- With mouthfuls of fresh fruity flavors like peach, strawberry and grapefruit, this Rosé is the light and refreshing thirst quencher you want by your side all summer long.
- Matt sourced this Rosé from a family of 4th generation winegrowers in Oakley, California—just down the road from Napa (where he makes your highest-rated Cab!). The growers handpicked the Carignan and Mourvèdre for this Rosé from legacy head-trained vines – some 130 years old!
- “This is the perfect spring and summer wine,” Matt says. “There’s nothing better on a hot day.” With the warmer months fast approaching, now’s the time to stock up!
- This Angel favorite is teeming with flavors like zesty citrus and zingy ginger – everything you want in a Sauvignon – délicieux!
- With his connections all over the Loire, Patrice harvests the region’s finest Sauvignon Blanc — and thanks to Angel funding, you get this sumptuous sipper for an absolute steal.
- Break open a crusty French baguette, spread on a dollop of creamy goat cheese – and from here on out it’s nothing but smooth sipping. C’est super!
- David's the king of luxurious whites, and this Sauv Blanc fits the bill – it's rich and lush, toppling with bright flavors like ripe peach and melon.
- He's used to working with expensive fruit from Napa – but with your help, David made his signature ritzy Sauv for a killer price. The trick? Harvesting grapes from up and down the coast of California instead of sticking to one region.
- Dive into a chilled bottle of David’s elegant Sauv while diving into shrimp tacos loaded with fresh, creamy avocado. It’s a tantalizing combo!
- This rich, juicy red blend captures the generous character of this famous French valley, packed with tart red fruits and wrapped up with a touch of toasty oak spice. There’s no place like Rhone!
- Your funding helped Ben craft this Angel-exclusive Rhone blend using Syrah and Grenache from his choice of Rhone Valley vineyards, where these two iconic red varieties grow best.
- There’s Côtes du Rhône – then there’s Côtes du Rhône Plus! To put that extra bit of finesse on this already refined red, Ben aged it for an additional 8 months in oak barrels. Now it’s yours to savor!
It’s easy to see why this Amador Zinfandel is an Angel classic – dark and delicious flavors like blackberry, blueberry and black cherry – capped off by a luscious finish. What’s not to love?
With your support, Stephen makes this Angel favorite red by aging it in specialty small oak barrels and tanks, carefully blending each lot with irresistibly tasty results.
This is the ultimate Zinfandel for kicking back and relaxing. Stephen's easy-drinking, juicy red is perfect for sipping – with or without a charbroiled burger on the side. Win-win.
- This elegant Cabernet is a bonafide Angel-funded classic, bursting with bold, dark fruit flavors and a signature rich, velvety texture that's made it one of your most highly-rated wines of all time, with an average 95% lifetime rating from over 36,000 Angels.
- Your funding helped 3-time Winemaker of the Year Stephen Millier pull out all the stops for his whopping 8th vintage of this Black Label Cabernet, blending portions of Lodi Cab with top-quality grapes from his own estate in California’s Sierra foothills.
- Stephen even aged this luscious red in French and American oak barrels for an extra splash of richness and complexity. One sip and you’ll know why Angels can’t get enough of it!
- Buzzing with flavors like ripe strawberry, wild raspberries, and juicy red cherry, this is everything you want in a Rosé – bright, light and refreshing.
- With your funding, Patrice harvested Pinot Noir straight from Sancerre in France’s world-famous Loire Valley to bring you this elegant Rosé that’s perfect for any day of the week.
- With your Angel savings, this is a resounding oui. Stock up on this award winner to get you through the final days of summer and beyond.
- This smooth Black Label red blend is flush with dark berries and red fruits, with Stephen’s signature rich finish that’s made this red an Angel-favorite every single vintage.
- Your support helped Stephen bring together six stunning red varieties growing in mountain vineyards nestled in the heart of Calaveras County, and blend them seamlessly for what he calls “a Bordeaux-style red with a unique Calaveras twist.”
- Stephen says this red goes great with all kinds of sauce-based dishes. Personally, he’s partial to a slow-simmered cassoulet with its combination of richly flavored meats and beans that perfectly complement this wine’s layers of juicy flavor.
- Vibrant, fresh and overflowing with tropical fruits, one sip of this crisp and refreshing white and you’ll know why Marlborough is THE place for New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc.
- When Angel funding came along, you allowed the Smalls to break the chains of corporate winemaking and make their own wines their own way – so that you get remarkable value, even in world-famous regions like Marlborough!
- Oysters, clams, mussels... it's hard to think of any shellfish that wouldn't taste like a million bucks with a nice chilled glass of this fresh 'n' zingy Sauv!
- This seductive Zinfandel is barreling-in with brambly blackberries and ripe blueberry flavors. It’s juicy and fruity – satisfy your craving for a robust, full-bodied red.
- Your funding gives Karen priority access to premium Lodi vineyards, then she lets this dark, fruit-forward wine take a long, lavish nap in French and American oak barrels – almost 2 years! – bringing you full-flavored perfection.
- Karen’s signature touch and expertise bring out the best — she's won numerous medals to prove it. Go ahead and indulge – it’s a steal of a deal!