- This light and fruity Sauvignon Blanc is as crisp and refreshing as it gets, with juicy, vibrant fruit flavors, a splash of citrus and a lush, mouth-filling finish.
- Your funding helped Karen spotlight the high-quality grapes of her choice from select family-farmed Lodi vineyards just down the road from the winery where she works. She watched these grapes ripen perfectly all through the growing season – now she’s turned them into the perfect thirst-quencher just for you!
- Karen says just pair this easy sipper up with a dinner of grilled asparagus and fish tacos and you’re in flavor heaven.
- Rich and velvety, with bold flavors of dark berries and a lush, mouth-filling texture, Stephen’s robust red blend brings together a few of the red varieties Lodi does best, all in one easy-sipping wine.
- With Angel support, Stephen selected top-notch Merlot, Zinfandel, Petite Sirah, Petite Verdot and just a touch of Shiraz from sustainably farmed vineyards in Lodi, masterfully blending this red to sultry, smooth perfection.
- Stephen’s go-to pairing for this lively red is pasta swirled in a hearty red sauce. For best results, he says, share your bottle with a friend.
This is a world-class Chardonnay with added richness from a true craftsman’s touch. David’s advice for finding a similar Chardonnay: “Double the price and start looking!”
Your funding gave David the chance to give this classic California Chardonnay the top-shelf treatment - it will age gracefully for 2-3 years, but it’s drinking beautifully now.
With vibrant fruit and robust texture, this wine stands up to the richest dishes (a nice fettuccine in cheesy cream sauce will work wonders!) but it won’t stay in stock long. Get a bottle now before it’s sold out for good.
- This bright, fresh Pinot Grigio from your 2020 Winemaker of the Year Karen Birmingham is as easy-sipping as it gets, humming with juicy, mouthwatering splashes of lemony-lime flavor and a crisp, oh-so-lively finish.
- Your funding helped Karen source this Pinot Grigio from two top-notch vineyards set in the heart of the Sacramento Delta. Using a light touch in the winery, she worked to preserve every ounce of delicate fruity flavor and bring it all the way to your glass.
- This pristine Pinot Grigio is exactly what you want on hand for kicking back and relaxing on any sunny afternoon. As Karen says, “it’s the perfect white wine to drink every day!”
- This Chardonnay is a light, refreshing white with bright fruit flavors and a tangy touch of citrus that wrap up in a crisp, thirst-quenching finish.
- With the help of your funding, award-winning Angel-turned-winemaker Tom Shula crafted this lively white to spotlight the easy-drinking side of Chardonnay, with just a touch of toasty oak to balance its fresh fruity character.
- Chardonnay has consistently been one of Tom’s most popular wines with Angels – now’s your chance to try his latest vintage of this crisp crowd-favorite for just $9.99.
- This juicy, fruit-driven Cabernet Franc is a refined red drenched in bold dark fruit flavors, a long, lip-smacking finish and an average 91% rating over 8 vintages.
- With the help of Angel funding, Jaqueline was able to source pristine Cabernet Franc from the heart of Lodi and hand-select the best lots, blending them together to deliver this velvety, lush red for yet another show-stopping vintage.
- With so many luscious, juicy, fruity flavors going on, you can’t go wrong with Jacqueline’s favorite Cab Franc pairing. She insists: “PIZZA!”
- This ripe, easy-sipping California white wine is as lively and crisp as they come, with a thirst-quenching splash of citrusy flavor and a lush, vibrant finish that’s perfect for sipping next to the pool on a hot afternoon.
- D.H. has made wines all over the world for over 40 years now. That vast experience makes him an expert negotiator – and he's working hard to bring you the best quality wines for your money. Case in point: This classic Cali white is $9.99 a bottle!
- Grab a couple bottles while you can – so you're prepared for all those memorable summer meals. Pour a nice cold glass while dinner sizzles on the grill, and you've got a ridiculously refreshing appetizer.
- Rich, juicy tropical fruit flavors combine with a in this easy-sipping summery Chardonnay from 3-time Winemaker of the Year Stephen Millier, all rounded out with a crisp, thirst-quenching finish!
- Stephen’s an expert at crafting crisp, world-class white wines from the heart of Lodi, one of his all-time favorite regions. So with your support, he selected impeccable Chardonnay from estate vineyards there, to bring you the region’s best in one delicious white!
- Stephen’s personal pairing suggestion: fresh-caught salmon sizzling on an open grill. Add in a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay and you’re all set.
- This crisp, thirst-quenching (and award-winning!) French Rosé treats your tastebuds to a medley of bright, delicate fruit flavors, a splash of citrus and a long, lip-smacking finish that makes each sip more refreshing than the last!
- Ben used Angel funding to source impeccable Grenache grapes from vineyards just a hop, skip and jump from the coast, where cooler temps help the fruit ripen slowly and evenly, preserving every scintillating flavor just for you.
- Southern France is home to some of the world’s most sought-after Rosés, and by supporting Ben, you’ve got insider access to a gold mine of lush light pink gems like this – enjoy!
- Stephen’s powerhouse Lodi Zinfandel is overflowing with rich, refined dark fruit flavors and a backdrop of soft, soul-warming spice, all wrapped up with a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- Thanks to your funding, Stephen was able to select top-quality Zinfandel grown on "head trained" vines that help the grapes ripen with just the right amount of complexity for a wine perfectly layered with fruity complexity.
- After a few months of oak aging for a little extra oomph of power, Stephen’s Zin is finally ready for you to enjoy. For a Zin this decadent, Stephen says, “Angels pricing cannot be beat. I'd call that a winner!”