- This refreshing Sauvignon Blanc brings you a thirst-quenching burst of lively tropical and citrus flavors that’s made it a favorite of tens of thousands of Angels.
- For your Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, Ben harvested grapes in the cool of the night from a pair of his very own family vineyards along New Zealand’s South Island, bringing you a whirl of fresh flavors and his signature elegance.
- This is an easy-drinker you’ll want to have on hand as your house white. Bring home bottles of this refresher before the stash runs dry.
- This Angel favorite is teeming with flavors like zesty citrus and zingy ginger – everything you want in a Sauvignon – délicieux!
- With his connections all over the Loire, Patrice harvests the region’s finest Sauvignon Blanc — and thanks to Angel funding, you get this sumptuous sipper for an absolute steal.
- Break open a crusty French baguette, spread on a dollop of creamy goat cheese – and from here on out it’s nothing but smooth sipping. C’est super!
- This lush, vibrant white is teeming with mouthwatering flavors like ripe pineapple, juicy mango and zippy citrus – a scintillating sipper that you’ll reach for time and time again.
- Your funding helped Karen harvest grapes from family-farmed Lodi vineyards down the road from the winery. She watched these grapes ripen with her own eyes – now she’s turned them into the perfect thirst-quencher!
- Karen says just pair this with fish tacos, grilled asparagus or a spinach and goat cheese salad and you’re in flavor heaven.
- Vibrant, fresh and overflowing with tropical fruits, one sip of this crisp and refreshing white and you’ll know why Marlborough is THE place for New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc.
- When Angel funding came along, you allowed the Smalls to break the chains of corporate winemaking and make their own wines their own way – so that you get remarkable value, even in world-famous regions like Marlborough!
- Oysters, clams, mussels... it's hard to think of any shellfish that wouldn't taste like a million bucks with a nice chilled glass of this fresh 'n' zingy Sauv!
- Light and bright with a crisp set of tangy flavors like citrus, green apple and passionfruit, Katy and Justin’s Washington Sauvignon Blanc is an easy-sipping treat every Angel deserves.
Your funding helped them source fruit from two primo Columbia Valley vineyards, whose grapes show a citrusy character from a cooler valley corner and tropical flavors from a warmer pocket.
For a zippy Northwest sipper you can savor all summer – at an Angel savings of 48%! – Katy and Justin’s Sauvignon Blanc is just the ticket.
- David's the king of luxurious whites, and this Sauv Blanc fits the bill – it's rich and lush, toppling with bright flavors like ripe peach and melon.
- He's used to working with expensive fruit from Napa – but with your help, David made his signature ritzy Sauv for a killer price. The trick? Harvesting grapes from up and down the coast of California instead of sticking to one region.
- Dive into a chilled bottle of David’s elegant Sauv while diving into shrimp tacos loaded with fresh, creamy avocado. It’s a tantalizing combo!
- This crisp, light Sauvignon Blanc is a food-friendly easy-sipper buzzing with bright tropical fruit flavors and a zesty touch of citrus.
- With over 40 harvests under his belt, D.H. is one of the most well-connected winemakers in the business and a pro at scouting out the best deals. With your funding, he brings Angels thirst-quenching treats like this for an absolute steal!
- D.H.'s go-to dinner pairing with this fresh, lively white wine is a little grilled chicken with fresh pesto pasta. Bring home a bottle or two and try it for yourself!
- If there's one place where Angel funding goes the furthest, it's South Africa. Super-talented Stephen de Wet hasn't let us down with his superb award-winning Sauvignon.
- Dive into a fruit bowl of troipcal fruits like kiwi and passion fruit. It's a crisp crowd-pleasing Angel favorite – one sip and you’ll know why.
- If you're cracking out the smoked salmon or paying homage to a bit of shellfish, this is your bottle.
- This light, citrusy Sauvignon Blanc pulses with fruity tropical flavors, like juicy kiwi and passionfruit, capped off with a soft, oh-so refreshing finish that’s as crisp as they come.
- For this white’s zippiness and depth, Jen blended cool-climate fruit from her home turf in Victoria, South Australia with Sauv Blanc from warmer, top notch vineyards right next door on the border of New South Wales.
- Jen worked tirelessly to preserve every bit of flavor and make this Sauv sipper as thirst-quenching as possible. Grab a bottle and make a toast – to Jen and then yourself, for supporting her every step of the way!
With a bounty of fruit flavors like citrus, green apples and pears and a seriously refreshing finish – it's a charmer.
Thanks to Angel funding, Johan discovered a unique vineyard in Nieuwoudtville, located in the Northern Cape province. He said it was one of the most amazing vineyard trips he's taken and the wine is sure to reflect this!
This crisp Sauvignon Blanc is one of a kind – a single vineyard offering – so quantities are limited. Get a few bottles while it lasts!