All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
- With classic Napa flavors like ripe black cherry, chocolate and savory oak spices, this is the silky-smooth, barrel-aged beauty you’ve come to expect from Matt.
- With your funding, Matt harvests Cabernet from top-tier vineyards across Napa – this year, the majority came from highfalutin Rutherford – a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
- Matt knows his way around Cabernet – and he’s bringing his 9th exclusive vintage to you for a song. Get a few bottles of this crowd pleaser without the high Napa price tag.
The latest cuvée of Wayne’s highly-coveted Rosé is an elegant blend of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay bursting with very berry flavors like cherry, raspberry and strawberry – complemented by the finest of bubbles.
Thanks to Angel funding, you're getting the good stuff made with grapes from premium cool-climate vineyards along the Sonoma Coast – then aged for two years! – from one of the best sparkling winemakers in the world.
Snag a few bottles of this stunning bubbly – and frequent medal winner! – while you can. At your Angel savings, it will be going, going… gone.
It’s time you tried one of northern Italy’s most prestigious wines – Amarone della Valpolicella! Mirko’s iconic red is world-famous for its signature dried fruit flavors, big backbone of toasty oak and a velvety-smooth finish.
Mirko crafted this red in the historic appassimento style, using a traditional blend of specially dried grapes grown in the sweeping hills of the Valpolicella region, where his family's been making wines for 3 generations.
Amarone requires 2 years of special barrel aging and Mirko aged this wine in his cellar even longer — this is an exquisite vintage of one of Italy’s most celebrated reds and your Angel-exclusive savings is the cherry on top!
- Scott’s newest Pinot Noir is dancing with ripe black cherry and bright raspberry – plus glorious spice from the finest French oak aging.
- Your funding took Scott to high-elevation, dry-farmed vineyards in the Chehalem Mountains of the Northern Willamette Valley, where he harvested this region’s famously intense Pinot to make this sumptuous and silky delight.
- “This is an incredible Pinot from a great vintage,” says Scott. Take Scott’s word for it – this Pinot has it all at a price you won’t find anywhere else!
Ana’s single-vineyard Sonoma Cabernet is everything you want in a rich red – powerful and elegant – with luscious flavors like ripe blueberry, wild blackberry and juicy black cherry cradled in dark chocolate decadence – plus a dash of cinnamon spice from aging 16 months in fine French oak.
For a decade, Ana dreamed of making a Cabernet from Ramazzotti Vineyard – whose warm, sunny growing season and optimal soils make for intensely concentrated flavors – and with Angel support, you made it happen.
“This is lush and silky-smooth – everything you want from a premium Cabernet,” says Ana. Taste her limited-release, dream Cabernet before anyone else – while it lasts.
- This smooth and silky Italian red bursts with ripe red berry flavors, a hint of spice from premium French oak barrel aging and a finish that goes on and on.
- With your support, Stefano harvested vibrant Cabernet Franc, powerful Cabernet Sauvignon, juicy Merlot and a touch of Rebo grown atop the highest hillsides in Tuscany's Chianti region to bring you this rich taste of Italy.
- For one of the finest reds you’ll ever find with a price tag fit for Angels, look no further than Stefano's – the man that does it best. His Super Tuscan is perfect for your most celebratory occasions and will age for decades. This is the only vintage available until 2024, so don't miss out!
This primo Pinot from esteemed Oregon winemaker Ken Wright is delicate, yet mouthfilling – lingering longingly sip after sip with lightly spiced berry flavors like cherry, strawberry and raspberry.
With Angel support, Ken harvested Pinot from a few of the Willamette Valley’s original Pinot vineyards (planted in 1966!) in the subregion of Dundee Hills. It’s a Pinot frontier Ken was one of the first to champion – here, he knows the fruit is outstanding, and he’s deftly guided it into a masterpiece.
“This wine is a perfect introduction to the place that originally put Oregon on the world stage of compelling Pinot Noir,” says Ken. Stock up and savor Oregon Pinot history.
This silky-smooth Napa Cabernet is drenched in dark fruit, rich chocolate and refined barrel flavors – ready to steal the show at all your celebrations.
Thanks to your funding, Mitchell's made this exclusive red from the world-class vineyards this Wine Country phenom works with every day – it's literally the stuff 100-point reds are made of.
The last vintage shattered records, selling out in under 72 hours. You’ll get the hype once this Cabernet is in your hands. A wine this top-shelf would typically cost upwards of $100, but it’s yours for ⅓ of the price. Run, don't walk!
This is everything you want in a primo Pinot – pure flavors like cranberry and black raspberry, a hint of dark chocolate and a luxuriously long finish.
Angel funding gave Jesse the opportunity to hand-harvest Pinot from two top-tier vineyards in Sonoma – one along the Mayacamas mountain range on a steep hillside and the other in the heart of the Russian River Valley – to bring you this showstopping red.
This is one of the few Pinots Jesse makes, showcasing a balance of European refinement and Sonoma richness. You don’t want to miss his debut Pinot!
- Rudy Von Strasser (the same famous Von Strasser responsible for Diamond Mountain Cabernet!) made you a Cabernet flush with ripe, juicy flavor – black cherry, freshly picked blackberries, sunkissed plums… all cradled in toasty oak. Delish.
- One of the oldest hillside vineyard plantings overlooking Napa, Diamond Mountain District's Sori Bricco block grows grapes made of gold – medals – that is. This vineyard is world famous – and thanks to your support, Rudy can share it with you.
- This Cabernet has the vibrant, bright fruit and optimal barrel aging to age gracefully for decades. The fun has just begun. Get a few bottles for now – and your library – while you can.