a trio of Russian River vineyards for just the right blend of intense, deeply golden fruit with crisp citrus and apple flavors.
- Daryl added extra polish and a lavish, creamy texture to this balanced white by generously aging the wine in French oak barrels. Now it’s yours to enjoy with an Angel exclusive $13 savings!
- Eponina was Wayne’s first Angel-funded sparkling wine ever – now it’s returning and more elegant than ever, with delicate layers of fruity finesse and oh-so-fine bubbles you won’t be able to resist!
- Wayne knows a thing or two about sparkling. Before he came to work for you, he was head winemaker for the American branch of THE Moët Chandon, making some of the most famous sparkling wines in the world. Now he’s using all his expertise just for you!
- With your funding, Wayne sourced pristine grapes from cool-climate corners of California to bring you a delicate, perfectly balanced sparkling white brimming with bright fruit flavors and sporting a wonderfully smooth, silky texture.
- This Chardonnay is a light, refreshing white with bright fruit flavors and a tangy touch of citrus that wrap up in a crisp, thirst-quenching finish.
- With your funding, award-winning Angel-turned-winemaker Tom Shula crafted this lively white to spotlight the easy-drinking side of Chardonnay, with just a touch of toasty oak to balance its fresh fruity character.
- Chardonnay has consistently been one of Tom’s most popular wines with Angels – now’s your chance to try his latest vintage of this crisp crowd-favorite for just $9.99.