- This refreshing Sauvignon Blanc brings you a thirst-quenching burst of lively tropical and citrus flavors that’s made it a favorite of tens of thousands of Angels.
- For your Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, Ben harvested grapes in the cool of the night from a pair of his very own family vineyards along New Zealand’s South Island, bringing you a whirl of fresh flavors and his signature elegance.
- This is an easy-drinker you’ll want to have on hand as your house white. Bring home bottles of this refresher before the stash runs dry.
- This powerhouse is overflowing with intense, mouthwatering flavors like blueberries, ripe black cherries and juicy black plums, all wrapped up with an extra-velvety finish thanks to aging in French oak barrels.
- Thanks to you, Richard harvests the best Cabernet grown in the highly coveted Giacone Vineyard of Paso Robles’ Estrella District, where hot days balance cool nights to give high-end Cabernet an ideal spot to thrive.
- If you know and love Richard’s award-winning Paso Robles Cab, good news! – this is the Reserve edition with limited availability. Grab a few bottles and don’t miss out!
- Scott’s refreshingly crisp Pinot Gris is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund. With a wave of refreshing fruit flavors like vibrant pear and melon, Scott’s Pinot Gris is a lively sipper from the Pacific Northwest.
- Thanks to your support, Scott discovered this Oregon secret – a world-class white from the heart of Pinot Noir country — bringing together the crispness of Willamette Valley fruit with the complexity of grapes from the South.
- Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but can stand alone, too.”
This rich red is a deep dive into dark flavors like brambly blackberry and black raspberry, rounded off with toasty oak and a dash of savory spice. If you thought you already knew Oregon’s best red… think again!
Angel support gave Scott access to Tempranillo from dry-farmed vineyards in Oregon’s Umpqua and Rogue Valleys, where this traditional Spanish grape grows like a charm.
This is an Angel favorite with a 94% lifetime rating. Your funding gave Scott the chance to prove what he’s said all along – “the best Tempranillo in the U.S. grows in Oregon.” Grab some bottles for now and later… and later again.
- This blend of Tuscany’s world-famous Sangiovese with Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot is what’s known as a “Super Tuscan”-style wine – it's sheer, luxurious power.
- Toscana Gold is just the kind of wine Stefano’s famous for making at some of Italy’s top wine houses (like Solaia). Now he’s making it just for you.
- Every vintage holds a 90% rating or higher – will 2020 be the year a regal Italian Riserva takes home a perfect score? Angels will tell!
- If you like drinks served with a fresh lemon twist, Pinot Gris is for you... it is the twist. Crisp and juicy with a little tang, this elegant, award-winning white will always dazzle and delight.
- With your funding, Chris was able to hand-pick the vineyards he liked and make you a spectacular Pinot Gris that really shows off the cool-climate, slow-ripening region of Willamette Valley.
- Chris says your Pinot Gris makes the perfect dinner companion. If you open it while you are cooking, have a second bottle in the fridge because it may not make it to dinner otherwise!
- Buzzing with flavors like ripe strawberry, wild raspberries, and juicy red cherry, this is everything you want in a Rosé – bright, light and refreshing.
- With your funding, Patrice harvested Pinot Noir straight from Sancerre in France’s world-famous Loire Valley to bring you this elegant Rosé that’s perfect for any day of the week.
- With your exclusive savings, this is a resounding oui. Stock up on this Angel and critic favorite and enjoy French Rosé all year long.
- This Reserve Cabernet is a silky smooth classic, with luxurious depth and plenty of mouth-filling flavors like ripe blueberries, juicy black plum and toasty oak spice.
- Looking for a Cabernet that perfectly captures the essence of a single famous vineyard? You just found it! With the help of Angel funding, David was able to harvest this award-winning Cabernet from a single Clarksburg vineyard owned by grapegrowers he’s been working with for over 20 years.
- With a 90+ lifetime rating and enough awards to fill a trophy shelf, this Reserve Cabernet is one that every Angel deserves to try – bring home a few bottles while supplies last!
- With mouthfuls of fresh fruity flavors like peach, strawberry and grapefruit, this Rosé is the light and refreshing thirst quencher you want by your side.
- Matt made this Rosé with Carignan and Mourvèdre from 4th generation family vineyards in Oakley, California (down the road from Napa where he makes your highest-rated Cab!). The grapes were handpicked from legacy head-trained vines – some 130+ years old!
- “This is the perfect sipper,” Matt says. “There’s nothing better to have on hand for family and friends.” Now’s the time to stock up!
- Talk about classic. This wine is from Chenin’s famous birthplace – the Loire Valley – full of light, bright flavors like crisp apple and pear, juicy peach and zesty lemon. Mmm, magnifique!
- With your funding, Patrice harvested grapes from France’s famous Vouvray region, home to some of the most celebrated Chenin Blanc in the world.
- Look no further than this award-winning sipper from the one and only Patrice. With an Angel rating of 94% across 3 vintages, the 4th is sure to please.