WE'RE NOT SURE
- Crisp and lively, with ripe tropical fruit flavors and a racy streak of citrus, this is everything you expect in a classic Sauvignon Blanc, brought to you by Ondine Chattan and Daryl Groom – two of Sonoma’s most iconic winemakers.
- Sauvignon Blanc grows like a charm in the Russian River Valley, and Ondine and Daryl have a long-standing connection to some of the region’s best. With the help of your funding, they're able to share this easy-sipping favorite with Angels everywhere.
- With over 50 years of experience between them, if you want anyone making you a crisp, thirst-quenching Sauvignon Blanc from this coveted corner of Sonoma, it’s Ondine and Daryl. Bring home a bottle and see why!
- This crisp, thirst-quenching white is a world-class Sauvignon Blanc from two of your winemakers who do it best. When you fund Ben Darnault and Rod Easthope to combine their expertise, magic is bound to happen – in the form of this light and refreshing fruit-driven white, with a mouthwatering freshness and long, lush finish.
- Angels voted for Ben and Rod to team up and bring you this wondrous white, combining their decades of shared expertise making top-tier Sauv Blanc. Ben found the pristine fruit basking in a French vineyard, and Rod knows how to make Sauv Blanc’s tropical flavors sing like no other – the rest is history!
- Pair this endlessly refreshing white with a plate of oven-baked asparagus drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with melted Gruyere cheese – you can’t go wrong!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Legacy French winemaker Patrice Grasset is proud to bring you the latest vintage of his crisp Sauvignon Blanc – an elegant Angel-favorite coursing with delicate bright fruit flavors and Patrice’s signature finesse.
- With his connections all over the Loire, and your funding behind him, Patrice is able to source only the finest of the region’s Sauvignon Blanc. For helping him harvest this wine’s grapes from along the banks of the Loire River, you get this stunning summery white for an absolute steal.
- Break open a crusty baguette, spread on a dollop of rich brie or soft and creamy goat cheese – and from here on out it’s nothing but smooth sipping.
Each sip of this crowd-pleasing refresher is a crisp, lively mouthful of tropical fruit and apple flavors, with a squeeze of juicy white peaches. It's an absolute Angel-favorite – one sip and you’ll instantly know why.
If there's one place your Angel funding goes the furthest, it's South Africa. Your support gives the super-talented father-son team of Stephen and Jamie de Wet full access to the country’s finest fruit exclusively for your superb Sauvignon Blanc.
Whether you're pairing it up with a declious meal (grilled lemon and herb chicken is a must) or simply sipping away a relaxing afternoon or evening, this is the bottle you deserve to have on hand.
- This thirst-quenching Sauvignon Blanc brings you a harmony of bright, fresh fruit flavors in every sip, from luscious, ripe peach to juicy melon. For the perfect easy-sipper to have on hand all summer, you’ve come to the right place!
- With Angel support, Jacqueline had her pick of prestige Sauvignon Blanc to bring you this crisp, stellar white from some of the highest-quality corners of California.
- This wine is ready to enjoy on arrival, Jacqueline says, paired of course with a sunny afternoon, a cheese or two and even a delectable spring salad.
- This light and fruity Sauvignon Blanc is as crisp and refreshing as it gets, with juicy, vibrant fruit flavors, a splash of citrus and a lush, mouth-filling finish.
- Your funding helped Karen spotlight the high-quality grapes of her choice from select family-farmed Lodi vineyards just down the road from the winery where she works. She watched these grapes ripen perfectly all through the growing season – now she’s turned them into the perfect thirst-quencher just for you!
- Karen says just pair this easy sipper up with a dinner of grilled asparagus and fish tacos and you’re in flavor heaven.
- This creamy Sauvignon Blanc is packed full of lush, mouth-filling flavors of melon with splashes of tropical fruit and a rich, refreshing finish perfect for a whole summer’s worth of sunny afternoons on the patio or by the pool.
- With Angel support, Scott got first pick on superb, perfectly ripened grapes from some of the best Sauvignon Blanc corners of California and masterfully blended them to coax out every ounce of juicy, fruity flavor.
- Days are getting longer and temps are rising...this is the perfect rich and fruity white you need on hand all summer long to beat the heat!
- This bright and crisp Washington white is packed with juicy, mouthwatering melon flavors and a slight touch of citrus that lead into a long, thirst-quenching finish. Next time you’re headed for a sunny afternoon on the patio, make sure Dave’s Sauvignon Blanc is involved.
- With Angel support opening the door to practically any vineyard in Washington, Dave took to the famed Columbia Valley, where he knew there was world-class Sauvignon Blanc that could give him exacty the kind of complex flavors he wanted.
- Sauvignon Blanc from Washington this refined and delicious is a hard find, but for backing Dave’s dream of producing this heavenly white, he’s bringing it to you for an absolute steal of only $9.99!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This lush Sauvignon Blanc is a rich, unique delicacy, flush with flavors of baked apple and pear that lead into a long, creamy finish.
- Legendary winemaker Camille Benitah selected this Sauvignon Blanc from a high-altitude vineyard in the heart of Lake County, Napa’s northern neighbor. Camille went to extra lengths for this white, giving it 7 months of oak barrel-aging for a refined touch of added elegance.
- This specially-aged Sauvignon Blanc is a limited, one-time release from Camille with less than 500 cases to go around. If you’re craving a distinct, world-class Sauv Blanc, this is one you don’t want to miss!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Vibrant tropical flavors, like guava, pineapple and passion fruit, gush with every lively and crisp mouthful of this Sauvignon Blanc, leading to a long, refreshing finish.
- Dry Creek Valley is one of Sonoma's best-kept secret spots for top-notch Sauvignon Blanc, and winemaker Ondine Chattan’s deep connections in the region got her the special scoop to source this scintillating Sauv from a pair of Dry Creek’s best vineyards.
- This delightfully bright and fresh Sauvignon Blanc is the perfect easy-sipper for spring and summer – what’s more, it’s a one-time exclusive creation from a Sonoma icon. This may be your one and only chance to bring home Ondine’s Dry Creek Sauvignon Blanc – don’t miss it!