- This intensely fruity red is a decadent dive into layers of complex, dark fruit flavors, rounded off with a savory touch of toasty oak and a dash of spice. This rare Tempranillo has quickly become an Angel-funded Oregon classic, with a 94% lifetime rating and over 6,000 Angels who say they would buy it again.
- Your support gave Scott special access to Tempranillo from the dry-farmed hillside vineyards of Oregon’s Umpqua and Rogue valleys, where this traditional Spanish red grape grows like a charm. With your help, he’s crafted this world-class, complex red that could go toe-to-toe with the classic richness of Rioja.
- Scott’s been your hero of top-rated Pinot Noir from the start, but he’s always said: “the best Tempranillo in the U.S. grows in Oregon’s Umpqua Valley.” Your funding finally gave him the chance to prove it – grab a bottle and discover how lush and decadent Oregon reds can truly be!
- This elegant blend is David’s signature Sonoma red drenched in deep, dark fruit flavors like juicy ripe plums and black cherries, with a lush, velvety texture to boot.
- David used your funding to scout out top-notch Zinfandel from Dry Creek Valley and artfully blend it with rich, powerhouse Cabernet to capture Sonoma’s finest flavors in one esteemed red.
- With a career that's included stints at classic Napa wineries like Duckhorn and Cakebread, David knows how to make $100 bottles of wine like it’s nobody’s business. But because you let him make his own wines in his own way, he brings you top-tier reds like this with epic Angel savings.
- Daryl’s Dry Creek Zinfandel is a bold, deeply complex take on classic Sonoma Zinfandel, from the region’s most coveted region for high-end Zin. With decadent dark fruit flavors this lush and powerful, it’s no surprise every vintage Daryl's ever made of this red has scored a 90+ rating.
- Daryl’s on his seventh vintage of this crowd-favorite Dry Creek Zin, and with Angel support, he was able to source from 5 prestige vineyards growing some of top-grade Zinfandel and barrel-age it for an extra lavish layer of complexity and elegance.
- Don’t be fooled into thinking Daryl’s Zin is only for fancy occasions. This intensely fruity red goes incredibly well with a spicy, pepperoni loaded pizza, as well as sticky, slow-cooked ribs – no cutlery necessary.
- This red is the perfect introduction to Chris’ wines — a pure, rich and fruit-balanced Cabernet. You’ll taste the concentrated red fruit — it’s the star! — and hints of spice from aging in French oak.
- With Angel funding, Chris is in Mendocino caretaking an organic certified vineyard — making the purest wine just for you. Taste his first passion projects for Naked wines — hopefully, the first of many.
- When Angels come together, good things happen. You asked for more organic options and Chris is dedicated to creating the best. Your support will help him share his wines and sustainability mission with the world.
- This vibrant sparkling Brut brings you bright fresh fruit flavors, like pear and juicy apple, on wave after wave of oh-so-fine bubbles that wind down into a luxuriously long, refreshing finish.
- Your funding gave Penelope her choice of grapes grown throughout California’s North Coast - the kind of fruit that goes into the best wines from California’s top sparkling wine houses, many of which she's made before.
- Penelope used the “traditional” Champagne method in the making of this Brut, letting a second fermentation take place in the bottle to give your wine a decadent layer of bubbles that'll dance across your tongue.
This unabashedly rich, robust red is overflowing with powerhouse dark fruit flavors, a lavish, mouth-filling texture and a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
With the help of your funding, Scott selected Syrah, Zinfandel, Petite Sirah and Alicante Bouschet from vineyards throughout Sonoma to bring you this one-of-a-kind blend.
The last vintage of this luscious ROX All Blacks won a coveted Double Gold medal at the Sunset International Wine Competition. Now the latest vintage of this full-powered classic is yours to savor!
- This vibrant Cabernet is loaded with rich, refined layers of dark fruit flavors, masterfully woven together by Napa legend Matt Parish from his favorite vineyards in three distinct California regions.
- With your support behind him, Matt started with Cabernet from Napa vineyards to give it the powerful fruit flavors he loves. Then he brought in a bit of perfectly ripened Cab from Sonoma for a gracefully smooth texture and a little from out in El Dorado County for an extra touch of complexity.
- With flavors this bold and powerful, just make sure you let this limited-edition classic Cab breathe for about half an hour after pouring. Matt says a hearty meat ragu is the perfect dish to whip up while you wait!
- Scott’s powerhouse Cabernet is flush with ripe dark fruit flavors, a lavish touch of oaky spice and a plush, mouth-filling texture that leads into a generous, velvety finish.
- With your support giving Scott the winemaking freedom to craft this Cabernet with his trademark full-power style, it’s no wonder it’s taken home a 90+ rating for six straight vintages and earned Scott several gold medals and counting.
- This is ultra-fine Cab from your go-to expert for stunning Sonoma wines bursting with full-throttle flavors. Grab a bottle before Scott’s thirsty Angel following scoops it all up – blink and you could miss it!
- Bright and lively, with fresh fruit flavors like strawberry and watermelon, this DOUBLE GOLD-winning sparkling Rosé is a delicate easy-sipping bubbly that’s perfect for adding a touch of elegance to any sunny afternoon on the patio.
- Your funding gave Penelope her choice of high-end Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier sourced from vineyards across California’s North Coast – the kind of grapes that go into the best wines from California’s top sparkling wine houses, many of which Penelope has made before.
- Penelope made this crisp Rosé in the “traditional” Champagne method, meaning it underwent a second fermentation in the bottle for a luxurious layer of ultra-fine bubbles that make this pink sparkling simply irresistible.
- Zesty and zippy, with bright citrus and fruity flavors, Nova’s Reserve Riesling packs a distinctly crisp dry finish that makes it the perfect summer refresher.
- Nova selected her Riesling from vineyards spread across the Finger Lakes region where brisk, cool conditions let this delicate white grape develop its intricate, complex flavors to the fullest.
- While many Rieslings are known to fall on the sweeter side, Nova crafted this Reserve Riesling in a dry style to maximize the fresh, fruity character that the Finger Lakes does so well.