This is a silky-smooth, barrel-aged Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best. Matt knows his way around the most famous Cabernet vineyards — and he’s bringing you Napa’s best for a song.
- With your funding, Matt harvested Cabernet from a series of top-tier vineyards across Napa Valley with the majority hailing from Rutherford — a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
A top-shelf Napa Cabernet this luxurious would never cost under $50, but it’s yours for $25.99 — because you helped Matt make it possible. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!
- This top-shelf Cabernet is flush with rich fruits – fresh plums, raspberries, and dark cherries galore! It's oh-so-velvety with a long, lavish finish.
- With your support, Rudy's bringing you the best of Napa in one bottle. This wine showcases Napa's famous vineyard appellations, including Mt. Veeder, St. Helena, Calistoga, and his own Diamond Mountain District.
- When a Napa legend like Rudy releases a luxury Cabernet – sculpted from the valley's top vineyards, with a $30 Angel-exclusive savings – you don't walk to get your share... you run!
- Riveting, dark and powerful, this blend – predominantly Cabernet Sauvignon, Carménère and Merlot – is a Chilean tribute to the wines of Bordeaux.
- It pays deep respect to Viña Vik – a world-famous Chilean estate in the Millahue region of Cachapoal Valley. Here, reds grow fresh and vibrant, thanks to cool sea breezes that sweep the vines nightly.
- Named one of the Top 100 Wines in the World by Wine Enthusiast, Milla Cala is one of three specialty releases you'll find from Cristián – just $30 for Angels. That makes it a can't miss.
- With pure, bold black fruit flavor, barrel aged in French Oak and blended with a small portion of Merlot, Jesse’s exclusive red for Angels is rich and complex — it will stand out from any other Sonoma Cab you’ve tried!
- Angels gave Jesse the chance to play with style to bring you this Alexander Valley Cabernet. Decanter called the last vintage “silky and smooth, enjoyable and ageworthy.” Wine Enthusiast gave this vintage a 90-point rating. Now, it's your turn for a taste.
- Jesse says you can age this Cabernet beautifully for the next 7-10 years but why wait on enjoying a bottle now? Share with friends if you dare - this is a wine you might want to enjoy all by yourself.
Of all the high-powered reds Scott makes for Angels, this tops the decadent cake. It’s drenched with rich dark fruit and has a soulful smoothness from luxurious French Oak aging.
With your funding, Scott headed to elite vineyards in Oakville - one of Napa's ritziest sub-appellations. This land of premium Cabernet delivers bottles that cost $60, $70, even $200 a pop. As an Angel, it's yours for less than half that price!
This top-shelf Napa Cabernet is an Angel-favorite - one you don’t want to sleep on.
- With seven years of bottle aging behind it, this Cabernet has the elegant hallmarks of a well-aged wine with a softened, velvety texture and deeper, more complex layers of dark fruit flavors.
- Camille harvested her Cabernet from the Chiles Valley subregion of northern Napa, where grapes with rich, concentrated flavors flourish. From there, Camille treated her Cab to two years of generous barrel-aging in French oak, giving it an elevated touch of finesse as only she can.
- Camille is an icon on both sides of the Atlantic, combining the finesse of her native France with the bold power of Napa reds to bring you high-end, small-production wines like this 2014 Cabernet. Indulge in this limited, luxurious red while supplies last!
This Napa Cab is gloriously rich and elegant, rounded with a bounty of delectably dark fruit flavors and refined with Camille's singular finesse. It doesn’t get much more decadent than this.
Camille was the mastermind behind cult Napa Cabs that went for $150+ a bottle. She’s still sourcing top-tier fruit from t exclusive vineyards – but now they’re just for you — and under $30!
A sophisticated Cab like this deserves to be sipped alongside a rich, slow-cooked meal or a premium cut of steak.
- It’s time you tried one of northern Italy’s most prestigious red wines – Amarone della Valpolicella! This iconic red is world-famous for its signature refined, dried fruit character, big backbone of toasty oak and velvety texture.
- Winemaker Mirko crafted this red in the historic appassimento style, using a traditional blend of specially dried grapes grown in the sweeping hills of the Valpolicella region, where his family's been making wines for 3 generations.
- Amarone requires two full years of special barrel-aging and Mirko aged this wine in his cellar nearly twice as long — this is an exquisite 2016 vintage of one of Italy’s most celebrated reds and your Angel-exclusive $29 savings is the cherry on top!
- This is big, bold Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon with all the bells and whistles, dripping with luxuriously refined dark fruit flavors, a velvety, rich texture thanks to generous aging in expensive French oak barrels and a finish that’s practically never-ending.
- It’s the kind of trophy wine every Cabernet lover would want to have gracing their top shelf, but at over $100 a bottle, a Napa Cab like this would be out of reach for most everyday wine drinkers.
- But thanks to your support, Best of Class winemaker Alex Farber is able to source this prestigious Cabernet and bring it to your Angel community with an unmatched $59 savings. This high-end treasure is a limited, one-off release – reward yourself while supplies last!
- This Cabernet Franc comes to you with a complex cast of dark fruit flavors, from lush raspberry to ripe plum, refined by 6 years of aging for a velvety texture that leads into a long finish.
- Camille harvested her Cabernet Franc from the Chiles Valley region tucked in the northern reaches of Napa, where hot days and cool nights create the perfect conditions for growing grapes with rich, concentrated flavors.
- Camille is an icon on both sides of the Atlantic, combining the finesse of her native France with the bold power of Napa reds to bring you high-end, small-production wines like this Cabernet Franc. Indulge in this limited, luxurious red while supplies last!