- This bright Pinot bursts with bright flavors like ripe, juicy cranberry and plum that linger sip after sip.
- With your support, Derek harvested pristine grapes from the heart of Anderson Valley, where Pinot ripens evenly and steadily thanks to warm, sunny days and cool nights.
- Pinots like this easily start at $40 or more a bottle, but for empowering Derek to work with some of the best Pinot along the Pacific, you get this regional specialty with an exclusive Angel savings!
- Elegant, 90+ rated and delicate, Wayne’s Blanc de Blancs is a bright, crisp and refreshing sparkling – an all-out Angel and critic favorite.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers (former head winemaker for Chandon!) — from the finest Sonoma Coast Chardonnay – because you made it possible.
- This is an ultra-small production that racks in the awards year after year. It even beat Taittinger as a judges' favorite at the SF Wine Competition – get your hands on a bottle whenever you see it return!
- With layers of delicate red berry flavors, and a touch of spice, this rich and velvety Pinot Noir from a Double Gold winning winemaker is the wine every Angel deserves.
- Derek has his own perfect parcel of Pinot — a vineyard he leases in California's renowned Anderson Valley. Thanks to you, he cares personally for the vines to ensure everything is just right.
- “I've made single-vineyard Pinot Noirs that have sold for $99 a pop...and they sold out fast,” Derek says. “This wine is just as good at a fraction of the cost. Wiley is a world-class vineyard and the proof is in the bottle!”
- Dripping with flavors like bright raspberries and juicy cherries – plus a touch of vanilla from oak aging – this Pinot is elegant, silky and oh-so-smooth.
- Scott harvested this Pinot from dry-farmed hillside vineyards. Less water means every grape fills with extra-concentrated flavors, and Scott tops them off with luxurious barrel aging – all for you!
- You gave Scott the freedom to make the wine he loves, and thousands of Angels love this Pinot, too. Bring home a few bottles and taste why it's earned over 12,000 90% ratings over 6 vintages!
- Bright and lively with fresh fruit flavors like wild raspberry, ripe strawberry and juicy apple, this bubbly is elegant and easy sipping – a celebratory addition to your wine rack!
- Your funding gave Pénélope her choice of high-end Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier from premium vineyards across California’s North Coast – the same ones that go into top sparklings, many of which she used to make.
- Pénélope made this in the traditional method – like Champagne – meaning it underwent a second fermentation in the bottle for a luxurious layer of ultra-fine bubbles. It’s a top-shelf bubbly with a smooth price tag.
- Camille’s Merlot and Cabernet blend is pure pleasure, with flavors that waft in like a French bakery on Sunday morning - dried cherries, toasted almonds, cobbler… Mmm.
- Bordeaux-born Camille moved to Napa to run a cult Cabernet winery in the 1990s, where she’s made quite the Napa name for herself. With your funding, she combines her French winemaking finesse with Napa richness, never compromising quality or value.
- This is a special occasion red without the pretentiousness. Serve it with a splurge-worthy steak dinner or beef Bourguignon with your favorite people.
- Ripe with plums, figs and that signature swirl of caramel flavor, this 10 Year Tawny is ready to shine.
- Tawny Port is the cask-aged version of Port. After a decade aging in special oak casks, it develops a subtle nutty character and seriously elegant flavor.
- With 100+ years experience making the world's finest Ports, the Quevedos are the ultimate experts in their field. Port doesn't get more picture-perfect than this.
- This velvety Pinot Noir is Scott’s tribute to one of Sonoma’s hallmark wines. This is Pinot Noir made in his signature powerful, rich style – every sip is dy-no-mite.
- With your support, Scott got his pick from top-tier vineyards in Carneros and Russian River Valley – two of Sonoma’s most coveted regions for primo Pinot. He carefully blended each block then aged it 8 months in French oak to bring you Pinot perfection.
- Scott’s Pinot was made to be enjoyed over a feast with friends and family. That is, if you can bear to share it.
Each sip of this elegant sparkling offers vibrant and zesty flavors - a perfect bite of green apple, a slurp of orange, a pop of lime - carried along by ultra-fine bubbles. It’s a perfect match for brunch, lunch or just because.
WIth your funding, Pénélope harvested high-end fruit from vineyards throughout Sonoma and Mendocino, where some of the finest sparkling grapes in the world grow.
Pénélope’s reputation as a legend of California sparkling ensures quality time and time again. Stock up on this top-shelf bubbly to make any day a yummy celebration.
- This refined Sonoma Cabernet drips with brambly blackberries, black cherries and raspberry preserves – and really shows off the hallmarks of the region. The perfect finishing touch? Fine oak aging.
- This vintage is special – it comes from Sonoma, with love. Daniel harvested Cabernet from the renowned Robert Young Vineyard and Vadasz Vineyard in Sonoma Valley. While he’s famous for working with Napa vineyards (Daniel headed Silver Oak and Dominus in previous years!), your funding sent him to Sonoma when he lost his Napa fruit due to the 2020 wildfires.
- “My goal with the Francophone is to make wines that are fruit-driven, vibrant and smooth,” says Daniel. What he says is what you get – a perfect anytime Cabernet to drink in its youth and for years to come.