All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
- Jacqueline’s juicy, fruit-driven Cabernet Franc is a refined red drenched in dark berry and plum flavors with a long, lip-smacking finish that makes it almost impossible to put down.
- With the help of Angel funding, Jaqueline was able to harvest pristine Cabernet Franc from vineyards in the heart of Sonoma to deliver this silky-smooth red.
- It’s no wonder Jacqueline’s Sonoma Cabernet Franc is a beloved Angel favorite, with a 90%+ lifetime rating from thousands of Angels – grab a bottle and taste the decadence for yourself!
- Everything you want in a Willamette Pinot! This perfectly polished red from all-star winemaker Chris Baker is vibrant and juicy – with cherry, raspberry and plum flavors – all subtly seasoned with the finest oak aging.
- Your funding gave Chris access to Willamette Valley’s best nooks and crannies – like Pete's Mountain, Yamhill-Carlton, Eola-Amity, and Ribbon Ridge – home to some of the finest Pinot Noir in Oregon. Then Chris barrel aged the wine for nearly a year for finesse.
- Thanks to you, Chris dubs the 2021 vintage “the best Willamette Valley Pinot yet.” Take home a bottle of this prized Pinot and taste it for yourself!
This unabashedly rich, mouthfilling red is overflowing with powerhouse, 'all black' flavors like juicy black plum, ripe blueberry and wild blackberry coupled with a luxurious finish.
With the help of your funding, Scott harvested Syrah, Petite Sirah and Zinfandel from vineyards throughout Sonoma to bring you this one-of-a-kind blend.
The last vintage of this luscious red was dripping in medals and awards – this long-awaited return vintage is sure to be just as scrumptious – so stock up and savor every last drop of this exclusive blend!
- With layers of flavors like mouthwatering citrus, pears and juicy peach – plus creamy notes like butterscotch from gentle barrel aging – this white delicately walks a tightrope between freshness and richness, never losing balance.
- Angel funding gave Matt his choice of premium Chardonnay from four vineyards in Sonoma’s Petaluma Gap, where cool coastal winds blow and fog rolls in daily, resulting in a wine with mouthfilling flavor and complexity.
- Matt proves he’s more than Napa Cabernet and delicate Rosé. Red, pink, white – is there anything he can’t make? One sip and you’ll be smitten. Stock up and taste this premier Parish Chardonnay for yourself!
- Elegant, 90+ rated and delicate, Wayne’s Blanc de Blancs is a bright, crisp and refreshing sparkling – an all-out Angel and critic favorite.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers (former head winemaker for Chandon!) — from the finest Sonoma Coast Chardonnay – because you made it possible.
- This is an ultra-small production that racks in the awards year after year. It even beat Taittinger as a judges' favorite at the SF Wine Competition – get your hands on a bottle whenever you see it return!
Dark flavors like blackberry, black cherry and blueberry – plus a touch of warm oak spice and an oh-so-silky finish – will leave you wanting more… and more.
Your support helped Daryl select premium grapes from a pair of vineyards in Sonoma’s Alexander Valley. He's worked with this fruit for over 25 years, so he knows exactly how to coax out complex, concentrated flavors.
Angels get this award-winning, world-class Cabernet – with a 95% lifetime rating over 8 vintages! – for a song. This stunner won’t last long.
This rich, elegant Pinot Noir is packed with mouthfilling layers of refined red and dark fruit flavors that glide into a long, lavish finish.
With the help of Angel funding, Daryl harvested a majority of his Pinot from a trio of premier Russian River Valley vineyards and treated the wine to aging in French oak barrels for richness and depth of flavor.
This stunning Pinot is a limited-edition release, Daryl says. Consider this your one shot to make the most of the Angel-exclusive savings you get for making it possible!
With decadent blackberry and blueberry flavors cradled in warming oak spice, Derek describes this easy-drinking red in one word – delicious.
Angel support took Derek to Sonoma’s Dry Creek Valley to harvest Grenache, Syrah and Mourvèdre, the perfect place to achieve fresh, ripe flavors – then he aged the wine in French and Hungarian oak barrels for over a year to make it oh-so smooth.
“This one’s a crowdpleaser,” says Derek. Take his word for it. Get your share and enjoy this with friends while grilling, picnicking or chilling around the firepit – before it’s gone forever.
- This vibrant sparkling Brut brings you bright fresh fruit flavors, like pear and juicy apple, on wave after wave of oh-so-fine bubbles that wind down into a luxuriously long, refreshing finish.
- Your funding gave Penelope her choice of grapes grown throughout California’s North Coast - the kind of fruit that goes into the best wines from California’s top sparkling wine houses, many of which she's made before.
- Penelope used the “traditional” Champagne method in the making of this Brut, letting a second fermentation take place in the bottle to give your wine a decadent layer of bubbles that'll dance across your tongue.
- This delicate red is an anytime staple. It’s flush with dark berry flavors, silky-smooth and has that signature fruit-driven character of Ribbon Ridge.
- As Oregon’s smallest winegrowing region nestled in Willamette Valley, Ribbon Ridge produces the teensiest amount of the state’s Pinot. Thanks to your funding, Chris can harvest pristine grapes from the area’s most exclusive vineyards!
- Anywhere else, an Oregon Pinot this top-shelf would go for over $60 a bottle, but Angels get it for a song – grab a few bottles while it lasts!