This crisp white wine is a smooth and easy-sipping South African refresher swimming in refined tropical flavors of juicy guava with a silky smoothness. We suggest you keep a bottle in your fridge 24/7.
Chenin Blanc is easily South Africa’s most famous grape, and thanks to your funding, Stephen and his son Jamie were able to source exquisite fruit to bring you this stunning example of their homeland’s most-loved white wine.
This Angel-favorite Chenin is seriously delectable on its own, but if you're looking for a snack... you can't go wrong with a plate of Camembert cheese!
- Big on flavors like ripe red plums and cherries, Stephen’s luscious red brings together a few of the varieties Lodi does best, all in one easy-sipping wine.
- With Angel support, Stephen selected top-notch Merlot, Zinfandel, Petite Sirah, Petit Verdot and just a touch of Shiraz from sustainably farmed vineyards in Lodi, masterfully blending this to smooth perfection.
- Stephen’s go-to pairing is pasta swirled in a hearty red sauce. For best results, share your bottles with friends.
With juicy flavors like freshly-picked cherries, perky cranberries and bright raspberries this is your any-day-of-the-week Pinot. Yours for $10 a pop!
With your funding, Stephen harvested Pinot from a sustainably-grown Lodi vineyards in the Jahant and Mokelumne River sub-regions of Lodi. “We used the best grapes from our best vineyards,” he said.
This wine debuted to historic fanfare in its first vintage, nearly selling out entirely in 48 hours. True insiders know – when you see this Pinot return, you snatch it up – else you’ll be counting down 365 days until it returns again!
- This mouthwatering Chenin Blanc will make it obvious why South Africa has become the world's #1 producer of this zesty grape variety. Carmen says, "South African Chenin Blanc over delivers on all levels."
- Carmen used her Angel funding to make the quintessential South African Chenin where every sip is like biting into a juicy green apple.
- Imagine a big simmering bowlful of creamy mussels and a rich butter sauce and a glass of this delight between every bite. Yum!
- If there's one place where Angel funding goes the furthest, it's South Africa. Super-talented Stephen de Wet hasn't let us down with his superb award-winning Sauvignon.
- Dive into a fruit bowl of troipcal fruits like kiwi and passion fruit. It's a crisp crowd-pleasing Angel favorite – one sip and you’ll know why.
- If you're cracking out the smoked salmon or paying homage to a bit of shellfish, this is your bottle.
- Dark cherry flavors and a lush, velvety texture abound in Stephen’s Lodi Merlot. This juicy red is a crowd-favorite among Angels, with an average 91% rating over 7 vintages.
- With the help of your funding, Stephen sourced his Merlot grapes from a single estate vineyard in the heart of Lodi, letting the fruit hang on the vines just a bit longer than normal to develop a rich cast of extra-concentrated flavors.
- This is the kind of meaty red wine you want to guzzle with homemade pizzas. Whether you’re going with spicy Italian sausage, or salt-laced anchovies, it’s gotta be a slice in one hand, Stephen’s Merlot in the other.
- Bold and juicy, this Shiraz is flush with mouthfilling flavors like blackberry and black plum with a smidge of peppery spice.
- With your support, Carmen harvested grapes from four distinct vineyards in the South Africa’s Swartland region, where high-quality Shiraz flourishes. She fermented each block separately to let each vineyard’s unique character shine.
- Shiraz can stand up to BIG flavors, so you can pair this with everything from pizza to curry – or Carmen’s favorite, a BBQ pork rice bowl.
- Rich and powerfully fruity, with bold, juicy, brooding dark fruit, Stephen’s Shiraz packs a lavish, velvety punch, with a soul-satisfying finish that lasts and lasts.
- Stephen’s beloved Lodi region is a bit off the beaten path, but a little exploring and you can easily come across sensational, world-class reds like this sultry Shiraz for an absolute steal.
- Open this luscious red and let it breathe for a few minutes while you set out a cheese board and patio chairs. Then all that’s left is to sip, relax, repeat.
Your glass will runneth over! This Syrah-based blend is brimming with juicy flavors like ripe cherries and sumptuous chocolate. This is a smooth sipper to savor any day.
With your support, Tom crafted this latest vintage with powerful Syrah, inky Tannat, rich Cabernet and a touch of Merlot harvested from vineyards across California masterfully blending them into this Shula signature wine that you’ll love.
This red loves company. Throw some meat on the grill, gather a few friends and you're good to go!
- With its delightful splish splash of flavors like ripe mango and candied citrus, this is your go-to Moscato!
- Stephen delicately blended Orange Muscat, Symphony and Pinot Grigio with your support, then made this wine “low and slow” – during fermentation, that is – to bring you the perfect summer treat with perfectly-preserved fresh flavors.
- This is a sweet wine with a sweet spot price! Prepare for warm days and late evenings by the firepit – and pair this wine with friends and fun!