WE'RE NOT SURE
- Crisp and lively, with ripe tropical fruit flavors and a racy streak of citrus, this is everything you expect in a classic Sauvignon Blanc, brought to you by Ondine Chattan and Daryl Groom – two of Sonoma’s most iconic winemakers.
- Sauvignon Blanc grows like a charm in the Russian River Valley, and Ondine and Daryl have a long-standing connection to some of the region’s best. With the help of your funding, they're able to share this easy-sipping favorite with Angels everywhere.
- With over 50 years of experience between them, if you want anyone making you a crisp, thirst-quenching Sauvignon Blanc from this coveted corner of Sonoma, it’s Ondine and Daryl. Bring home a bottle and see why!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This ripe, juicy white wine from the heart of Sonoma Valley is a thirst-quenching classic, complete with a lush mouthful of fruit flavors like peach and nectarine, and balanced by a tangy twist of citrus.
- Jacqueline used your funding and her connections in Sonoma wine country to turn top-quality hand-picked grapes into this easy-drinking white, exclusively for all your summer sipping needs.
- If ever there was a delicious Sauvignon Blanc for all occasions, this is it. Have a bottle on hand for those special meals that call for a unique bottle to savor, or kick back with a glass any old night of the week.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Vibrant tropical flavors, like guava, pineapple and passion fruit, gush with every lively and crisp mouthful of this Sauvignon Blanc, leading to a long, refreshing finish.
- Dry Creek Valley is one of Sonoma's best-kept secret spots for top-notch Sauvignon Blanc, and winemaker Ondine Chattan’s deep connections in the region got her the special scoop to source this scintillating Sauv from a pair of Dry Creek’s best vineyards.
- This delightfully bright and fresh Sauvignon Blanc is the perfect easy-sipper for spring and summer – what’s more, it’s a one-time exclusive creation from a Sonoma icon. This may be your one and only chance to bring home Ondine’s Dry Creek Sauvignon Blanc – don’t miss it!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Tropical fruits and a bright splash of citrus practically sing from the glass with each sip, gliding with a perfect balance of fruity intensity and lively crispness into a long, refreshing finish.
- Your funding gave Rod an all-access pass to some of New Zealand’s most renowned Sauvignon Blanc, thriving 185 meters above sea level in the Hawke’s Bay region, where cool daytime temperatures and ocean breezes yield deeply complex and delicious Sauvignon Blanc.
- To channel the fresh fruit character of this unique site, Rod opted for a gentle approach in the winery, choosing cool fermentation in stainless steel tanks to achieve a world-class fruity crispness. Scoop up a bottle and sip for yourself!
Each sip of this crowd-pleasing refresher is a crisp, lively mouthful of tropical fruit and apple flavors, with a squeeze of juicy white peaches. It's an absolute Angel-favorite – one sip and you’ll instantly know why.
If there's one place your Angel funding goes the furthest, it's South Africa. Your support gives the super-talented father-son team of Stephen and Jamie de Wet full access to the country’s finest fruit exclusively for your superb Sauvignon Blanc.
Whether you're pairing it up with a declious meal (grilled lemon and herb chicken is a must) or simply sipping away a relaxing afternoon or evening, this is the bottle you deserve to have on hand.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This refreshing Sauvignon Blanc comes packed with bright fruit flavors, a streak of citrus and a creamy, lush mouthfeel thanks to Mike’s choice of special barrel fermentation.
- Your funding helped Mike start with hand-picked Sauvignon Blanc from low-yielding New Zealand vineyards. On top of fermenting this Sauv Blanc in older oak barrels, Mike also let it age a bit longer on its lees to give it that extra little bit of complexity and smooth mouthfeel.
- Working with low-yielding vineyards gave Mike grapes doubly-packed with flavor, but it also meant he only had enough fruit to make less than 500 cases of this unique New Zealand staple. Now’s your chance to scoop up a few bottles while it lasts!
This refreshing Sauvignon Blanc is flush with bright, tropical flavors and a zesty, mouth-watering touch of citrus, with a long, thirst-quenching finish that'll keep you coming back for more.
To craft her first Reserve-level Sauvignon Blanc for Angels, Carmen used your funding to work with hand-picked grapes from rolling hillside vineyards near Cape Town, where the cool Atlantic influence helps the fruit develop a fresh, complex cast of flavors that she's able to channel into the finished wine.
For Carmen, this wine is a testament to how well Sauvignon Blanc can grow in South Africa, and can stand up to some of the world's best. Bring home a bottle (or two) and taste it for yourself!
- David’s Sauvignon Blanc is packed with potent layers of pear and stone fruit flavors, like ripe peach and juicy mango, balanced by a citrusy edge and rounded off with a lively, crisp, lingering finish.
- With your support, David harvested his grapes from sunny hillside vineyards in Lake County, Napa’s northerly neighbor. Sauvignon Blanc ripens steadily and evenly here for a delicate and complex cast of flavors that David captured with a long, cool fermentation in the winery.
- Seared sea scallops are David’s first choice for pairing with this scintillating white wine, with oysters or grilled salmon close behind. Just be sure to chill your bottle before pouring that first glass – then sit back and enjoy!
- Matt’s cool-climate Sauvignon Blanc is a fruit-driven easy-sipper, fresh like a bite of juicy melon or white peach, with a dash of citrus and a crisp, refreshing finish to round it off.
- Matt sourced this Sauv Blanc from the cool-climate Sacramento Delta, where afternoon breezes keep temperatures in check, helping the grapes ripen slow and evenly with all their fresh, fruity character intact.
- Husband-and-wife team Matt and Alexis Iaconis founded Delta as a line of small-production wines to champion a host of their favorite regions around the Golden State. Plus, for every bottle sold, they donate a portion of the proceeds to a variety of environmental agencies to fight climate change.
Sourced from a prestigious, cool-climate vineyard a stone’s throw from the coast, this is a luscious Sauvignon Blanc – made extra lavish thanks to special barrel fermentation.
Inspired by his time in Bordeaux, Jesse fermented and aged this Sonoma Sauv Blanc for 6 months in French oak barrels to bring an unforgettably smooth, creamy texture to a wine famous for citrusy zing.
For helping to support Jesse through these tough times, just as he was preparing to open his first tasting room, he’s giving Angels a special opportunity to scoop up one of the most impeccable Sauvignon Blancs in all of Sonoma.