All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
- Big on flavors like ripe red plums and cherries, Stephen’s luscious red brings together a few of the varieties Lodi does best, all in one easy-sipping wine.
- With Angel support, Stephen selected top-notch Merlot, Zinfandel, Petite Sirah, Petit Verdot and just a touch of Shiraz from sustainably farmed vineyards in Lodi, masterfully blending this to smooth perfection.
- Stephen’s go-to pairing is pasta swirled in a hearty red sauce. For best results, share your bottles with friends.
This light, refreshing Pinot Grigio is an irresistible sipper full of bright flavors like ripe apple, juicy peach and zesty lime.
With help from Angels, Stephen makes this wine from his own estate, harvesting the grapes at night to retain its mouthwatering flavors.
Drop a couple bottles of this Pinot Grigio into the ice bucket and pair with a platter of steamed clams and mussels. Everything else will take care of itself.
Carmen’s lively Chenin Blanc is a crisp, light refresher humming with scrumptious mouthwatering citrus and juicy green apple.
Thanks to your funding, Carmen gives this vibrant white special treatment from its start on meticulously tended vines through delicate fermenting in stainless steel tanks for exquisite freshness.
“This is just a great wine to have for any occasion,” Carmen says. Looking for a top-tier example of South Africa’s most famous grape that over delivers on quality and value? This is the Chenin for you!
Overflowing with flavors like brambly blackberry, wild raspberry and spice, this Zinfandel will easily become your ‘daily red.’
Thanks to your support, Stephen harvested top-quality Zinfandel from head-trained vines that help the grapes ripen with just the right amount of complexity for a perfectly layered wine. “It’s all about the fruit,” he says.
After a few months of oak aging for a little oomph of power, this Zinfandel is ready to enjoy. Stephen says, “Angel pricing cannot be beat. I'd call that a winner!” Zin-Win.
This crisp white wine is a smooth and easy-sipping South African refresher swimming in refined tropical flavors of juicy guava with a silky smoothness. We suggest you keep a bottle in your fridge 24/7.
Chenin Blanc is easily South Africa’s most famous grape, and thanks to your funding, Stephen and his son Jamie were able to source exquisite fruit to bring you this stunning example of their homeland’s most-loved white wine.
This Angel-favorite Chenin is seriously delectable on its own, but if you're looking for a snack... you can't go wrong with a plate of Camembert cheese!
- This classic Cabernet is decked out with mouthfilling flavors like ripe blackberry, juicy raspberry candied cherry that glide into a long, luxurious finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, your 3-time Winemaker of the Year selected a single estate vineyard in Lodi growing sustainable, high-end Cabernet to craft this decadent crowd-favorite just for you!
- This is a bona fide Naked classic, with 8 vintages so far and a lifetime rating of 94%. With an unbeatable price, this is what being an Angel is all about!
Rich, ripe cherry flavors abound in Stephen’s Reserve Lodi Merlot. This juicy red is a crowd-favorite among Angels, with an average 92% rating over 8 vintages.
With the help of your funding, Stephen harvested his Merlot from a single estate vineyard in the heart of Lodi, letting the fruit hang on the vines just a bit longer than normal to develop a cast of concentrated flavors.
This is the kind of red wine you want to enjoy with homemade pizzas – a slice in one hand, Stephen’s Merlot in the other.
- Rich and powerfully fruity, with bold, juicy, brooding dark fruit, Stephen’s Shiraz packs a lavish, velvety punch, with a soul-satisfying finish that lasts and lasts.
- Stephen’s beloved Lodi region is a bit off the beaten path, but a little exploring and you can easily come across sensational, world-class reds like this sultry Shiraz for an absolute steal.
- Open this luscious red and let it breathe for a few minutes while you set out a cheese board and patio chairs. Then all that’s left is to sip, relax, repeat.
- Bold and juicy, this Shiraz is flush with mouthfilling flavors like blackberry and black plum with a smidge of peppery spice.
- With your support, Carmen harvested grapes from four distinct vineyards in the South Africa’s Swartland region, where high-quality Shiraz flourishes. She fermented each block separately to let each vineyard’s unique character shine.
- Shiraz can stand up to BIG flavors, so you can pair this with everything from pizza to curry – or Carmen’s favorite, a BBQ pork rice bowl.
- If there's one place where Angel funding goes the furthest, it's South Africa. Super-talented Stephen de Wet hasn't let us down with his superb award-winning Sauvignon.
- Dive into a fruit bowl of tropical fruits like kiwi and passion fruit. It's a crisp crowd-pleasing Angel favorite – one sip and you’ll know why.
- If you're cracking out the smoked salmon or paying homage to a bit of shellfish, this is your bottle.