- This refined Cabernet is a Sonoma classic, humming with fresh red fruit flavors and a touch of spice from barrel-aging in French oak.
- Franc's the Head of Winemaking for your Angel-funded winery in Sonoma, with a resumé that includes stints at super high-end names like Napa cult Cab phenom, World's End. He’s a proven pro at coaxing out complex layers of flavor in world-class Cabs like this.
- This high-end red is ready to savor now – but for a Cab this refined and powerfully fruity, simply give it half an hour or more to open up and breathe after first popping the cork, to make sure you get every little nuance of finesse and meticulously crafted flavor.
- This bold, breathtaking Alexander Valley Cabernet is a rich Naked classic, with a silky, elegant texture, lavishly long finish and a 95% lifetime rating over 6 vintages.
- Your support helped Daryl select high-end Cabernet from a pair of vineyards in Sonoma’s Alexander Valley. He's worked in these vineyards for over 25 years, so he knows exactly how to bring you its complex, concentrated flavors.
- Prestige Alexander Valley Cabs like this tend to start at around $40 – $50 a bottle, but for endlessly supporting Daryl’s independent winemaking dreams, Angels get this world-class Cab for just half of that.
- Delicate and mouth-wateringly delicious, this DOUBLE GOLD-winning sparkling Rosé is an elegant blend of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay harvested from premium cool-climate vineyards along the Sonoma Coast.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) – and it's exclusive here for an important reason...
- It’s your funding that makes this stunning sparkling Rosé possible! Snag a few bottles of this Angel crowdpleaser (and routine medal winner) while you can. Wayne's sparkling never lasts long!
- Fresh, bright fruit flavors of apple, pear and tangy citrus burst from this top-shelf sparkling with a crisp, refreshing texture and just the right amount of refined bubbles!
- Angel funding helped Penelope craft this Reserve sparkling Brut using the classic trio of grapes found in high-end Champagne – Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier – harvested from her choice of top-tier Sonoma vineyards.
- Your support also helped Penelope use the traditional method in making this sparkling, letting its second fermentation happen in the bottle for the most refined bubbles possible and a signature, easy-sipping elegance.
This intensely rich, fruity red is from your go-to powerhouse red winemaker. This Petite Sirah drips with sultry flavors of dark fruit and a touch of savory spice.
You gave Scott the chance to work with his long-standing friends who own and operate Gould Vineyards at the northern edge of Sonoma – it's some of the best old vine fruit in the valley!
Scott made sure this seriously smooth Sonoma red got every top-shelf touch imaginable including French oak barrel aging — and at a $20 Angel savings — you deserve a taste.
- This fine French white is a seriously elegant refresher, with refined fruit flavors like peach and pear, balanced by a zippy streak of citrus and a clean, crisp finish.
- This world-class white comes from the east end of Loire Valley, where some of the best Sauvignon Blanc in the world grows. Your funding gives Patrice the golden ticket to his choice of fruit from this high-end corner of France.
- This elegant white plus a few oysters is a match made in heaven, but nothing pairs better with a serious Sancerre than goat cheese straight from the Loire Valley, if you can get your hands on some.
- Scott’s rich, complex Cabernet blend unfolds as one luxurious layer of dark fruit flavors after another, from ripe, juicy plums to luscious cherries, all wrapped up in a velvety texture and sleek, elegant finish.
- Thanks to your funding, Scott selected top-quality Cabernet from Oakville, one of Napa’s most famous corners for world-class Cab, and added a touch of Syrah, balancing the intense character of these powerhouse red varieties for a mighty, mouthwatering red that has Scott’s signature finesse written all over it.
- This intensely fruity and oh-so-smooth red will take your grilling game to the next level – just let this powerful red breathe a little while you fire up the BBQ, and by the time your burgers or ribs are ready, you’ll have one of the best pairings on earth.
- This fresh, elegant French white is loaded with refined bright fruit flavors and a citrusy crispness that’ll keep you refreshed even on the hottest summer day.
- Your support helps Patrice source some of France’s most prized Sauvignon Blanc from the famed Pouilly-Fumé region of the Loire Valley. In return, he’s pleased to bring you this mouthwatering white for an absolute song.
- With a 91% lifetime rating and Patrice’s three generations of winemaking expertise behind it, this is one fresh French white wine you don’t want to miss.
- Bold, refined flavors of juicy black cherry and fresh-off-the-summer-vine raspberry take center stage in this GOLD-winning Reserve Zinfandel, while French oak aging brings a lush, velvety texture to every sip.
- For this classic Zinfandel, Michael and Anne selected grapes from two small, family-owned vineyards in the heart of Dry Creek Valley – home to some of the most revered Zinfandel in California.
- The Dashes have made award-winning Dry Creek Zinfandel with their signature minimal intervention style for over 25 years – now they’ve made this exclusive Reserve edition of the wine they know best, just for you!
- This is a decadent and inky red from the most iconic Shiraz vineyards on the continent. G'day, soulmate.
- Adam sought out and harvested the most “gnarly, old, and well-loved” vines in the "Adelaide Super Zone" (the vineyards within Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale, and Clare Valley). They produce less grapes, but they're intense, full-bodied and packed with incredibly rich texture.
- ...and every famous drop was hand-harvested and handcrafted. Thanks to you, this small-batch Shiraz was given every bit of tender care imaginable - now it’s your treasure to enjoy.