- This mouthwatering Chenin Blanc will make it obvious why South Africa has become the world's #1 producer of this zesty grape variety. Carmen says, "South African Chenin Blanc over delivers on all levels."
- Carmen used her Angel funding to make the quintessential South African Chenin where every sip is like biting into a juicy green apple.
- Imagine a big simmering bowlful of creamy mussels and a rich butter sauce and a glass of this delight between every bite. Yum!
This crisp white wine is a smooth and easy-sipping South African refresher swimming in refined tropical flavors of juicy guava with a silky smoothness. We suggest you keep a bottle in your fridge 24/7.
Chenin Blanc is easily South Africa’s most famous grape, and thanks to your funding, Stephen and his son Jamie were able to source exquisite fruit to bring you this stunning example of their homeland’s most-loved white wine.
This Angel-favorite Chenin is seriously delectable on its own, but if you're looking for a snack... you can't go wrong with a plate of Camembert cheese!
- This light, refreshing Pinot Grigio is an irresistible summer sipper full of bright, ripe fruit flavors and delicate floral aromas.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate and night-harvesting the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible.
- Drop a couple bottles of this Pinot Grigio in the ice bucket and set out a platter of steamed clams and mussels. Everything else will take care of itself.
- This crisp, light Sauvignon Blanc is a food-friendly easy-sipper buzzing with bright tropical fruit flavors and a zesty touch of citrus.
- With over 40 harvests under his belt, D.H. is one of the most well-connected winemakers in the business and a pro at scouting out the best deals each vintage. With help of your funding, he can bring Angels thirst-quenching treats like this refreshing Sauvignon Blanc for an absolute steal!
- D.H.'s go-to dinner pairing with this fresh, lively white wine is a little grilled chicken with fresh pesto pasta. Bring home a bottle or two and try it for yourself!
- This light, citrusy Sauvignon Blanc pulses with fruity tropical flavors, like juicy kiwi and passionfruit, capped off with a soft, oh-so refreshing finish that’s as crisp as they come.
- For this white’s zippiness and depth, Jen blended cool-climate fruit from her home turf in Victoria, South Australia with Sauv Blanc from warmer, top notch vineyards right next door on the border of New South Wales.
- Jen worked tirelessly to preserve every bit of flavor and make this Sauv sipper as thirst-quenching as possible. Grab a bottle and make a toast – to Jen and then yourself, for supporting her every step of the way!
Ben's lively, refreshing white wine is everything you want in a thirst-quenching summertime sipper, with lush layers of fruity flavor like peach and melon, backed by a zing of tangy citrus that lingers on the delicate finish.
- This lavish white is practically bottled South of France sunshine, thanks to Angel support that helped Ben source impeccable Chardonnay and blend it with a touch of Vermentino for a ripe, juicy Minervois masterpiece.
- Sip this white on a lazy, sunny afternoon and let the swirls of light and juicy berry flavors carry you away on a wave of relaxation.
- Stephen’s powerhouse Lodi Zinfandel is overflowing with rich, refined dark fruit flavors and a backdrop of soft, soul-warming spice, all wrapped up with a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- Thanks to your funding, Stephen was able to select top-quality Zinfandel grown on "head trained" vines that help the grapes ripen with just the right amount of complexity for a wine perfectly layered with fruity complexity.
- After a few months of oak aging for a little extra oomph of power, Stephen’s Zin is finally ready for you to enjoy. For a Zin this decadent, Stephen says, “Angels pricing cannot be beat. I'd call that a winner!”
Robust, generous and smooth, this Shiraz is the perfect match for a BBQ a firepit, and a long fun night with friends.
As a teen, Juicy planted Shiraz vines that went on to be owned by a REALLY famous Australian winery. Now he’s fortunate enough to make delicious Shiraz from the same vineyard he knows and loves so well. That's thanks to you!
There's Shiraz you keep for a rainy day and Shiraz you open early and often because it's just that good. Open this red early... and often!
- Think of Lionel Richie, circa mid-eighties, all decked out in his best plum crushed velvet suit. Add a bit of Barry White on top, and you BEGIN to get close to how smooth and enticing this red is.
- You gave this famous South African father-son winemaking duo access to all the hand-harvested Shiraz (aka Syrah) their hearts desired and helped them barrel-age for 9 months for a smoky streak of oak.
- This plush Shiraz has smooth-talked its way to become one of the highest-rated reds on the site — find out what Angels everywhere are raving about!
- This juicy, fruit-driven Cabernet Franc is a refined red drenched in bold dark fruit flavors, a long, lip-smacking finish and an average 91% rating over 8 vintages.
- With the help of Angel funding, Jaqueline was able to source pristine Cabernet Franc from the heart of Lodi and hand-select the best lots, blending them together to deliver this velvety, lush red for yet another show-stopping vintage.
- With so many luscious, juicy, fruity flavors going on, you can’t go wrong with Jacqueline’s favorite Cab Franc pairing. She insists: “PIZZA!”