This light Sauvignon Blanc brings you a harmony of bright, fresh fruit flavors for the perfect easy-sipper.
With Angel support, Jacqueline had her pick of prestige Sauvignon Blanc to bring you this crisp, stellar white from some of the highest-quality corners of Sonoma.
This wine is ready to join you and a cheese board on a sunny afternoon, bust out a chilled bottle for the perfect thirst-quenching apéritif.
- Vibrant, fresh and overflowing with tropical fruits, one sip of this crisp and refreshing white and you’ll know why Marlborough is THE place for New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc.
- When Angel funding came along, you allowed the Smalls to break the chains of corporate winemaking and make their own wines their own way – so that you get remarkable value, even in world-famous regions like Marlborough!
- Oysters, clams, mussels... it's hard to think of any shellfish that wouldn't taste like a million bucks with a nice chilled glass of this fresh 'n' zingy Sauv!
- This fruity, fresh Sauvignon Blanc balances vibrant tropical fruit with a tangy burst of citrus that play off each other perfectly before winding down into a long, lingering finish.
- Your support helped this superstar 8-time Winemaker of the Year craft this dream white wine from his own beloved vineyards in Australia’s revered Adelaide Hills region – now it’s yours for a song.
- "It's simply delicious and mouthwatering,” Daryl says. "Summer in a glass!” Bring home a bottle (or several) and taste this wonder from Down Under yourself.
- This light, crisp Sauvignon Blanc brings you a thirst-quenching burst of zesty tropical flavors, with a lively freshness that’s made it a favorite of more than 11,000 Angels!
- For your Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, Ben harvested grapes in the cool of the night from a pair of his very own family vineyards, bringing you a whirl of juicy fruit flavors and signature fresh, citrusy elegance.
- This is easy-drinking New Zealand Sauv Blanc from across the globe – for less than $13 a bottle! Bring home a bottle of this Marlborough refresher before our stash runs dry!
- Punched up with vibrant, lip-smacking flavors like passionfruit and puckery citrus, Rod perfectly captures what world-class New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc is all about.
- With your funding in his back pocket, Rod took his Sauv Blanc expertise to the North Island's Hawke’s Bay region, harvesting from five idyllic vineyards to bring you this mouthwatering white.
- Consider this Reserve the creme-de-la-creme of New Zealand’s most famous export. Only a few cases to go around this year, so scoop it up while you can!
- This fresh, elegant French white is loaded with refined bright fruit flavors and a citrusy crispness that’ll keep you refreshed even on the hottest summer day.
- Your support helps Patrice source some of France’s most prized Sauvignon Blanc from the famed Pouilly-Fumé region of the Loire Valley. In return, he’s pleased to bring you this mouthwatering white for an absolute song.
- With a 91% lifetime rating and Patrice’s three generations of winemaking expertise behind it, this is one fresh French white wine you don’t want to miss.
- This Sauvignon Blanc is equal parts zippy and elegant, with a racy splash of citrus, juicy melon flavors and a lively, mouthwatering finish.
- Your funding helped Adam harvest this vibrant white from a vineyard tucked in the heart of the cool-climate Adelaide Hills region, where complex, top-quality Sauvignon Blanc grows like a charm.
- This easy-sipping white is Adam’s first-ever Sauvignon Blanc made exclusively for Angels – now it’s yours for a song! Once you try it, just make sure you let Adam know what you think – he might just bring it back for another vintage…
- David's the king of luxurious whites, and this Sauv Blanc fits the bill – it's rich and lush, toppling with bright flavors like ripe peach and melon.
- He's used to working with expensive fruit from Napa – but with your help, David made his signature ritzy Sauv for a killer price. The trick? Harvesting grapes from up and down the coast of California instead of sticking to one region.
- Dive into a chilled bottle of David’s elegant Sauv while diving into shrimp tacos loaded with fresh, creamy avocado. It’s a tantalizing combo!
- This delicate, fresh Sauvignon Blanc is the ideal white wine to have on hand the next time you’re relaxing in the sun, with its luscious tropical fruit flavors and zesty, tangy layer of citrus that make it a must-have refresher.
- With Angel funding and his years of California winemaking expertise, David set out to make a lip-smacking Sauv Blanc using some of the best fruit he could find and taking a hands-off approach in the winery to let every sumptuous flavor shine through.
- Pair this scintillating white sipper up with a decked out cheese board and crackers while you whip up a meal of ceviche and fish tacos and you’re golden.
- Light and citrusy with a bright, crisp set of fruity flavors and refreshing finish, Katy and Justin Michaud’s Washington Sauvignon Blanc is an easy-sipping, summery delight every Angel deserves to try.
- Your funding helped this Washington winemaking power couple source their Sauvignon Blanc from a pair of primo Columbia Valley vineyards, balancing the tastebud-tingling citrusy character from a cooler valley corner with the more fruity and tropical flavors in the riper grapes from a slightly warmer pocket.
- For a zippy Northwest sipper you can savor all summer, Katy and Justin’s Sauvignon Blanc is just the ticket. Grab a bottle and complete any picnic or afternoon sunbathing on the porch.