All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
This vibrant white hums with bright and perky flavors like zesty citrus, juicy peach and a dash of ginger spice.
Your funding helped Ondine harvest choice Pinot Gris grapes from the cool-climate Russian River Valley, where foggy mornings and warm afternoons dance in unison to coax out the best refreshing flavors.
Pair this mouthwatering white with a platter of flash-fried battered calamari and prawns. A squeeze of lemon and a smattering of sweet and sour glaze really make the plate.
This seductive Zinfandel barrels in with brambly blackberry and ripe blueberry flavors. It’s juicy and fruity – satisfy your craving for a robust, full-bodied red.
Your funding gives Karen priority access to premium Lodi vineyards, then she lets this dark, fruit-forward wine take a long, lavish nap in French and American oak barrels – almost 2 years! – bringing you full-flavored perfection.
Karen’s signature touch and expertise bring out the best – she's won numerous medals to prove it. Go ahead and indulge – it’s a steal of a deal!
This Angel favorite is teeming with flavors like zesty citrus and zingy ginger – everything you want in a Sauvignon – délicieux!
With his connections all over the Loire, Patrice harvests the region’s finest Sauvignon Blanc — and thanks to Angel funding, you get this sumptuous sipper for an absolute steal.
Break open a crusty French baguette, spread on a dollop of creamy goat cheese – and from here on out it’s nothing but smooth sipping. C’est super!
- This smooth red is overflowing with flavors like black plum, brambly berries and mocha, plus Stephen’s signature rich finish that’s made this an Angel favorite every vintage.
- Your support helped Stephen combine 6 red varieties growing in mountain vineyards nestled in the heart of Calaveras County, blending them seamlessly for what he calls “a Bordeaux-style red with a unique Calaveras twist.”
- Stephen says this goes great with all kinds of sauce-based dishes – like his favorite slow-simmered cassoulet with rich meats and beans that perfectly complement this red’s concentrated flavors.
- This is a bold red you pop open after you get the fireplace going — drenched in concentrated dark cherry flavor and smoothed out with toasty oak aging.
- Angel funding helped Dave harvest Cabernet, Merlot and Malbec from Walla Walla and Columbia Valley to capture all these bold reds into one decadent blend.
- This rare red is a limited production from your Washington master and at your exclusive Angel savings – grab a bottle or a few while it lasts!
- Patrice’s elegant Sauvignon Blanc hits all the high notes – zippy citrus, a dash of spice – plus a silky texture that’s très, très nice!
- With your support, Patrice harvested grapes from some of France’s best vineyards, including the Loire Valley, to bring you this bright white that you’ll reach for again and again.
- This is the only chance to snag the crisp white that Patrice describes as “a wine to please and ease the taste buds” – get it while you can before it’s gone forever.
- This jammy Cabernet is a Pacific Northwest powerhouse full of dark fruits and an oh-so-smooth finish thanks to generous oak barrel aging.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Dave harvested his choice of Cabernet from a pair of vineyards in Washington’s Columbia and Walla Walla valleys, bringing you the very best of the Evergreen State in one stunning Reserve Cabernet.
- This Cabernet is one of Angels’ favorite Northwest wines, with a lifetime 90+ rating – and Dave has you to thank for it! Reward yourself with a bottle (or several) of this prized Washington red – you’ve earned it.
- There is nothing petite about this dark, dense red – it’s likely the richest of them all! Petite Sirah is deep and inky, overflowing with mouthfilling flavors like a warm and gooey blackberry pie. You might catch a pinch of peppery spice – that’s from 14 months of oak aging!
- With the Angel funding, your most popular winemaker – and 3-time Winemaker of the Year – harvested this sultry red from Certified Sustainable Lodi and estate Calaveras County vineyards, ensuring quality every step of the way.
- For helping Stephen craft this red's jaw-dropping flavors to perfection, Angels get his 90% rated Black Label bombshell for an incredible deal. “It's like stealing but with a receipt,” Stephen says.
Make this light, lively and refreshing Pinot Grigio your easy-drinking staple.
Thanks to your funding, legacy Italian winemaker Paolo Sacchetto harvested Pinot Grigio from his choice of vineyards in his home region at the foot of the Alps, where some of Italy's finest white wine grapes grow.
Next time you’re kicking back with friends and family, make it a taste tour of northern Italy with each sip of this mouthwatering white!
- This Aussie red is fresh and fruity – bursting with bright cherry and raspberry flavors – plus a velvety-smooth finish from 8 months of oak aging.
- Your support gave Jen the access she needed to high-end Cabernet and Shiraz from carefully chosen vineyards in southern Australia – so she could bring you this outstanding red that’s as ripe and delectable as possible.
- When you fund a winemaker as talented and adventurous as Jen – with a knack for taking classic Aussie blends to the next level – everyone wins! “My Rebel Red is an absolute steal,” Jen says, “and a bloody beautiful wine to boot!”