Lush and ripe, this award-winning Anderson Valley Pinot is a sensation – a big slurp of dark cherries that's almost impossible to put down.
Your funding helped Matt harvest Pinot from cool-climate vineyards, world-renowned for Pinot Noir. Aged 10 months in French oak, it has decadent texture – velvety, plush, smooth. Oh my!
You may know Matt as the undisputed king of Napa Valley Cabernet – but wait until you try his Pinot. Last year's vintage earned a 95% rating... is 100 points next?!
- This is Sonoma County Chardonnay at its finest, for casual and serious drinkers alike. Flavors like ripe pear and bright green apple are cradled in sweet toasty oak, giving it an unforgettable finish. Mmm. One sip is impossible!
- Thanks to your support, Mitchell ventured into northern Sonoma – where the Russian River and Dry Creek converge – to secure magnificent fruit from a 7th generation family-owned vineyard.
- Mitchell's minimal use of new oak aging gives this wine a seamless flow of freshness and richness. And it's yours for an incredible deal – Angels save $19!
- This vibrant Grenache hums with bright, tart red fruit flavors like ripe cherries and raspberries and just a soft trace of spiciness on the smooth, lingering finish.
- Your funding helped Derek source high-end Grenache from one of Sonoma’s most unique organically-farmed vineyards in Dry Creek Valley, tended by a legacy grape growing family dedicated to famous Mediterranean grapes.
- Derek’s been working with this vineyard for years and was finally able to spotlight one small block of this high-end Grenache. It’s an extremely limited production, with only 200 cases available – scoop up a bottle now!
The latest cuvée of Wayne’s highly-coveted Rosé is an elegant blend of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay bursting with very berry flavors like cherry, raspberry and strawberry – complemented by the finest of bubbles.
Thanks to Angel funding, you're getting the good stuff made with grapes from premium cool-climate vineyards along the Sonoma Coast – then aged for two years! – from one of the best sparkling winemakers in the world.
Snag a few bottles of this stunning bubbly – and frequent medal winner! – while you can. At a 51% savings, it will be going, going… gone.
- Elegant and silky-smooth, this Russian River Valley Pinot is a fresh burst of vibrant red fruit with a barrel-aged touch of spice.
- As the former winemaker for Twomey Cellars, Daniel has the perfect Russian River Valley connections. It's Sonoma’s most revered region for world-class Pinot, and Daniel's made a single-vineyard version, just for you!
- For making it possible, Angels save $47 on a world-class Pinot made by one of the legends of the biz.
- You've spotted a Cellar Sale offer! Check out now to get this wine for $24.99.
- Silky and supple, this bright Cabernet Sauvignon is distinctly Chilean – finessed by a long regimen of French Oak aging.
- It pays deep respect to Viña Vik – a world-famous Chilean estate in the Millahue region of Cachapoal Valley. Here, reds grow fresh and vibrant, thanks to cool sea breezes that sweep the vines nightly.
- Cristián is no stranger to the top wine critics in the world, who named Vina Vik A one of the Top 20 wines in Chile. It's your turn to be the adoring critic now!
- Rich, creamy and overflowing with elegant tropical fruits and toasty oak, this is everything you want in a big, classic California Chardonnay and more!
- With the help of your funding, 8-time Winemaker of the Year Daryl Groom harvested his grapes from one of Sonoma’s most famed vineyards, then barrel-aged the wine in French oak for 16 months for an oh-so-creamy texture.
- High-end Sonoma Chardonnay from a world-famous winemaker like Daryl would easily go for over $45 a bottle anywhere else. But for supporting Daryl to make this elegant white exactly the way he wanted, it’s yours for a song!
- Scott’s rich, complex Cabernet blend unfolds as one luxurious layer of dark fruit flavors after another, from ripe, juicy plums to luscious cherries, all wrapped up in a velvety texture and sleek, elegant finish.
- Thanks to your funding, Scott selected top-quality Cabernet from Rutherford, one of Napa’s most famous corners for world-class Cab, and added a touch of Syrah, balancing these powerhouse varieties for a mighty red with his signature finesse.
- This intensely fruity and oh-so-smooth red will take your grilling game to the next level – just let this powerful red breathe a little while you fire up the BBQ, and by the time your burgers or ribs are ready, you’ll have one of the best pairings on earth.
This is a decadent and inky red from the most iconic Shiraz vineyards on the continent. And it just won Double Gold at the Sunset International Wine Competition. G'day, soulmate.
Adam sought out and harvested the most “gnarly, old, and well-loved” vines in the "Adelaide Super Zone" (in Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale, and Clare Valley). They produce fewer grapes, but they're intense and packed with incredibly rich texture.
- ...and every famous drop was hand-harvested and handcrafted. Thanks to you, this award-winning, small-batch Shiraz was given every bit of tender care imaginable - now it’s your treasure to enjoy.
Katie’s estate-grown Syrah is intense and complex - a bold rush of dark fruit and wafts of a French garden, like rosemary, lavender and thyme.
“This region captures a forgotten era of France,” Katie says. Your funding helped a beloved Languedoc winemaker craft a Syrah that "reflects the beauty and wildness of this area" – and let its individual character shine!
The quality is top-tier – Katie harvests each cluster from her organically-farmed vines by hand. Given the age of the vineyard, the berries she pulls are slim, so just a tiny volume exists. Don't miss this "wow" moment!