This light, refreshing Pinot Grigio is an irresistible summer sipper full of bright flavors like ripe apple, juicy peach and zesty lime.
With help from Angels, Stephen makes this wine from his own estate, harvesting the grapes at night to retain its mouthwatering flavors.
Drop a couple bottles of this Pinot Grigio into the ice bucket and pair with a platter of steamed clams and mussels. Everything else will take care of itself.
This crisp white wine is a smooth and easy-sipping South African refresher swimming in refined tropical flavors of juicy guava with a silky smoothness. We suggest you keep a bottle in your fridge 24/7.
Chenin Blanc is easily South Africa’s most famous grape, and thanks to your funding, Stephen and his son Jamie were able to source exquisite fruit to bring you this stunning example of their homeland’s most-loved white wine.
This Angel-favorite Chenin is seriously delectable on its own, but if you're looking for a snack... you can't go wrong with a plate of Camembert cheese!
- This mouthwatering Chenin Blanc will make it obvious why South Africa has become the world's #1 producer of this zesty grape variety. Carmen says, "South African Chenin Blanc over delivers on all levels."
- Carmen used her Angel funding to make the quintessential South African Chenin where every sip is like biting into a juicy green apple.
- Imagine a big simmering bowlful of creamy mussels and a rich butter sauce and a glass of this delight between every bite. Yum!
Ben's lively, refreshing white wine is everything you want in a thirst-quenching summertime sipper, with lush layers of fruity flavor like peach and melon, backed by a zing of tangy citrus that lingers on the delicate finish.
- This lavish white is practically bottled South of France sunshine, thanks to Angel support that helped Ben source impeccable Chardonnay and blend it with a touch of Vermentino for a ripe, juicy Minervois masterpiece.
- Sip this white on a lazy, sunny afternoon and let the swirls of light and juicy berry flavors carry you away on a wave of relaxation.
- Overflowing with flavors like brambly blackberry, wild raspberry and spice, this Zinfandel will easily become your ‘daily red.’
- Thanks to your support, Stephen harvested top-quality Zinfandel from head-trained vines that help the grapes ripen with just the right amount of complexity for a perfectly layered wine. “It’s all about the fruit,” he says.
- After a few months of oak aging for a little oomph of power, this Zinfandel is ready to enjoy. Stephen says, “Angel pricing cannot be beat. I'd call that a winner!” Zin-Win.
- If there's one place where Angel funding goes the furthest, it's South Africa. Super-talented Stephen de Wet hasn't let us down with his superb award-winning Sauvignon.
- Dive into a fruit bowl of troipcal fruits like kiwi and passion fruit. It's a crisp crowd-pleasing Angel favorite – one sip and you’ll know why.
- If you're cracking out the smoked salmon or paying homage to a bit of shellfish, this is your bottle.
- This classic Cabernet is decked out with luscious dark fruit flavors, like ripe blackberries and cherries, that glide on a rich, mouth-filling texture leading into a long, luxurious finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, your 3-time Winemaker of the Year was able to personally select a single estate vineyard in Lodi growing high-end Cabernet to craft this decadent, powerfully fruity crowd-favorite red just for you!
- This generously rich Cabernet is a bona fide Naked classic, with 7 vintages so far and a lifetime rating of 94% from 45,000 Angels. With an unbeatable exclusive price of just $9.99, this is what being an Angel is all about!
- This thirst-quenching Sauvignon Blanc brings you bright, fresh fruits in every sip, from ripe peach to juicy melon - the perfect easy-sipper to have on hand all summer!
- With Angel support, Jacqueline had her pick of top-quality Sauvignon Blanc to bring you this crisp white from some of the highest-quality corners of California.
- This wine is ready to enjoy on arrival, Jacqueline says, paired of course with a sunny afternoon, a cheese or two and even a delectable spring salad.
- Rich and powerfully fruity, with bold, juicy, brooding dark fruit, Stephen’s Shiraz packs a lavish, velvety punch, with a soul-satisfying finish that lasts and lasts.
- Stephen’s beloved Lodi region is a bit off the beaten path, but a little exploring and you can easily come across sensational, world-class reds like this sultry Shiraz for an absolute steal.
- Open this luscious red and let it breathe for a few minutes while you set out a cheese board and patio chairs. Then all that’s left is to sip, relax, repeat.
- Dark cherry flavors and a lush, velvety texture abound in Stephen’s Lodi Merlot. This juicy red is a crowd-favorite among Angels, with an average 91% rating over 7 vintages.
- With the help of your funding, Stephen sourced his Merlot grapes from a single estate vineyard in the heart of Lodi, letting the fruit hang on the vines just a bit longer than normal to develop a rich cast of extra-concentrated flavors.
- This is the kind of meaty red wine you want to guzzle with homemade pizzas. Whether you’re going with spicy Italian sausage, or salt-laced anchovies, it’s gotta be a slice in one hand, Stephen’s Merlot in the other.