- With classic Napa flavors like ripe black cherry, chocolate and savory oak spices, this is the silky-smooth, barrel-aged beauty you’ve come to expect from Matt.
- With your funding, Matt harvests Cabernet from top-tier vineyards across Napa – this year, the majority came from highfalutin Rutherford – a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
- Matt knows his way around Cabernet – and he’s bringing his 9th exclusive vintage to you for a song. Get a few bottles of this crowd pleaser without the high Napa price tag.
- Matt’s decadent Reserve Napa Cabernet is as good as it gets, with rich, complex flavors of ripe fruits and a touch of toasty oak from 18 months of premium French oak aging. It’s graceful, vibrant and silky smooth – a trifecta of elegance.
- Your support helped Matt harvest Cabernet from top-tier vineyards in Napa’s highly regarded Rutherford, Oakville, St. Helena and Coombsville areas - home to the most sought-after Cabernet in the world.
- And it’s a record-breaker – each vintage sells out hours before the last – and last year’s edition was the highest-rated wine of the year at 99%! Angels snatch it up as soon as it’s released. Blink and you'll miss it!
- Concentrated flavors like brambly blackberry and rich mocha – plus savory spice from barrel aging – star in this elegant blend named Tino – perfection in Māori – a homage to Matt’s home country of New Zealand.
- Thanks to your support, Matt crafted this blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Petit Verdot from Napa’s Rutherford and Oakville subregions – home to some of the most coveted reds in the world.
- “This wine is about the art of blending to create something unique,” Matt says. It’s truly special to taste ‘perfection’ with your exclusive Angel savings.
- If “elegant Oregon Pinot” was in the dictionary, a snap of this bottle would be beside it. Scott nailed it with this holiday red, full of rich flavors like black cherry and raspberry cradled in puffs of cinnamon and ginger. That's what you get with 10 months of aging in luxurious French oak barrels.
- Thanks to you, Scott harvested top-tier Pinot from dry-farmed hillside vineyards in Oregon’s oldest wine region (Umpqua Valley is one of its best-kept secrets!). Now he’s bringing you the very best from a special area that far too few get to taste.
- This is a collector’s vintage – a one-time release – and Scott only made around 108 barrels. Act fast before it’s going, going, gone!
- This velvety-smooth Reserve Cabernet is pure luxury, with lavish fruits like black cherry and bold spices from generous barrel aging.
- Your funding helped Ken get keys to Oakville vineyards – this is top-shelf access to the Valley's top-drawer grapes, home to the most extravagant Cabernet in America. Ken knows this tiny Napa subregion better than anyone – it’s where his career began over 46 years ago.
- This is Ken’s final Reserve Cabernet! And anywhere else, this bottle would command well over $100 a bottle. But for funding Ken this one last time, it's yours for a stunning exclusive savings. Call it a legendary thank you.
Lush and ripe, this Pinot Noir is a sensation – a big slurp of flavors like black cherry, raspberry and chocolate that's impossible to put down.
Your funding helped Matt harvest grapes from top-notch vineyards in Mendocino’s Anderson Valley, world-renowned for cool-climate Pinot due to its proximity to the Pacific Ocean. Aged 10 months in French oak, this Pinot’s decadent and silky smooth. Oh my!
Matt is the undisputed king of Napa Valley Cabernet – but wait until you try the 3rd vintage of this Pinot. At a 95% rating over 2 vintages, this critic and Angel favorite is a must-have for your dinner table.
The latest cuvée of Wayne’s highly-coveted Rosé is an elegant blend of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay bursting with very berry flavors like cherry, raspberry and strawberry – complemented by the finest of bubbles.
Thanks to Angel funding, you're getting the good stuff made with grapes from premium cool-climate vineyards along the Sonoma Coast – then aged for two years! – from one of the best sparkling winemakers in the world.
Snag a few bottles of this stunning bubbly – and frequent medal winner! – while you can. At a 51% savings, it will be going, going… gone.
- With seven years of bottle aging behind it, this Cabernet has the elegant hallmarks of a well-aged wine with a softened, velvety texture and deeper, more complex layers of dark fruit flavors.
- Camille harvested her Cabernet from the Chiles Valley subregion of northern Napa, where grapes with rich, concentrated flavors flourish. From there, Camille treated her Cab to two years of generous barrel-aging in French oak, giving it an elevated touch of finesse as only she can.
- Camille is an icon on both sides of the Atlantic, combining the finesse of her native France with the bold power of Napa reds to bring you high-end, small-production wines like this 2014 Cabernet. Indulge in this limited, luxurious red while supplies last!
- Intense, dark fruit flavors of berries and black cherries lead the way in this bold Petite Sirah, followed by a rich, jammy finish. This lavish limited-release red is one you won’t want to put down.
- Camille harvested this Petite Sirah from the Chiles Valley subregion of northern Napa, where grapes with rich, concentrated flavors flourish. After two years of generous barrel-aging in French oak and three years of bottle aging, this elegant red is ready to shine.
- Camille is an icon on both sides of the Atlantic, combining the finesse of her native France with the bold power of Napa reds to bring you high-end, small-production wines like this 2016 Petite Sirah. Savor this indulgent red with an exclusive $44 Angel savings while supplies last!
This silky-smooth Napa Cabernet is drenched in dark fruit, rich chocolate and refined barrel flavors – ready to steal the show at all your celebrations.
Thanks to your funding, Mitchell's made this exclusive red from the world-class vineyards this Wine Country phenom works with every day – it's literally the stuff 100-point reds are made of.
The last vintage shattered records, selling out in under 72 hours. You’ll get the hype once this Cabernet is in your hands. A wine this top-shelf would typically cost upwards of $100, but it’s yours for ⅓ of the price. Run, don't walk!